All Comments on 'Trouble on the Kingsroad'

by Desire_her

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Straightforward rape isn’t sexy or erotic

It’s a fantasy story about being raped, and not a “rape fantasy”, because there’s a world of difference.

Fingers crossed that following chapters are more of a fun read. I’ve read and enjoyed other things you’ve written so I’ll be looking out for more.

Tess (uk)

Desire_herDesire_herabout 4 years agoAuthor
To TessUK

Hi Tess,

You’re right, there is a world of a difference, but I think you’re a bit quick to judge that your choice is the right one. Personally, I find stories of women who get forced into non consensual sex who then start to like it, as you seem to miss in my stories, much more disturbing.

But i know the way I write my stories isn’t going to be everyones favourite, and thats OK.

Desire_herDesire_herabout 4 years agoAuthor

To be clear, I think we both agree that rape is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dont listen to negatives

Good set up. Looking forward to more chapters.

And yes rape is wrong but all this is is FICTION. Personally i would like to see more straight up non-con stories. The "come to like it" stories are a dime a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done is showing the horror of rape.

Too many authors use rape as a tool where the victim eventually enjoys it making it ok. Real rape hurts. The fear, pain and violation prevent any actual lubrication from being produced which results in a dry fuck. And that, as we all know, or should know, results in friction burn, tearing and bleeding.

Not actual fun.

Venus444Venus444over 1 year ago

Got to love people complaining about rape in this story when there are worse rape stories on this site. Have any of you even bothered to look at the category?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous