All Comments on 'Tropical Heat Ch. 01'

by wallcleaner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

Wow! Such a hot story and so well written. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pile of black on white racist shit. From the name Marcus (apparently Jamal and Trey were busy elsewhere, probably in a gangbang on the latest perfect white housewife to reach the resort) to him being described as a nice, polite and caring guy, but then turns out to talk and act like a ghetto thug. We can't forget the semi-conservative white woman who decides to dress like a whore in hopes of being fucked in the elevator, nothing unusual about that. Right? She also has the obligatory smooth pussy. perky tits, and as she describes it, a big ass. Cuz everybody knows black guys are a sucker for a big ass white woman. Moving along there is the 'monster' black cock that she will be allowed to, in his words, "worship". I damn near puked at that point. She goes on to have more orgasms than a human is allowed to have and he unloads a barrels worth of cum in and all over her. Oh, but wait, he's kisses her tenderly as he leaves to go fuck another mindless bitch.

What a contrived, cliche, and trope ridden pile of racist shit. But it's okay, she's of mixed race, so, no harm, no foul. I started into this mess with hopes it might be something believable judging by the way he was described in the opening paragraphs. When it became clear he was nothing more than another I'ma fuck yo white pussy with my big black cock story I continued reading to see just how bad it would be. I was surprised, it was as worthless as I anticipated, in fact, it was worse. When will idiots like you use a bit of imagination to make a story like this not only palpable, but somewhat realistic? I couldn't wait to score it with one star.

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
Continue please!

I like it that she is having her first real fuck, that is being unprotected and having sex as nature intended - preg risk sex.

I hope you mention this aspect much more in your next installment.

Keep up the good work.

PS add "preg risk sex" and impregnation to your tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tropical heat is what one need, man or woman. Ahh, I remember Montego Bay, Negril Beach & Hedonism in Jamaica. Great places and times. I already slept with few black guys in college and didn't experience any racism bullshit. A couple were good in the sack and a couple were just wham bam thank you. On my first trip (still single) I met a local BBC at Rick's Bar (great sunsets) one night on my first trip to Negril and he worked over pussy and throat for two days, a nice ache, yes! Fifteen years later, 4 of us ladies checked into Hedonism 2, but after 3 kids, the perky breasts and tight ass were gone. Didn't matter, we all threw caution to the wind with the hot young studs. We deserved it, best of all I discovered one of my friends loved pussy. Our second trip was equally good, maybe no longer milfs but still moms with lots of fucking and sucking left in them. I had 2 menage a trois with a white couples from TX and CT, yes! I came home happy, tan and horny, my hubby loves it. I'm sure he's heard some stories, but so have I.

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10, no 15, OH HELL 20 STARS, for this one. BRAVO. JEF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a pity, your writing starting out as stellar, then you got derailed by the BBC mythology and racism, perhaps chasing scores from overtly racist readers? Hopeful you will learn to leave race out of your stories entirely and stop relying on fantasy sizes for body parts and just get back to real erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I often find it amusing reading how white men think black men talk

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Drop the mythology and racist lies about nonexistent BBC and the effect it has on otherwise sentient women of other races. You don't need that to write a compelling story, you've proven that in other stories, without this bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallcleaner@wallcleaner
606 Followers
Hi everyone! I've created character images for my stories! You can view the pictures (non-nude) without an account here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wl-0Ne8kcir6-l6KmJsKT4_njAr053gg?usp=sharing Note about AI Images: This is a relatively new technology and it i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES