Trudy Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack fucks his neighbour then flirts with her daughter.
2.1k words
4.45
23.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Just after four, Trudy left Jack's house; they had showered together. Trudy was glowing before she left, she said, "I enjoyed today a lot, I'll buy some lube, so we have it in your bedroom, I'd like you to do that with me again. I am sure Tina will be home early, I'll change into something casual, I will wear some of my new lingerie underneath. I am looking forward to seeing the new mower."

They kissed then Trudy left. Just after four-thirty, Jack saw Tina getting out of her car; her hair was shorter; it was highlighted, it suited her. She was wearing regular business clothes; her tits looked enormous; they swayed as she walked. Then Jack saw Trudy coming to speak with Tina, Trudy was wearing a top which showed her impressive bosom to perfection. She was also wearing a pair of tight-fitting leggings, her Camel's Toe looked incredible. Jack couldn't hear what they were saying, but Tina had noticed what her mum was wearing.

Ten minutes later, Jack's doorbell rang; he then led the man with the mower into the garden. Then Trudy and Tina appeared, Tina had changed into a tight top, and even tighter leggings, her Camel's Toe was gorgeous too. Jack hugged Trudy, then said, "Trudy, you look gorgeous, I like your outfit."

Jack then hugged Tina, he said, "Tina, I like your hair, that style suits you, your outfit suits you too. You are like two sisters."

The man then started to explain the controls on the mower. It was so easy to use. Jack was first to try it; he was impressed. The man showed so many of the features. Jack had mowed a quarter of his lawn in minutes. It was set for recycling mode; it was a lot faster than Jack's old mower. Tina then tried it. The man left. Jack thanked him for his help. Jack said, "Trudy, you look gorgeous, I love you in that outfit, you're sex slit looks fantastic, are you wearing any panties?"

"Thanks, I'm wearing crotchless, the bra I'm wearing is so comfortable. I'll dress now in an exciting way for you. Helen's staying at a friend's house tonight, can I come to you when Tina goes to bed? This afternoon was fantastic; both of my holes are tingling. I want you tonight."

Tina called over, "This is fantastic, it's so easy to use. Mum, do you want to try it? It's like driving an automatic car."

Trudy then sat on the mower, she was a little jerky, to begin with, but she soon got the hang of it. Tina said, "That's a fantastic machine; it will save so much time. Our old machine was over twenty-five years old; I hated using it. Can I mow our lawn after we finish your lawn, Jack?"

"Of course you can, Tina, if you keep it trimmed, then it's so much easier. You can use it anytime that you want. I will give you a key for the garden shed; you can drive in and out of there so easily. How's Helen getting on at University?"

"She loves it; she understands a lot. I'm learning from her; the Easter holidays are coming up, she will work with me in the office during her holidays. It's a short term then the Summer holidays will be on us. Mum looks so happy; it's a long time since she was this happy, she enjoys being with you, you were right when you said that we looked like two sisters, that was a nice thing to say. Mum's looking younger, and I am looking older."

"Tina, you're looking great. I love your hair; the highlights suit you, you and your mum have both great figures. Your mum is starting to think and dress young; maybe you should do the same? Are you dating anybody at the moment?"

"Jack, I'm not, since Helen was born, she and my work have been my life, soon she'll have finished her first year at University, time flies. Thanks for the compliment, I always felt a bit self-conscious because of my big tits, I shouldn't have been, mum and Helen have big tits, and they are comfortable with them. It's just the way God made me."

"Tina, you're tits look beautiful, I love big tits, why are you not dating anybody? You are a beautiful woman."

"Jack, I had a bad experience with Helen's father. I am doing the right thing in being a single parent. It hasn't affected Helen in any way. She's a happy, intelligent and well-balanced girl; she will make a wonderful lawyer. I'm starting to struggle a little with helping her with her studies. Next year will be harder if I get stuck, could you help Helen out when I can't help her?"

"Tina, of course, you can, anytime that you or Helen need help then just ask me. Regarding Asset Management law, I keep on top of that. I am aware of every change in legislation; my finger is well and truly on the pulse. You need to ask, and I will do my best to help you."

"Thanks Jack, I appreciate that I have common sense, a good working knowledge of the law. I can advise Helen on the day to day running of the office, but I am needing to do more and more research on the questions that she's asking me now. I know when you are in the office a Board Meetings, you don't say a lot, but when you do, everyone listens. I wish that I could find someone that has the same values and needs that I have then I would be happy."

"Tina, what you have done with Helen is magnificent. You have a fantastic daughter. I am happy that she'll come and work in the office when she graduates. It is in my interest to help her all that I can. Keep looking, the person who you are looking for may be closer than you think."

Trudy had finished Jack's lawn; it looked beautiful; the cut lines were perfect. As Trudy came off the mower, Tina said, "Mum, have you a new bra on? Your breasts look amazing."

Trudy smiled then said, "I have, it's so comfortable. There's a new boutique opened in town; their lingerie is excellent. I bought some stuff there, but I will be back as everything that I bought from them feels so good."

"Mum, that's what I need, I need to have a clear out in my lingerie drawer. You must give me the address. I am going to cut our grass, shall we invite Jack over for a glass of wine, then he can watch me doing it?"

Trudy said, "That's a good idea, I have prepared some goulash for tonight, if Helen's not there, Jack, would you like to join us for a little supper and some wine?"

Jack replied, "I'd love that, I was thinking of having a Chinese takeaway, but I'm sure that your goulash will be better."

Tina drove the mower to her lawn; it still looked good from when Jack had done it. Trudy went for some wine; she brought back a Chablis; it was delicious. Jack and Trudy sat on a bench in the garden. Tina was good on the mower; her lines were straight. Trudy said, "I'm happy that you are having supper with us. I think that Tina likes you. The way that she looks at you. Jack, I don't know whether to tell her that we are lovers. Should I let her find out herself, she's bound to see that I am all over you. What should I do?"

"Trudy, she'll find out for herself. If she asks you then be honest with her. Tongue kiss me in front of her then we can see how she reacts. I think that she already knows. Tina asked me if I could help Helen with her law studies, she's finding it difficult to give her the correct answers to her questions. I told her that I would do that for her. I want to help Helen."

Trudy then hugged Jack, she pulled him close then they tongue kissed, it was though Trudy was oblivious of Tina being there. The kisses lasted several minutes; it was loving and tender, then Trudy said, "Thank you, Jack, you're a good man. I appreciate that Tina will appreciate it and Helen will appreciate it. I'm so happy that you offered to do that."

Tina had seen it; she slowed the mower down, she shouted across, "Wow, you two know how to kiss, it looked so nice."

Trudy replied, "Jack, just told me that he would help Helen with her studies; I was so happy that I just wanted to kiss him."

Tina replied, "Mum, when he told me, I wanted to kiss him too, but I didn't have the nerve. Maybe, when the grass is cut, I will give him a big kiss."

It didn't take Tina long to finish the grass, she came over to them and said, "I enjoyed cutting the grass, that's a fantastic machine. I will do it again on Saturday; Jack, will you open the garden shed for me then I can drink some wine with you?"

Jack then walked to his house; he saw that Trudy had winked at him, he felt good. Jack opened the shed door. Tina drove the mower inside, picked a spot then parked it. She took the keys out of the ignition, then placed them on a ledge of a wooden spar, her tits looked massive as she did this. Tina said, "They will be safer here. I loved cutting the grass with that mower."

Tina then cuddled Jack; she pulled him close to her; the weight of her massive tits on his chest was terrific. Jack also felt Tina pushing her pussy against his leg. Their mouths met, they kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes then Tina said, "Thank you for offering to help Helen, that means a lot to me. I want the best for Helen. Jack, I see how happy mum is, I want the same. How do you feel about that?"

"Tina, I haven't a problem with it, whatever we do will not in any way affect your position in the business. I am delighted with Trudy; we are so compatible sexually. It would mean that you would share me with your mum, how do you feel about that?"

"How do we explain this to mum?"

"I think that Trudy has a good idea that this could happen. We need to go back for supper, could you give me some time alone with Trudy? If she reacts positively, then we don't have a problem. If Trudy is unsure then I'll let you know then we can plan how we can move forward but hopefully, Trudy will want it."

"Jack, no problem, I need a shower when we get home, I'll ask mum how long before supper is ready then you can have time to talk to mum. I want to get to know you; I want to spend time with you. I want to cut your grass."

They kissed again, then went back to Trudy's house. Tina asked Trudy if she had time for a quick shower. Trudy told her no problem; supper would be served in thirty minutes. Jack then hugged Trudy; she was pulling him close to her, Jack said, "Tina would like to share me with you. I feel that I can look after both of you. How do you feel about it?"

Trudy thought for a moment then said, "It's the best thing for all of us. I'm sure Tina will love what you give me. We are doing the honest thing; it will be easier for us to spend time together. I'm happy about it. How do we start?"

Jack replied, "After supper, we all go into the lounge. I will start to kiss and touch Tina. I will suggest that we all get comfortable. It would be better if I did Tina first tonight, I will satisfy her then she can watch me, do you. I am sure that it will all work out."

They kissed again then Trudy set the table for supper. Trudy looked so relaxed; Jack knew that this was a big thing for both Trudy and Tina. He knew that he had to treat them both with respect. Trudy then went upstairs and said, "Tina, suppers ready, are you ok?"

"I'm ready mum; I hope that all is good with you?"

Trudy replied, "I'm great. I am looking forward to tonight; I hope that you are too?"

"I am mum. I am very excited."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers