Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand press against my groin and turned to see Tess staring intently at the burgeoning bulge in my shorts. As her fingers lightly danced across it through the material, my cock started to swell even more. Now it was my turn to tip my head back in pleasure, and the two women took the opportunity to lean across me and kiss each other. A second hand joined Tess's on my groin, and I looked back down to see Jasmine gently stroke my dick through the material of my shorts.

'I don't think we need these any more, do we?' asked Tess, her eyes fixed on mine as she started pulling my shorts down. I lifted my arse off the grass for a moment, long enough for Tess to pull the shorts out from under me; the front of the waistband caught on my swollen dick, firmly pulling it down and making a tall tent of the shorts. In an instant, Jasmine's hand reached in and grasped my cock, freeing it from the confines of the shorts which Tess was now free to pull all the way off and toss over her shoulder. I was now naked, sporting an enormous erection, and firmly wedged between two of the hottest, most famous women on the planet. I put my arms around them and pulled them both tighter towards me; we shared a passionate three-way kiss as together they started to slowly wank me off.

'Fuck,' I groaned, to the clear delight of both women. Jasmine kissed her girlfriend, then slid her legs back behind her so that she was laying on her front, my cock right in front of her face. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of my cock, making short tugging motions up and down along the shaft. Then, looking at Tess for final approval and seeing the briefest of nods from her blonde lover, Jasmine ran her tongue up the length of my dick, before taking the tip between her lips. Her warm, wet mouth closed around it and I could feel her tongue swirling around the head, coating it in her spit.

Tess reached down to stroke the back of Jasmine's head. 'I've never seen her with a man before,' she whispered to me, breathlessly. 'She's so fucking hot with her lips wrapped around your cock.'

In my lap, Jasmine moaned her approval around my dick, as she slowly started to move her head up and down along my its length. I ran my hand down her back and onto her perfect arse cheeks, encased in their tiny black lace panties. Beside me, Tess watched my wandering fingers, a slight sheen of persipration gathering on her upper lip. Finally, she pulled out of my one-armed embrace and crawled on all fours behind Jasmine. She planted a soft kiss on each cheek of Jasmine's arse before looking along the brunette's body and winking at me conspiratorially. She slipped her fingers under the delicate lace at Jasmine's hips, then tugged the panties back and off. Leaning forward over the top of Jasmine's back, she held the balled-up lace against my face. I inhaled deeply, savouring the musky scent of Jasmine's aroused pussy.

'Maybe we'll let you keep them -- as a souvenir,' laughed Tess, dropping the panties to the grass next to me. She slipped two fingers into her mouth, slowly sliding them in and out until they were slick with her spit. Both hands disappeared between Jasmine's legs, and when Jasmine pulled her mouth off of my cock and let out a filthy groan, I knew where those wet fingers had gone. I watched as Tess's arm pumped backwards and forwards, listened to the repeating squelching noise of Jasmine's pussy being invaded. The brunette returned her attention to my engorged dick, the finger-fucking she was getting from her lover spurring her on to blow me with increasing vigour. I looked back at Tess and saw that her other arm was moving in a rhythm matching her assault on Jasmine's pussy as she worked her own sex inside her panties.

I looked up at the clear night sky above us, at the millions of glittering stars scattered like diamonds on a black silk sheet. I knew I couldn't take much more of Jasmine's attention on my cock; it was inevitable that if I allowed her to, I would fill her mouth with cum before much longer. I wasn't against that -- not at all -- but there was more, much more, that I wanted from both of these women in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

'Jasmine, stop,' I whispered, gently pushing at her shoulders. Releasing my cock from her mouth, she looked up at me with a hungry look on her face. I cupped her face in my hands and leaned forward to kiss her. As our tongues met, she continued to wank my cock, and I moaned into her mouth.

'Don't make him cum yet, baby,' cooed Tess, kneeling down beside us. She too was now completely naked; her pussy was crowned with a small patch of neatly-trimmed blonde hair which almost glowed in the starlight. She pulled Jasmine's hand from my cock and held it against her snatch. The brunette wasted no time in slipping two fingers into her lover's welcoming cunt, working it with gusto while leaning forward to suck noisily at one of Tess's fat teats.

I slipped around behind Jasmine, lifting her hips so that her pussy was level with my groin. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, violently purple and wet from Jasmine's mouth. Holding her waist with one hand, I used the other to push my cock down from its almost vertical attitude; I shuffled forward a little, sliding my dick between Jasmine's legs and rubbing it against her dripping sex.

'Aaaahhhhhhh,' groaned Jasmine, momentarily distracted from feasting on Tess's breast. She looked over her shoulder at me. 'Wait,' she purred. 'If you're going to fuck me with that thing, I want to be able to see it.'

Jasmine rolled over onto her back, lifting her knees up so that she could then stretch her legs out either side of me. I rubbed my shaft against her sex again, noting that she had been shaved completely bare, then used my thumbs to prise her pussy lips apart. Her pretty pink pussy opened to my touch as I inserted the tip of my dick into her.

'Do it,' Jasmine moaned through gritted teeth.

'Fuck her, Joe. Fuck her cunt with that beautiful fat cock of yours,' hissed Tess, once more grinding her fingers around her own pussy. 'But don't you cum in her; you've got two pussies to service tonight.'

Momentarily stunned by the obscenities now coming out of the mouth of the beautiful Tess, I continued to hold just the tip of my dick inside Jasmine.

'Please, Joe. Fuck me now,' pleaded Jasmine, reaching forward to grab my arse and pull me further into her.

I shifted my weight forward, my cock easing into Jasmine's sodden pussy. Her legs immediately wrapped around me, desperately trying to hold me inside her; I grasped her toned thighs and used them as leverage as I settled into a rhythm of slow, deep strokes. Somehow, I tore my eyes from the mesmerising ravaging of Jasmine's pussy and looked along her perfect body at her blissed-out face. She held my gaze as we fucked, and in that moment I would have given anything to stay like that for the rest of my life, my dick buried in the woman I had fantasised about since I had first seen her in that trashy sci-fi movie years ago.

Tess shuffled forward, lifting Jasmine's shoulders and sliding under her so that her brunette lover's back and head were resting in her lap. She grasped Jasmine's hands, holding on to them as I continued to fuck that beautiful shaven pussy.

'My God, Joe. I've dreamed about watching Jasmine taking a nice long dick in her beautiful cunt for so long,' sighed Tess.

Jasmine moaned in time with my thrusts, her brow crinkled in shock at the sensations coursing through her body. Her back arched, and in doing so, Jasmine's head tipped backwards to find Tess's heaving breasts directly above her; she opened her mouth but grunted in frustration at being unable to take the soft flesh between her lips. Seeing this, I pulled her towards me, inadvertently pushing her knees back against her chest so that her long legs were now up around my ears. I leaned in, my cock sliding into her all the way to the hilt.

'Oh my god!' cried Jasmine, as I once more settled into a rhythm of thrusts in and out of her snatch. Tess reached out to grab my neck and pull me in for a long kiss, her breasts now resting against her girlfriend's face. She moaned into my mouth as Jasmine's lips clamped around a fat nipple and suckled it like a newborn baby.

'Fuck!' Tess cried, breaking away from our kiss. She looked down at the gorgeous woman happily slurping at her tit, and as I took in the scene in front of me, I knew that I had to pull out. I so desperately wanted to carry on pounding my dick into Jasmine, but knew that to wait any longer risked blowing my load inside her pussy. I pulled my cock out and starting kissing my way down the back of Jasmine's upraised legs; her frustrated howl turned to a whimper of anticipation as she sensed my face moving closer and closer to her pussy. The smell was intoxicating; a steaming musk like a supercharged version of the scent I had experienced when Tess had held the brunette's panties to my face earlier.

I gently lapped at Jasmine's sopping labia a few times, before stabbing my tongue as far as it would go into her pink tunnel. I suddenly felt her hands at the back of my head, holding my face tight against her, as she cried out into the night air.

'Oh God, Tess, I can't take much more. He's going to make me cum,' she rasped, drunk on pleasure.

'Do it, baby. Do it -- cover his face with your cum so that I can lick it all off again.'

That was it; with a scream Jasmine's orgasm crashed in on her, her body convulsing while continuing to hold my face to her pussy. Her juices soaked my face, filling my mouth and nose, running in sticky trails down my chin. She continued to hold my head tight against her cunt, and it was only when I felt her body go limp that I finally broke away from her. I looked up to see Tess quietly laughing, her breasts jiggling in her amusement.

'Joe, I hope you haven't broken my girlfriend,' she giggled, as she lovingly stroked the side of Jasmine's flushed face. Jasmine looked up at her, a broad smile on her face.

As I climbed back up onto my knees, Tess leaned all the way forward and planted her lips against mine. Her tongue snaked out, seeking out her lover's juice from my mouth, then from my nose and chin.

'Yummy,' she said. Her eyes fixed on my cock, rock-hard and bobbing between my legs. 'Still something left in the tank for me, I see.'

Tess placed her hand against my stomach, pushing me backwards as she turned around and straddled Jasmine's body. I looked down at Tess's magnificent curves, her pale skin gently glowing under the stars; she was on all fours, her face level with Jasmine's breasts. I had seen the two women in this position last night, their bodies in silhouette against the side of their tent, but this time Tess's pussy was mere centimetres from the purple tip of my swollen member. I needed no more invitation, and leaned in, my cock spearing into her with no resistance. In a heartbeat, I was all the way up to my pubes inside the blonde actress, and my groin slapped against her arse as I started to rock my cock backwards and forwards in her wet sex.

Over Tess's shoulder, I could see Jasmine purring with pleasure as the blonde took her turn on my cock. I slid my hands up Tess's thighs, along her ribs and cupped her freely swinging breasts. I pinched the fat nipples between my forefinger and thumb in time with my cock's assault on Tess's pussy, eliciting even louder groans from her.

Tess reached out to drag Jasmine in for a kiss, but the brunette pulled away, sliding herself out from under us. As Tess looked on, Jasmine swung her body around and slid back headfirst beneath our bodies. I groaned inwardly; I knew, or prayed that I knew, what was coming, and it would surely be more than I could handle. A moment later, I felt Jasmine's tongue, first against my balls, then along the underside of my cock as it pulled back from Tess's pussy. An even louder moan from the blonde told me that she was also on the receiving end of the attentions of Jasmine's tongue. I thrust back into Tess, and Jasmine stroked her tongue back along my cock and onto my balls again. I grunted with the exertion of fucking Tess and the strain of keeping from blowing my load. Tess, who up until now had been moaning obscenities into the darkness, now had her face buried between the legs of her lover. The three of us worked each other's bodies like that for longer than I thought I could bear it, but then Tess threw back her head and wailed into the sky.

'FuckfuckfuckFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!' she screamed, her body thrashing around on the end of my tool. I held myself all the way inside her, riding out her orgasm, and it was only when she almost collapsed onto her lover beneath us that I started once more to pump my dick in and out of the sloppy mess of her pussy. Underneath us, I could hear Jasmine slurping at the juices virtually pouring from her lover's cunt, as my cock drilled them into a frothing cream.

I'd done enough; now it was my turn. I gave myself fully to the feeling of my dick pounding into Tess's soaking cunt, while Jasmine's lips and tongue lapped at my cock and balls.

'Oh god, I'm gonna cum,' I groaned, pulling out of Tess's pussy and reaching down to grab my dick for the final few strokes that would take me over the edge. I felt Jasmine's hand push my fingers away, before she grasped the smooth, wet skin of my cock and start to jack me off.

'Lay down,' Tess commanded. As I fell back onto the grass, both women settled either side of my legs, Jasmine's hand still working my tool with quick, firm strokes. I watched as both stunning women kissed and licked their way up and down my dick, lingering on the tip, until a tingling in my balls told me that I was about to reach the point of no return.

'Wait,' I gasped, putting a hand on the shoulder of each woman. Jasmine grinned at me, stepping up the speed of her tugging motion on my dick. She placed her lovely open lips against one side of the bulbous tip as Tess did the same on the other side.

'Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssss,' I grunted, as I felt the cum race up the length of my throbbing tool. The first blast, a long rope of hot white mess, shot straight upwards before falling with a faint 'splat' sound against Tess's cheek; a second, just as long and with no less force, again shot skyward before landing on my stomach. Jasmine's lips completely enveloped the end of my cock, taking the third shot straight into her mouth. She pulled back to let Tess lick up the last few drops that oozed out of me, while she scooped up the mess on my stomach and wiped it onto her tongue. Mesmerised, I watched as the two of them kissed, their tongues grappling while cum dribbled from the sides of their mouths.

'I love you Jasmine,' purred Tess.

'I love you too sweetie,' replied Jasmine.

-----

The three of us slept together in the tent that night, with me laying on my back with the two women spooning each other against the right side of my body. I awoke in the early hours of the morning to find Tess kissing my chest and wanking my cock, while her pussy was being pumped from behind by three of Jasmine's fingers. At my request, Tess and Jesmine scissored, their pussies rubbing against each other while I laid back and watched with my cock in my hand. They came together, loudly, before turning their attention to me; Jasmine wanked me off onto Tess's breasts before slurping my cum from her girlfriend's chest.

The next morning, I performed the necessary camp chores then made my way back to the compound. I still had work to do, and besides, I knew that as much fun as we'd had together, the two women wanted some time alone. There was a definite spring in my step.

Tess and Jasmine stayed up at the campsite for three more days, after which I hiked up to collect them. We stayed there for a final night, once more together in that single tent, sharing each other's bodies.

-----

Robin called me the day after Tess and Jasmine left the island, together. He asked me if I thought they had settled their differences and I tried not to laugh. I wouldn't say they were best pals, I told him, but given the chance, they would get the movie done.

'Do you think they have chemistry?' he asked.

I felt Jasmine's balled-up lace panties in my pocket. 'Given the chance,' I repeated.