True Heart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enya did her best to remain calm. She knew that the more Allister became enraged, the more reckless he would fight. It was a dangerous gambit but she did not have many options right then. "The goddess of the moon, goddess of love blessed our union, Allister." she said, trying to maybe reason with him. "You'd dare go against the will of the gods?"

"GODS BE DAMNED!" Allister shouted in his rage. It was at that moment when Sienna struck.

When Allister shouted his blasphemous statement, the priest holding Sienna gasped in horror. He may have worshipped the god of fire, god of fury but he was still a priest. So distracted was he that his grip on his captor momentarily loosened. Sienna brought her fist down with all of her might and scored a direct hit on her target. The priest cried out in pain and surprise, falling to the ground, clutching his crotch.

Prince Allister turned his head at the sound of the priest's cry of anguish. Enya knew she had an opening. Swinging her sword as well as saying a quick prayer, Enya did her best to end the conflict quickly. Unfortunately, she was not quick enough.

Allister brought his sword up at the last moment, deflecting the killing blow. Instead of slicing his neck, the tip of Enya's sword gashed a line from his chin to his ear, marring his good looks. His free hand flew to his cheek as blood began to pour from his wound.

Enraged even more, Allister attacked his sister, slashing and stabbing with determined purpose. It was all Enya could do to parry and deflect his blows. She knew that she couldn't hold out much more and she was proven right. Allister swung a mighty blow, hitting Enya's sword arm with the flat of his blade, causing it to go numb. Her sword dropped from her hand with a metallic clank.

With an evil smile, Allister raised his sword to his head in a mocking salute. Enya stood there resolute, unwilling to beg for mercy. If she were to die today, she'd die with her dignity. Enya closed her eyes, awaiting the killing blow.

It never came.

Instead, Enya heard a loud thump, a cry of pain, and the sound of a large body hitting the ground. Enya opened her eyes and couldn't help but giggle in relief. There stood Sienna, a look of rage on her face, breathing heavily, the large rock that she'd used on the back of Allister's head still white-knuckle clutched in her hands.

Enya picked her sword up, walked to Sienna and gently took the rock from her love's hands, tossing it aside before wrapping her arm around Sienna's waist and kissing her deeply. Hand in hand, they walked to where the priest of the god of fire, god of fury was laying on the ground.

"Do you wish to live?" Enya asked him, pressing the tip of her sword against his neck. He nodded, afraid to speak. "Good. You have one chance." she said, pressing the tip of the sword so that it drew blood. "Open a portal back to the castle gates big enough to all of us, including my horse, to walk through and you can flee this land."

The priest looked up at the faces of the two women. Both had the same look in their eyes; righteous anger and cold determination. He quickly nodded and rose to his knees. Chanting the words to the spell, the priest threw magical dust into the air. A glowing portal appeared in the courtyard. Sienna could see the gates to her castle and her heart lightened.

Working quickly, the two women threw Allister's unconscious form on the back of Enya's horse, then, holding hands again, stepped through the portal which promptly ended as soon as all were on the other side.

The gate guards quickly rushed out; their swords drawn. But, as soon as they saw who was standing there, the guards sheathed their swords and helped the exhausted women back to the castle, one of them draping his cloak over Sienna's shoulders, covering her nearly naked form.

Soon, the castle was roused. Enya and Sienna were brought to Sienna's room and priestesses of the goddess of the moon, goddess of love was fetched to tend to their needs. Enya's father was shocked and saddened at the news of his oldest son's actions. However, when he proclaimed his son would be executed for his crimes, it was Sienna who stepped up and spoke.

"Please sire," Sienna stated, "show mercy upon prince Allister." Sienna took ahold of his hand. "I would not have the death of your son mar the joy of this day when I marry your daughter." The king hesitated for a moment, gazing into the beautiful sky-blue eyes of his soon-to-be daughter, and nodded in acquiescence. Allister would spend his remaining years exiled to the prison island of Terras Nola.

The return of the princesses renewed the energy of the castle. That night, the wedding would take place for it was said when the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love's eye was not in the sky, it meant that she was walking the earth, listening to the professes of love in her name from the lips and hearts of her worshipers.

The wedding was as extravagant as any had seen. Both Sienna and Enya wore white dresses which symbolized purity and love. They took their vows, each grasping the stem of the rose that had appeared the day Enya had won the tournament. When the vows were finished, the crowed gasped as Sienna and Enya kissed. Both began to glow with the pale, ivory radiance of the moon as the scent of a thousand roses filling the chapel.

That night, in the special marriage chamber attached to the chapel, Enya took Sienna in her arms. Tears of joy were trailing down their cheeks as they gazed into each other's eyes. Their lips met in an impassioned kiss as Enya undid the laces of Sienna's dress, gently removing it from her body. They broke the kiss and stepped back.

Enya turned around so Sienna could undo her dress. Sienna bit her lower lip as she reached out, her hands trembling as she untied each intricate knot. Soon, Enya's dress was also on the floor. They held hands as they stepped into the rose-scented waters of the pool that was part of the room, symbolically washing the other, imbuing their souls with their love.

Sienna's breath caught in her throat as Enya's hands, lathered with the rose-scented soap, sensuously roamed over her body. They gazed into each other's eyes as Enya lightly traced the outlines of Sienna's breasts with her fingers.

Finally, Sienna couldn't stand anymore of Enya's teasing. She wrapped her arms around her wife's waist and pulled her tightly against her body, kissing Enya deeply. Sienna gripped Enya's muscular bottom, massaging the cheeks with her dainty hands. Enya's fingers slipped between the folds of Sienna's enflamed cunny, her thumb grazing her love's engorged clitoris.

The kiss became more urgent as passions rose. Tongues wrestled for dominance as Sienna left Enya's bottom, slipping her fingers between Enya's toned thighs. Soon, their massaging of the other's cunny matched the intensity of their kiss. Sienna let out a deep, throaty moan of pleasure as a orgasmic tremor swept through her body. Enya let out a muffled scream of her own as Sienna's climax triggered her own.

They finally broke the kiss, each woman spent. Sienna let out a giggle and her cheeks colored as, for some reason, a feeling of shyness came over her. She cast her eyes down demurely and turned her head, a slight smile on her painted lips. Enya reached out, touching Sienna's chin. Sienna cast her eyes upward and let out another giggle as Enya kissed her love on her nose.

When they finished washing the other, Enya and Sienna climbed out of the pool, each drying the other off, then walked to the bed that dominated the room. Both women had been curious at the ivory case that was laying on the down comforter. Each had been given strict orders by the head priestess of the goddess of the moon, goddess of love not to open the case until after they bathed. With a twinkle in their eyes and mischievous grins, each undid a golden latch that held the case shut.

Both women gasped at what they saw. Inside, laying on crushed velvet, lay what looked like a man's phallus made of ivory, each end intricately carved in the shape of the head of the penis. It was easily as long as Sienna's arm and when she carefully removed it from the case, she and Enya were surprised to find out that it was flexible rather than stiff and unyielding.

There was a note inside the case explaining how this had been crafted by the finest artisan in the lands and blessed for ten days and nights by both priestesses of the goddess of the moon, goddess of love and priests of the god of life, god of joy.

Enya placed the case on a table and took the ivory phallus from Sienna. She gently eased her wife onto the bed, kissing her deeply before moving down her body.

Sienna held her breath as Enya showered her body with kisses, then spread her legs wide, planting a deep kiss right on her nether lips. She gasped, then moaned as Enya's tongue explored the folds of her cunny. Enya maneuvered her body so that Sienna could please her orally at the same time. Soon, both were dripping wet and desperate for relief.

Instead, just as Enya felt her climax approaching, she rolled off of Sienna and positioned herself so that they were facing each other, their legs entwined and the ivory phallus inserted an inch into their holes.

Taking each other's hands, Enya and Sienna began to rock their bodies in unison while pulling each other closer. The phallus entered their cunnies deeper with each passing second and soon, each felt the tip of the phallus pressing against their maidenheads. The note had explained what to do at this point. Each woman whispered a prayer to the goddess of the moon, goddess of love then pulled each other closer.

Enya and Sienna cried out in pain and pleasure as the magic of the ivory phallus pulled their bodies together so that their nether lips were touching. The phallus was buried as deep as it could go and both women could feel it pulsating and twitching as a thing alive.

Each began to breath heavily, their hands tightening as their orgasms quickly built. Sienna could feel the nether lips of Enya's cunny rubbing against hers, their clitoris' stiffened and sensitive as they fought like two little swords. Enya cried out first as she felt her muscles clench down upon the magical phallus. Waves of pleasure filled her and she could swear she felt the phallus spurt something deep inside her. The sounds of Enya's screams of pleasure triggered Sienna's own climax and she too felt the phallus shoot cream inside her body.

Both women convulsed and screamed in climatic bliss, their legs locked together, their cunnies coated in each other's juices. Finally, the twitching and vibrations stopped. Sienna and Enya just laid there, unable to move. At that moment, each felt connected to the other as if they were one.

It was several minutes before Enya scooted back, the phallus emerging from her cunny as a sword from its sheath. When her end was out, she grasped it and slowly withdrew it from her love. Sienna let out a low moan as she felt the magical penis exit.

Enya got off the bed and cleaned the phallus off in the pool before drying it and putting it back in its case. On shaky legs, she crawled back unto the bed, holding Sienna's nude body close to her as they drifted off to sleep.

It was decided by the collective of nobles that Sienna and Enya would have a new principality to rule over. Many second sons and daughters of noble houses flocked to their new kingdom. All agreed it was ruled wisely by its two queens; Enya's pragmatism and statesmanship tempered by Sienna's wisdom and mercy. The symbol of the new kingdom, Lunaflos, was soon prosperous. Many lord and lady knights wore the symbol of a rose over a full moon on their standards.

Nine months later, each queen gave birth to their daughters, Eithne and Padraigin. There was much celebration in the lands.