Trouble on the Kingsroad

Story Info
Assaulted by a group of bandits, but saved by a knight.
1.2k words
3.91
18.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes scanned the ground as she moved through the forest. The basket on her arm weighed heavily. Spots of sunlight came through the trees and lit the forest floor in patches, the lush green laughing back at her. She was a girl living in a village about a mile away, living in her own cottage since her parents had died, making a living for herself growing her own herbs and greens, and picking berries when in season, such as now.

Humming, she made her way through the forest, picking berries as she moved along. All of a sudden, something made her look up. She had come over a hill and saw she had hit the kingsroad, leading through the forest, but something was out of the ordinary. An overturned carriage lay at the edge of the road. What on earth was going on?

It was eerily quiet. As she looked closer, she saw bodies scattered around the road. Arrows stuck from their backs. An ambush.

Shocked, she stumbled backwards She had to get away from here as fast as possible. As she moved to turn, she was grabbed from behind. "Now what are you doing here, milady?" a cruel voice whispered in her ear. He turned her around so she could face her attacker. He was a shabby looking man in his forties, tall. "Leave me alone! I was just picking berries in the woods!"

"You shouldn't be alone in here during such dangerous times," he said, watching her up and down and putting a grimy hand on her face. "But as you are, I'll guess you'll have to bare the consequences".

He held her tight as his hand reached for the laces of his breeches and tugged them loose. "No!" She screamed as she struggled violently to get loose.

"Hey, hey, hey, what have you got there?" it sounded, from behind them.

The man let go of his breeches and let out a grin, swivelling her around and pinching her arms painfully behind her back. She was a tall, slim, beautiful girl, with raven hair falling lusciously around her shoulders. She was wearing a light blue skirt reaching to the ground, with above that a white chemise with a wide neckline and puffy sleeves falling around her elbows, held together by a brown corset, laced up at the front. The way he held her made her long neck and clavicles stand out beautifully, as well as her perky, round breasts, slender waist and slightly flaring hips.

Another man was standing a short distance away, carrying a bag with mustered objects. To her horror she saw more of them, scrambling the ground around the scene of the crime. They must be the men belonging to the party that has performed the attack on the carriage, staying behind to rob the bodies of valuables.

"It seems I just found a flower in the woods!" her captor shouted back. "And a pretty one at that!" another man yelled.

"Give us a turn when you're done, eh?"

"Sure!" the man holding her replied, laughing. "But first come first serve!" and he slammed her against a tree.

He pushed his body against hers, grinding her, and forcefully started feeling her up. His hands were everywhere.

Panting, she tried to resist herself, trying to shake his hands off her violently, but he held her too tightly. Her dress fell off her shoulder, leaving her disheveled and exposing her bare shoulder and arm and the top part of her full, pushed up breast.

When he once more put his hand on her face to try to steady her head so he could kiss her, she bit his hand. Angrily, he cried out. "Bitch! She bit me!"

The men around them laughed. "Seems he needs a bit of help there," one of them said.

The man holding her, not amused, slapped his hand across her cheek hard enough to make her see stars. Dazed, he grabbed her wrists and whipped out a piece of rope from his pocket, tying her wrists op tightly behind her back, making her breasts stand out. He pulled the bow of the laces at the top of her corset, and with one rip, pulled them out, making her corset fall to the ground and her blouse fall open to her navel. He pushed the halves of her blouse aside, and exposed her beautiful breasts. They incredibly round and full and her small nipples were standing on end, hard as stone.

The men around them cheered. He put his grimy hand on her breast, kneading it hard. "Now there's a rare pare of tits," he said. He pinched her nipple hard before bending down to suckle it, moving his wet tongue all over her breasts and biting and sucking her nipple.

Writhing to get away from him, she tried to kick him in the balls. Unfortunately, he caught her leg. "Now now now," he said, grinning, gathering her leg up around him. "You wouldn't want to hurt me there now, would you? That part still has a big task ahead of him!"

He pulled his breeches aside and whipped out his penis. It was large and standing on end. "God, I'll enjoy fucking you."

He bustled up her skirts, baring her leg that was still pulled up around him, held tightly by him. He let his hand come down hard on her buttock, making her emit a scream of pain, before stroking her ass and moving around to her hidden crevice. "I'm sure you'll be the best fuck I've ever had," he said, holding her by the neck and hoovering his face over hers so close she could feel his breath on her, looking at her intently, stroking her wet lips deceivingly gently for a moment, before roughly plunging into her with two fingers.

She let out a violated cry and arched her back as he entered her. Her pussy clenched tightly around his dirty fingers invading her body, squeezing them so hard he could hardly move. "Ow!" He said. "Fuck, this bitch is tight!"

"Good, then I know you feel it", and he looked into her face as he fucked her roughly with his hand, her breasts bouncing up and down.

After a while he stopped and took his penis in his hand. Mechanically he slid it up and down a few times between her wet lips, leg still wrapped up around him, demobilising her. Then he pushed it into her, with a painful growl of having to brake the resistance of her tight hallway. Concentratedly, he started fucking her, hard, against the tree, eyes squeezed shut and mouth open as if in a trance.

She turned her face away from him, trying to cancel out the sensation. Her back grazed painfully against the tree as he slammed into her.

All of a sudden, she felt his movement stop. "If you would kindly remove yourself, Sir," a deep, controlled voice said.

She looked up to see her attacker frozen to the ground, sweat trickling down his face and a sword at his throat. In slow motion, he let go of her leg, lifted his hands in the air, and took three steps back. Then the blade flashed and he sank to his knees, throat cut.

***

Wait for part two...