All Comments on 'Troy and Louisa... and Friends!'

by silverfern

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
similiar

I really liked the story in its entirety but like the first entry here I too had a similar experience... What a sight and feeling it is to see a woman between your wife's legs causing her to moan with pleasure and you behind her friend with your dick buried deep.... I thank you for the memory jog... hope to see more of your stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for the memories

This story reminded me of my own experience when my wife and I had been married only 8 months. One of her close friends moved in with us temporarily. And it lasted for a long time. We did everything together and had some wonderful times. And your story reminded me of those times. I'm now in my 70's and my ladies have passed on, but I still think back to those two beautiful blonds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very well developed story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and saw the ending coming from way back, but the addition of Lucy was a nice surprise. I do agree about the spelling errors, but they didn't subtract from the story. Nice work, keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. The only Improvement would be having an editor go over your stories to find the spelling errors. There were a few, such as liked when it should have been licked. But overall quite nice and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous