Tropical Storm

Story Info
Seeking shelter from a storm with strangers.
1.8k words
3.89
29.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

The waves softly broke on the sands beneath the deck. It had been hot, but the cool breeze from across the water made it bearable. They sat and looked at their empty dessert dishes as the waiter brought them another round of cocktails. It was probably one round too many, but they only had to walk to the small shack twenty minutes away.

They watched the lightning of a distant storm fill the dark sky to the east and the sudden updraft caught them by surprise. A cooler wind, moist, tropical and thick with salt aromas. As the tropical beats played, they watched people dance with reckless abandon, he took her hand and pulled her up to her feet and guided her over.

The small dance floor heaved around them as he took his hands and ran them down her sides, resting them on her hips and starting to move with her. Playful, clumsy and intense, the dancing rhythm broken by a lingering hand, a lustful eye.

She felt his hands pull her hips into him from behind as he kissed the small of her neck. She gasped as shivers ran down her back and she pressed into him. She could full how eager he was. Seduction and pure desire.

Her eyes made contact with the woman opposite her and they shared a smile. An unspoken joke between two strangers. She bit her lip as she felt her husband against her and smiled again as the stranger did the same and they laughed. The air was suddenly thick as the thunder roared over the music.

Sweat beaded down her chest as the humidity increased and she turned. Her husband looked at her, she watched his eyes drift over her knowing that her top now clung to her breasts. He pulled her in and kissed her with urgency, his tongue playfully teasing hers before making its way inside of her.

His hand gripped her hips and pulled her into him so she could feel how firm he was barely straining against his pants and aching to be inside of her. She teasingly pulled away and turned again so he could whisper in her ear.

"That storm is going to hit soon, we should leave," he softly suggested.

"What if we get caught in it," she whispered playfully back.

"Then I will have to take you on the beach in the rain," he breathed back into her ear.

"Then take me then," she said.

They returned to their table and finished their drinks, giddy, intoxicated and dripping in sweat and slowly made their way down the beach when the storm suddenly broke above them. The rain poured down and they laughed. It was warm, steady and refreshing.

As they rounded a small bluff they saw a small rocky outcrop that offered some small degree of shelter on the small beach and collapsing they embraced, he couldn't resist her anymore.

It was as if the tease of the whole day had been building towards this moment. His mind drifted back to when she softly rubbed lotion across her chest that morning, or to when they dived into the crystal waters and he watched her swim always trailing slightly behind so he could see her body arch itself as she swam freely.

They had played in the waves and spent private moments together. The way her hair curled from the salt water and the sun kissed her face. The way the sweat glistened down her chest as they drank and danced.

He needed her, needed to be with her. He kissed her with urgency and desire as his mouth made its way from her lips to her ear and then down her neck. She felt his strong hand place itself between her thighs and rest firmly. She ached for more of his skin and wasn't left wanting.

He pulled her top off and unfastened her bra and her large, full breasts spilled out into the fresh night air. He placed his head between them, on them and all over them devouring them with pure lust and desire. Their moans became louder and louder against the cave wall and yet different as they realised the echo was not their own.

She looked across and meters away she saw the woman she had made eye contact with on the dance floor, her partner was behind her and slowly undressing her as she watched them.

"We have company" she whispered to her husband.

"I don't mind unless you do," he breathed back between kisses.

"No," she moaned back. She didn't care.

She just wanted to feel desire, touch and pleasure. The sounds of the other couple echoed around them and the thought of them watching, naked and writhing near them as equally turned on by them as they were by her felt exciting, taboo and deeply erotic. As she processed this he felt her husband lift her thighs and lift her to a small rock shelf and ran his hands down the outside of her thighs as if to display her.

He pulled off her dress exposing her naked body and traced his eyes down between her legs. He wanted to taste her so badly and kissed her breasts, her stomach and then the inside of her thighs. She gasped as she held his head between her legs and he kissed and licked them whilst caressing her softly enough to excite but firmly enough to sense his command and desire. She drew him in as his face found her pussy, his broad tongue licking the outside before tracing its way upwards towards her clit and gasped before looking beside her and locking eyes with the other woman, now only an arm's length apart.

Her husband's tongue explored deeper, harder and with more urgency and she again looked across at the other couple as the woman locked eyes with her. Her partner suddenly stood up before her and slid down his pants exposing his large, thick and engorged cock. She gasped as the woman licked the glistening head and again looked at her as she slid her lips over it.

It was hard not to be impressed and she wondered for a second what they were prepared to surrender in this cave and then as if to answer that curiosity the silhouette of others against the summer storm filled the space. Making out the two bodies in the darkness as they meshed together.

Suddenly the sky was ablaze with light as the thunder shook the cave, framing the embrace of two women kissing passionately at the entrance. Words were not uttered, just glances, nods and unspoken desire res as they melded together.

The soft caress of a hand traced the back of her neck and down her back, arching into it. Wanted to be touched, to feel naked skin, searching for hands on her body. Pulling her husband up she tasted his lips, the sweet taste and smell of her own cunt intoxicating and as she drew him deeper she slid down his pants exposing his hard cock as he now stood naked before her, he looked around shocked then smiled as he locked his eyes with hers.

He took his cock in his hand and started slowly stroking it as precum glistened on the end. A room full of naked strangers fucking and all he wanted was her.

She smiled as she sat there and leaned back so she could play for him but as she did she felt herself lean into the soft skin of the other woman. Her large breasts soft and full as hers were. She had never been this close, but she knew she wanted to feel more.

She turned into them and found her hands slowly caressing them before she felt suddenly pulled in so her own breasts pressed against hers. She felt her nipples hard against hers and then, before a moment had passed, she smelt her lips and placed them on her own. Tentative at first but then exploring she grew more confident, touching, and feeling her neck kissed, licked and then screamed as her ear was explored and bitten.

She glanced beside her and the other couple were now naked and writhing. The urgency of desire overtook them as they guided hands then mouths to yearning cunts as the whales echoed with the moans of carnal desire. As she pressed deeper she felt her husband's firm hands grab her thighs from behind knowing how much he would be aching to be in her. She wanted him badly.

The wetness of this want had left her pussy wet and dripping down her ass and she felt his hard cock slide between her cheeks as he ground against her before she angled so he could slide in and as she did she found herself looking down between her legs and suddenly wanting more, wanting to know what she tasted like, could she make her feel as she felt. She smelt intoxicating, the overwhelming scent of raw femininity as her hair glistened. She leant down further and breathed her in before instinct overcame her and she placed her mouth on her wet cunt.

He grabbed her thighs and pulled her suddenly deeper as she licked and traced her way, exploring, smelling, tasting and savouring her sweetness. Her hands gripped her thighs as she ground into her, the moaning willing her to continue. Her right hand was suddenly taken and guided towards her partner and she found herself gripping his large cock and stroking it too, the raw exploration of desire and lust overcoming them as well as affirmation of how are and how he was watching her be fucked by her husband while she ate out his partner.

She felt her clit harden in her mouth as she sucked and flicked it, feeling her pant and moan as she grew closer and closer as her husband quickened his pace and held her righter and more eagerly, she knew he was about to unload deep inside of her.

She felt the woman's hands run through her hair and guide her to the right angle, the right spot before suddenly screaming as her clit quivered, her body rocked and her cunt convulsed and gushed over her face as her husband pounded her from behind. She knew he was close.

As she begged for him she grabbed at the naked flesh around her, wanting to feel every yearning touch. Her eyes were drawn to the other man's thick cock within reach in front of her.

Her eyes darted around her. She locked eyes with the woman underneath her, panting, sweaty and glowing from her climax before looking over her shoulder at her husband and then back to the large thick cock engorged before her and wondered how far she was ready to go, but only for a moment. She wanted it all.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers