All Comments on 'True and Eternal Pt. 01'

by DoctorWyldcard

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good start to unusual story!

There would seem to be many pitfalls in this arrangement but maybe they can pull it off.

Well written and I like the humour!!!

Waiting to see where you go with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I have to agree with Nightowl

There has to be some rocks and shoals ahead. Please just don't make it too rocky. It's a great start. Ronnie W.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Great start to a great story

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Love it hope everything works out for this new family.

Draco62Draco62almost 19 years ago
great story

Love it hope everything works out for this new family.

englander1961englander1961over 18 years ago
A very well presented story

Well, DoctorWyldcard, you had me hanging on your next paragraph, wondering if you could hold it together --- and you did.

I very much like your easy conversational style of writing - you have great flow - and you have a nice humour and wit.

The storyline was excellent and every now and then I thought he had lost out, especially when his wife berated/slapped him.

If I offer any gentle suggestion, it is to avoid names which are too similar ... I was (at the beginning) checking back to see which was his wife, "An**" or "Am****" !!! But maybe I am being over picky .. or indeed over age LOL .. gosh my memory goes haywire at times LOL (correction - all the time)

I VERY much enjoyed your story and your style. Excellent.

Susan England (englander1961@yahoo.co.uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TO ANON....

I know that people make mistakes and bad choices. Been there done that, but not what you are thinking. I have never cheated on a spouse(ever). See she made three mistakes that all are unforgivable. 1)She didn't have faith and trust in her husband, and took the word of some one else. 2) She cheated. 3) She allowed a stranger to do things to her that she never allowed her HUSBAND to do to her. She gave 100% of herself to a stranger, but she never could do that with the man she supposedly loved. I don't know about you, but if someone came and told me that my wife was cheating on me, i wouldn't take their word for it becuase you never know if he or she wanted to get back at me or my wife. If its a guy that tell me, maybe he tried to get into her pants and she refused so know he wants to get back at her. You see you never now what motives a person has. I would have hired a PI to get me proof and than if it was true that she was cheating on me, i would just divorce her. I wouldn't stayed married to a woman that didn't love and respect me. Lets face it, people that cheat do it because they don't love thier wife/husband, I know some of you brain dead people will say that you love your wife/husband. Get real if you really loved them, than you wouldn't be cheating on them.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Interesting

Not at all what I expected.

Well written, with well defined characters.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dammmnnnn good story....

a well done story,my friend..hope u keep on continuing to provide us readers with this kind of work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
enjoyable read

i always liked wit in a story. it just makes it easier to read. well written, like the plot and good character development.

HagarTheHorribleHagarTheHorriblealmost 17 years ago
Very erotic

I guess you could complain that the good guys are too good and the bad guy too bad, but in erotic fantasy this is to be expected, and this is a great erotic fantasy.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Now this is an erotic story....

Man, this guy has his work cut out for him. Lucky dog.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
USUALLY TRUE AND ETERNAL

last about as long as the options given. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Romance? 1* at best for a non-romance romance.

More of a "Loving Wives" story.

Two women, one of whom is a cheating spouse, Amanda.

One cheating husband ALEX.

One manipulating, abusive, overbearing wife, Andy.

A love triangle that leaves a child without any real moral compass/foundation when they grow up.

Tragedy sure to come in the future.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
My emotions really like this story, but lies and cheating suck One star

Ditch the insecure controlling loser, and get on with your fab-poly lives

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Great love story. Really part 1 of an implied trilogy (I haven’t looked to see if there are more parts).

The only thing that grates is that the three of them are conspiring against the poor sap that has done little wrong except be an self-centred asshole.

How about doing his version of the story?

Alex’s physical changes are really close to those that a male primate undergoes when he becomes an alpha male - testosterone soars & chest and arms bulk up, and temper control goes south.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Crazy fantasy.

Not realistic enough for believability but very entertaining.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

No one has commented on this story for almost three years. That is a shame, because it is an incredible story. I love this chapter. I haven't read the others, and the good Doctor has not written anything for years, but my admiration, Sir, wherever you are. Well done. Randi.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol so Tomas was right all along huh. why is she married to Tomas? just to cuckold him and make him raise another man's children. if he is that bad, instead of fucking her they should be trying to talk her into divorcing the guy. but hell, this is a porn site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Thomas got his come uppence and still does not know it.Good story. I enjoy. Also one of the sweetest comments I've ever read by The very esteemed author/editor Randi. LP

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

interesting, can't wait to see how the 3 of them cope and what happens with Thomas and the girl's parents. Very good character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous