Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping my fingers inside her, I slowly lay down on top of Sage, again pressing against her, naked body on beautiful sexy young naked body, and Sage squeaked, and found my mouth, and kissed me hard, tongue thrashing inside, then gasping sweetly into my open lips, then sighing. I removed my hand. Sage bent her knees up tighter against herself, spreading them impossibly wide, and I positioned myself over her, ready.

Guiding it, I pressed my dick into Sage. The head went in, much more easily, though she still felt tight. Sage held her breath for a scary long few seconds, then let it out in a gaspy exclamation.

"Gnnnhhhuhhh!"

She took a few very deep breaths, her breasts rising and falling beneath me. I pushed my hips a little more, pressing my cock a little deeper, then a little deeper. I never made it the whole way in. She was just too tight. This was far enough.

I looked down at Sage, eyes closed, concentrating, breathing. Suddenly she opened those amazing eyes, looking up at me lovingly. I drew back slowly then thrusted again, the amazing feeling of the inside of Sage's pussy pressing oh so tight and oh so wet and oh so warm against my cock. Sage panted, little breaths, little exclamations.

"Nnnyeh. Hhhhohhhh. Grhuuuhhh."

A sudden, furious kiss from Sage as I stroked back out, slowly back in. Out, then in. Out, then in.

"Mmmhhhyaaaah."

Sage looked lost in a fog of wonder and pleasure. Out, then in. Out, then in. Out, then in.

Her neck stretched as she looked up behind her, then gyrated her face, then gripped the back of my head oh so tight. Out, then in. Out then in. Slowly, slowly, out then in. Somewhere nearby a motorcycle roared as it sped away in the night. The breeze blowing over my naked back and butt and legs suddenly gave me a chill. Out, then in, just a little faster. Out, then in.

"Oh god oh Sage oh baby oh sweet sexy Sage oh god oh Sage oh oh..."

"Gyeeah." Breath. Breath. "Hyyyeeeeeh." Breath. Breath. "Ghaaaooooh!"

Out and in and out and in and Sage opened her eyes, looking at me in a hazy sort of delirium, soft brown wonderful eyes, then her whole pale face seemed to relax, and Sage's delicate mouth formed the words oh love oh love soundlessly, sweetly mouthing the words again, oh love, as we rocked together out and in and out and in.

She gyrated, just a little. Sage twisted her sexy skinny body, squirming beneath me gorgeously as we rocked together again and again and again, wide eyed stares locked on each other, her lips grazing mine, a sudden gasp of breath into my mouth.

Out, in, out, in, out, in, Sage's breathing hard and fast and shallow, and I knew I couldn't hold on for long, and Sage's hands pulled my hair, then gripped my neck, then my shoulders, and she smeared her face against mine, rubbing it in a frenzied haze, out of control, whining louder now, moaning, then screaming.

"Oh Gooooddddddd! Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuckkkkk!!!!"

Pounding now, Sage's hips working harder too, thrashing against me, taking a little more of me into herself, and a little more, and a little more, out in out in out in and then Sage's legs crossed over my ass, squeezing me, her whole body clenching, clenching squeezing and trembling, little pussy pulses, little vibrations undulating around my cock, and I lost control, spurting wave after wave after wave of pleasure into Sage, who screamed into my ear.

"Yyyyyyyeeeessssss! Oh Oh Oh yesssssss!!! Ohhhhhhh!"

Spurting, still spurting, still that tingly orgasmic feeling coming down, wearing off, still connected, still inside Sage, still thrusting, slower now, not letting it go, not letting her go, glorious bodily connection with this amazing beautiful girl, so good, so good, so good.

Somehow, we slipped apart. I slipped off Sage, turning, lying beside her.

"Oh god oh wow Chris, like fuck fuck fuck that was amazing!"

"Oh Sage. It was. Amazing. You're amazing."

"You are."

"Oh Sage."

We spent maybe an hour cuddling, holding each other against the dropping temperature. Somewhere along the way, Sage caressed my cheek, pressed her lips to mine, and casually slipped her tongue into my mouth, starting another long round of making out. She just couldn't get enough of this.

Sage really was so very beautiful. Glancing at her pale freckled face, every time she glanced at me, fluttered her eyes open, the very soft brown of her eyes just took my breath away again. God, I was lucky.

"So Chris..."

Sage was pressed tightly against me, cuddling my face with her hands.

"Like, when we were having sex..." Sage buried her face in my neck, seemingly embarrassed at the words coming out of her mouth.

"That sounds so freaky weird. So like, when we were making love..."

Again, she laughed, and pressed her face against me.

"SO weird. Anyway, when we were doing it, or about to do it, you said something. About your va-surgery."

I laughed.

"You said you couldn't have any -more- kids. So, like, do you HAVE kids? Kids I don't know about?"

"Well, Sage, I have a daughter."

"Ohmygod. Where? Does she live with you? Could she play with Willow? This seems...like a surprise!"

"Sage, my daughter...Katie, she, well she -lived- with her mom. Now she lives on her own. She finished college a couple years ago."

Sage's face looked a little shocked, taking it in.

"So like, you have a daughter that's a lot older than me."

"Yeah."

"OK...like I know I like guys a lot older. I do. And you especially. This just seems a little weird."

"I know, Sage."

She was thoughtful for a minute.

"Maybe we should wait a little longer. You know, before we tell people. Maybe when I'm just a little bit older."

"Maybe. We'll have to figure it out."

"We will. We'll have to. Figure it out. Because Chris, I don't want to mess this up. I want to be with you. 'Cause I love you."

"Oh Sage...I love you."

"And I love you..."

"And I love you..."

"Now Chris, where does your tongue belong?"

"It belongs in your mouth, Sage."

"Good boy. You're learning. So get it in there."

And I did. And we kissed, holding each other tight, locked together, naked, enthralled with each other, ready for what may come.