True Heart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the competitors took their places, their bards stood on the platform next to the field introducing them to the crowd assembled. Everyone clapped politely for those who they didn't like but cheered widely for their favorites. When prince Allister was announced, his applauses were the loudest yet as he was the favorite to win.

The competition was fierce and exciting. Sienna felt a brief flush of pride as she realized all of them were vying for her hand. "Yes, I'm just the trophy at the end." she thought to herself as her pride gave way to bitterness. Then she looked up as a gasp went through the masses.

Sir Ettinen's bard was a woman. It was very unusual for a knight of the land to be introduced by a woman but that was nothing compared to how unusual the woman looked. The bard was pretty and even though she was dressed as a man, her well-rounded curves and full bosom could easily be made out. It was her hair though; a long, silver braid that flowed down her back and nearly touched the ground that stood out the most.

When the bard spoke, the crowd quieted. Her voice almost commanded attention. "My lords and ladies, fine people of the kingdom we are blessed to be in, my liege and princess, Sir Ettinen, has traveled from afar to win fair princess Sienna's hand. Words do not do justice to her beauty as she is more stunning than the finest rose in her garden." When the bard finished, there was politely applause as it was obvious Sir Ettinen hadn't arrived with a retinue. Before she exited the stage, the bard said "To all those listening to my words, remember the gods hear all prayers and sometimes miracles do happen to those deemed worthy."

Sienna's eyes widened in shock. Surely, she hadn't heard correctly. Could the bard have meant that for her? The silver-haired, silvery-tongued bard caught Sienna's eye and gave a roguish wink and a smirk, then hopped off the stage.

Whoever he was, Sir Ettinen was a very competent jouster. Round two gave way to round three and then it was the final round. Sir Allister rode out onto the field, lifting his visor and raising his lance so that the assembled people could cheer him. Sir Ettinen did not. He simply rode out, lowering his lance, following Sir Allister's horse with the tip in an obvious challenge. People gasped, then cheered at the gesture. Where Sir Allister commanded the people's respect, Sir Ettinen had earned it through his fine performance.

It came down to the third round of jousting. Both Sir Allister and Sir Ettinen were tied. Sienna leaned forward in rapt attention. This would determine her fate. Her father gripped her hand and smiled at her. He knew also what this meant for his daughter.

The horsed thundered toward each other; both knights lowering their lances, leveling them at their opponent. There was a loud crack of wood on shield, then a collective gasp, then silence at what had happened. Sir Allister was laying on his back on the well-trodden soil. Sir Ettinen, the mysterious last entrant in the competition, had won princess Sienna's hand.

The silver bard ran onto the stage. "My liege, may I present to you Sir Ettinen." The king and princess Sienna her hand on his arm, then everyone else, stood up. There was a lump in her throat as Sir Ettinen rode his steed right in front of the king.

"Sir Ettinen," the king began, his baritone voice clear and proud. "You have proven yourself on the field of battle today. Please remove your helm so that we all assembled can give you your proper respects.

If all that had happened today was most unusual, it was nothing compared to the shock when Sir Ettinen gave his lance to the bard at his side and removed his helm. The sweaty but smiling visage of princess Enya met Sienna's eyes and winked at her.

There was silence from the entire crowd. Nothing like this had happened before and nobody knew how to react, most of all Sienna. Then, the princess let out an involuntary but relieved giggle.

Then, the murmurs began which escalated quickly to angry exclamations from all of the visiting nobles. Shouts of "This cannot be allowed! The tournament was unfair! It must be redone! I demand princess Enya be excommunicated!" were heard.

As the crowd was about at a frenzy, the silver-haired bard got back on the stage behind princess Enya, who was still on her mare, her eyes locked on her beloved, as determined expression on her face. Then the bard spoke. Even over the roar of the crowd, her voice could easily be heard by all those sitting there.

"This union is blessed by the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love." began the bard. Immediately, everyone in attendance quieted, their attention on the figure before them. The bard was no longer dressed in bardic attire. Instead, the figure was cloaked in a very revealing night dress, the color of which was that of the moon. She rose in the air, her hands raised above her head. "Let all those who hear my voice know her wrath if they dare try to rend this union asunder." Now, the figure was glowing a pale, white light, her eyes the brilliant blue of the waters in the sea. "Enya and Sienna's prayers, prayers that were given with proper sincerity and humbleness, were answered." The glowing had intensified to the point where most had to look away. When the light went away, the bard had disappeared. All that remained on stage was a single red rose and the scent of roses wafting in the breeze.

All the time that the figure had spoken, Enya and Sienna's gaze had never waived. It was if some magical force was entwining their souls. Both felt it. When the figure disappeared, Enya dismounted her horse, walked upon the stage and picked up the rose, pricking her finger upon a thorn. Sienna gasped in pain, looking down at her hand and watched in amazement as a single drop of blood appeared, then dripped off, staining her dress.

Before anyone could recover, the king loudly and boldly announced that lady Enya was the winner and in ten days' time, there would be a royal wedding of his daughter, princess Sienna and princess Enya. There was a smattering of applause and cheers, which quickly grew louder as the crowd roared its approval.

Hours later, however, the assembled nobles were still angered. "This union cannot be allowed." one said. "There is a dearth of princesses in the land and this would eliminate two of them."

"Would you go against the wishes of the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love?" another retorted.

The king had remained silent for the most part. He had already made the proclamation. Now, he was trying to come up with ideas for the wedding.

Sienna and Enya stood of in the corner, holding hands, not caring what was said. "You could have said something." Sienna whispered, her eyes on the floor.

"In honesty, I couldn't." Enya replied, giving Sienna's hand a squeeze. "I prayed last night. When I awoke, the bard was standing in my quarters with the suit of armor. I was told that if I spoke to you, the magic would be broken. I had to do this on my own to show proper reverence."

There was a silence between them for a moment. Then, simultaneously, Enya and Sienna turned to each other, both saying "I dreamt about us last night." Their eyes widened, then the two giggled.

"You first, my love." Sienna said, a smile on her lips.

"I dreamed of us in the garden, together as we were last night." Enya replied.

"Yes! Also, I!" Sienna exclaimed in amazement. "I dreamed that I was heavy with your child!"

Enya's mouth opened in shock. "And...and did you then dream of me holding your hand when you birthed our child?" Sienna nodded excitedly, a huge smile on her face. "It would seem the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love has not yet finished blessing our union."

"But how?" Sienna asked, still shaken by the revelation of the shared dream. "How is it possible that I should bear your child?"

Enya paused, trying to come up with an explanation but finding none. "I honestly do not know." she finally said. "But I am sure that it will be revealed to us in time, my love."

In the end, it was determined that the wishes of the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love, as well as the king's proclamation, would be followed. The kingdom wasn't the largest in the lands but it was still powerful and with the added might of Enya's father fully supporting the union, not much could be done anyway. As the king had proclaimed, in ten days' time, a royal wedding would be held.

That night, the two princesses gazed on the moon from Sienna's balcony. Both were naked, having disrobed each other before opening the doors and stepping out to the night's sky. Each was silent, giving prayers of thanks to the goddess who'd blessed them. The rose, the one that had appeared upon the stage, laid between the pillows on Sienna's bed.

"I wish you could take me tonight." Sienna finally said, her hands resting on the stone balustrade.

"As do I, my love." Enya replied, placing her hand on Sienna's. "But you know that there are other pleasures that we can give each other." she said, a mischievous tone in her voice.

"Mmmmmm...yes, my queen." Sienna said with a giggle. "You have shown me those pleasures and I would love to experience them again.

Enya put her hands on Sienna's shoulders, gently turning the younger princess to face her. They gazed into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity's past. Then Enya closed her eyes and leaned in, tenderly kissing her bride.

Sienna closed her eyes as well, wrapping her arms around Enya's body, pulling her close. Their naked bodies came together, breasts pressing against each other. Sienna shivered as her rising passions consumed her.

Enya's lips never left Sienna's as she trailed her hands from Sienna's shoulders, down her arms, against her hips, finally settling on the other woman's perfect ass. Enya shivered as well as Sienna rubbed her back, then cupped her face.

"Oh, my princess." Enya said, her voice husky with desire when she finally pulled back from the kiss. "Allow me to show you the pleasures again."

Sienna didn't respond with words, gripping Enya's hand and leading her to her bed. Sienna laid down, biting her lower lip. Enya just stood there, looking upon the loveliness before her, then climbing onto the bed as well.

Sienna closed her eyes and let out a little mewling gasp as Enya showered her body with kisses, then a long, low moan as the other princess started pleasing her most intimate part with her tongue. Her eyes opened with surprise when she felt Enya shift her body and lower her already soaked cunny to Sienna's waiting mouth.

It was a contest, more intimate than the joust that had been held that day, but just as intense. Each wanted to bring the other off first. Enya had more experience with other women over the years but Sienna was a fast learner, her passion more than a match.

In the end, Enya won. She smiled as Sienna let out a muffled scream and showered her with juices, coating her face. But the victory was close as Enya too clenched down, an orgasm coursing through her body.

They licked each other clean, each experiencing another tremor of pleasure before Enya rolled off Sienna, adjusting her body so they could hold each other close.

"It seems you are just as good in bed as you are jousting." Sienna said with a giggle.

Enya giggled as well, then kissed Sienna before replying. "You are a talented warrior yourself, my princess. I should hope to never face you on the field of battle."

"This will be the only battle we will ever engage in, my queen." Sienna said softly. "I will one day conquer you."

"You already have, Sienna." Enya said, kissing her again. They fell asleep, tangled in each other's arms, the rose filling the room with its scent.

Ten days did not leave a lot of time to prepare, though. The king had picked that time limit to lessen all of the controversy. Thankfully, most of the preplanning had already been done in conjunction with the ending of the tournament.

Despite the anger felt by the other nobles, no one left seeing how this union would still bring together two powerful kingdoms. The officiating priest would be Annanah, high priestess of the church of the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love. She had talked to both princesses and determined that their union was indeed blessed by the gods. The rose that had been left when the figure had departed had never wilted or shown any signs of aging despite not being immersed in water and was declared a holy artifact by the church.

Sienna found herself away from her love more than she thought she would. Enya had to be fitted for a dress and seemed to be working with the church on what she told Sienna would be a surprise on the night of their coupling.

To be honest, there just wasn't a lot for Sienna to do. The anticipation was almost unbearable and several times Sienna thought just going to Enya, marrying her in a quick ceremony and running away to a foreign land, far removed from the idle gossip and stares of the visiting nobles.

The times when Sienna and Enya could enjoy themselves in private was brief. A stolen kiss, a caress of the bodice, promises of pleasures to come only frustrated the young princess more. The church had counseled them that, after the night of the tournament that Enya and Sienna had spent together, the goddess of the moon, goddess of love had sent omens to the high priestess commanding for the sacrifice of Sienna's and Enya's earthly pleasures until the night of the wedding.

Tomorrow, it would be four days until the wedding. Sienna had sent next to Enya at the banquet hall, holding her hand as both delicately ate the exotic food set before them. For what seemed the hundredth time, the thought of both of them running away crossed Sienna's mind. Enya let out a giggle as Sienna sighed.

"Soon, my love." Enya said softly so that only Sienna could hear. Sienna nodded, then sighed again. Then, in a dawning moment of realization, it occurred to her that Enya had read her mind. Sienna let out a little giggle of her own, realizing that it was not possible. But the thought was fun to contemplate. That their connection was so strong and bound by love that Enya could know her thoughts.

That night, after her lady had left the chamber, Sienna locked the door, disrobed, and opened the doors to her balcony. The moon still hung in the sky, waning. Soon, it would be invisible, a black hole in the sky. Sienna spoke her night's prayers and climbed into bed, not bothering to shut the doors.

Sienna laid there, the light from the moon giving her quarters a ghostly, mystical quality. Her hand lazily trailed between her breast, down her stomach, grazing the soft, downy hair on her mons. She remembered the kiss from Enya as they left the banquet hall to go to their separate quarters. A single tear dripped from Sienna's eye, wetting the pillow, as she spread her legs, dipping her finger into the now moist cleft of her cunny.

She closed her eyes tightly, an image of Enya's nude form coming to her mind, as Sienna lightly ran her finger up her slit. She gasped as her fingernail grazed her sensitive nubbin. As her right hand was in between her legs, Sienna's left hand rubbed her breasts, pinching her nipples, causing them to stiffen and ache.

Sienna could smell Enya's rose scented hair, could taste her wine-flavored lips, could feel her fingers lovingly touching, caressing her body. In her mind's eye, Enya became Sienna's impassioned lover, covering the younger princess's body with kisses. Sienna cried out as her own fingers continued their fevered pace.

Finally, Sienna let out a gasp as a tremor coursed through her loins. She clenched down on her probing digit as she coated her hand with orgasmic juices. In her mind, Sienna watched as Enya stood, smiling down at her. "Soon, my love." the image of Enya whispered.

Sienna laid there on her bed, satiated but still longing to be held by her queen. She didn't even bother cleaning herself off or even crawling under the covers. Sleep soon overtook her, a satisfied smile on her face.

The rough hands that grabbed her shocked Sienna awake. In her fear, she inhaled to scream. Instead, a sharp, unpleasant smell entered her lungs and she could feel herself passing out. The last thing that she remembered was the sensation of being picked up and slung over muscular shoulders. Then nothing.

Sienna awoke to the sensation of being carried. Her world was darkness as there was a blindfold over her eyes and her mouth was stuffed with what she realized was several pairs of her silken panties which were tied in with rope. The same type of rough hemp rope that was currently used to tightly bind her hands and ankles. She was still nude. Those who'd taken her hadn't bothered to put clothes on her and whomever was carrying her was obviously enjoying it as rough hands casually would caress her soft skin, getting dangerously close to her most intimate area but never touching it.

Anger surged through Sienna right then and she started struggling. A hard slap on her buttocks quickly dissuaded her from doing that anymore. "I wouldn't advise you to try that again, princess." a deep, male voice said. "It's quite a fall and the stone floor's very unforgiving." The voice was familiar. Sienna swore she knew who it was but the knowledge of his identity eluded her.

Eventually, Sienna's captors placed her down on the cold, hard floor. She laid there, trying her best to remain calm. Then, two men started talking. "You know she's worth much more if she is pure when sold." the first voice said. He sounded hard, uncaring, with an unusual accent

.

"I don't care." the second man, the one who Sienna thought she knew, replied. "I didn't go through all of this and not take advantage of the situation." Sienna's blood ran cold at that statement. "Besides, a princess will still fetch a hefty sum for you even if slightly used."

"True. Perhaps I will take advantage of the situation as well. Once the wall is breeched, who cares how many soldiers run through." Both men laughed at that. "So, should we take her now?"

"Can't." the familiar voice replied. "The goddess's eye is still in the sky. We have to wait four more nights until her eye is fully closed."

As the men had their conversation, Sienna fought back despair. She prayed to the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love that Enya would rescue her. Instead of her love bursting into the room, she felt a heavy, metal collar be locked around her throat. Then the world became light as the blindfold was removed.

Prince Allister was standing there, holding the blindfold along with the other man whose clothing indicated he came from the lawless south. They were both looking down at her naked, helpless form with lust in their eyes and both were obviously aroused at what they saw.

Sienna glared at Allister with as much venom as she could which only caused him and the other man to laugh again. "Well, your highness, if looks alone could kill, I fear you would be visiting the land of the dead right now." the southerner said.

"True that." Allister replied. Then he turned to Sienna. "Normally, I would beat a woman into submission but, if you're praying to your precious goddess, I would thank her that you're worth a king's fortune undamaged." He knelt down, running the back of a finger down her cheek. "I would highly advise, princess, that you do nothing to cause us to lower your price."

Standing back up, Allister addressed the other man. "I have to hurry back. News of this soon-to-be slave's kidnapping will be all over the castle soon and I have to volunteer for the search party." he said as the southerner nodded. "I would highly advise that you and your men stay out of this room. Even as the moon is waning, the goddess of the moon, goddess of love's magic is potent. We don't want my bitch of a sister finding her, do we?"