Trucker and the Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Daddy takes care of me. He's so handsome and sexy. He loves me so much. His cock is the best.."

That's right, Honey. Good girl. Daddy will take care of you. I'm all you need baby."

Most of the girls John met kept that promise, waiting for the big man to roll back into town. Online and over the phone he kept them hooked and waiting.

Waiting to hear his deep melodious voice on the phone, letting them know he was on the way to them. Wanted to feel his huge hands on their body, his talented tongue flicking their clit. Wanting and waiting for the well-built man's fat cock and the orgasms its skillful use gave them.

As his newest conquest walked away, Big John was already mapping out the route in his head to his next stop. Just one hundred miles away a little Black teen was waiting - already impatiently texting him.

But little Maddy, the wild-haired elf-like teen, and her amazing pussy was still on his mind.

He would be back for her. The slim teen had promised to have her bags packed for the trip.

Yes, this one he would keep for a while.

The Teen

Madison was bored. Bored with boys, bored with masturbating. She was getting bored with the chat rooms she visited as well. The only men that seemed truly interested in getting to know her were the older men she found online there.

They loved hearing about her life, her experiences and her wants. They loved telling her all the things they loved about her, and what they desired from her.

The teen had a brief encounter with a much older man, and since then the eighteen-year-old Brunette had been fantasizing about having sex with someone much older than herself.

She had fucked several boys; and a few men.

Her last was a man her stepdad had hired to work on the house. At 32, he was older; and the sex had been good; but Madison had set her sights on someone who would treat her better, someone who made her feel like a woman.

She wanted a guy who knew how to please her instead of a boy who would prematurely shoot his load on her thigh before even getting his cock inside her.

Maddy had been imagining a man that was going to spend some quality time between her legs taking care of her pussy with his tongue, and a long time stroking her with his cock before cumming.

The older guys in the chat rooms seemed to sense what she was looking for, how she was feeling, and how she liked to be handled.

The young girl found herself masturbating while watching videos of grandfatherly, handsome men fucking much younger teenage girls.

Soon, Maddy decided that fantasy was fine, but she was compelled to act on her desire. At a bar outside the city limits, Maddy went looking for a much older man.

The big dive country bar allowed the occasional minor in if they were attractive enough, and Maddy fit the bill.

The bouncer smiled a bit as he allowed her passage into the crowded bar, eyeing the clear outline of her hard nipples pushing against the silky fabric of her top. Maybe the huge man thought he might have a shot with the slim, brown-eyed girl with the round little butt. He didn't know it, but he was not what she was looking for.

At the crowded, noisy that Maddy found herself pressed up against some young men she did not know. They were getting a little handsy with her, loud and in her face.

A pair of firm hands gently steered her away from the small crowd of young rowdies trying to get her attention.

She felt the strong hands on her and it felt good.

She could smell his cologne and feel the denim of his jacket. He was tall, tan, and gray-haired.

"I've got ya there. "The older cowboy said. "Those boys don't know how to treat a lady."

With one arm firmly around her shoulder, he guided her away from the crowd at the bar and into a corner table, quiet and dark.

"Thanks" The teen murmured, suddenly feeling swoony standing so close to the older man.

His arm slipped down around her waist, still holding her tight, the other hand held a whiskey.

"I'm Del." The man said. "What's your name?"

"Madison."

"Well Madison, I think you and I are going to be great friends."

Maddy could feel her pussy stirring, some butterflies in her stomach, the protective older man had her feeling a little woozy.

Shots appeared at the table, and she did one.

"Better huh?" the older cowboy said.

She leaned into him, pressing in.

"Anyone ever tell you you're a beautiful girl Hon." The cowboy said matter of factly.

One of his hands slipped up from her waist, slid over her stomach and up to one of her round firm tits, and cupped it, squeezing gently.

"That OK, hun?" he asked.

"Yeah, " she said, "That's nice."

She responded by putting her arm around his narrow waist, hooking one thumb in his thick leather belt. She set the shot glass on the table and slipped her other hand under the worn wooden table they were huddled at. Resting her fingers lightly on his thigh she traced up his tight Levis until she found the bulge of his hard-on in the denim. In the darkness, her fingernails traced the shape of his cock lightly, before starting to slowly and firmly rub the length of it. The tall cowboy pulled her closer, allowing the teen to stroke his cock as his rough hand continued to massage her tit. As the older man sipped his whiskey, he gently pulled on her nipple, now hard under his fingers.

Later, in the front seat of his truck, the long, slim cock of the older man was jerking in her mouth, shooting a load of the old cowboy's cum across her tongue in a series of generous squirts.

Del was 56, and her first much older man. He was generous, courteous, good-looking, and married.

The old cowboy begged her to come back to his motel room and spend the night.

"Please Baby, I need you so bad. I'll take good care of you, I promise." He pledged.

Maddy soon relented, texting her friend and letting her know where she was going

That night, the old cowboy was good to his word, licking her pussy until she came; and leaving a second load of the night in her pussy. In the morning, his slim cock hard as a rock, he fucked her little starfish until he was squirting in her butt.

But the married man seemed to be a bit more complicated than she wanted, so she passed on the chance to continue seeing the rangy cowboy.

The encounter was intoxicating, however. How the older man had guided and protected her, how much she was desired by him, the feel of his rough hands under her jacket, gently kneading her tits, it had all been a little overwhelming. And a huge turn-on.

She wanted that feeling again.

She focused her chatting with older men, dwelling in the rooms where older guys congregated, chatting about desires, and roleplaying fucking young teens.

If a man caused a little tickle between her legs, she would suggest the chat move to a private messaging app for some more intimacy.

Exchanging pictures came next. Madison had a carefully curated selection of photos that highlighted her firm little B-cup tits, her small round ass, her flat tummy, and shots of her long curly hair cascading down her nude back.

Maddy was looking for someone in particular; not just older. Someone who gave her that little tickle.

The slight girl had decided she wanted a big, brawny man, one that dwarfed her. She imagined thick arms, broad shoulders, with some hair on their body. Tan, gray hair; even completely bald appealed to the girl; as long as he had a beard of some kind. Even a big belly was okay, as long as it was in proportion to the large man she had in mind.

Then she met Big John online.

She read over his bio and loved the description of his size, large as a football player, sporting a groomed white beard and a shaved head; burly tattooed arms, and huge, powerful hands. At 62, he was physically everything the teen fantasized about while rubbing herself to orgasm. She also liked his online voice, and his writing; sexy, confident, and kind but firm.

When they spoke eventually, his voice was deep and soothing.

Soon they were masturbating together on the phone, the young girl shaking as she came; listening as the older man described his orgasm in his deep voice.

Even better, the older man was divorced and a truck driver; moving from place to place. This wasn't a man who was going to get possessive and want to tie her down; she could indulge in her desires and he would move on.

Maddy decided that this was the older man she wanted, and set about getting him to come and fuck her.

She turned up the flirting and intense role-playing on the phone, sent explicit pictures, and of course pleaded with the man to come and have her in real life.

Soon John let her know that he had made arrangements to drive through her town with his big rig.

His truck was the perfect solution for Maddy to get together with the older stranger. It was a rolling bedroom with all the privacy she would need in a small town like hers.

Maddy eagerly agreed to the meet-up and suggested a few parking places where a big 18-wheeler could sit without attracting attention. Being on a state highway, tractor-trailers were often parked around her town, the drivers getting the mandatory rest periods in.

Finally, on a cool night, the slim teen was knocking on the door of his huge Peterbilt, parked on a quiet side road and idling quietly in the gloom.

Maddy felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she rapped on the door of the huge truck.

"John? It's Maddy."

The door swung open and the slight little brunette climbed in. The cab was warm and smelled of leather.

John took her with a huge hand and hugged her tight.

"At last. It's so good to hold you, Honey." The huge older man rumbled.

"Hi!" Maddy said as she melted into the brawny trucker's burly arms. After all the talk, chat, pics, and a few videos she felt she already knew the big man.

Big John relaxed his hug and leaned in to kiss the girl, his hands under her coat, moving down her back.

They kissed for a while, her little tongue darting into the older man's mouth, his beard tickling her chin.

As she kissed the burly older man, Maddy shed her jacket, pushed him back into the bucket seat, and climbed into the trucker's lap.

"Are these for me?" The older man asked, his fingers tracing the girl's firm round tits.

"Yes, Daddy. All for you." The teen replied softly. She had removed her bra after leaving the house; her nipples were now hard and straining against the material of her shirt.

They had played this game many times on the phone. Their roles had been set during dozens of role-plays. Now in person; the two fell into their roles quickly, comfortably.

"Mmm, I like that." He murmured, his hands under her shirt, his thick fingers kneading her full, round breasts, gently pulling on their hard nipples.

Maddy, breathlessly allowed the huge man to explore her body. She had imagined his hands on her so many times, it felt comfortable to finally be with him now, one of his huge hands holding her breast while he kissed her.

The young teen moaned slightly as one of his huge hands slipped between her legs and found her wet panties. A jolt ran through the girl as a thick, strong finger touched her clit and softly circled it. The slim girl clung to his broad shoulders as he teased her pussy, still concealed by her damp panties.

As the young girl shifted on his lap she could feel the older man's hard cock pressing against her. She had seen photos of his member, a few videos of the man's thick thing ejaculating in his large hand. - Now, just under her round little ass, she could feel its size, its thickness.

The girl slid down off the man's lap and kneeled between his legs.

Maddy placed both hands on his thighs and looked up at the older man, her large brown eyes wide with submission.

Without a word and with the girl watching his hands every move, the huge trucker undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his pants.

His underwear was now exposed, and a large bulge was visible, a growing wet spot where the head of his cock pressed against the material.

"Get it out for me Babygirl." The big man commanded

As if she were unwrapping a delicate present, the young girl carefully opened the man's pants and pulled down his briefs. His fat hard-on sprung out, thick and smooth; the round head shiny with his precum.

In her hands, the older man's cock seemed bigger than the photos he had sent her. Maddy had held a number of cocks in her hands, but this one was different. It was about average, maybe a little over six inches in length, but it was the thickness that amazed her. The little brunette could not wrap her hand around the thing. The head was fat and round, like a smooth mushroom, the large opening dripping with clear precum

With two dainty hands wrapped around the warm shaft, she moved in closer between his legs and brought the round smooth head of the man's cock to her mouth.

Maddy had been dreaming of this thick cock in her hands for some time, and as her lips reached the smooth head her tongue emerged to lick the precum off the warm skin. She gave the shaft a gentle squeeze and a large clear bead emerged from the large opening in the head; and she licked it away, tasting the subtle saltiness of it.

The young girl opened her mouth wide and took as much of the thick cock in her mouth as she could until the head bumped the back of her throat,

She could hear John groan, sitting in the captain's chair, legs open; she could feel a huge hand on the back of her head, guiding her mouth along his thickness.

She felt him gently tug at the handful of her curly hair he held, pulling her head back to see his cock emerge glistening from her mouth, yet only half of the man's six-inch cock was wet.

"It's so thick Daddy...I love it." Maddy gasped, before taking the chunky cock back into her mouth, the old trucker's hand guiding her.

"Oh my God baby...your mouth feels so good." John's deep voice intoned.

The teen pulled the man's pants down forcefully, exposing his balls. She ran her tongue over the underside of the shaft, and over the knob again, and took his hard dick in her mouth. After a moment, she lowered her head onto the thick shaft, taking it into her throat as far as she could.

She gagged once as the head reached the back of her throat, but she had been practicing for this moment in anticipation of the big man's girth. The teen relaxed and soon his entire member was in her mouth.

From this point on the curly-haired teen had no trouble sucking the thick cock. She began to suck him harder, his shaft moving in and out of her mouth, glistening wetly in the light,

"Fuck Babygirl...don't make me cum." The massive older man rumbled, as he watched his cock disappear into the slim girl's mouth.

Maddy had no intention of that happening. She had waited too long for John's cum to disappear down her throat. There was plenty of time for that later, as Maddy had other plans for her Daddy's load.

The huge bald trucker rose in the cab, both hands under her arms, lifting and guiding her to the back.

There a comfortable bed awaited the two in the large sleeper.

His voice was deep, soothing, and hypnotic.

"You want to taste that big cock some more, don't you Honey?"

"Yes," Maddy replied dreamily. Mesmerized by the sight, the young girl was staring at his hand, slowly stroking his fat erection for the girl.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want to taste your cock." Maddy answered obediently.

Maddy curled up between his legs as the thickset older man leaned back on a huge pillow to watch, one burly arm behind his head.

Both her small hands wrapped around his thick cock, stroking it, pulling it close to her lips to kiss. Maddy saw that each stroke caused a big drop of clear pre-cum to drool from the smooth round head. Pulling his cock to her she could see the large opening at the tip that provided the liquid, and she stuck the tip of her little tongue into it.

"Fuck, Honey, do that again." The older man demanded

Her big brown eyes locked with his as the teen dipped the tip of her tongue inside the wide urethra hole of his knob.

"That's so fucking hot girl"

Maddy slipped one hand down to the huge balls hanging under his cock. They were the size of large avocados and she noticed they were shaved smooth.

She held one gently and took as much of the older man's cock in her mouth as she could.

Maddy realized she was moaning as she continued to make love to her Daddy's cock. His thing was a struggle to get in her mouth and down her throat, but sucking on his thick member was intensely exciting.

One of her Daddy's huge hands rested firmly on the back of her head, ensuring she didn't stop.

"Oh my god...I love it." Maddy gasped, taking a break from the big man's thick member. Maddy could not take her eyes off the older man's fat hard-on. Her hand holding the shaft seemed so small compared to the size of his member.

"That feels so good, Honey." the big man rumbled. "You like making me feel good, don't you?"

"I do, Daddy. I love it." Maddy said submissively, her big brown eyes staring into her Daddy's.

"You like sucking Daddy's big cock, Babygirl?"

"I love it, Daddy," Maddy replied.

It was not an exaggeration. Maddy felt overcome by the desire to continue to pleasure the huge man's thick cock.

As her lips went back to the round head of his hard-on, John continued talking to the girl, with his deep, rumbling voice.

The sound was soothing, but firm and commanding. Maddy felt mesmerized by the sound of the big man's voice, the feel of his penis in her mouth, and his strong hands on her body. The physical presence of the older man was so intoxicating Maddy found herself in a dreamy state of full submission.

At this point, she had abandoned all control, becoming a mere possession for her man to own and use as he saw fit. She had willingly surrendered her body to the older man completely.

"You want that cock inside you, don't you Honey?" the hulking man's voice rumbled on, "I know you can't wait to feel my big cock in you. I'm going to slide the big thing in you, Baby. Deep in you. I'm going to fuck your little pussy until you cum."

Halfway through the older man's description of how he was going to fuck her, Maddy had reached for her clit. The young girl squirmed as her fingers frantically rubbed her clit.

With the older man's thick hard-on twitching in her mouth the young girl orgasmed again, waves of pleasure rippling through her body as her Daddy held her head down on his cock.

As she quivered the teen heard the older man murmuring to her in a low voice.

"Mmm, that's a good girl. I love to see you cumming while sucking Daddy's cock." When the trembling ceased she knelt and stripped, leaving her panties on at his request.

As they lay together, the older man still exploring her body, rubbing her pussy through her panties, feeling her tits, slipping a finger inside her while she stroked his cock. It looked bigger in person, and try as she might her fingers couldn't wrap around the older man's cock. Her hand looked small and pale holding the fat shaft of his hard-on.

As her Daddy watched, Maddy slipped off her shirt and held her firm round tits in her hands for him. From their chats, she knew he liked to see a girl touch herself in this way, and she pulled at her nipples and squeezed her little tits together. Maddy leaned back to allow the older man to slip off her panties, and two massive hands spread her legs open.

Maddy's pussy was freshly shaved, smooth, and the lips glistened wetly in the dim light of the truck's sleeper cab.

The huge man kneeled between her legs and held her legs apart, his beard tickling the inside of her thighs. She watched his shaved head disappear between her legs and his tongue began lapping at her wet pussy.

Maddy gasped as a thick finger found her hole, and slipped inside her.