True Desire

Story Info
Lovers finally have an opportunity to experience each other.
1.5k words
4.29
3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we even reached the crest you could smell the salty air of the ocean. Moments later, summiting the top of the hill, we were greeted with my favourite view of the ocean, the vast blue of the Pacific. We rolled down the hill to my place where I pulled into the driveway quickly, jumped out and ran around to your side. I snatched you out and carried you to the door, my hands gripping your perfect bum as you straddled me and kissed my neck. I stupidly fumbled the keys, I couldn't concentrate and cursed as I bent to pick them up as you giggled. I finally opened the damned door and rushed us in but only as far as the hallway. I couldn't wait to strip you down to see and feel what I had been craving. I slid the straps of your dress down over your shoulders and it dropped to the floor. I was pleasantly surprised to find that had been all you were wearing. I reached out and held your now naked body tight against my own with my right hand in the small of your back, my left gently cradling your neck. I kissed you deeply, our tongues dancing together, the passion overflowing.

Unconsciously, my hands began to wander down to your hips pulling you into what now felt like a rock in my pants. I wanted more but you surprised me. You placed your hands on my chest and pushed away. Your smile lit up as you looked down at my obvious arousal. I could see you drinking me in as you slowly looked up at me, biting your lip playfully. You knew it drove me wild. Your hand reached down and slipped inside my pants, holding me firmly. You could feel me pulse, the warmth of my cock building your anticipation.

Never releasing me, you dropped to your knees to have a closer inspection. You looked from one side, strong, to the other, clean. You felt as though you could hang a towel off me. You brought your other hand up and grasped my length, both hands side by side, my tip still protruding past your fingers. Another lip bite and a throb of my cock in your capable hands. You looked up into my eyes as you lent forward, and kissed the object of your desire. I felt instant sparks shoot up my spine. I watched as you tipped your head sideways and began running your lips up and down my shaft, kissing and licking as you went, occasionally rubbing your cheek against it smiling up at me. I fought the urge to tilt my head back and close my eyes, lost in your technique. Instead I continued to focus on you, curious as you paused long enough to kiss my head one more time, then you slowly took my cock into your mouth as deep as you could without causing you to gag and you began to move your head back and forth. I couldn't help but let out a moan of absolute bliss. All the while your tongue was running insanely wild, caressing the length of my hard-on as your mouth moved over me. You could feel my fingers moving strands of hair from your face as I lent into you, wanting more. I could only handle this sensation for a short while, I couldn't take it. I pried you away reluctantly. You tried to keep going, desperate for more but eventually you released as I pulled you upward. I lent down and kissed you hard before whispering, "my turn".

Cupping your ass, I hoisted you up and over my giant erection and down onto my pelvis. As you wrapped your legs around me, I walked you from the hall to my room, each step rubbing your bum against my shaft. I laid you down on the bed, and took position over you, kneeling either side. I leaned forward, my hands above your shoulders, the head of my penis tickled by your pubic hair. I kissed you again. This was a different type of kiss, where the others had the feel of unbridled lust, this one was soft and tender. Our lips interlocked in a supple embrace, tongues massaging one another. I pulled away, playfully biting at your bottom lip causing you breath deeply. I began to gently nibble at your ear, as I shifted my weight, a little moan escaping you. As I moved down the bed, so to did my kisses. Down your neck and to the space between your breasts, taking a moment to envelope my face with you lovely tits. This was my happy place. You then felt my lips at your naval, my hands simultaneously shifting your legs further apart. Soon my kisses ran up your bare inner thighs, your breathing changed to be shorter, shallower. My tongue then traced a path up to your waiting pussy, your wetness shining against the light. I teased each outer lip, sucking your juices from them before slipping my tongue into the gap between, where it moved upwards to your clitoris. You exclaimed, clenching the sheets with your fists, hips lifting from the bed momentarily. I start with little flicks across your clit. But soon I move to an achingly slow circle.

I begin to tease your entrance with one finger, wiping downward in time with my mouth. Over and over, all while my other hand rests on your belly. I feel your thighs squeeze against my head, fighting to keep control of your body.

I increase my pace, beginning to learn the spots that make you shudder and gasp. My attack slowly increasing in tempo. My fingers adding to you heightened sensations. Soon two of them begin to explore you most delicate area. In and out, rubbing away at your g-spot, pushing into your cervix and back out. Taking the time to ensure that you prepared for what is to come.

My mouth clamps around your clit as I begin to suck on it. This is when I feel you begin you begin to tremble. Glancing up at your face, mixed in pleasure and craving. Your fingers tied through my hair, your eyes closed and head tilted back in ecstasy.

Stopping, only to move your hands to your nipples to encourage you. Across every inch of you covered in sweat, the sensations building. Your mind is incapable of comprehending anything other than the immediate pleasure of me between your legs.

You cum. Your body twitches and bucks, but I do not stop. It only encourages me. I'm unrelenting, riding out your bodies jockeying as my pace becomes evermore rapid. I attack with every bit of skill and knowledge I have, forcing your body to spasm. Your breaths come sharp and short. Your thighs clamping down onto me holding me in place as I nibble gently on your clit, flicking my tongue over it steadily. I pump my fingers in and out, totally committed to your pleasure.

Somehow I manage to pull my face off and smile up at you. I can't bear it, I must be inside of you. I slide my fingers out and use it to lube my cock with your juices before wrapping my hands around your thighs to drag you closer to the edge of the bed.

Without any assistance, such is the intensity of my erection, I am able to guide the head of my penis to your sex. I ever so gently slide the tip in, just enough for my head to enter you. I pause and pull out. You exclaim in frustration and I flash a smile cheekily. Again I enter you, just a bit further this time only to pull out once more. You bite down on your lip in frustration. I watch as your wetness, gleams on my shaft in the light. I enter you for the third time and you grab me close, forcing me deep inside you. We both arch our backs with the overwhelming pleasure being experienced. I lean down and embrace you, arms wrapped around one another, chests together and I push forward just slightly, going ever deeper placing my pelvis at your clit.

We kiss passionately as I begin to work slowly rocking back and forth, not wanting to remove myself from this pleasure, maintaining as much contract as possible. After just a little while you can feel me throb inside of you, my excitement barely contained. I lean back up, the need to watch taking over. I love looking at you smile up at me as my rhythm moves quicker, your beasts shifting as i do. I move my thumb to your clit and begin to play. Longer deeper movements as we begin to pound against one another. I can feel you beginning to tense as you get close and it becomes too much for me to handle. It happens rapidly. I grab you by the back of the neck and kiss you as we both climax, my thrusts becoming uncontrolled and clumsy as I try to hold on. Your pussy gripping me tightly as you convulse. The smell of sex and sweat thicken the air as we lay entangled with one another. The euphoria moving over us like a wave. Endorphins sky high and I only want more. I need more. "Round 2?"