Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god. Sage. She was all I could think of. Her adorable freckled face, her thin lanky body, her soft pale hands, her inviting lips. Her beautiful laugh.

Eighteen years old. I'd kissed a teenager. I'd kissed a teenager at my age. Damn. A high-schooler. Where was this going? Did Sage want something more, like a relationship? How would it even work? She was likely just curious, just wanting to explore, just trying things out. I was flattered and worried and excited and surprised that she wanted to try them with me.

What did she see in me? What could Sage be attracted to in a man who was rapidly approaching fifty? A friend of her mom's? A boring medical researcher? It baffled me how she seemed drawn to me, her little flirtations, her adorable advances.

But then why was I so attracted to Sage? She was so young, but there was no denying she was sexy, and sweet, and friendly, and amazing, and oh god I was falling for her. It seemed weird to think it, but I kind of liked the fact that she was so young. Her fresh-faced curiosity and infectious laughter and youthful speech patterns were awakening something in me, something playful and sweet that I'd started ignoring long ago.

Willow's bedtime came surprisingly early. After tucking her in, I found myself alone with my thoughts. I read, I played on my phone, I paced around the house, but my mind was with Sage.

Dear god what had I gotten myself into? It didn't matter. I could still feel Sage's lips on mine, her hand on my face, could still hear her sweet little laugh. My thoughts were interrupted by the beep beep of an incoming text.

[Hey cutie]

Could it be? Was it Sage?

[Who is this?]

[Who do you think]

[???]

[Sage?]

[Duh You haven't been kissing anyone else since I left have you]

[Of course not.]

[My mom gave me your number]

[For emergencies]

[Is this an emergency? :-)]

[Yes! I need to be with you right now!!]

[I wish you were.]

[Well maybe I can be]

[Sage?]

What did she mean? There was no response. Suddenly, my hands felt sweaty. I took a very deep breath. I checked the clock -10:37- and paced some more. Oh god oh wow oh crap oh my.

I paced. I used the bathroom. I paced. I wrung my hands together. 10:47. I paced some more. I took a deep breath.

Several minutes later, I heard a key in the door lock. I rushed toward it, wary of who might be coming in. The door opened, and Sage walked in, flush-faced and smiling.

She looked as pretty as anyone had ever looked. Sage stood before me, strange little smile, hair back in a ponytail, hands in the back pockets of her jeans, leaning forward, little bit of bare ankle showing between the tattered hem of her pants and the top of her checkered Vans. I approached her slowly, stood right in front of her, and smiled at her. Standing, the top of Sage's head came to my chest.

"What are you doing here, Sage?"

"This..."

Without even removing her hands from her back pockets, Sage tiptoed, extended her face toward mine, and pressed her lips against my lips tenderly, firmly, sweetly. Oh my fucking god she felt amazing.

My hand found her side. Her hand found my face. We kissed, then walked together in a lip-locked dance, turning this way then that across the room until we found the couch. Collapsing into it together, I pulled Sage on top of me as she kicked off one checkered shoe, then the other, leaving us both barefoot.

I kissed her hard, pressing my lips firmly against Sage's, burning with desire. Her delightfully lanky body was paradise on top of me, all limbs and knees and elbows and freckles and sighs and little gorgeous squeaks of pleasure. Sage's shirt rode up, just a little, and my hand found the bare side of her stomach, soft and warm and smooth. I sucked on her bottom lip, then ran my tongue along it, tracing its adorable curve. Sage took a deep breath, a gasp of pleasure. As she did so I let my tongue slip into her mouth, and Sage reacted.

A sudden gasp. I opened my eyes to look, and Sage's eyes were wide open in a sort of delirious surprise. She sucked hard on my tongue, pulling it further into her mouth while her entire body seemed to tighten. Her hands gripped the sides of my face tight as she whined into my mouth, almost orgasmically.

"Mmmmhhhmmmyyyeeeehhhh!"

Our tongues swirled, hungrily and sloppily. Something about this particular sort of contact, tongue-to-tongue, had awakened something in Sage, a powerful sense of pleasure. She kissed like she wanted to devour me. I gently caressed her side, her bare back beneath her shirt, her delicate cheek. We kissed and kissed, tongues desperately dancing with each other, for five minutes, maybe ten. Maybe fifteen. Sage couldn't get enough. Eventually, she let her tongue slip from my mouth.

"Holy fuck."

She whispered it into my mouth, just before plunging her tongue back in, kissing, swirling, thrusting, oh so pleasurable wet sloppy making out seemingly forever. Sage twisted herself, back arching then flexing the opposite way, twisting into me as her tongue probed my mouth, thrusted, tasted, explored. Finally she came up for air.

"I never knew it was that good!"

"Oh, Sage. It can be. So this is your first time kissing?"

"No, Chris. Like no, I've kissed guys before. But not like...not like that. Not with tongue. Fuck, it just...it's just...holy god damn."

"So who are these guys you've been kissing?" I said it with a smile. Sage just gave me a sassy look, and with her thumb and forefinger, held my lips shut.

"Less talky talky. More kissy kissy." She let go.

"Anytime, baby...." I gently let my lips barely touch Sage's, brushing them oh-so-slightly against her mouth, driving her crazy.

"Seriously, Chris. Get your tongue inside my mouth. Where it belongs."

I obliged. Sage squealed in pleasure, trying to keep herself sort of quiet. Her whole body sort of clamped around mine in a kind of chaste ecstasy. She'd unlocked some sort of wild passion in the simple act of making out, and I was so happy to be part of it.

We must have kissed for well over an hour, just locked together, Sage's tongue in my mouth, my tongue in hers, Sage's bony knees pressed into the sides of my thighs, her hands finding their way under my shirt. At some point I pulled out her hair band, loosening Sage's pony tail, letting her hair spread across her upper back, running my hand through its soft silkiness. From time to time Sage would stop to catch her breath, open-mouth lips still pressed against mine, panting into my mouth before plunging her tongue into it once again.

Some time after midnight we found ourselves just lying on the couch, tangled

together, whispering to each other.

"This is so fun!"

"It's the most fun I've had in a long time, Sage."

"Well you're old so you probably don't remember how to have fun."

"Hey!"

Sage laughed, squirming adorably in my arms."

"I love it when you run your fingers through my hair, Chris." Sage stroked the side of my neck as she said it.

"I love doing it."

"Hmmmm. Oh god is this even real?"

"I know. I can't believe it, Sage. I just..."

"Just what?" An amazing little smile.

"I mean, it's hard to believe you like me, you know? I'm so much older than you."

"How old? I don't even know, Chris."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Of cooouurrse!"

"OK Sage. I'm - I'm forty-nine."

"Really?!? Oh that -is- old."

"Hey!!!"

"I mean - it is, and it's older than I thought you were, but I like you Chris! I don't care!"

"Sure?"

"You know, it's really adorable how you're worried about seeming old. It's cute. -You're- cute. I really mean it."

"So how old did you -think- I was?"

Sage's jaw dropped into a super-cute thoughtful look.

"I dunno, maybe, like, late 30s?"

"Wow."

"But it's like, Chris, don't make me feel embarrassed about this. Just don't. About liking you. I mean, I've always had a thing for older guys. Always. I don't know why. I just do. So like, don't make it something weird."

"Deal."

I was stroking her face gently, amazed at the sight of her.

"You like me too, right? I mean for real like me?"

"Oh my god Sage. Yes! You're so amazing."

"Really?"

"And so beautiful..."

"You think I'm beautiful?" It was a teasing sort of question, in a teasing sort of voice, but there was a hint of sincerity in it.

"Oh, Sage. Yes, Sage, absolutely yes. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Sage kissed me.

"Woman." She giggled. That sounds freaky.

"You're a young woman, Sage. Young, but you're a woman."

"I know, it's just - it sounds weird. Like, not 'girl.'"

"You're my beautiful girl, Sage."

"Chris."

"You really are beautiful. I mean it."

"For real."

"For real. I just want to kiss you, Sage. I want to kiss every part of you..."

Sage looked adorably stunned.

"You do? You mean, like -every- part of me?"

I realized what I'd said may have sounded a bit forward. But I meant it.

"Every part, Sage. I'd love to kiss you everywhere."

"Oh my -god- Chris." She laughed. "I'm gonna make you prove it!"

"That sounds fun."

"Pop! I rolled a 'one,' Chris. Kiss my lips."

I pressed my lips firmly against Sage's and kissed her for several seconds.

"Another 'one.' Kiss my forehead. All over it."

I pressed my lips against Sage's pale forehead, giving every part of it a lingering kiss as Sage laughed.

"Oh look, another 'one' in the popper. Kiss my eyes, Chris."

Sage closed her eyes and I gave each beautiful eyelid a gentle kiss.

"Huh. Another 'one.' Kiss my nose."

I kissed Sage's cute little nose, and she giggled.

"And my chin..."

I kissed it. Dimpled and sweet.

"And my neck..."

Sage looked up, exposing her pale throat, and I pressed my lips against it, in the center, then the left side, then the right. As I raised my face, Sage extended her arm, turning down her hand directly in front of my face. She spoke in a bad imitation of a British accent.

"You may kiss my hand."

I did so, kissing the white freckled back of Sage's hand, then, as she caressed my chin, I slowly kissed each fingertip, one by one. Sage whispered, a little catch in her throat.

"My stomach. Kiss it."

Sage's skinny stomach was a treat, pale and soft and freckled. I kissed it, all over it, as she sighed deeply. Her belly trembled, just a little. Sage ran her fingers through my hair, then gripped it tightly, then pulled on my shirt, removing it, throwing it somewhere, leaving me barefoot and bare chested, dressed only in my jeans. I kept kissing, wandering farther up Sage's belly, then back down, kissing around her shallow little belly button.

"My...my back."

Sage's voice was shaky, trembling. Rolling over, face down on the couch, I pulled up the back of her shirt and kissed, Sage's lower back, up her spine. I gently pulled further on Sage's shirt, and she stretched out her arms abover her head, letting me remove it. Her back was fantastic. Pale, sparsely freckled, soft and smooth. I gasped as I kissed. Moving the pale yellow straps of Sage's bra slightly to the side, I kissed every part of her prominent, bony, amazing shoulder blades, enjoying every second.

Sage reached back and with her left hand grasped at her bra clasp. I stopped her, holding her hand, reaching down to kiss it, kiss those short-nailed light blue fingers, then took it upon myself to gently unclasp her bra, letting the straps fall away from each other, kissing Sage's upper back again and again and again.

Eventually she turned over, letting her small-cupped bra slide away, and took me in her arms. Sage pressed her lips against mine, kissing me deeply, then thrusting her tongue into my mouth, squealing as she kissed me, then pulled away, holding my face fully in her hands, flushed and panting hard.

"My boobs next. Chris. Kiss. Kiss my boobs."

Sage's breasts were small and perfectly shaped, well rounded but perky, perfect nipple atop each. They felt delightfully firm and smooth against my lips. I kissed each one all over, then couldn't help myself. I started licking, then sucking, as Sage squealed in delight, trying her best to keep her voice down. A few sparse freckles graced the top of each of Sage's boobs, with the bottom curve pale and unfreckled. I enjoyed every second of kissing them, licking them, devouring them. Sage gripped my hair hard, holding on to me with all her strength. Finally, she pulled me up closer, face to face.

"Chris..."

Sage was smiling, beaming, and holding in a laugh.

"Chris, you can kiss my ass!"

Sage collapsed against me in laughter.

"Happily..."

Sage flipped over deftly, and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down just far enough to show her teal panties. I gently, gingerly grasped the hem and pulled them down, baring Sage's ass as she inhaled very sharply.

Somehow both skinny and shapely, Sage's ass was stark white, a kind of pale it was hard to imagine. Not a freckle in sight. Holy shit this young woman was beautiful. I took each butt cheek into my hands, and squeezed. Soft but firm. Slowly, I let my lips descend and pressed them against the center of Sage's left ass cheek. I kissed and kissed, on the left then on the right, enjoying the feeling of Sage's ass against my lips. God, this was a treat.

"And my legs..."

Sighing, I removed my lips from Sage's ass, and grabbed her jeans, pulling them down and off. I kissed down the length of Sage's left leg, thin and pale, freckled and sweet, lingering in the sexy hollow behind her knobby knee. Then I kissed down the right. Sage sighed, and spoke.

"And my feet of course!"

I pressed my lips against Sage's cute left sole, enjoying this particular part of her far more than I expected. I kissed each toe, and her right foot, all over. Sage flipped over, lying on her back, and I looked up the length of her from beneath her feet, naked except for her half-pulled-off teal panties, gloriously sexy.

"Don't forget the front part of my legs!"

I kissed, starting with the top of Sage's left foot, kissing up her shin, her knee, her thigh, then repeated the route on her right. As I approched Sage's upper thigh, and let my kisses wander down to her inner thigh, Sage inhaled abruptly.

Her hands on my face, Sage pulled me up closer to her. I let my chin rest on Sage's chest, just below her breasts, and looked up into her face. She smiled down at me, running a finger repeatedly through my hair.

"Chris."

"Oh, Sage."

"Chris, I want..."

She closed her eyes, threw her head back and took a very deep breath.

"Chris, I...I want you to kiss my pussy."

I smiled.

"That's exactly where I want to kiss, Sage."

Directing my attention to Sage's crotch, I saw that her panties were soking wet. I grabbed the sides and quickly pulled them down and off, slipping them over her feet, baring Sage.

A tight, small, well-defined patch of brown pubic hair covered her mound. Pussy lips swollen, yet still narrow, beautiful, sexy. Sage's hand quickly reached down and started rubbing her now-exposed sex. She couldn't help it. She swallowed a desperate sounding whine.

Slowly, I approached, and placed my lips against Sage's inviting pussy. I kissed gently, then kissed harder, as Sage suddenly let out a squeal, then apparently clamped her mouth shut, trying to contain it. Oh god, this was sweet. Her pussy felt amazing against my lips, soft and wet and tight and perfect, and I kissed again, and again, and then licked up the length of her slit, long and slow.

Lying face down in Sage's crotch, her legs around my head as she lay face up on the couch, I licked. I felt my erection grow to an almost unmanageable size in my jeans. God, I was turned on. I licked again, as Sage's skinny legs clamped down on either side of my head hard, then flapped back down, then squeezed my head once more. I licked, licked again, then worked my tongue into Sage's pussy, just a little. Her narrow cunt was extremely tight. I thrust in just a little more, twisting my tongue this way then that way, then licking all around the edges, then another long lick up Sage's snatch, locating her sweet little clit, massaging it with the tip of my tongue.

Sage threw her legs over my neck, crossing them, squeezing, as she nearly screamed into her shut-tight mouth, trying so hard to stay quiet, trying not to wake her sister down the hall.

"Hhhmmmmmmm! Yyyyyhhhheeee!"

I kept licking, thrusting, working harder, and harder. Sage rocked against my face and I thrust with my tongue in time with her hips. Squirming, pushing, working, Sage panted and squealed as I grabbed the sides of her ass, working harder, every part of me focused on making this so good for Sage.

Sage's soles rested on my upper back, sliding back and forth as I tried pressing my tongue deeper, god so tight, I thrusted and licked, swirled my tongue then thrusted. I wanted to work my whole self inside her, this amazing sexy girl. Sage's pussy was so very wet, and soon I felt it quiver in little pulses as Sage moaned out loud, too loud, clamping hard around my head, and tightened, her whole wonderful body.

"Oh my god oh my god oh fuck oh damn oh my god oh god oh god oh ffffuuuuuuccckkkk!." She breathed the words more than speaking them. I knew it was good.

I let my lips linger for awhile, kissing Sage gently down there, caressing her hip, her ass, as I just savored her sweet post-orgasmic smell. When I climbed up beside her, Sage was still breathing hard. Her chest was heaving. She looked at me dreamily, with a hazy smile.

"Oh my god, Chris..."

"Oh Sage..."

I kissed her forehead. She kissed my cheek. I didn't dare kiss her lips, not after I'd just kissed her where I'd been kissing her. But Sage just rested her face against mine, gradually coming down from her hazy pleasure.

A half hour later, I was sitting upright, still in just my boxers and jeans, still rock hard. Sage's sweet head lay in my lap, her naked body sprawled along the couch. I caressed her hair, letting my other hand stroke her back, up and down, just marvelling at the sight of her. She just looked too good. This couldn't possibly be real.

Sage glanced up at me.

"Hey you."

"Hey you, Sage."

A little giggle.

"That was nice. I mean not just nice, it was fucking amazing, but...but it was nice."

She stretched both of her arms straight up in the air, arching her back as she stretched. Every little thing about the way Sage moved her body was a complete turn on. My god.

Sage let her pale little hand rest on my crotch, grazing my erect dick through my jeans. I exhaled, loudly. Sage laughed.

"You're awfully perky."

"Thanks to you, Sage."

She smiled, reached up and caressed my cheek.

"You're so -cute- Chris. Totaly cute."

"So are you, Sage. Totally cute. Sexily cute."

"I haven't kissed you yet. Down there." She gave my cock a little squeeze through the denim and I gasped. Sage giggled. "Oh god Chris."

Sliding off the couch, Sage knelt on the floor in front of me, her bare feet together, knees spread. She was a beautiful sight. I watched her cute little fingers unbutton my jeans, then slowly unzip them. I raised my hips slightly as Sage pulled down my jeans and boxers together, exposing my huge boner.

"Oh damn Chris..."

Playfully pulling the jeans off each of my legs, boxers following, Sage left me naked. Focusing her attention on my cock, Sage touched it gently, and I quivered.

"Touchy little guy..."

Sage leaned in closely, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and planted a very gentle kiss on the head of my cock. Pulling away, she opened her eyes.

"Weird..."

Closing her eyes again, Sage planted a longer, firmer kiss on the same spot, then started kissing gently around the end of my shaft. Oh god it felt amazing, and Sage looked so fucking sexy, naked on her knees, and I didn't think I could hold out for long. I heard myself gasp. Sage glanced up at me, lips still on my dick, and laughed.