Trucker and the Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers

The teen pulled her thin white crop-top over her head. She was braless, and her firm tits jiggled slightly with the action, her nipples firm and hard. Smiling, she took a small round tit in each hand and lifted them slightly for the older man.

"Leave your panties on baby-girl." The big man rumbled. "Come and lay her next to me."

The large man curled a big muscular arm around the girl as she snuggled up to him. The big man cupped a firm round tit in his massive hand. With his other, he guided her small hand to his hard cock and watched as her delicate fingers curled around the shaft.

Reaching down under her panties, he slipped a thick finger along the opening of her pussy; now soaking wet. His rough digit explored the lips of her young cunt for a moment and found the young girl's clit.

The girl jerked at the touch of his finger, gasping as he then slid it inside her. He pulled her tight and kissed her, finger fucking her pussy as his tongue explored her mouth.

She tasted sweet, and her small tongue darted in and out of his mouth as they kissed.

Big John lay next to the girl, his massive hand between her legs, one finger pistoning in and out of the teen's wetness. The older man watched Maddy's little tits jiggle with the action of the finger fucking she was receiving.

He got up, kneeled next to her, and with a smooth motion pulled off her panties. With both of his rough, massive hands he spread her legs open wide.

The big man saw her little cunt was freshly shaved, smooth and glistened wetly in the dim light of the truck's sleeper cab.

"Mmm Babygirl, your pussy looks amazing."

Big John moved between her legs, still holding them open. He leaned forward to her glistening cunt, gently kissing her pussy lips, his tongue flicking around her exposed clit. As he licked the young brown-haired girl, his gray beard tickled the inside of her thighs. One of her small hands rested on his bald head as his tongue stabbed into her pussy and flicked her clit.

The young teen gasped as the older man found her hole again, and slipped a thick, rough finger inside her.

"Oh! Oh my God! Yes! yes, yes, ooo lick me, Daddy. Lick me right there." The curly-haired teen pleaded.

John explored the girl's pussy with his massive finger, while his tongue focused on her little bud of a clit. His big tongue lapped the nub until the girl was writhing on the bed.

His finger plunged in and out of the slim girl with a wet sound as his tongue worked the girl's clit, pressing hard and fast. He slowed, then added another finger, and watched as two of his big fingers moved in and out of the girl's wet pussy.

The burly man took his time and continued licking her clit and finger fucking the teen, his large hand moving back and forth as his tongue played over her button.

Big John felt the orgasm building in the slim teen writhing in front of him. He watched as she suddenly twitched in a series of convulsions that shook her whole slim body.

"Fuck! I'm cumming Daddy! Don't stop! Fuck fuck fuuuck." The little Brunette moaned.

The teen took a deep breath and went silent, her back arched and her body tensed, poised for the release of orgasm.

Suddenly her slim body jerked as the orgasm rippled along her frame in a series of waves. The slim girl spasmed over and over as the older man continued to relentlessly tongue her clit.

"Uuuh, uuh, uuh, uuh!" The slim teen exclaimed with each twitch of her pale form, her high-pitched yelps filling the small cabin.

The older trucker didn't relent until the girl was doubled over, shaking and gasping for him to stop, her clit too sensitive for more.

As the orgasm faded the massive man wrapped her in his arms and held her for a long time. His huge arms enveloped the slim teen as she came down from the intense orgasm, her smooth body quivering and shaking.

He murmured into her ear, kissing her, his large hands cupping the soft skin of her tits, pulling gently at her nipples.

"Mmm, I love to make you cum, Babygirl. That was so good, hmm?" The older man held the teen tight as she shivered, enveloped in his massive arms.

Big John rubbed his very hard cock against her stomach, feeling the wetness along her flat tummy.

As he embraced the girl, his cock left a trail of pre-cum along her smooth stomach, across her thighs, and left a slick line over the mound above her pussy.

The burly trucker laid his huge hands on the teenager, lifting and moving her into position, pulling her under him with the ease of moving a doll.

His meaty hands took her legs just below the knees and spread them open, pushing her thighs back and revealing her smooth cunt; slick with juices. He knelt between her legs again, this time his thick cock laying lightly on her stomach.

Her head propped up by a thick pillow, the young girl's big brown eyes were open wide and watching as the huge bearded older man began to slide his hard-on along her stomach.

"Oh my God Daddy. It's so thick." The teen whispered.

Both of his massive hands, rough from years of work, kneaded her small, firm tits. He gently rolled her hard nipples between his thick, rugged fingers as he slowly slid his shaft along her firm stomach. The older man's eyes took in the young girl's ripe body laid out under him; her frame still quivering slightly from her orgasm.

The burly man moved forward, each hand under one of the slim girl's knees, pushing her legs back and spreading them apart as his thick cock nosed between her pussy lips. The big man expertly moved the round head of his hard-on back and forth between the glossy lips of the teen's pussy, the shaft becoming slick with her wetness.

The slick velvet feel of the young girl's wet pussy on the underside of Big John's cock was incredible; the teen's shaved slit was slick and glistening.

The little teen had the burly man extremely aroused, his cock was rock hard, twitching, and wet with the girl's juices.

He was going to try and take as much time with the girl as he could.

"Daddy's going to fuck you now" The burly older man purred.

"Yes...Yes Daddy; Please". The girl agreed, nodding her head vigorously

"No condom, Baby I want to cum in you". The older man said firmly.

"I want that. I want your cum in me. Please." The young girl pleaded.

His eyes were focused on his thick member, now resting between the lips of her wet slit.

He continued to tease the teen, moving his veiny shaft back and forth between her lips,

his wetness mingling with hers.

As his thickness slid along her cunt, the underside of his cock-head rubbed against her clit, spreading her pink pussy lips, one on either side of the burly man's fat shaft.

"Your little pussy is so wet Babygirl." The big man observed. "Ready for my cock Honey?"

"Y...yes Daddy. Please. Please fuck me." The young teen pleaded

When he found the right angle the big man nosed the large, smooth head of his cock inside the girl.

The wet knob disappeared inside the teen, her pussy lips spreading open to accommodate the fat shaft that followed.

Big John leisurely slid his thick shaft into the slim girl, slowly opening her little cunt.

Some girls he had met were simply not able to handle his thickness well, and some were hesitant to allow him to try and fuck them when they realized the girth of his cock. Big John had learned to take his time when introducing his fat thing to a young girl and to get her pussy ready for him.

The girl was very wet, and John savored the incredible feeling her snug pussy offered. Her little shaved slit felt wet, warm, and very tight, so the big man knew he would have to work hard not to cum too soon.

The big trucker smiled approvingly as he continued to work his thick member farther inside her. It wasn't long before his gray bush pressed against her little smooth, shaved mound, his cock deep inside the little teen.

"Mmm fuck you're so tight, Babygirl. That's so good." John rumbled, his cock completely inside the slim girl.

"F...fuck. It feels so good Daddy." The teen moaned as the older man gently moved his hardness back out of her.

He carefully withdrew his shaft, and just before the big head of his cock emerged, he slid the length back in.

He fucked the girl in this way for a long while, slowly and deliberately, letting the girl's little pussy adjust to his girth. He leisurely and methodically stroked her, enjoying the snugness of her little slit.

"This is what you want, Babygirl. You want Daddy's big thing in you". The giant man's voice softly rumbled.

"It's so good Daddy. I love it." The slight teen under him replied, her big brown eyes wide, her small hands gripping his huge arms.

With his cock now sliding easily into her pussy and emerging glistening wet, John felt the young girl was ready.

The brawny older man started a strong, rhythmic stroking, his cock plunging into the teen steadily as he held her legs open.

"Oh fuck! Oh God, it feels so good Daddy! Don't stop, don't stop fucking me!" The slim teen pleaded.

Big John enjoyed the look on her face as she watched his cock disappear inside her, a mixture of ecstasy and surprise; maybe disbelief. The slim teen reached down with one hand to begin rubbing her clit.

The big man reached out with a huge hand and encircled the teen's throat, squeezing gently with his massive paw.

Her mouth popped open wide as the older man gripped her airway and began to expertly and carefully reduce the amount of air the young girl was getting.

In their role-playing, he had learned the girl enjoyed being manhandled in this way and sometimes choked herself while masturbating.

The older man enjoyed it too, as exerting control over his new toy in this way made his cock extra hard.

John knew that the lack of oxygen could create a dream-like, hypoxic state, and the feeling of being helplessly controlled and firmly but gently fucked would push the submissive teen over the edge.

Pinning the girl to the bed with his massive hand, he saw the little brunette start to orgasm again, her eyes locked on his thick shaft disappearing into her body over and over.

He could feel the shallow breaths the pale brunette was taking, a rapid gasping for air as she began to cum, her eyes open wide.

As she began to jerk and spasm under him, Big John picked up the pace of his stroking, feeling his orgasm coiling up inside him.

The spiraling feeling quickly overwhelmed the big man's efforts to hold back. His wave of ecstasy was accelerated by the sight of the slim teen spasming under him and the feeling of her fluttering pussy gripping his cock.

"Daddy's gonna cum in you baby...I'm gonna cum!" The big man grunted with one last thrust, holding his cock deep in the slim pale teen.

"Yes yes, Daddy! Cum in me, please. Ugh! Uhg Uhg Uhhhhhhhg." The girl managed to gasp before her orgasm took her words away.

Big John felt the rush of ecstasy building, and his massive hands held the slim teenager down as his body tensed, his thick shaft buried deep in the girl's wet pussy.

Gripped by the warm walls of the teen's slit, the big man's cock released a jet of semen with a powerful initial squirt. The big man's body spasmed powerfully with each jet of cum.

As the bearded trucker groaned, his cock vigorously jerked inside the young girl, each time a stream of the older man's semen spurted inside her.

"Fuuuuck babygirl, fuck uhh, uuh, uuh." The older man growled.

He held her down, one huge paw around her neck, the other wrapped around her thigh, holding the girl's leg up so he had full access to her cunt. His large balls pressed up against her tiny ass as his thick cock continued to squirt inside her.

The pale girl was still shaking with her orgasm, trembling as she laid back, legs open wide, her pussy speared by the big man's cock.

Her large brown eyes were open wide, her mouth moving soundlessly as the big man's hand was still holding her slim neck.

The older man had her pinned to the mattress with his thick member still pulsing inside her, like a small pale animal nailed to a board.

Big John held her like that for a long while, savoring his long, intense, and now fading orgasm. As his orgasm slowly ended the pale teen lay trembling under him, the older man moving his still firm cock slowly in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

His hand left her throat and took a firm round tit in a massive paw, massaging it as the big man breathed deeply.

The hands of the older man began toying with her tits, pulling on her nipples, watching the girl come down from her dream-like state.

"Fuck Daddy, I came so hard!"

"You like that when Daddy chokes you."

"It made me like, high or something."

Big John slipped a thumb between her lips to suckle on as she came down from her orgasm. The girl grabbed his thick wrist and sucked his large thumb like a cock.

The huge trucker finally slid his flaccid cock out of the young girl's pink pussy, the fat thing moving like a baby anaconda sliding out of a hole. The big man shivered as his sensitive dick slipped out of her snug pussy.

As his thickness smoothly slid out of the girl, the girth of his member left her pussy hungrily gaping open, like an open mouth waiting for more.

A large, white pearl of the older man's cum slowly emerged; oozing out of the slim teen.

Big John, still on his knees between the girl's legs, leaned back on his heels to watch his semen flow out of the little brunette.

The young girl Maddy was sitting up, watching the burly man's load of cum stream out of her as well. Her mouth was open with amazement and she spread her lips with one hand to better see the load continue to ooze out of her.

"Daddy left a big one in you, baby." Big John rumbled approvingly. He leaned forward again to nuzzle the teen, she giggled as his gray beard tickled her tits. The teen put one hand on his clean-cut head, pulling the older man down for the kiss, his thick, flaccid cock sliding along her swollen pussy, glistening with the hulking older man's semen.

"Daddy, you came so much." The girl said softly, dipping her fingers into her pussy and pulling them out coated with his semen. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, her eyes gazing into his.

He rolled over onto his back, and the teen kneeled next to him, taking his cock in two hands, licking and sucking his soft member until it was clean of his juices and hers.

When she was done she curled up next to the man's bulk and he wrapped a burly arm around her.

The slim, curly-haired girl trembled as the big man pulled her tight. His gray beard tickled her naked chest and she ran her fingers through the mat of gray hair on his chest.

"You love fucking your Daddy, don't you Honey?" Big John asked, running his rough hands over her soft curves, feeling her smooth skin under his big calloused fingers.

Her tits were round and perfect, not too big and not too small, and he gently held one in a huge paw, squeezing it.

"Oh my God, Daddy. It was so good." The young girl said softly, cuddling with the huge man.

The older man took her chin in one of his huge hands and looked her in the eyes.

"You're gonna stay with Daddy tonight Honey. I want to fuck you some more," The burly hulk rumbled.

"I want that, Daddy." the young girl said, nodding. "I want to stay with you."

"Let's watch some TV, Honey. I've got some porn," The brawny trucker said, "You can get me hard again while we watch."

Big John clicked the TV at the end of the bed and asked the girl what kind of porn she liked. The huge flat screen came to life.

"I like it when an older guy is with a girl." The teen said, blushing.

"Hmmm, let's see what I have" he replied, clicking through his saved videos.

"Like this?"

"Oo, yeah, he's so handsome. Look how cute she is." She said, as the older man on-screen put his head between the girl's open legs and began lapping her pussy.

"Handsome like me huh?"

"Yes, Daddy. He's not hairy like you. I love this." She said, smiling and running a small pale hand through the curly gray hair on the man's powerfully built chest.

"Here, take care of Daddy while we watch." Big John commanded, lifted his soft his cock in one hand.

The slim, waif-like girl knelt next to the huge older man, put her arm over his girth, lay her head down on his stomach, and took the head of his thick, soft cock in her mouth as she watched the video.

John laid back on the pillow to watch the screen, a massive hand resting on the head of his new girl. He gathered a handful of her curly brown hair in a powerful fist, holding her head in place. Her full lips moved softly over the round head of his penis, kissing and licking his member.

He could feel his cock stirring already, the young girl's warm, wet mouth and soft hands bringing the big piece of meat to its erect length.

The nude, young girl crawled up next to him, snuggling into his bulk, her firm little tits rubbing against him.

"I love you, Daddy. I felt it while we talked, online and on the phone. No one has ever made me feel like you do."

"I love you too Baby. Daddy will take good care of you."

The trucker would fuck the teenager again that night, the slim girl on top of him; sitting on his thick cock; his giant hands on her hips pulling her wet pussy down hard on his girth.

He asked her for a story and orgasmed as she told him the story of her first time in a soft voice. The two older boys led her to their clubhouse in an old shed, locking the door, getting her high, and taking turns with her on a mattress, cumming in her little pussy.

The two fucked again in the morning. The girl woke him with pouty lips and tongue on his rock-hard morning wood; his big hands on both sides of her head as he lay on his side and fucked her mouth. He would need some lube on his cock for this third fuck, the girl was sensitive and a little tired, but he coated his cock and slid it inside the teen, stroking her doggy style.

Big John's huge hands cupped her tits until he reached down for her hips and began pulling the skinny girl back on his cock, pounding her little slit, the slim girl bucking like a rag doll.

His thick cock would leave her pussy sore and swollen; a little something to remember him by.

Big John began to think that this one, he might like to keep for a while.

Maybe longer.

Some of them wanted to go with him, some begged to stay with their Daddy. After a while, some had offered to be his pet, a little sex kitten, traveling in the sleeper.

It was a testament to his power over them. After a few sessions with him, they practically belonged to him, and some were ready to hand themselves over to him after one night.

Most likely he would kiss her goodbye in the morning, give her tits a little squeeze and let her know when he would be back this way soon. The big man would slip a hundred-dollar bill into her hand, telling her to buy herself something nice.

He would remind her of the promises she made to him that night. Gasping out her pledge to keep her pussy for him alone; promising to worship his cock; the cock that was deep in her at the moment.

"Who owns this pussy?" The older man firmly intoned in the girl's ear.

They were entwined in the missionary position, their bodies pressed together, the huge older man holding the slim girl tight with his thick arms, his cock buried inside her. Her slim legs were spread open wide, the massive older man's bulk laying between them, his cock buried in the girl to the hilt.

"You do, Daddy." The young girl whispered.

"Whose cock goes in this pussy?" His deep voice asked.

"Your cock, Daddy." She replied

"Do other cocks go in this pussy?" He asked.

"No, Daddy."

Who does this beautiful girl belong to?"

"I belong to you, Daddy." The girl said softly, almost as if hypnotized.

"Why is that BabyGirl?"

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers