True Cuck

Story Info
First time taken on the golf course. Won't be the last.
3.1k words
3.57
26.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilasB
SilasB
7 Followers

Sunny and I have been married for over 5 years now. She's from China and Sunny is her chosen English name. It's fitting for her because she has an easy smile and she's always in a good mood.

Our marriage is great. We are very good partners and we have a lot of fun together. She is caring and attentive to my needs. It's my second marriage and I was sterilized before I met Sunny. She always wanted children, but assured me that not having them was ok. Despite her assurances, I knew this was her biggest disappointment in life.

Sunny is gorgeous. She's a small Asian woman with wavy jet black hair, 5'3" frame, B-size perky tits. Her thighs are her fullest feature and I like to joke that she was built for fucking. She can take a pounding and when we have sex, she is very loud. Almost ear piercing. At 41 years old she still gets carded at restaurants.

I started having cuckold fantasies early on in our relationship. Most men linger in her presence. I found the men's attention on her arousing. She didn't care for the attention, but I did. I craved it more and more. The thought of Sunny being pleasured by another man burned inside of me. The images I created in my mind were a drug and I wanted more.

A few years ago I slowly started introducing my cuckold fantasies to her. Sunny always rejected the idea of sleeping with other men. But she showed willingness to flirt and tease. With my persistent nudging, Sunny became more comfortable being around other men and she enjoyed openly flirting with them in my presence. But after a year, still no hookups.

She could see how pained I was and wanted to make me happy. She started teasing me by saying, "Honey, one day I just might have a lover. You know I like rich, handsome men, so I probably will choose someone better than you. I hope you can handle it when it happens." I got so aroused from these words and I would make love to her passionately.

We established ground rules to be ready for the day just in case. Number 1 rule was condoms-only, and definitely no creampies. Sunny saw no need to be on birth control since I was V-safe already. Our other big rule was that I needed to be present and consent to the progression of things. I was still unsure I could go through with it so I sought to have control over the first experience. And we both agreed there would not be any kissing. The thought of Sunny kissing another man drove me wild, but I knew it was too intimate for me to handle.

We started by going on sex and dating websites. But Sunny refused to have me set up any encounters with strangers. She prefers to "let things happen".

Since Sunny and I enjoyed playing golf together I decided this upcoming summer to join a new country club. There would be plenty of well-healed middle-aged men there. I knew she'd be a hit because she always went braless on the golf course. She liked to tease me by displaying her firm tits to our playing partners. It was such a huge turn on. Some men excelled at turning her on. Those days she'd be extra bouncy making her breasts that much more noticeable. I loved it!

Between Sunny's no-bra look and her flirty, cheerful nature, she became popular at the club. I would intentionally leave her alone there so that she could have more freedom to explore. The men of the club took great interest in her.

One day she came home from her lady's league and said she won free lessons with the head golf pro Mark. Nobody knew there was a contest, but Mark announced her as the "winner".

Mark is a handsome gentleman in his mid-50s. Well-built, trim frame, muscular arms and wavy brown hair. He has an air of confidence and he draws you in when he speaks. A captivating man. He made his money in real estate and later helped open the club. The ladies all eagerly signed up for lessons with him and there was a bit of jealousy when Sunny won her free 5 pack.

Sunny came home after the first lesson and simply answered "great" when I asked how the lesson was. I was hopeful there would be a spark with her spending time with Mark, but it didn't appear to be happening.

By the 4th lesson, things were different. He was texting her regularly throughout the week. Sunny spent more time prepping herself before leaving the house. And I could hear her singing softly to herself in the bathroom.

She came home that day with an unshakable smile. She said, "Honey, Mark invited you to join the last lesson so that you could see the progress Mark and I have made together." And I was to receive a free lesson from John the assistant pro. John was 10 years out of college and was known to be an excellent player. He's a few inches taller than me with a lean, long body. He had tightly curled black hair and a smile that never faded.

I cheerfully agreed. It would be great to see her progress and to receive instruction myself.

Before leaving for our lesson, I noticed Sunny spending extra time getting ready. She asked me to pick out her golf shirt and I chose her peach one. She never wore the peach shirt because it was sheer and her nipples were clearly visible underneath. While she didn't mind being braless, she was usually too shy to have her tits visible that clearly. But today she simply took the shirt and slipped it over her bare breasts. She seemed pleased with my choice. Along with her white shoes, tight white skirt and pink visor, Sunny did indeed look amazing. Like an Asian doll. And she was absolutely radiant today.

Mark greeted Sunny warmly. I was taken back by how intimate their hello was. He hugged her with his full body and she hugged him back. Instead of pulling away quickly, they held each other and exchanged warm words as he ran his eyes up and down her body. I could feel the other golfers looking at them. The embrace never broke. Walking to their station he put his arm around her shoulders and she placed her hand on the small of his back.

Sunny never looked back. Just like that I was abandoned and left speechless at what I just witnessed. Admittedly, I could feel myself getting firm and needed to regain my composure.

John set me up a few stations over and my back was to Sunny. Despite John's attempt to instruct me, I continued to glance over my shoulder at them. Mark spent more time touching her than instructing her. Often fixing her hand position, holding her arms or shoulders and arranging her stance.

After 30 minutes or so Sunny came over with a smile and said that Mark wants to finish the lesson on the course. "Do you want to come, Ed?", she asked. My mind began to race. She never used my name. She always referred to me as honey or baby. And if she did use my name it was always a softly spoken "Edy." Why would she use my name in such an impersonal way?

Despite the sleight, of course I wanted to go. It was too good of a show to miss. It was thrilling to see her getting so intimate with another man and I thought perhaps this might be just what she needs to begin exploring taking lovers in the future. And since we were out playing golf I knew there was a limit to how far things could go.

Sunny and Mark rode together while John drove my cart. Sunny received a lot of on course instruction. He constantly touched her. On her hips to adjust alignment, on her shoulders to adjust her stance. Once he even crouched in front of her, his face inches from her pussy, and he slid his hands up under her skirt to reposition her thighs. She never protested and allowed him to linger as long as he wanted. And she never checked-in with me to see how I was reacting.

The show went on, Mark positioned himself behind her before almost every shot. I was struck by how well Mark's frame silhouetted her curved body. A near perfect fit. I had to admit that they made a great looking couple.

They laughed often and you could feel their strong chemistry as they continued to dive into each other. Mark got bolder as the lesson continued and by the 4th hole he was noticeably pressing himself into her ass as he fixed her position. She didn't resist. A few times she wiggled her hips as he pressed her harder.

I felt my jealousy spike. My stomach twisted in knots. As I watched this on-course seduction happening right in front of me I was torn between raw excitement and regret. I felt unstable at the helplessness. My Sunny was almost completely ignoring me. She normally cheered for me when we played, but now when I hit my shots she wasn't even watching me — focusing on Mark instead. I desperately wanted my Sunny back.

I was light headed and began to look forward to the end of the lesson. I felt a sense of relief as we approached the 8th hole, a beautiful par-3 down in a valley. We're almost finished and I desperately needed to reunite with my cherished wife.

Three large houses surrounded the 8th green each with a large deck suspended high above. Mark pointed out the house in the middle and said that's where he lived. Sunny's jaw fell open as she took in the sight of Mark's elaborate estate. Houses on this course were known to be expensive, and Mark's house was one of the biggest. I knew Mark was well off, but had no idea he was this wealthy. My feeling of relief turned to dread as I watched my wife being drawn even further into this man. Just then I heard Sunny say, "Oh Mark, that's a wonderful house, I'd love to see it."

We finished the hole and John drove me on to the 9th hole. Mark and Sunny weren't following us. I looked at John and apparently Mark told him that he needed something from his house and they'd catch up.

Now my mind was racing. I couldn't focus. I knew my Sunny wouldn't betray our agreements. She cared too much about my feelings to proceed without permission. But then I saw how drawn she was to him and how she disregarded me for the past 2 hours.

We finished the 9th hole. Trying to contain my panic, I told John we needed to turn back and make sure everything was ok.

We parked the cart in Mark's driveway next to Sunny's cart. I immediately saw her peach top on the ground just next to the cart. My heart sank at the realization that she had been topless in his driveway! Her top was off before they even entered the house. We proceeded into the living room and her shoes and skirt were next to the couch. As I walked into the kitchen I saw my wife's underwear on the threshold leading to the back deck.

OMG! My wife is completely naked in this man's house.

My senses were in overload as I started to shake. And my stomach churned. What was happening? The next 30 seconds would forever be burned in my memory.

Making my way outside I saw Mark and Sunny at the far end of the deck. Their back to us. She was completely naked facing over the railing, high above the 8th green below. Mark was standing behind her and his pants were around his ankles. As my senses regained composure I became aware of the moans. Sunny was moaning loudly. Then it hit me hard. Mark was already taking my wife! I stood there frozen.

This strong man was fucking my tiny Asian wife and I had no control. I became overwhelmed with helplessness and despair. Here was my beautiful wife getting fucked from behind by a charming man more handsome and much richer than me. A better man. Just as she said it would be.

Mark then pulled Sunny's arms behind her and he fucked her harder as she stood exposed in the mid-day sun. As Mark fucked my wife hard, her moans gave way to screams amplifying across the valley below.

She didn't seem to care about being heard. Sunny was overtaken as she orgasmed several times. Loudly shouting "I'm cumming!" She normally doesn't say much during sex. But she began telling Mark "Fuck me, give it to me", "take my pussy", "Oh my God, you're so good", "please don't stop". She never fucked me this way before. Raw like an animal.

Mark fucked my wife for another several minutes. As his pace quickened Sunny began to have another violent orgasm. She began screaming out, "oh Mark. Mark. Mark", "cum for me", "cum for me", "cum inside me!", "I want you inside me!"

OMG, what?!

I shout out "No, don't cum in my wife", but my words are drown out by Sunny's screams. Before I knew what to do, Mark had stopped pumping. He remained inside my wife for another few moments as she steadied herself. He slid his cock out of her and Sunny said something while motioning at me.

Mark began walking towards me with a grin on his face. His thick cock was still hard. And it was completely bare. NO CONDOM! This man just filled my wife's unprotected womb with his seed! And I began to feel sick to my stomach.

Before I could protest, Mark pushed me to my knees. He put his stiff cock in my face and said Sunny ordered me to clean him. Without thinking, I complied. Suddenly I had another man's cock in my mouth for the first time in my life. A cock that moments before was inside my wife's beautiful pussy.

Sunny walked over to us and let out a coo of satisfaction as she watched her lover get cleaned by her husband. Looking me in the eyes, she wrapped her arms around Mark and squeezed him tight. Her naked body glistening with sweat. Mark's cum dripping down her legs.

I had almost forgotten that John was sitting behind me. Did she not care that he saw her naked, ravaged body? Mark noticed John lustfully staring at my wife's smooth and hairless body. Suddenly Mark's grin got wider. He then ordered, "Sunny go sit on John."

What?!

She complied without hesitation. Her instant obedience to him stung me hard. I spent years trying to get Sunny to take another man's cock. Now she's eagerly following orders of her new lover, acting like his property. I started to wonder if I even knew my beloved wife at all.

And while Mark finished face fucking me, Sunny walked over and stood in front of John, allowing him to inspect her tight 105lb. body. As she moved closer to John, I expected that she'd sit on his lap as ordered. Instead, she knelt down and unzipped John's pants revealing a very long and solidly erect cock.

Sunny sucked on John's monster cock for a few moments and then stood up. Without a moment's hesitation, she then lowered herself onto John's 9 inch cock.

Holy Shit!

Moments later her moans resumed. She began screaming loudly again as she reached climax several more times. As I watched on in horror, she began to kiss John passionately, lustful sounds escaping from her lips. Her tongue probing his mouth while she wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and caressed his hair. All the while she continued to ride him faster and faster. I could plainly see John's long cock sliding in and out of my wife's cum-filled pussy.

It's then that I realized I was rock hard. My bulging cock straining against my navy blue shorts. Pre-cum was seeping through and clearly visible.

As Sunny continued to take her second bare cock I was helpless. In a few short moments she screamed out, "Cum inside me John!" and just then he unloaded his sperm, filling her a second time with another man's seed.

She remained on top of John for several more minutes while continuing to kiss him deeply. Softly cooing and moaning throughout. She was really savoring him. Then she climbed off John's cock and came over to me.

Sitting on my lap, my sweet Sunny whispered in my ear, "Ed, you're a true cuck now. I hope you like it."

As she climbed off, I saw Mark and John's cum had oozed from my wife. Not only was their cum flooding inside of her, I now wore their cum as a badge of shame. My shorts were soaking wet with sticky white cum. And I was exhausted and overwhelmed with regret.

Mark took Sunny inside. John and I followed. He replaced her top and skirt, but she instructed me to hold her underwear. The four of us then drove our carts back to the clubhouse.

There was a buzz among the members when they saw our foursome. It was obvious that word had spread. And, as if to remove any doubt, Sunny then kissed Mark full on the lips in front of the crowd. She kissed John even deeper before grabbing my hand and leading me inside the club.

Walking away I realized that my embarrassment was on full display. As my wife kissed the two golf professionals, my hard cock was standing firm and protruded out from behind my shorts. Not only was I visibly aroused at being cuckolded in front of other members, I also was adorned with my wife's lovers' cum. And on top of that, I held her underwear in my hand. There was no hiding my shame.

Inside the club, Sunny went to the pro shop. She ordered me to remain standing in the foyer. Members and employees alike walked past me while I stood there fully erect and soiled, holding my wife's panties.

After she returned, Sunny informed me that she had signed us up for weekly lessons with Mark and John. She said, "Ed, it's going to be great, you're gonna be so happy."

We walked arm-in-arm to our car. It was such a relief to be holding my wife again. But my mind was racing. What would come of today? Could my wife be pregnant? How do I face everyone again?

One thing I knew for sure, I was made a true cuck today.

SilasB
SilasB
7 Followers