All Comments on 'True Cuck'

by SilasB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He got what he asked for but not exactly what he expected. Oh well....

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

Wow! What an awful story. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the haters! Anonymous poster's who haven't a contribution or the guts to show their own profiles. There were parts that touch on really hot themes. Public, cuck humiliation, bareback and more.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

There is no angst. Can’t be a cuck without a little angst.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 3 years ago

Don't worry about all of the bullies. If they hate it so much, why do they read the whole thing? At least you're expressing your feelings and not hiding them like the other guys. I too fantasize about being cucked by someone more sexually superior that can please my wife in ways I'm not capable of.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Don't worry Dave. With your attitude, pretty much everybody, except another cuck, is your sexual superior. Your wife already knows this.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You get what you asked for 1 *

And don't worry about your commentators, it's mostly the perverted cuckold fans who applaud you and dare to express their real feelings about life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha he got what he wanted alright. Great story. There really needs to be a cuckold section on here, then people can't moan saying they didn't know what the story about.

Miguelin58Miguelin58almost 2 years ago

Great story. After living in the SF Bay Area for over fourteen years, I've always found myself strongly attracted to Asian females. Being a Bull for a Hotwife couple with an Asian wife is one of my hottest fantasies. This story certainly fed my hunger to seduce and pleasure an Asian wife...cuckold, Stag & Vixen, swinger couples would all fit the bill. I look forward to reading more of your work. M~

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was with the story until she had total disregard for her husband without agreement on her first puplic hook-up. Had her husband done what most cucks do while walking a sexual high wire of cuckoldry of emotional ups a downs, he would of left her there at some point, most likely when the wife began to leave him at the 8th hole with her lover.

While I'm sure there are exstreme cases of being a wimp like in this story, regardless of what many people think they are not the more common practice. I gave it 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous