All Comments on 'Tropical Island Ch. 02'

by mating_in_captivity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thank you!

Your writing is marvelous, and so are your stories. Please write more often, if at all possible. Tropical Island is a great story, and I hope that you will be able to continue it beyond chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was something special. You really came up with an excellent premise and it was a total surprise considering how the story began. I don’t know what I was expecting but I know that I was way off the mark. I think that overall the best part was how loving of a story you created. There was no anger, no jealousy, just a different culture with no judgement and lots of love which was physical, spiritual, and emotional. I finished reading this story and had envy and a sense of awe at the world you created. Thank you for this story. As I stated at the start, this was something special to me.

J.D.

1rosetree1rosetreeover 2 years ago

I have now read all (4) of them. I am left wishing there were more...many more. The settings and themes are clever, engaging, and original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermating_in_captivity@mating_in_captivity
Just writing stories, some total fantasy, some with a grain of truth. I love feedback - stars, comments, favorites, PMs... I've got three or four ideas for the next story, but just can't seem to get writing. I edit for other writers under a different profile and have been l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tropical Island Previous Part