Tropical and Steamy

Story Info
A carribean break sees a woman become the focus of intention.
3.5k words
4.36
9.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tropical and steamy

We'd taken the holiday as we needed some sunshine and warmth. The Caribbean was a bonus and we'd got the luxury villa as a fantastic extra.

We had everything we could wish for including our own private pool and terrace, gym, jacuzzi and the villa had any number of luxury and technological fixtures. We immediately relaxed and made the most of what was available.

The island was inviting though we'd been advised to rather than hire a car, to make use of the staff who could also act as guides. Joel and Simona were more more than willing to help out and very soon we'd had a guided tour of the nearby beaches. Whilst both were a bit younger than us they were very easy going and we hit it off quite quickly. They explained that they'd only found work at the villa recently and that they'd discovered they worked well together. Joel did the driving, maintenence and a range of other duties and Simona was the main guide, house keeper and could also cook. We told them that we didn't need them to be working for us all the time and that they should make use of the facilities as well. They both seemed a bit unsure but we reassured them that we didn't need to be waited on hand and foot and that if us staying for a holiday meant they could have plenty of down time then we would be happy.

When we made love those first few nights it was our passionate all consuming kind. We always ended up breathless and wanting more. We kissed, licked, sucked and sometimes bit each other. We fucked and and explored each other. Your nakedness always drives me mad and it did again and again. Sometimes we talked dirty to each other and I told you fantasies I had and you me. We often involved fictitious others in our fantasies. Scenarios and places. This holiday those scenarios revolved around our current location and opportunities to be had.

Simona and Joel were local to the islands and both were mixed heritage and proud of it. They pointed out places of interest and history on the island that were relevant to their Spanish/ African background. Both were olive skinned and would easily be described as naturally attractive to the opposite sexes.

We soon got into relaxed mode and found that the light meals and snacks that Simona created were both tasty and more than filling in the tropical climate. Round the pool during the day, Joel kept the mini pool bar topped up and was happy to throw together various cocktails for you to try whilst keeping me supplied with rum and cokes and several spirit based concoctions. There was always cold beers in the fridge, ice cream if you fancied and Joel regularly offered fresh fruit during the afternoon.

We sampled a couple of the nearby restaurants recommended by them and found they were excellent. Again we found their suggestions worked out perfectly.

Mid- way through the week, early morning we had been to a nearby cove that was unbelievable picturesque and private. We'd asked if it was OK to go naked as it was quiet and Simona had said it wouldn't be an issue at all. The feeling of swimming naked in the crystal clear, turquoise waters was unbelievable. We'd had the added bonus of a bit of paddle boarding and had good fun. Simona and Joel had brought some snacks and cold drinks. After a couple of hours we were sitting cross legged in the shade of a palm tree with loose shorts on, just enjoying the experience. I'd suggested that for the afternoon we would just relax around the pool and that, no arguments, Joel and Simona would have no chores for the rest of the day and could just chill out with us.

We made the most of the afternoon and everyone relaxed and had fun. We had various pool games and inevitably formed teams of me and Simona and you and Joel. Both of them were enviably toned but whilst Simona was undoubtedly younger than you, your sinuous beauty and gorgeous breasts certainly made me proud to be with you. Whilst we'd recently both been on a bit of a health and fitness push and I was quite happy with the weight loss and running I'd been doing, they both had and age advantage and Joel was inevitably in a different league. Whilst both you and Simona had been topless, we'd all kept shorts and bikini bottoms on. We both took time out and relaxed under the parasols with cold drinks, the others continued on. With both commented on the fact they were good company and how relaxed we all were.

They joined us after a while and we made sure that we kept them in drinks and snacks for a change. We continued to chat and you asked about whether they had partners. They were a little sheepish but admitted they were seeing quite a bit if each other actually and all was good. We celebrated with another drink. You, unsurprisingly stripped off your bikini bottoms and invited everyone to go au naturale. We all did so and we spent the rest of the afternoon naked. At one point they spent time in and out of the pool and we both relaxed on the loungers and couldn't help talking about their attributes. Joel was well proportioned and Simona whilst younger, was slightly plumper around the hips and thighs and her breasts were perhaps half the size of your own. We discussed the fact they were pleasing to the eye and suddenly our group nakedness seemed to take a slightly different path in our thoughts. We smirked and exchanged dirty looks. Rather than feel threatened by Joel's physical attributes I was thinking of a number of visibly pleasing sights I'd like to see you in. He was toned and athletic and it was clear his cock wasn't over size but well proportioned and thick.

We pulled ourselves together and enjoyed the rest of the day. As evening approached we collected our things and headed off to shower and change. We had all that we needed at the villa including cold meats, bread, fruit and drinks. I suggested to Joel and Simona that they come and join us for an evening meal and they accepted gratefully.

An hour or so later we were on the terrace enjoying the refreshments. You were looking unbelievable in a thin, shoulderless cooling blouse and pale cotton shorts. Your skin was already taking on the brown hues of the summer so and i had diifficulty taking my eyes of you. I had on a light shirt and chino shorts. Simona and Joel wore casual cotton chino knee length shorts, and t shirts. We were all enjoying the evening, very relaxed and animated in our chat. You had asked if their work arrangements allowed plenty of opportunity to do what lover's do. Simona was surprisingly frank in saying that yes their sex life was interesting and varied and they were taking every opportunity. We chuckled and I'd said they seemed a good match. Simona, clearly influenced a certain amount by the drink that afternoon, had blurted out that Joel's cock was doing the business. We laughed even though Joel looked briefly shocked and a little embarrassed. Simona came straight back and asked how our love life was going. We smiled at each other and said ours was also interesting and varied. You leant over and gave me a kiss, which given our topic of conversation, caused my cock to stir. Your nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of your blouse. You asked if there were any games or cards to play for an hour and Joel said there were some cards but we'd have to check they were suitable. He brought a pack over from cabinet in the hall, took them out and passed them over. It was immediately clear that the cards were pornographic and a quick flick through showed they were hardcore. "It's not like we haven't seen it all before you stated" and we all laughed. I suggested we sit somewhere comfy and Simona suggested the king sized bed was ideal adding that it wasn't a ploy with an almost embarrased laugh.

We were soon playing cards and drinking more, at various times playing snap using 'threesomes', 'cock sucking' and 'lesbian activity' as a number of many possible pairs and moving on to poker with phrases like "I'll raise you a double penetration to match yours" or trumping all other cards with Mr donkey cock. The porn on the cards drew plenty of comments and it was clear yhere was nothing that offened anyone. We even got into strip poker but as we'd seen each other naked it wasn't as daring and soon we were all naked. Both you and Simona had gleefully pointed out that the blokes were having to strategically place the quilt corners by this time.

We laughed quite a bit and I took the opportunity to give you a proper kiss. You responded by putting your tongue in my mouth forcefully. We noticed Simona doing the same and you quietly nodded in the direction of the clear, and impressive erection Joel now had. We had all got a bit aroused and I'd been unable to resist mentioning that had all the makings of a fantasy situation we sometimes talked-about. We both laughed a little but Simona asked what it was. I tried to fob it off a bit but she was insistent so you'd said that that I often talked about you being the subject of group sex and that we both got off on it.The openess of our conversation was a bit surprising but we were all clearly enjoying it.

Simona and Joel exchanged looks and grinned. I dived in a bit and took the opportunity saying that I would like to see what happens if we wanted to try something. I took your hand and leant close. I asked what you wanted to do and you met my mouth with yours and kissed me passionately. Your nipples were hard against my chest and you uncovered and gripped my hard cock. I gasped a bit as I was extremely turned on already. I whispered that I wanted you and to be turning you on in so many ways.

You were kneeling on the bed at this point and I knelt directly behind you so I could kiss and bite your neck a little whilst cupping and massaging your breasts. You leant back into me and my hard cock was against your back. Simona stood up and stepped towards Joel who immediate kissed and sucked her breasts. We both watched as I continued to kiss and touch you. Simona made him stand and knelt in front of him and started to lick then suck his thick cock. We suddenly became voyeurs as she squeezed his balls as she sucked and he groaned at the effect it was having. He pulled her to her feet and started to finger her as she stood there. She leant against his chest as he did so and squeezed his thick cock. He pushed his cock between her thighs so that it rubbed against her pussy.

I whispered to you that his cock would look good inside you and that all of your naked body needed to be explored. I asked you if I could make it happen and you groaned as I slid my fingers down and between your pussy lips. "Yes" you gasped.

Both of them had clearly heard what we'd said because they each stood either side of the bed. I told you to lie on your back and you quickly did so. I took your hands and pulled them back above you'd head You looked very exposed. Totally naked and nipples hard, pussy wet you briefly closed your eyes in anticipation then turned and looked at me and smiled.

Both then knelt either side and started to run their hands over your body and the effect was instantaneous. Your breathing increased and you moaned slightly as the touch of two pairs of hands sent your senses into over drive. The view I had was breathtaking as a naked couple touched, caressed and explored your naked body. Each of them had obviously been keen to to touch your gorgeous breasts because you were getting attention to both from them almost immediately. Simona was using her hands to caress your breasts and touch your very hard nipples. Joel was using his much larger hands to more firmly massage and squeeze your breasts. The effect was mesmerising as their darker skin was contrasting with your much paler skin in comparison. I gripped your hands I told you that the view of you being so expertly caressed and touched was driving me mad.

Joel slid his hand up the inside of your leg and parted your thighs. Your pussy was soaking wet already and you shuddered as you felt his touch. Simona was using her hands to caress your stomach and she traced over your hips before using her hand to open up your other thigh. I moved position so that I could use both hands on your breasts now. Firmly massaging them and gently squeezing both your nipples. I leant forward and kissed you hard. You responded by kissing back and gasped as I nipped your nipple firmly.

Joel was massaging the inside top of your right thigh. Simona, kneeling by your hips, began kissing your stomach as Joel began exploring your wet pussy lips with his fingers.

I moved round so that I could start to kiss and excite your nipples more with my tongue. I sucked each of them in turn and firmly caressed your breasts. You were getting very tuned on now and the attention you were getting from three pairs of hands was extremely erotic. I asked you if you were enjoying what was happening to you and you nodded. I told you how much it was turning me on. How much I was enjoying seeing a man and a woman touching and kissing you. You took my hard cock in your hand and stroked it.

Simona watched Joel's fingers sliding into your pussy for a short while then reached between your legs and started to finger you with him. I watched and you started to suck my cock. The warm wetness of your mouth was a huge turn on and I watched you as you sucked and licked and occasionally momentarily stopped as the effect of their fingers caused to gasp or moan. I wanted to see you being so dirty and I suggested Joel move to the opposite side of you. I told you to play with his cock. You took his cock in your right hand and stroked and felt the size of it. Simona almost seemed to seize an opportunity she had been waiting for and got on all fours directly between your legs. She slowly and deliberately started to lick your pussy. You moaned as you sucked hard on my cock and gripped Joel's harder. The view of you being licked, sucking cock and playing with another was extremely dirty. I told you that you'd need to stop sucking me for a while or I'd cum. I told you to suck Joel's cock. You hesitated, unsure but I told you I wanted to see you sucking another man's cock. You took his thick cock and looked me in the eyes as you first licked the end of it and then took it into your mouth.

I took in the scene. You had a woman fingering and licking your pussy and another man's cock in your mouth. You were clearly very turned on and that, on top of what I was watching was turning me on. You suddenly turned to me and sucked my cock again looking me in the eyes as you did and then sucked Joel's once more. Despite how clearly turned on you were you were still taking time to turn me on even more.

Simona was sitting up and enjoying seeing Joel's cock getting sucked by you. I asked if we could swap places and I started to lick your wet pussy. You pushed up against me wanting your clit licking more. I sucked it hard and you moaned repeatedly at the effect it was having. Simona was touching your breasts again and particulary your nipples. She was kneeling on your left side and she took your left hand and placed it on her right breast. You continued to suck the cock in your mouth but now started to feel her breast and nipple. Though something you'd talked of in fantasy, the feeling was really tuning you on and you caressed both her breasts in turn. Joel was watching your hands intently and it was very clear that we were each getting turned on by what was being done to us by our partners.

I reached over and took your left hand and guided it between Simona's legs. I pushed your fingers against her wet pussy and using my own, I pushed your first two fingers between her lips. You didn't resist and I felt you exploring her wet pussy and clit. I slid my cock into your wet pussy and slowly fucked you as I watched.

Each of us was enjoying real attention. My cock was sliding into and fucking your wet pussy, Joel was having his thick cock sucked by you and Simona was enjoying the attention of your left hand on and in her pussy. For the next few minutes we all just enjoyed what was happening. I was able to rub your clit with my fingers as we slowly fucked. Joel touched and squeezed your breasts and Simona was alternating between also touching your breasts and sliding her fingers to join mine touch your clit.

I pulled out of you and fingered your tight butt which by now was well lubricated with your juices. Quite quickly I was able to give your butt serious attention. And Joel took the opportunity to start finger fucking your pussy. We were all breathing hard, not from exertion but the pure turn on of what was happening.

I reached into the bedside cabinet and got the lube out. I put a generous amount on my fingers and cock and after fingering your butt a little more I slid my cock in and started to fuck you anally. The feeling was so dirty for both of us. You slid your fingers deeper into Simona and Joel fucked your mouth slowly but firmly.

The situation was getting such a turn on now. You were fingering Simona quite purposefully whilst she rubbed her own clit. Joel was fucking your mouth and fingering your clit and your pussy whilst I fucked your butt. You started to cum and it was to much for Joel who pulled his cock out of your mouth and started to bring himself off over your tits. The sight of him pumping his cum all over them was what tipped us all over the edge as Simona used her left hand to spread his semen across you, she frantically used her right hand on her clit bringing herself off. I couldn't last at the sight of it all and thrust hard into your butt and started to cum rubbing your clit at the same time. Your orgasm seemed to outlast everyone as you almost had a multiple crying out at the intensity.

We all collapsed onto the bed and soon we laid with respective partners. We all just relaxed and caught our breath. We kissed and gently touched and we noticed Joel and Simona do the same. We were all comfortable with what we'd done but each wanted the closeness of partners. We cuddled and kissed as did the others. Your breasts and pussy were still wet with cum and we agreed that we should better shower and maybe get drinks. The 4 of us took a long shower and returned to terrace. With fresh cold drinks and now cleaned off we relaxed naked in the jacuzzi. We talked about what we'd been doing and how if had felt. Everyone agreed it was a huge turn on and that we could see how we felt as to maybe a little more later. Joel and Simona went to get drinks and as they did so he had clearly got a sizable erection again and her look said she wasnt finished yet. We watched them go and then I turned to you and we kissed before I told you that I really wanted to have you cumming in the dirtiest ways this evening. You looked me in the eye and asked 'How dirty?'

To be continued....