Trudy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mum and Daughter Threesome With Jack.
2k words
4.52
19.7k
21
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Trudy came back into the kitchen, she kissed Jack then said, "Tina's coming down. I think that she now knows that I am in favour of what you suggested. I am so looking forward to tonight."

Tina came into the kitchen; she looked gorgeous; it was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra; she had a tight top on, her nipples were hard. Then Jack saw her Camel's Toe; he knew that she wasn't wearing any panties; her long sex slit looked perfect. It was so distinct; it hadn't been so distinctive when she was cutting the grass. Jack gave her a cuddle then they tongue kissed. Jack said, "Tina, you look gorgeous; let me get you some wine."

The goulash was delicious; they were flirting with each other throughout the meal, everything was so relaxed, they were all comfortable. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off both Trudy and Tina's massive tits, Trudy's were swaying in a controlled way, Tina's were swaying in an uncontrolled way, both looked wonderful, Tina's nipples had stayed hard throughout the meal. After the meal, Trudy cleared the table and filled the dishwasher; she said, "Why don't you two go into the lounge, I will join you in a couple of minutes."

Jack and Tina went into the lounge, they sat on the sofa, Jack sensed Tina was a little nervous, he cuddled her then said, "Tina, everything will be good, you just relax and enjoy."

Tina nodded in agreement then they began kissing, both of them exploring the other's bodies with their hands. Tina's tits felt beautiful; she was purring with pleasure as he played with them. Then Trudy came into the lounge, she said, "I thought that you two would be further ahead, why don't we all get comfortable?"

As she said this, she was taking off her top and leggings, her bra looked so sexy, she took it off, her massive tits looked enormous, Tina said, "That's a fantastic looking bra mum, is that from the boutique?"

"Yes, it is, it is so comfortable, with my cup size it's a problem to find a comfortable bra, I love everything that I've bought from the boutique."

Tina was now naked; her body was gorgeous, everything about her was perfect, her vulva was smooth and swollen, her long sex slit had thick lips, it looked so beautiful. Jack was last to get his clothes off, when he took off his boxers, Tina saw his stiff cock for the first time, she gasped then said, "That's massive, I've never seen such a long and thick cock, and I have watched a bit of porn in my life, Jack, you must be careful with me, I haven't had cock for a very long time."

Trudy said, "Tina, you will love it, Jack is so gentle, he won't rush anything, soon you will be used to it, then you will love it and want it all the time. Help me make Jack's cock hard, as we do that Jack will go down on you; I promise you that he'll make you so wet."

Jack then positioned Tina on the carpet; she spread her legs as Jack went down on her. Tina was teasing the bulbous head of Jack's cock with her tongue, Trudy was massaging Jack's heavy balls, she would lick one then put it in her mouth and suck it. Trudy said, "Jack, you recover so quickly, you emptied your balls of all your spunk inside me a few hours ago, now they're full and heavy again."

This must-have aroused Tina, she was taking Jack's full length now, it felt so good. Jack was amazed at the similarities of Trudy and Tina's pussies; they both had big clits, which were so easy to suck. Both had long perfect sex slits; both were dripping so quickly. Jack was sucking Tina's big clit as he finger fucked her with two fingers, Tina was a gripper too, she like her mum had powerful cunt muscles. Tina loved what Jack was doing to her; Tina said, "That feels so good, I love what you're doing to me, my clit's so sensitive, I'm so close to cuming, can I cum in your mouth Jack?"

Jack kept sucking, but Trudy replied, "Of course you can, he loves it when you cum in his mouth. When you do then Jack will hold it in his mouth then we can all cum kiss, would you like to do that Tina?"

"I would love to mum, I've never cum in a man's mouth before that's why I asked Jack if I could, I'm so close, please don't stop Jack, I love it."

Jack kept sucking and finger fucking her; Tina was so wet, she was pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth with a slight circular motion. As Jack sucked, he stopped finger fucking Tina, he continued to suck but was now teasing Tina's tight ass with his middle finger, his finger was so wet from being in Tina's dripping cunt. Jack kept sucking then slipped his finger up Tina's ass, Tina cried out, "Jack, keep sucking my clit, please ass fuck me with two fingers, I love that, I will cum if you do that."

Jack then started to ass fuck her with his index and middle fingers, a minute later Jack's mouth was flooded with Tina's spunk, he held as much as he could in his mouth. Tina was trembling with the orgasm; when she had composed herself, Jack kissed her, Tina's tongue was transferring her cum from Jack's mouth into her mouth. Then Tina took Trudy in her arms; they cum kissed too. When they had finished, Tina said, "I enjoyed that, it was so natural, loving and affectionate. Jack, thank you for doing that with me."

She then kissed Jack. As they kissed, Trudy said, "Tina, do you still have lube in your bedside cabinet?"

Tina replied, "Yes, mum, I have some there; why do you ask?"

Trudy smiled then said, "Let me get it for you, if you liked it when Jack finger fucked you with two fingers then you are going to adore it when he ass fucks you with his big cock."

Tina kissed Jack then said, "I'm looking forward to this, I've never had anal with a cock, but when I play with myself, I enjoy using a long thick dildo anally, the head of the dildo stimulates my G-spot, that makes me cum. When I play with my pussy, I like to have a butt plug in my ass; it makes my pussy so much more sensitive when I have one in my ass then play with my pussy. Jack, I loved how you made me cum this now, that was amazing and so special for me."

Trudy came back into the lounge; she looked gorgeous, she was naked and just holding a tube of lube. Trudy said, "You have a lot of toys in your bedside cabinet; do you use them all?"

"Mum, it's all that I've got, I get emails in from the company that I buy them from. If something new and exciting appears, then I'll buy it. Helen's started using them, mum, don't look so alarmed, she's twenty now, I would rather her getting her relief from my toys than getting it from some guy's cock. We had a long talk about it. She wanted to go the pill as seemingly that's the in thing to do at University. Helen is a sensible girl, she has her car, but she'll never drink and drive. Since we had our chat, she's much more selective with the guys that she's friendly with. That's enough about Helen, let's get Jack's magnificent cock lubed."

As Tina was lubing Jack's cock Trudy was lubing Tina's ass; Jack found this so arousing, they were both enjoying what they were doing, Jack certainly was, he liked this side of Tina, she was open and honest, Jack found them both so attractive. He knew that he was lucky to have the two of them. Jack was now lubed, he got Tina to bend over an armchair, she could use the arms for support. Tina's ass was level with Jack's stiff cock; he placed the head on the middle of her tight ass then gently pushed, Tina was so well lubed that she took two-thirds of Jack's massive cock on the first push. Jack slowly moved in and out of her; Tina loved it, she said, "Jack, it's amazing, it feels so good, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels so good, it's much better than my dildo, I'm comfortable with it now, you can go harder and deeper if you want."

Jack then raised the tempo, Trudy was playing with Tina's clit as Jack was ass fucking her. Tina's massive tits were bouncing beautifully as he pounded into her. Within a couple of minutes, Tina had her first vaginal orgasm; it was a body-shaking orgasm. Jack continued to pound her as she trembled and shook. Ten minutes later, Tina had her third vaginal orgasm; the third was by far the strongest. When Tina had composed herself, Jack slid his cock up her tight cunt doggy style; her pussy was dripping wet, Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going. Tina's pussy was as tight as Trudy's; she also had firm cunt muscles; she was gripping Jack's cock at the base and head of each thrust. Trudy was still playing with Tina's clit,

Jack knew that Tina was close, he was too, he moved up a gear, he was pounding into her now, the harder that Jack went, the more Tina purred with pleasure. They both climaxed simultaneously; Jack emptied himself inside her, he could feel the warmth of her cum now dripping on to his balls. It felt so good, he pulled out then turned Tina around, they kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes, it felt so good then Tina said, "That was the fuck of my life, I have no idea how many times that I came, but it was a lot. Mum, it's no wonder that you are glowing all the time. I understand why now."

Trudy said, "I agree with that, now the big question is what bed will we use tonight, Tina, I think that my bed is a little bigger than yours, shall we use my bed? The other big question is what we can do when Helen is here? She is in her room early every night, but she'll soon realise something is happening if Jack is here all the time. Tina, the other thing that we could do is visit Jack in the evening. What do you think?"

"Mum, we'll have to think about what the best thing to do would be. The last thing that Helen will think of is that Jack is fucking me and you. Jack's been our neighbour as has his Aunt Jo for years. I'll message her later about Jack's new sit-on lawnmower. She knows that I've been thinking of a new mower for a while. I'll tell her that I will mow both our lawns on a Saturday and Jack will mow them one day during the week so both our lawns will be kept trimmed. If we're discreet, then I don't think that there will be a problem."

Trudy thought for a minute then said, "That's a good idea, Jack's been around for so long. The Easter holidays are coming up so she'll be with you in the office. That's good for me; then I can have Jack all day then at nights you can visit him at home. In the morning, Helen makes her breakfast; the time depends on what time her lecture starts. I am sure that we can find a way."

Jack said, "I love how you two think, let's go to Trudy's bedroom. I am sure that we will find a way. At least, the three of us are together. I'm happy about that."

Tina smiled then said, "I'm happy to, but we'll have to be so cautious around Helen, I have managed to educate her on sex, I know if she sees a chance then she'll want Jack too."

Trudy said, "Oh my God, that would be keeping it in the family."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers