Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Sage, oh my fucking god."

"I think you like this..."

Suddenly, Sage took the head of my cock, just the head, into her mouth and sucked. Damn. I moaned out loud, too loud, and reminded myself to be quiet but it just felt so damn good. Suddenly Sage took me deeper into her mouth, sucking harder, then something clicked and she let her tongue go to work, swirling around my cock, caressing it, making out with it. Sage moaned in pleasure. No longer just doing me a favor, she was enjoying this. Opening my eyes, I watched her, lost in concentration, sucking and caressing with her tongue, eyes closed, gyrating her gangly body, becoming turned on once more as she pleasured me.

Oh fuck Sage's mouth felt heavenly. Sweet, sexy mouth, sexy face, sexy body, sexy girl. I let out a sharp gasp. Sage just sucked harder, letting her tongue swirl, her lips slide along my shaft, and oh my god I couldn't hold out any longer.

I felt myself coming, losing all control, my cock twitching then spurting and oh my GOD wave of pleasure after wave of pleasure and it had been so long since it ever felt this good oh wow I mean fuck. I spurted again, glorious feeling, every part of my body clenching, so god damn good, and I thrust deeper into Sage's mouth and thrust again, then started to open my eyes, looking over Sage, this amazing sexy young woman on her knees in front of me, suddenly realizing she was gagging.

Sage couged loudly, suddenly bent over, face near the hardwood floor, gagging, coughing, and spitting. My semen dripped in little streams from her open mouth onto the floor, into a growing puddle of my cum and Sage's spit.

"Oh god Chris..." Her voice was weak and croaky. She started spitting again, her hands resting on my knees for support, her face hanging down, hair dangling in front of her. She coughed again, and spit out a glob of semen and saliva and phlegm. Her bare back looked so vulnerable, bent over in an arch, spine sort of showing through her skin. I caressed her head, her cheek, then bent forward and gently kissed the top of her head.

Sage coughed again, then spit, then climbed up to the couch, onto my lap, resting her face against mine. Her face was red. Her mouth and chin were a mess.

"Ewww." Sage looked right at me, spoke this single word, then laughed.

"Oh Sage, I'm so sorry it was...that it was..."

"There's just so much. And it's gross."

"Oh Sage. Yeah, it's...that was the first time for you to...you know?"

"It's the first time I've even touched cum. Or even seen it. It's grosser than I thought."

"Oh Sage. We don't ever have to..."

She put her finger to my lips.

"But the first part, just sucking your dick..."

Sage smiled, then laughed a little, then almost looked embarrassed hearing the words come out of her mouth.

"...that part, Chris..."

She buried her face in my shoulder, wincing in a sort of I'm-ashamed-to-say-this look, then glanced at me and whispered.

"...I kinda liked it."

I smiled. I kissed her acne-laden forehead. I kissed each eyelid. We cuddled, then laughed, then cleaned up our mess, then cleaned up each other, then cuddled some more.

Never even bothering to get dressed, we found ourselves cuddling naked on the couch beneath a light blanket.

"So how did you get away from your friend?"

"I told her I didn't feel good and wanted to sleep at home."

"I'm glad you did."

"I still have to meet them at the worksite tomorrow."

"Worksite?"

"Yeah. Volunteer work. Building houses for the needy."

"You build houses?"

"Probably just carrying supplies around. They always show you what to do and how to do it."

Sage gradually drifted to sleep against my chest, then woke up. I never really slept. Sometime around 3 or 4, Sage took my hand and placed it on her pussy.

"Hmmmmm...."

I massaged her sweet little spot, working my fingers slightly into her, so very very tight, and Sage gradually breathed harder, then shallow little pants, then sweet little gasps, then pressed her whole naked self firmly against me as she found her pleasure, squeaking in beautiful orgasm as I felt her pussy contract and quiver around my finger, and watched her face, Sage's lovey sweet face, and sighed.

It was just so hard to believe that I was here with her, that Sage was here with me, that this was all real. It was just too good to be true.

"So Chris."

"Sage."

"Like, how long should we wait?"

"Wait?"

"Yeah. You know. Before we tell people?"

"Tell peope - about - about us?"

"Yeah. Like that we're a thing. That we're together. Right away? Or just enjoy each other for a little while?"

Oh god. It hadn't even occurred to me that Sage would want to take this public. An actual serious relationship - how would it even work?

"I don't know, Sage. Maybe we should take it slow. Tell one or two people, see how they react."

"Oh my god my mom is gonna -freak-!"

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine it.

"For now, let's just like kiss though."

"That sounds good to me." I leaned into Sage's mouth, pressing my lips against hers, and kissed gently. Within seconds, she was thrusting her tongue into my mouth, sighing dramatically, coming undone.

By 5 or 5:30 we were still kissing, softly and slowly, tongues intertwined. Sage pulled back briefly.

"I better go soon. I should be outta here before Willow gets up."

"Think she'll be awake soon?"

"Yeah, she's always up early."

Sage climbed over me, stood, and stretched. I just marveled once more at her naked body. She walked away, gathered her clothes, and pulled them on. Sitting beside me on the couch, she pulled her Vans over her bare feet.

"You're gonna build houses in those?"

"I got socks in the car. They give us work boots to wear."

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to those sexy feet."

"You could kiss 'em and make 'em all better."

I leaned against Sage, forehead to forehead.

"Bye!" She kissed me, then slid her tongue into my mouth one last time, then withdrawing it smiled at me, then gave me a final, chaste kiss. I stared, dumbfounded, as she walked away, out the front door.

Obviously I was exhausted. I spent the entire day exhausted. I made Willow breakfast, exhausted, thinking of Sage. I helped her color, exhausted, thinking of Sage. I walked her to the park, exhausted, thinking of Sage. After lunch, I let Willow watch TV for awhile. It was a rate treat for her. I knew Sarah wouldn't approve, but I needed some rest. I lay down on the couch, eyelids heavy, but couldn't fall asleep. All I could do was think of Sage.

Eventually, I found sleep. Just a little sleep, broken, not very restful, but off and on I drifted away. Eventually, though, I had to make supper. Willow helped, and we had a good time. After eating, however, my mind went back to Sage.

I was thrilled beyond words, yet terrified. This wouldn't stay secret. Sage wouldn't understand. Yes, Sage was eighteen. She was a legal adult. But she was eighteen while I was almost fifty. Sarah would, indeed, freak. Would she even talk to me anymore? What would my other friends say if they found out? When they found out?

Was I expected to go to prom this spring?

I laughed out loud at the thought. Nothing would be easy about this. I had no idea how this thing we had would survive. Really I should put an end to it. And yet...

I wanted to do no such thing. I wanted Sage. I only wanted Sage. She was so wonderful, a precious new discovery every minute. I'd never felt so alive. I found myself smiling at the thought of her. I had no idea what all this would be like, but we would figure it out. Together.

After Willow's early bedtime, after tucking her in, I walked down the hall and peeked into Sage's bedroom. Gray walls, yellow trim. A yellow area rug. Little twin bed with a big, white, fuzzy throw pillow. Shelves stacked neatly with books. A few band posters, pop-punk and emo. A navy backpack slung over her desk chair. A high school Chemistry book open on the desk, next to Sage's half finished homework, precise curly letters. Her name, in her own handwriting, in the top-right corner, in curlicue teen-girl font. Sage Clemons. I sighed, and ran my hand over her handwriting. I was already aching for her.

Sighing, I quietly made my way down the hall, toward the living room. I paused as I pushed the hanging beads out of the way and stepped through. What greeted me on the other side was the sexiest sight I'd ever seen.

Sage sat in the middle of the hardwood floor wearing only a lemon-yellow pair of panties and a t-shirt that almost reached her belly button. Her pale skinny legs were stretched out, spread in a V, her feet pointing toward me. Between her legs, just in front of her crotch, sat the game board. Trouble.

"I'm baaaack..." She stretched, arms high, as she spoke.

"Sage-"

"Wanna play with me?"

"More than anything in the world."

I sat, cross-legged, across the board from Sage. She laughed, cupping her mouth in one hand.

"Oh god Chris you're too much!"

"Sage?"

"Take your -clothes- off, Chris!"

"Of course..."

I pulled off my shirt, then my jeans, and sat in just my boxers across from Sage. I extended my legs like Sage's, pushing my feet below her legs, and she rested her bare legs on top of my bare legs, crossing at our thighs, forming a diamond shape between us, with Trouble in the center.

"So Chris. New rules."

"I'm listening..."

"So."

"So."

"So Chris."

"Yes Sage?"

"So Chris. Like, we have to pop the popper together. Count of three then pop. And if we pop a one..."

"What do we do?"

"If we pop a one, Chris..."

Sage smiled and looked down, then looked back at me.

"If we pop a one..." Sage was whispering.

"Yes?" I whispered too.

"...then we have to make love!"

"Well if those are the rules..."

"Those are the rules. So we have to."

"Then we'd better play."

"Yeah. Let's play." A cute little smile. Sage laid her hand on the popper. I put my right hand over it. Sage laid her left hand on mine, and I put my left hand over hers.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"This is for real."

"Of course."

"So ok."

"Ok Sage."

"One...two...three...Pop!"

We looked at each other, nervous eager smiles on our faces.

"I guess we should look."

"Yeah. Let's look."

Sliding our hands away, we revealed five dots.

"Here we go again."

"We've got all night to play."

"So we try it again."

"OK then."

Sage smiled at me warmly, then took both of my hands in hers. It still felt amazing, just to be able to touch her, to hold hands, to be together. We lowered our combined hands to the game, covering the popper.

"One...two...three...Pop!"

"Let's look!"

A whisper. We slid out hands off. Two dots.

"So close!"

Sage stretched, and her too-short t-shirt rode up, exposing more of her belly. Oh god she looked so good. I was already excited, and felt my cock growing in my boxers.

Sage gave me her hands, and we covered the popper. Leaning forward, we let our foreheads rest against each other. We glanced into each others' eyes, then looked down.

"One..."

A slow pause.

"Two..."

Deep breaths.

"Three..."

Waiting, in agonozing anticipation.

"Pop!"

Silently, we removed our hands, faces still resting against each other, glancing down.

A single dot.

Sage let out a very long breath. Turning her head, her mouth found mine and we kissed, both still straddling the game. Sage slid her tongue into mine, and she was suddenly lost in the pleasure. She moaned, louder than she had intended.

"Oops. I'm gonna end up waking Willow up."

"Yeah, we'd better keep it quiet. Like last night."

"It's so hard though."

"It is."

"I got an idea."

Sage stood up, so I followed her lead. Taking my hand, she led me through the kitchen to the back door, and opened it quietly. We both tiptoed outside, onto the back patio.

Darkness had just fallen, except for the lingering faint reddish glow in the sky. We stood on the patio, which took up a good part of the very small back yard. Fortunately, the yard was surrounded by a high wooden fence. Sage flipped a switch and a string of little bulbs came to life, twinkling around the patio, mounted on cast-iron hooks. Sage tiptoed, kissing me.

Beside us was an old reclining lawn chair. The thing was ancient. Its frame was rusted and it was covered in wide acrylic straps, alternating orange and yellow, two of which were broken. Sage bent over, fiddling with it, and reclined it fully, so that it was laid out flat like a bed. She sat on it, bare legs over the side.

"C'mere!" Sage patted the part of the chair next to her.

"Um, Sage, will this thing hold us?"

"It's stronger than it looks."

"It's really old." I sat beside her. The chair was, indeed, sturdy.

"I like old things." Sage whispered this to me just before kissing me. I caressed her cheek, brushing a wisp of auburn hair from her pale face as I returned her kiss. We both shivered, just a bit.

We kissed without tongues before kissing with tongues. My hand found Sage's bare side, caressing. Her hands roamed all over my belly, then my chest, twisting a little bit of my chest hair, pulling on it.

"Oh god Chris, I love this..."

"Oh Sage, you beautiful sexy thing, Sage..."

I lifted Sage's shirt, and she helped me slide it off her, raising her arms, then dropping them around my neck, caressing the back of it. Sage wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts looked amazing, somehow a little smaller but a little firmer than I remembered. Her nipples perked up in the chilly autumn air.

Kissing her, I took Sage's left breast fully into my left hand. She moaned, loudly, louder than I'd heard her moan yet. Outside, unworried about waking her little sister, she seemed free.

"Mmmmm. Oooohhhhhh! Oh Chrissss!"

I kissed her left boob softly, then her right, then licked her right, then her left. Smooth, firm, amazing, delicious. Returning my mouth to Sage's, I caressed her belly, her sides, her back.

Sage fingered my cock through my boxers, then pulled at their hem, hinting. I moved to let her pull them off of me, dropping them on the concrete next to her shirt. Naked, I felt Sage's hand brush my dick, and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh god Sage..."

She leaned back on the fully reclined lawn chair and I followed, lying on her, trying to use the frame to support myself over her but sort of pressing into her. I hoped I wasn't crushing her.

Sage gripped me tight, kissing me hard, I ran my hands along her bare sides, brushed her boobs again, ran my right hand down her side and let it rest on her panty-covered hip. We kissed, tongues probing deeply into each others' mouths, both moaning, both vocalizing, each lost in the other.

Sage lifted her hips and I pulled down her panties, exposing her, awkwardly sort of straddling the lawn chair while pulling the yellow underwear down her thighs, over her knees, and then maneuvering them past her feet.

Sage was naked once more and she looked so unbelievably amazing in the light of the cloud-shrouded moon and the little white bulbs all around the patio. I sighed loudly at the sight of her. She smiled, laughed just a little, then took a big,

excited breath.

I lay down on top of Sage, naked flesh against naked flesh, fully erect, excited, completey turned on. I slid my hand behind her ass and cupped it fully in one hand, soft amazing butt, flexing in nervous excitement. Sage kissed me deeply, running her hands through my hair, then over my neck, then down my back, squeezing my ass, then feeling my sides all the way back up to my shoulders and neck.

"Oh...oh Chris oh Chris oh Chris oh Chris..."

She wasn't even trying to be quiet.

Sage flexed her body in yet another impossibly sexy way, then bent her knees sharply, skinny legs folded back on themselves, feet up near her ass. I gently caressed her exposed pussy with a single finger, up, then down, then up, then down. Sage squealed, sharp and loud.

I pressed my finger between her swollen narrow pussy lips, slick with her juices yet so very tight. I worked it back and forth a little, then worked in another finger, which didn't go in easily. I just held both of them there as Sage panted in frenzied excitement. I felt her pussy start to loosen just a tiny tiny bit. Suddenly Sage gasped.

"Oh god Chris!" She didn't sound aroused. She sounded worried.

"Sage?"

"Chris I'm scared."

I leaned my face down close to hers as my fingers slipped out of Sage's pussy.

"What's wrong, baby?" Her beautiful brown eyes were wide. Sage looked panicked.

"Chris I - I....I...I don't wanna get pregnant!"

I caressed her cheek, kissed her forehead.

"I don't want you to either, Sage. And you won't."

"I...I won't?"

"I've had a vasectomy."

"A va-what-omy?"

"A surgery. So I can't have any more kids."

"Oh. Oh! And it works? Like for sure works?"

"For sure. The best birth control there is."

"Oh thank God!"

Sage took a very big breath, then looked at me seductively, biting her lower lip. It was as much an 'I'm ready' look as could be imagined. Letting go of her own lip, she bit mine, rolling it around in her teeth.Letting go, she spoke in a breathy sigh.

"Oh Chris. Oh wow oh c'mon..."

With one hand, I gently spread her pussy wide. With the other, I guided the tip of my swollen cock to Sage's pussy, pressing against it, moving it in little circles, caressing her tight opening. With a grunt, and a hard thrust, the head of my cock slid

in, almost.

"OWWWWW!!!"

She was just too tight. Sage was breathing hard, hand over her crotch, whining a little.

"Sage, baby, I'm sorry, we don't have to, it's ok, oh baby..."

"Wait, Chris." Sage panted, swallowed hard, breathed hard again. "I still want to. I..."

I just waited, caressing her cheek.

"I should get something."

Sage pushed my chest and I let her up. Standing, she crept into the door, disappearing into the house.

I waited, naked on the vintage lawn chair, excited and worried. I hoped Sage was ok. My feet felt cold on the concrete. I lay back down, sighing.

A moment later, the door opened slightly, and Sage crept back out. Her naked body was a beautiful sight in the glow of the house lights. Closing the door, she sat down as I sat up. She was holding a little tube.

"Lube. Maybe this will help."

"Where did you get that, Sage?"

"My mom's nightstand." She smiled a mischievous smile. "I remembered I saw it there before."

Sage squirted a tiny dot onto her finger, which she pushed between her legs.

"How does this sex business always work so smooth and perfect in movies?"

"Real life is messier, Sage. But it's a lot more fun."

She smiled.

"Give me some of that, Sage."

"O-kaay?"

Sage squirted a little bit into my hand.

"A little more."

I rubbed the cold gel around in my fingers, warming it.

"Now lay back..."

Sage lay back on the lawn chair, and with my sticky hand I gently spread her legs. Then, with two goopy fingers, I tenderly spread her pussy lips. I rubbed her, rubbed Sage, her tight swollen pussy, with my middle finger, in little lubricated circles, as she took a huge gasping breath. Then I slowly inserted the same middle finger, pushing the lube inside her.

Sage's eyes were closed and she was panting. I worked my finger around, in little circles inside her, and then very carefully slid my index finger into her. The second finger went in much easier, much smoother, this time. Still, she felt tight. I just kept stroking her, in and out, around and around, goopy fingers doing their work, as Sage gasped, and occasionally let an adorable little squeal escape.

"Oh my god Chris oh my Chris oh my oh oh oh god."

Finally, I worked a third finger in, my ring finger, very slowly, very gently. Sage's naked chest expanded as she took a huge breath. I just held it there, letting her get comfortable with it, then started working my fingers back and forth, back and forth.