Tropical and Steamy Pt. 02

Story Info
Night becomes more intense as she enjoys further attention.
2.1k words
4.6
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 Tropical and steamy 2

We'd had our first foursome with Joel and Simona and everyone was on a high. We'd showered and were relaxing in the jacuzzi. Ten minutes chilling and talking seemed a perfect refresh although all of us were still as horny as hell. We'd commented on intensity of the sex we'd just had and talking about it was winding us all up again. We decided to head to the bed and still naked we toweled off and headed through the villa. Joel and Simona led the way and we both discussed their obviously attractive rear views. Simona was nicely toned with an almost rounded but still slim figure and a pert backside much like yours. Joel was toned and muscular and I told you that there was a certain view I wanted of him paying attention to you. We all got onto the bed and Joel and Simona quickly embraced.

His cock had remained erect pretty much most of the time since we'd had sex and her hand quickly held it. They spent a little while touch and exploring each other. I slid my hand between your legs and you parted them to allow me to finger you. You casually stroked my cock. You were clearly turned on as was I but it was good to just watch for a while.

Joel pushed Simona back and began to lick her wet pussy. She enjoyed the feeling and sat back a little and sighed. It was good to see how naturally relaxed they were in front of us and clearly they were enjoying us watching. Simona moved around and soon the were in a sixty nine position. We were presented with a view of Joel on top and Simona sucking his cock. She kept making eye contact with each of use as she took it into her mouth. She was practised at what she did but the view of them was just making me horny as hell. The position they were in meant we had a full view of his muscular thighs and buttocks slowly fucking her mouth with his impressive manhood. She casually held his large balls and moved them to one side to allow us to see how much of his cock she could take into her throat. I told you that watching you suck his cock earlier had been such a turn on. You said you had loved it and that watching them now made you realise why.

I laid you down on the bed and parted your legs. Your shaved pussy was so good to touch, your lips perfectly aroused already and your clit hard to the touch. I told you that whilst i knew you weren't converted it was still a hell of a turn on seeing you touch Simona earlier. You said you had reached the point beyond caring and I smiled and kissed you. Then kissed you again, firmly and with tongues and we both got even more turned on. You asked how I'd felt seeing Joel's cock in your mouth, was a still OK about it? I smiled when I told you I wanted you to do whatever turned you on most. I wanted you to do the dirtiest things that you wanted to do because that's what turns me on but that yes, I was turned on by seeing you sucking his cock. We kissed hard again and I put my hand firmly between your thighs and slid fingers into you. So wet again it was easy to get as deep as I could.

Joel and Simona then joined us and soon we were all exploring your body. You laid spread-eagled on the bed whilst me and Joel concentrated on your gorgeous tits. Almost in unison we each started paying attention to them. We both cupped and squeezed them, enjoying their size and how good they look. Having spent much of the last few days admiring them it was so good to be able to indulge in touching them now. Myself and Joel seemed to be affected in the same way at the situation, he maybe with the advantage of the oral sex with Simona, but it was clear I wasn't the only one getting a wet cock from the turn on of you. His pre cum dripping on your hip a little was extremely dirty. Simona had taken the opportunity to explore your pussy some more and was using her tongue on you with quite a bit of gusto. I suggested to Joel that we needed to suck your nipples at the same time. It was a little bit strange to start with taking your firm nipple in my mouth with him so close doing the same but your reaction soon meant I immediately forgot about that. You moaned with the attention and used both hands to pull us against your tits. We were each using one hand to hold open your thighs so that Simona could have ready access. I couldn't see what she was doing but my hand was tight up into the top of your your crotch and her face was pushed up against it as she eagerly worked her tongue on you're wet pussy and clit. I could just imagine the view from above right now, you open to us with two naked aroused men sucking your nipples and tits and a naked woman between your legs, head and tongue working on your shaved pussy.

I want to see his cock in your mouth some more. Call it what you want but seeing you in a real state of being turned on with a cock in your mouth has me really wound up and I get Joel to move around to your side. I tell you to he needs have you suck him. You take his hard cock in your hand and it's obvious it's wet with precum. His ability to just produce having seen him cum on your tits earlier is impressive and that he's dripping in anticipation again clearly shows how wound you get him. You make a big deal of licking up his cock and around the head of it. You're so dirty and you know what it does to my head. The sight his wetness on your lips is just plain kinky. You take it into your mouth and start to suck it. Simona hasn't ignored you however and she's also watching you now but making sure her fingers are working on your increasingly wet pussy.

I swap places with Simona and slide my cock into you. Its extremely wet and Simona had really worked you up already. She takes your right hand and places it between her legs as she kneels next to you. You obliged by gently fingering her wet pussy. You'd got into the zone again, receiving attention from enough directions to make you comfortable with touching. Yes, I admit seeing your fingers wet and on a womans pussy is a personal kick, and I'd never expect it of you but its such a turn seeing it happen. She caresses and squeezes your breasts before reaching down to rub your clit. Your fingers slide further into her but you're enjoying his thick cock in your mouth and being fucked. Your butt is wet with your juices again and I push my thumb into you. Your butt is still wet inside and lubricated with my cum from earlier and I can eaaily squeeze two fingers in. Simona takes the opportunity to push her fingers into your pussy and I can just about hear your groans muffled by the cock filling your mouth.

Whilst I'm very much a heterosexual man it doesn't mean I can't get turned on and appreciate another man's attributes particularly whist doing things to you. Seeing you being turned on and used this way was another huge turn on for me but I knew we would both get a lot out of him fucking you. I pulled out of you and you really were very wet now to the point where its was almost dribbling onto me as I finger your butt. I suggested Joel get his cock out of your mouth and use it to fuck you. He got between your legs as I watched he pushed his thick cock against your pussy lips. Both myself and Simona, who was leaning forward to get a better view, watched with interest as he squeezed his cock into you. The girth of his cock meant that your pussy lips were nicely stretched as he slowly began to slide it in and back increasing the depth for a few strokes. It was clear their needs and desires obviously included her seeing Joel's cock being used in your mouth and pussy as the looks that they were exchanging were as lustful and intense as our own. I looked you in the eyes and was met with the same intensity as he started to fuck you. The view from behind was impressive as he thrust it into you. I watched for a while as its one of the sights I'd wanted to see. His heavy balls were already wet with your juices and pre cum as they slapped against your butt.

I decided that I would get Simona to use her mouth to get your juices off my cock so I laid next to you, resting on my elbow and asked her to suck me. Surprisingly she squeezed between us in a top-to-toe style position, hooking her right leg across my chest as she took me into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy the fact my cock was wet off you as she licked and sucked. She was very exposed to touch and I noticed you taking in the view as Joel fucked you slowly. I used my right hand to part Simonas butt cheeks a little and her wet pussy was pulled open slightly. I slid my thumb into her with my index finger across her butt. Joel was enjoying the scene and firmly gripped her left buttock to open her a little more. He fucked a little harder as the intensity of our foursome increased. You gasped as he thrust into you. You placed your hand between her thighs and you looked at me as you slid fingers into her again. There was almost a ripple effect as Simona gasped at your touch, Joel moaned a little seeing what was happening and I had to grit my teeth to control myself seeing you do that whilst I was getting sucked off.

He began to fuck you harder. We had a close up and detailed view of Simonas butt and pussy as she continued to give me a wet blow job. I slid my thumb into her butt as you watched and between us we fingered her two ways. Joel could see the effect on her and started to pound you now. The mirrored doors gave me a perfect view of his muscular body driving his cock into your wet hole. You were moaning hard as his thrusts drove you wild. Without really thinking your fingers were driving into Simonas pussy as I pushed into her butt. She was sucking hard on my cock and I was able to lean across to you and we began kissing and using our tongues.

Joel had started to slowly reach a peak but his cum was already being released and each thrust forced it out around his cock and it dribbled down over your butt. The next thing it was pretty much a fourway orgasm as Simona started to shudder and moan. I gave in to the feeling of her wet sucking and came in her mouth and Joel pumped his cum into your well used pussy. You responded by grinding back at him and pushing your fingers deep into Simona as your orgasm peaked.

We relaxed into a tangle of bodies before slowly getting entwined with respective partners each kissing and touching. I carefully caressed your tender nipples and pussy as you relaxed on the bed. Joel and Simona were doing the same and it was refreshing that despite the fact we'd each cum and been intimate, it didn't prevent anyone from touching, caressing or kissing. Nevertheless we soon showered and refreshed before having a quick drink together. We all agreed that it had been an intense turn on doing what we'd done and that maybe we might get another opportunity very soon.

Later we laid on the bed naked and touching. We talked through what had happened and what had turned us on. It was part of being comfortable with our sex and in itself it turned us on. I gently touched your pussy and you my cock. I told you how seeing you getting attention like that turned me on and that you being as turned on as possible drove me wild. We were soon fingering and kissing and sucking and licking and cumming again..

To be continued...