Trucker and the Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Daddy began licking her clit and finger-fucking her pussy, and she could see his large forearm moving back and forth, moving a pair of thick fingers in and out of her little cunt. She threw her head back and could hear the wet sound of his finger plunging into her as his tongue played over her clit.

In a moment Maddy felt the waves of another orgasm building in her; growing until they were racing along her body in a series of convulsions.

She spasmed again and again as she held the clean-shaven head between her legs with both hands, pleading with the older man to continue to tongue her clit.

As her orgasm faded, he held the slim teen as her body continued to quiver with aftershocks. His huge arms enveloped her as she came down from the intense orgasm, his large, strong hands running over her body. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach, tracing wetness along her flat tummy.

"You want Daddy's cock in you, Honey?"

"Yes...Yes Daddy; Please". Maddy nodded her head. The young girl could not remember wanting anything so badly.

"You don't want a condom on it do you, Baby? You want Daddy's cum in you, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want your cum in me. Please..." Maddy pleaded, submitting totally to the older man.

He was no longer "John" as she was no longer "Madison".

At this point, the physical relationship was nearly cemented. He was her Daddy and she was his Babygirl, now a toy, a plaything for the big man to use. This dynamic had been established long before they met in real life; in role-play and in their phone sex. Each time, the girl had submitted to the older man and been rewarded with jolting orgasms.

Soon their roles would be completely set, the girls' obedience to the older figure complete.

Maddy pleaded again as the broad-shouldered grandfather positioned her in the bed, his astonishingly thick cock in one hand.

"Please fuck me, Daddy. I need it so bad" The young brunette pleaded, watching the older man stroke his hard-on.

"I know Babygirl, you need your Daddy. You need your Daddy's cock."

He propped her head on some pillow so she could watch. The burly trucker spread her legs and kneeled between them, laying his cock on her stomach. Maddy spread her legs as far as she could and watched as the broad-shouldered older man took his time, massaged her tits, and slid his cock back and forth on her flat tummy.

Soon the wet head of his thick hard-on was slipping along the lips of her pussy, gently probing her wetness.

Maddy's eyes widened as he slowly slid the head between her pussy lips, his cock spreading her labia open like flower petals. As the thickness moved steadily inside the teen, one lip on either side of his thick shaft, Maddy lifted her pelvis slightly.

This gave her Daddy the right angle, and the thickset older man pushed the large, smooth head of his cock inside her.

As the glistening knob disappeared inside the teen, Maddy felt her pussy stretching to accommodate the fat shaft that slowly followed.

Maddy gasped as the thick member of the older man slowly inched inside her until his gray bush pressed against her smooth shaved mound.

"F...fuck. ...It feels so good Daddy." The teen moaned. The older man gently pulled his cock back out of the girl until the head was exposed, then slowly pushed the length back in.

She adored the way he gently stroked her, slowly and deliberately, letting her young pussy adjust to the girth of his member.

As he lovingly fucked her, Maddy felt her body relax, her mind completely handing over control to the older man. Her entire being was focused on the incredibly pleasurable feeling of his cock slowly sliding in and out of her body.

Her Daddy's cock was now sliding easily into her pussy and emerging glistening wet, the sound was a steady, rhythmic stroking.

The young girl thought she could feel every vein on his cock, it was so thick. She could feel the handsome sixty-year-old's member stretching her open, the large bulbous head rubbing along her G spot with each slow stroke.

She felt him pick up the pace, the weight of the powerfully built man's thrusting began jolting the entire bed, his cock filling the girl with each thrust; plunging into the teen steadily as he held her legs open.

"Uh, uh uh uh uh..." Maddy exclaimed with each thrust, half sigh and half grunt.

Maddy watched wide-eyed as his thick shaft slipped inside her easily, and she impulsively reached down with a hand to rub her clit.

As she did her Daddy took her throat with a huge hand, squeezing gently.

"Daddy loves fucking your tight pussy, Babygirl. Mmm, look at that, so sexy." The huge man said, slowing his thrusting for a long look at his wet shaft sliding in and out of the teen's smooth cunt.

Maddy gasped, mouth open wide as her Daddy's massive hand firmly gripped her neck. She tried to get a breath, but the large man was expertly controlling her airway. After a moment, the lack of air shifted her into a drifty-dreamy state on the brink of unconsciousness. Her body began to feel weightless, the young girl's pussy a center of pleasure that radiated in waves through her body.

Pinned to the bed by the burly trucker, Maddy started to orgasm again, her eyes fixed on the sight of the older man's thick cock disappearing into her shaved slit over and over.

Her body felt as if it was floating, her skin alive and tingling. The feeling of being firmly fucked by the bear-like male holding her, the sensation of being helplessly controlled by the powerful older man while being gently choked pushed the girl over the edge.

Months of fantasizing about a handsome older man fucking her had led to this moment, her desire realized in an extremely sensual way.

Overcome with the sensations, her orgasm exploded along her slim body

The teen spasmed as if electricity were jolting through her slight frame, her small tits quivering. Maddy gasped as each spasm rippled through her.

"Good girl. That's good, cum for me Babygirl." she heard the older man rumble. He was watching her convulse as he continued the long, slow stroking.

She could feel her pussy easily taking the burly man's thickness, their juices mingling and a wet sound filling the sleeper cab with each plunge.

As she shuddered with pleasure, she could see his fat shaft opening her little cunt wide.

The gray-bearded man held Maddy down as the oxygen-deprived teen orgasmed under him; the convulsing walls of her tight pussy squeezing his fat cock.

"Daddy's gonna cum Baby!" Maddy heard the huge man exclaim.

"Ooo Daddy, please. Please, please, please." Maddy begged, still quivering from her orgasm.

With an intense initial squirt, Maddy felt the huge man begin to shoot inside her. The powerful sensation of his cock spurting surprised her. With each pulse, she knew a stream of the older man's semen was jetting deep inside her pussy.

She felt his cock jerk inside her a half dozen times, with each cock-spasm the big man's body shuddered and he groaned with pleasure.

When he was done ejaculating, the huge man laid down on her, his weight on his elbows. The huge man's fat cock still filled her pussy, and Maddy could feel the thick thing twitching inside her, little echoes of his orgasm.

His beard tickled her chest, and she nuzzled his neck, feeling his cock squirming and twitching like something alive inside her.

The thought of her older Daddy's cum in her was extremely arousing.

He had sent her videos of him masturbating, she had seen how much semen his balls held and powerfully his cock spurted. She had fantasized about his large load squirting inside her many times.

She held him for a long while, trembling under his weight. As she held him close the older man moved his cock slowly in and out of her as the big thing softened. His large hands massaged her firm, round tits, gently pulling at her nipples with his huge fingers.

Maddy took one of his hands and took a thumb gently in her mouth. She sucked the big thumb like a cock, her pussy still twitching.

She felt his flaccid penis begin to move, slowly sliding out of her.

He had once described his cock to her as like a baby Anaconda, and as his thickness slipped out of the girl, it looked every bit like a snake emerging from her.

"It felt like he came a ton." She thought to herself and flexed her pussy.

As she pushed, a large, white glob of the burly man's cum emerged; slowly oozing out of her pussy.

Her Daddy made a grunt of approval as he saw his semen flow out of her hole. The huge man was still sitting back between her legs, his big cock hanging limp, his hands on his thighs.

Maddy got up on her elbows, the better to push her Daddy's load out so they both could watch.

As she pushed, her mouth opened in amazement at the amount that continued to flow. Maddy reached down and spread her pussy lips to get a better look at the cum oozing out of her swollen little cunt.

"Daddy left a big load in you, Babygirl." the older man observed.

"I knew you would fill me," Maddy said softly, dipping her fingers into her pussy and pulling them out coated with his semen. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, her eyes gazing into his. She knew he loved this, and the thought of tasting his cum turned her on as well.

"You got me so hot I came way too quick. You're gonna hafta stay with your Daddy tonight, Honey. I'm going to fuck you some more," Her Daddy rumbled, his huge paw reaching forward to massage one of her small tits.

Staying overnight with him sent a little shiver through the young girl. She wanted more of the large man, a lot more.

"Yes, Daddy." the young girl said, nodding. "I want that too."

Maddy nestled in with her Daddy and took his big soft cock in her mouth. The fat flaccid dick was wet with her juices and his cum.

After she licked his cock clean she cuddled with her Daddy, running her hands over his brawny arms and hairy chest.

He asked if she wanted to watch some porn. She ate a gummy and he sipped a whisky and watched a video of a step-dad seducing and screwing his young step-daughter, cumming on her small tits, cumming in her ass.

Maddy wondered if her Daddy would want her little butt-hole; and how his thick cock would fit in her there.

She was excited to try.

"I love fucking you, Daddy." the teen purred, stretching. " No one has ever made me feel like this."

"I love fucking you too, Honey. Daddy loves taking care of you."

She took his thick member in her mouth while they watched porn and soon the big man's cock was hard again.

She climbed on top of him and the huge older man held her tits while she rode him, her mop of curly hair spilling over her shoulders and down her back.

"Tell me a story, Babygirl." The burly man asked.

"What would you like to hear, Daddy?"

"Your first time, Honey."

As she slowly rode his dick, both hands on this thick furry chest, Maddy whispered his favorite story from their phone conversations.

It was about her first cock.

She whispered the story of her smoking and hanging out with two older boys; the older one showing off his cock, making her play with his hard-on. She showed them her tits, and let them feel them, then suck each nipple. They asked to see her pussy, and she pulled off her shorts and panties, letting them look at her pink slit. They asked to touch her pussy, and she let them, each boy putting a finger inside her. She sucked the cock of each boy, both of them shooting cum in her mouth. Eventually, they brought her there to fuck her, the older boys cumming in her pussy.

The story was a huge turn-on for Big John and it wasn't long until the huge man under her groaned, his rough hands gripping her hips, pulling the slim girl down on his cock. He held her there, impaled on his thick dick, the length of the fat thing completely buried in her smooth little slit and jerking rhythmically.

Maddy could feel his thick cock pulsing in her pussy, squirting another load of his cum inside her.

The slim girl leaned forward, her small hands on his hairy chest, and squeezed her pussy tight, milking the big man's cock as he came. The action rubbed her little clit and after a few strokes she began to cum as well; trembling on top of the huge man.

His body shuddered under her and the trucker's burly arms held her tight, keeping the length of his member buried inside her until he was done ejaculating inside her.

Maddy pulled herself off the big man, and his fat cock slipped out of the teen's wet pussy and with a wet sound, flopped on his stomach.

A long stream of the older man's cum streamed out of her opening, dripping from the slim girl's pussy to pool on his stomach.

"Mmm Babygirl, look at that cum." Big John rumbled as his semen dripped down onto his fat flaccid cock.

Maddy knelt beside the bear of a man and began to lick up the cum on his stomach, one hand gently stroking his softening cock. When the pools of cum were gone, she turned to the fat cock in her hand, licking and sucking the last drops from the big man's meaty thing. Just to remind the teen who was in charge, one of the older man's huge hands gripped the young girl's head as she mouthed his cock

When she finished cleaning him up, she curled up next to him.

"Daddy likes to wake up with a beautiful girl taking care of him. Can you do that honey?"

"Of course Daddy," Maddy promised.

In the morning she woke him by curling up next to him and taking his cock in her mouth. The young girl slowly sucked the burly trucker until his dick was fat, stiff, and wet in her small hand.

She could taste his slick pre-cum sliding across her tongue when she sucked him. Maddy had never seen a cock-hole as big as the one on the head of Big John's cock. While she sucked him she teased him by sticking the tip of her little tongue into the wide opening of his cock's mushroom-like head.

His dick was rock-hard now and the huge trucker rose and Maddy found herself being moved into position under his massive body as if she weighed nothing. As soon as his cock slipped inside her, he began fucking her like a ragdoll. There was no kissing, no romance, or pussy licking.

Maddy surrendered herself to be fucked hard and fast, her pussy open and wet for the pistoning fat cock of her Daddy. The young girl relaxed and let the huge older man use her like a fuck toy until she heard the hulking man groan. The slender brown-haired teen soon felt the trucker's thick cock pumping another of his huge loads of cum inside her.

"Fuck Honey, Daddy's cumming in you." The hulking man moaned, his bulk laying between the slim girl's open legs, his fat hard-on squirting cum deep in Madison's little pussy.

Later, as she sat on the bedside, Maddy noticed her nipples were pink and sensitive, and her jaw was sore. She lightly touched her pussy lips, still slightly pink, swollen, a little tender, and still wet from the morning's rough fucking.

It was a good feeling, a reminder of the thick cock that had been inside her.

Another reminder was the glob of the older man's cum that slowly oozed from her pussy. The teen pushed slightly and watched it drool out onto the small towel he had given her.

The huge man rolled over and sat up behind her, his legs on either side of hers, his thick chest against the soft skin of her back.

Big John wrapped his massive arms around the slim teen, holding her tight, her small tits buried under his thick forearms. Maddy could feel his cock, soft but still fat and firm pressing against her back.

"I don't want to let you go Babygirl, but I gotta drive today." The older man said, his beard tickling her shoulder as he reached down to nuzzle her neck.

He moved a big hand down between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy; his other hand completely enveloped one of her round tits and squeezed it, the pink nipple peeking out from between two massive fingers.

"Daddy, if you want to, you can put it in my butt next time. If you want." the young teen purred, looking at him innocently.

"Mm, I think I'd like that Babygirl. You ever had a cock in your ass before?"

"No, Daddy." The teen lied. "Never."

"Don't forget to ask your friend to come with you next time. We can all play."

Maddy had told the older man about her friend Paige, and her experiences with older men.

"I'll be so jealous Daddy. You might like her more than me if you see her."

"That's not going to happen Babygirl. You're the one going with me, remember?"

They talked a little more, and he reminded her of the promises she had made the night before.

"Who owns this pussy?" Her Daddy had whispered in her ear as his massive fingers lightly traced the shape of her pussy lips.

"You do Daddy." Maddy obediently replied.

"Whose cock goes in this pussy?" His deep voice asked.

"Your cock, Daddy." She replied,

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you, Daddy," Maddy said softly, almost as if mesmerized.

"Tell me why, Babygirl." The big man requested.

"You're my Daddy. You take care of me. You're so handsome, so sexy. My Daddy loves me so much. His cock is the best."

"That's right, Honey. Good girl. Daddy will take care of you. I'm all you need baby."

"I don't want you to go, Daddy." The young girl said softly

"It's OK Babygirl, I'll see you soon. I'll let you know when I'm on the way back. Should be in about two weeks." Big John said.

"I can't wait." the teen said, reaching up to kiss him

The huge man slipped an arm around her and cupped her ass, pulling her close, the other hand groping one of her small firm tits.

"When I get back, have your bag packed like I asked."

"I will Daddy. My friend is going to bring me. Then you can meet her too."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her and getting you both in bed, Babygirl. You sure she'll want to?"

"Oh yeah. She's already looked at the pics you sent me and she can't wait."

"After we weekend with your friend Paige, you'll be on the road with me for a few weeks. You can pack light, you won't need much for clothes. Anything you need I'll buy for you Babygirl."

"That's going to be so much fun, Daddy."

"When we hit the road you'll be here with me in the truck. You do what I want, and I get your pussy whenever I want it. You'll be my little sex doll, just like last night"

"That sounds amazing Daddy. But..."

"What's wrong Honey?"

"For just a couple of weeks?"

"We'll see how it goes Babygirl. If you like it, you can stay with me for good."

"OK, Daddy."

"Until I'm back to pick you up, we'll fuck on the phone."

"OK, Daddy." The teen agreed, standing on her tiptoes to kiss the bear of a man holding her.

One of his big hands reached down and cupped a firm asscheek as they stood next to the truck, passionately kissing.

"I love you, Daddy." the girl whispered

"I love you too, Honey. Fuck, it's so hard to leave you here. Don't forget your promise. You're mine now."

"I won't forget Daddy," Maddy said quietly. "Please come back for me as fast as you can".

"You know I will."

She rubbed his cock through his jeans a little, turned and walked away.

He watched her go a bit, then climbed into the truck.

Maddy glanced at the texts she had not read.

It was from her best friend.

"How did it go?" The text read.

Smiling, Maddy began to tap out a reply.

She had a familiar little tickle between her legs.

She sent out her reply.

"Daddy wants to meet you."