Trouble in New Orleans Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, I knew it," Vince grumbled as he glared at Julian. "That's what this is about. We're part of the initial demonstration, aren't we?" he demanded.

"You are," Julian admitted. "Now, don't get pissed, Vince. You're still on my shit-list for five thousand bucks. You don't have a say in what happens next, but the rest of you do," he said as he smiled at Jane. "I will give each of you two thousand dollars if you'll perform for Tony and Dylan. Put on a really hot show and convince them my idea is awesome."

"What is he talking about?" Jane asked in confusion as she looked at Vince for answers.

Vince had his hand over his eyes.

"He wants us to fuck in front of strangers," he grumbled.

Jane and Diane looked at each other with wide, startled eyes.

"Uh, I'm not comfortable with that," Jane squeaked.

"I uh... I'm open to new experiences," Diane said with a shrug.

"Diane!" Jane snapped in disbelief.

"What? We'll be fucking Collin and Vince, right?" she asked as she looked at Julian.

"Of course. You guys like each other. I figured you wouldn't mind fucking each other with a small audience," he said with a shrug.

"Don't lie, Julian," Vince sighed. "You always encourage things to escalate when money is involved."

"Fine," Julian grumbled as he glared at Vince. "If you guys do this for me, I'll pay all of you three thousand dollars each and cancel Vince's debt, but you have to put on a fucking good show. If you can't sell my idea, I'll be out more than ten thousand dollars. What do you say?"

"Um," Jane hummed as she looked at Vince nervously. He was staring at her with defeat in his eyes. "Vince, do you want us to do this? I don't mind doing it for you," she whispered as she touched his hand.

He let out a pained sigh and pulled her hand to his lips, and kissed it.

"I don't want you doing stuff like this for me. It's not your job to help me," he whispered as he searched her eyes.

"I'm doing it for Diane, too. I promised her we would do some wild shit, and this is pretty wild. On a side note, the money would be helpful," she said with a gulp as she glanced at Diane's excited face.

"You're seriously okay with fucking for strangers?" Vince asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I am. It's scary, but that kinda adds to the excitement," she admitted.

"Okay," he sighed reluctantly. "Tell me if you want to stop at any point. Promise me," he said as he searched her eyes nervously.

"I promise," she said with a nod.

Vince's extra concern worried her. She sensed he knew more than he was letting on. Vince exchanged looks with Collin before he turned his attention back to Julian.

"We'll do it," he said with a nod.

"Excellent. Thank you, guys," Julian said in relief. "Now, I'll be leading and directing the show since it is my idea. Just do what I say, and it will be great. Sell this shit for me, and I'll cut you all in on future profits," he explained right before Vivian, Tony, and Dylan returned to the room with a new bottle of champagne.

Jake hurried in behind them with a fresh tray of clean champagne glasses.

"Excellent choice," Julian announced as he examined the bottle. "Now, gentlemen, as you enjoy your drinks, I will begin the second half of our demonstration. Jane, Diane, please remove your shoes and stand on the ottoman facing Tony and Dylan," he instructed.

Jane and Diane exchanged nervous glances. Then they slowly removed their heels and stepped onto the cushy ottoman. Dylan and Tony were smiling at them as Jake poured them more champagne.

"I picked these fine ladies out myself," Julian continued. "We've been friends for a few days. They're from Tennessee. Would you like to see them naked?" he asked as he looked at Tony and Dylan.

The men smiled and nodded as they admired the beautiful women in front of them.

"Please, ladies, grace us with your birthday suits," Julian ordered as he looked at them expectantly.

Jane gulped and nodded before she glanced nervously at Diane. Diane was smiling happily as she pulled her tiny dress straps down and began shimmying it off her beautiful tits. She drank enough champagne to destroy what little inhibition she had.

Jane's heart was pounding, and her body was tingling as she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She felt many eyes on her as she began to push it down her body. The dress had builtin breast support, so she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples tightened as soon as they met the cool air in the room. Her hands were trembling as she stepped out of her dress and underwear and tossed them on the couch next to Vince. She met his eyes for a moment. He was staring at her with a blush on his face.

"Very beautiful," Julian observed as he admired them. "I have a few questions for you to help our audience get to know you better. Please, tell us when and where you lost your virginity. Diane, you go first," he ordered with a grin.

"Oh god," Diane chuckled with blush appearing all over her face. "I lost my virginity to my high school crush. We fucked by the lake on his dad's property last summer. It was really hot," she said with a huge smile as she glanced at Jane.

"Fascinating," Julian said with a pleased smile. "Jane, you go next," he ordered.

Jane felt blush burning her cheeks and neck as she looked between Dylan and Tony. They were sipping their champagne with pleased expressions on their handsome faces.

"I um," she stammered as she looked down to avoid their eyes. "I lost my virginity to Vince at the hot tub bar a few days ago," she admitted with a gulp.

"Oooh," Julian said in an exaggerated tone, making Jane cringe a little. "That's surprisingly recent," he said in approval. "You ladies have been friends for a long time. Have you ever kissed each other?" he asked.

"No," they said in unison.

"Have you ever thought about kissing each other?" he pressed.

"I have," Diane admitted with a grin.

Jane looked at her with her mouth open.

"You're a fun friend, Diane," Julian said in approval. "You two should share your first kiss for us tonight. I think that would be wonderful."

Diane giggled as she stepped over to Jane, ready to make out with her. Jane felt slightly panicked as she glanced at Vince and Collin. They were both staring at them with wide eyes and blush on their cheeks.

"Diane, I um," she whispered nervously as she searched her friend's eyes.

"It's okay, Jane. This will be fun, and we're getting paid to do it. Let's make it look hot," she whispered as she reached up and ran her fingers into Jane's beautiful blond hair.

Jane gulped and nodded before they leaned in and pressed their lips together. Jane was surprised at how incredibly soft Diane's mouth was. She tasted like cherry lip balm and champagne.

"Very nice," Julian breathed, voicing everyone's sentiment as they enjoyed the show.

Diane giggled as she tasted her friend's mouth. She was also enjoying her soft lips, and knowing people were watching them turned her on tremendously.

"Mmm," Diane hummed as she stuck her tongue into Jane's mouth and played it against hers. "Squeeze my tits. I'm going to squeeze your ass," she whispered against her mouth.

Jane nodded slightly as she raised her trembling hands and grabbed Diane's beautiful tits. Diane let out a pleased moan as she reached around Jane and grabbed her ass. Jane gasped as she pulled their soft bodies together. Diane kissed her more eagerly as she groped her tight ass and slapped her right cheek with a satisfying pop. Jane was getting wet and tingly as she enjoyed Diane's fondling. Knowing the men were watching added to her excitement. Diane reached low and pulled Jane's cheeks apart, tugging at the sensitive skin around her cunt. It made Jane moan and shudder.

"That's incredibly tempting," Julian whispered as he admired Jane's ass. He had the best view of her since he was standing beside the ottoman. "You ladies are doing a wonderful job. Let's shake things up a bit. Jane, I want you to lie down on your back with your cunt towards me, please. Diane, I want you on your hands and knees. Lean over Jane's head and kiss her more," he instructed, prompting them to draw away from each other.

Jane had an idea of Julian's plan as they got in their new positions on the ottoman. She looked up at Diane nervously as she smiled down at her.

"Vince," Julian continued, "please come here and taste this delicious looking pussy before I do," he instructed. "Collin, you go eat Diane's beautiful cunt."

The boys hurried off the couch and took their positions. Jane gulped as she watched Vince kneel beside the ottoman with his face between her legs. His cheeks were blushing, and his eyes were dilated.

She glanced to her right and met Tony's eyes just as Vince plunged his eager tongue inside her. Tony smiled hugely as he watched her gasp with pleasure. Jane shuddered as Vince skillfully licked pleasure into her body. He had a magic tongue. It felt incredible lapping into her sore cunt.

Diane groaned over her head as Collin buried his tongue in her pussy. Then she leaned down and kissed Jane. It was strange kissing with their heads in opposite positions. The foreignness of it forced them to do it slower, making it feel more intimate. Jane groaned with pleasure as she squeezed her own tits. She was getting extremely hot at that point. Vince was working his tongue deep inside her, licking up her sweetness.

"This is my kind of entertainment," Julian said with a smile as he walked over to Tony and Dylan. "This is an example of the show customers would experience at my night club. Do you gentlemen find it as enthralling as I do?" he asked.

"We do," Dylan agreed as he smiled at Tony.

"Do we get to partake in the show?" Tony asked. He was watching Jane squirm on the ottoman.

"I was hoping you would ask," Julian said with a grin. "Do you have a favorite?"

"I do," he said with a nod.

Jane was shuddering and twitching as Vince lovingly pleasured her cunt. She could easily hit hot oblivion if she wanted to. Diane had laid her head on the ottoman beside hers as she rode Collin's tongue closer to orgasm.

Jane was impressed by how much she was enjoying the situation. She glanced at their small audience and met Tony's eyes again. He was smiling at her as he spoke to Julian. Her anxiety returned as the men rose from the sofa and approached the ottoman.

Tony stood behind Vince to watch him lick her cunt. Julian leaned on the ottoman close to her head. She looked into Julian's aroused eyes as he ran his fingers into her hair.

"Jane, Tony wants to fuck you. I'll pay you extra if you let him," he whispered with a smile.

Jane's stomach did a nervous flip, and her body tingled more after that proposition. Vince heard what he said and stopped licking her. He raised up and looked at Julian with fury on his face. Jane gulped as she stared past Vince at Tony. Her heart was pounding at the thought of him fucking her.

Jane looked at Julian and nodded. Then she looked at Vince. She could see the shock on his face at her answer.

"Very good," Julian whispered as he smiled at Vince and motioned with his head for him to move.

Vince scowled at Julian before he slowly stood and stepped aside. Tony smiled as he stepped over to the ottoman and stared down at Jane's beautiful body. Jane watched Tony with her heart pounding as he loosened his clothes and pulled his erection free from his pants. Jane stared at it with sharp tingles tightening her chest. Having a strange, attractive man standing between her legs with his cock out was arousing and terrifying.

Her heart was pounding as Tony knelt down and brought his tip close to her red cunt. He licked his lips before he gently stroked his tip through Jane's wetness. Her legs jumped from the thrilling sensation.

"Oh god," she whispered with a gulp.

A much older stranger was about to fuck her for the dirty pleasure of it, and her body was aching to feel him. She was painfully aroused by what was happening. Her inner muscles were itching with pure want.

Tony slowly parted her lips and began to push inside her. She groaned and shuddered as her sore pussy took him in. The nervous thrill in her chest was adding to the pleasure in her cunt. He let out a pleased groan as he opened her up deep inside, hurting her a little with his exploration. She was deliciously hot on his aching shaft.

He put his hands on her thighs and held her steady as he began to thrust inside her. She squirmed and shuddered from the incredible penetration. Her cunt was so tender she felt every inch of him pulling through her flesh. Her breath was coming in short gasps as he fucked her harder, hitting deep inside. He groaned in delight and suddenly laid down on her and caught her mouth for a passionate kiss. Jane kissed him back with equal passion. She had to break off the kiss to breathe a few seconds later.

"You are so fucking hot," Tony breathed as he pounded her. "How old are you, Jane?"

"I'm nineteen," she panted with her body on the edge.

"God, that makes me feel dirty. I'm almost twice your age," he said with a grin.

That's when she lost it. She gasped hard and cringed as a powerful orgasm tensed every muscle in her body. Tony groaned and twitched when he felt her cunt grabbing hungrily at his cock. He gasped and grunted in ecstasy a few seconds later as he filled her pussy with his cum.

"Holy fuck, that was good," he whispered as he continued to slowly pump into her, forcing the excess of cum to drip out of her.

His cock still felt wonderful, pushing through her inner muscles. She was smiling and twitching as she enjoyed the tingly aftershocks.

"Ah fuck," Diane groaned, catching Jane's attention.

She looked to her left to see ecstasy on Diane's face as she rode someone's cock through an orgasm. Jane looked up to see Dylan standing behind her. He was hammering into her cunt as he held tight to her beautiful ass. Jane smiled in amusement as she glanced past Diane's head at Vince sitting on the sofa. She gasped at what she saw.

Vince had a look of ecstasy on his face as he matted his fingers into Vivian's hair. She was kneeling between his legs, feverishly sucking his cock. Jane's body tingled at the erotic sight. She gulped as she watched Vivian work Vince to orgasm. He groaned loudly and shuddered as he filled her mouth with his cum.

Tony suddenly pulled out of her, distracting her from Vince's beautiful face. She looked between her legs to see Julian taking Tony's place. He was stroking his angry erection close to her cunt. She didn't have a chance to protest before he pushed his cock inside her. She gasped from the unexpected intrusion. Julian quickly laid down on her and caught her mouth for a kiss as he began to fuck her.

Jane shuddered and groaned as he ravaged her pussy again. She couldn't believe how much her body was enjoying him so soon after cumming with Tony. Julian was a wild lover, and her body was grabbing at him hungrily.

She pulled her mouth away from Julian's so she could breathe. She looked at the couch and caught Vince watching her. He was panting after his orgasm with Vivian. His eyelids looked heavy as he watched Julian fuck her. She wondered how common the situation was for Vince.

She was distracted again when Tony sat on the couch next to Vince and exchanged a few words with him. Vince smiled and nodded. Vivian immediately turned her attention to Tony's glistening cock. Jane's mouth dropped open as she watched Vivian licking the cum and arousal off his cock. Vince smiled at Jane's reaction. She watched in disbelief as Vince climbed off the couch and knelt behind Vivian. He pushed her dress up off her ass and pulled her underwear down.

Jane watched with her body throbbing as he plunged his tongue deep inside her dripping cunt. Vivian groaned in delight to feel his tongue invading her. She took Tony's cock deep in her mouth and sucked it hard as Vince licked deep in her cunt. Vince eventually drew away and stood on his knees. He quickly plowed his cock into Vivian's pussy. He held tight to her hips as he began to fuck her. Jane was getting close to orgasm as she watched the hot scene. Julian was still pounding her cunt vigorously, quickly pushing her out of control.

She felt Julian tense and push deep inside her with his cock jumping. He groaned in delight as he filled her with his cum. She lost it at that point and gasped with orgasm again. Julian smiled in satisfaction as he worked her through the pleasure. She was watching Vince fuck Vivian as she rode Julian's cock. Watching Vince perform was incredibly arousing to her. She always wanted him, even when she was fucking someone else.

Julian smiled as he relaxed against Jane's soft tits. He turned his head so he could also watch Vince fuck his girlfriend. Jane figured the men were even at that point, or that sort of thing happened too often to keep track. She watched Vince bring himself and Vivian to orgasm. Her body tingled madly at the sight. Vivian was trembling with pleasure as she continued to work her mouth over Tony's cock. He soon gasped with orgasm and came into her mouth with a groan. He was smiling as he lay his head back on the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair. Jane could see a tattoo on his forearm as he did it. It looked like a pentagram. She thought that was a strange tattoo for a man like him to have.

"That was very satisfying, wasn't it?" Julian whispered against her ear.

She looked at him and nodded.

"You could do this for a living, you know. I would pay you well. Satisfied men also tip well," he whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair.

She gulped as she studied his big hazel eyes. It was strange having a conversation with Julian while his cock was still buried in her pussy.

"We should clean up and get dressed," he sighed. "Tony and Dylan should be ready to talk money now," he said as he climbed off of her and helped her sit up.

Jane and Diane gathered up their clothes and followed Vivian to the bathroom to clean up. When they returned, Julian was shaking hands with Tony and Dylan. They were all smiling. Jane figured that was a good sign as she walked over to Vince and looked at him timidly. He gave her a weak smile before he looked at Julian again. He was walking over to them after seeing Tony and Dylan out the door.

"Well, they liked what they saw. They're going to front the money for the club," he said as he grabbed Vivian and kissed her.

"Wow, that's great! Congratulations," Collin said in amazement.

"Thanks, you're all invited to work for me if you want," he said as he looked among them. He smiled at Vince's scowl. "What's wrong, Vince? You should be the happiest one here. Your debt is paid in full. I'll even tip you an extra two thousand for finding Jane and Diane for me."

"I didn't find them for you, cunt!" he snapped. "All you do is use and abuse every fucking person you meet. I'm pissed that you manipulated Collin and me into dragging Jane and Diane into this shit. They're not even locals! Nothing about this is okay," he said furiously.

"God, sorry. I thought they would enjoy it, and from what I saw, they did. It's not your job to protect every damsel in distress when they don't even need it," he said in annoyance.

"What the fuck ever," Vince growled as he stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Shit," Collin sighed as he stared after his friend.

"I'll go after him," Jane said as she started for the door. Julian grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Hey, we need to talk business later. I was serious about everything I told you," he said as he searched her eyes.

"I know, we'll talk later," she agreed before she hurried after Vince.

To be continued...

12