All Comments on 'Tropical Heat Ch. 02'

by wallcleaner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Because there are no normal size cocks in the tropics. Only big black ones. How stupid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The second chapter in this dreamy romance story is a superior reading experience. Hopefully this is not the last chapter in this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More of the usual racist stuff, and the apparently required 'BBC' mythology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There aren't enough stars to give to your great writing and story in both chapters, nor enough BRAVOS, but know as a fellow writer, not here but in novels, I am truly impressed by your talent. JEF P.S - Too bad you could not have Eli come to visit her at her home, and become her lover, never returning to the place they met except on joint trips together to go there to remember and relive that first time all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can hardly wait for you to get over this racism and BBC mythology phase and back to real erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Drop the mythology and racist lies about nonexistent BBC and the effect it has on otherwise sentient women of other races. You don't need that to write a compelling story, you've proven that in other stories, without this bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallcleaner@wallcleaner
Hi everyone! I've created character images for my stories! You can view the pictures (non-nude) without an account here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wl-0Ne8kcir6-l6KmJsKT4_njAr053gg?usp=sharing Note about AI Images: This is a relatively new technology and it i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES