True Heart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The southerner nodded again. "Agreed. When you return, you will find this one as safe as when you walked out this door."

Word of princess Sienna's abduction did cause a panicked uproar in the castle. Almost immediately, the assembled princes vowed to search for her, scouring the land and punishing those who would dare hurt the king's daughter.

Prince Allister did his best to look solemn as he swore to Enya that he would bring her true love back to her. "Don't worry yourself about princess Sienna, my dearest sister." he said, barely concealing the smirk. "Just stay here and let us men go and find her for you. It would be a shame if someone plucked her rose before your wedding night."

Enya glared at her brother. She knew in her heart that he was somehow involved in Sienna's disappearance but baseless accusations would not help the situation. Instead, she plastered a smile on her face and responded "Thank you, Allister. I know you only have mine and Sienna's love in your heart. I'm sure you will do everything in your power to reunite us." Allister nodded solemnly, then turned and led his men out of the castle to search the countryside.

The cold sensation of despair threatened to overwhelm Enya but she quickly buried those feelings. Thinking like that wouldn't help find Sienna and, in her heart, Enya knew that if she left it up to the men, she would never see her love again. But what could she do? Whomever had taken Sienna did an amazing quick and thorough job of covering their tracks. It was obvious that magic had been involved.

Enya rubbed her hands against her eyes, trying to come up with an idea. She clenched her fists in anger as nothing sprang to mind. The smirking image of her brother and his condescending words filled her mind. Enya knew that he would be the one that plucked Sienna's rose. Then, as if by divine inspiration, it hit her. The rose.

Enya ran out of her room to the castle chapel where the rose laying there on a blue, silken pillow placed on a marble pedestal. There were two priestesses there, guarding it as laypersons would come to pray to the artifact. The chapel was empty now except for the two guardians. They bowed their heads as Enya approached them, each offering their assurance that Sienna would be found.

Enya smiled and thanked the two women, the reverently approached the dais. The two guardians did nothing to stop her from picking up the rose and holding it to her breasts. Enya prayed feverishly to the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love that Sienna would feel this and know Enya needed guidance. Then she gripped the stem tightly, causing the thorns to pierce her flesh.

Sienna was doing her best to remain strong, but it was not easy. She knew that the only hope she had was that her love would find her soon. Sienna controlled her breathing, calming herself down. An image of her love entered her mind which helped. She prayed to the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love for a sign; something that showed Enya would rescue her. At that moment, Sienna gasped in pain as it felt like needles were piercing her hands. Inwardly, she smiled. Enya was holding the rose, asking for a sign as well. That was when an idea, dangerous and foolish, entered into Sienna's mind. If her love needed help finding her, Sienna would provide the help she needed.

Sienna laid there on the stone floor, patiently waiting for the time to put her plan in motion. For what seemed like an eternity, the door to the room she was in opened. A man she'd not seen before, swarthy and dirty, covered in scars and tattoos, entered, carrying a tray of food and a cup of water. He placed the items down on the floor next to Sienna and undid the rope holding her panties in her mouth. She quickly spit them out and worked her sore jaw, trying to ease the pain.

The man stood up, pushing the tray of food toward Sienna with his foot, grunting out "Eat." in his guttural accent. Sienna was famished but instead of eating, she kept her eyes upon the man's face, looking for the right moment. The sight of a princess, naked and bound, must have been too much for him because she saw his eyes narrow, a look of lust appearing on his face, as his hand went to his pants, adjusting his manhood. At that moment, Sienna put her plan in motion.

"Please," Sienna said, looking as pitifully as she could. "may you at least untie my hands?" The man's eyes narrowed. "It's not like I can escape anyway. Not from such a man as yourself." she said, purposefully eyeing his crotch. Her tongue flicked out, licking her lips suggestively. "If you untie my hands, I'll, um, reward you."

The man thought for a moment, then smiled evilly, showing his yellow-stained teeth. He knelt down, undoing Sienna hands, then standing back up. Sienna rubbed her wrists, moved her arms, then pushed herself to a kneeling position. "Thank you." she said, smiling.

Instead of answering, the man undid the leather belt holding his pants up. His member was impressive but the stench of his unwashed body was almost overwhelming. Stepping forward, the man painfully gripped Sienna by the hair, pressing his semi-hard penis against her mouth. Taking a deep breath, saying a quick prayer to the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love that this would work, Sienna parted her lips and accepted him into her mouth.

Sienna let the man thrust his manhood down her throat, listening to him laugh every time she gagged. As she felt him getting close, Sienna did the most dangerous part of her plan. She bit down. Hard.

The man cried out in immense pain, and, in his anger, backhanded Sienna hard across the face. Miles away, in the castle chapel, Enya was praying on her knees when she gasped out in pain and shock as she went sprawling across the stone floor. The two guardians ran to her, amazed to see the angry red mark on her jaw. The two offered to heal her but Enya told them not to, reverently placed the rose back on the pillow, then ran to her room to don her armor. The pain of the blow had given her an idea of where Sienna was being held. Not an exact location but enough to know which direction to go. "Please be strong, my love." Enya whispered to herself. "I'm on my way."

Sienna watched as the lifeblood drained away from her assailant with calm detachment. His screams had attracted the attention of the leader of the southerners who, as he quickly assessed the situation, drew his knife and sliced the other man's throat with one swift move. "This does not get mentioned to Allister. Do you understand?" the leader said in his thick accent. He had leaned in close, so close that Sienna could smell the alcohol on his breath. Then, the leader rose up and called for his healer to attend to the large bruise on Sienna's face.

Running to her room, Enya donned her armor and buckled her sword to her side as quickly as she could. She took the longer route to the stables as she knew that her father and future father-in-law would never allow her to leave. Only an hour after she had felt the painful blow, Enya was riding on the road to the west, pushing her mare onward as fast as possible.

Enya had ridden hard all day and took refuge in an old barn. Her horse didn't seem to like the less than ideal conditions but Enya knew that riding at night was dangerous enough, let alone riding solo. After removing her armor, Enya nibbled at some of the food that she'd managed to smuggle in her saddle bags. Her mood was a dark as the barn. Even with knowing the direction that Sienna was being held, it would take a miracle to find her. The goddess's eye was mostly shut; only a sliver feebly illuminating the night's sky. It was a daunting task. Enya knew in her heart that her brother was somehow connected in all of this and that it was possible that she and he would come to blows. Could she do it? Could she not only fight Allister but beat him? Or even kill him?

Enya stripped off her sweaty underclothes and washed them and herself as best she could in the rain barrel that was next to the barn. The cold water calmed her somewhat, shocking her brain into rational thought. If Allister was involved, it was he who had chosen the path she now found herself on, not her. Her love of Sienna was stronger than any anger she felt toward Allister. Enya's clarity and resolve bolstered her confidence. She would offer mercy to her brother and if he did not accept, that was not on her either.

Managing to start a small fire, Enya laid there naked, allowing her clothes to dry. Pushing aside the negative feelings, her thoughts became those of Sienna. Enya could picture her in her mind's eye, laying there in the barn with her. Sienna would be naked, of course. Her perfect breasts would be pressed against Enya: the light, downy hair of her mons would tickle Enya's leg as she held her love close.

They would share a kiss. It would start softly, each tasting the other's lips but soon, the kiss would progress. Enya would invade Sienna's mouth with her tongue as her fingers lightly trace patterns on her lover's skin.

Lying on her cloak on the old barn floor, Enya could feel that she was not alone. Sienna was with her. She could feel Sienna's touch. She could taste Sienna's breath. It was not her hand trailing down her stomach to the moist valley between her legs; it was her lover's. It was Sienna lightly running her fingers through Enya's cunny. It was Sienna's mouth that Enya moaned into as the tremors of an orgasm coursed through her.

Somewhere, locked in a building that was closer than either realized, Sienna woke up from her own trance-like dream. She could feel Enya's orgasmic juices on her fingers. Her own cunny twitched as Sienna brought her fingers to her mouth and delicately cleaned them off with little swipes of her tongue, tasting her lover. In her soul, Sienna knew Enya was close and her spirit was bolstered by that fact. She would not let prince Allister and her captors win.

Enya scoured the countryside the next two days, looking for anything amiss but finding nothing. Darkness fell across the sky as Enya searched for her love. The goddess of the moon, goddess of love's eye was almost shut. Only the slightest sliver of silver feebly illuminated the sky. She felt despair creeping upon her heart. If she did not find Sienna within a day, all sorts of rituals could be performed upon her love that would break the spell that they shared in their souls.

Enya had taken refuge in an old watchtower. She knew that searching at night was dangerous and fruitless. Climbing the stairs to the second floor, Enya scanned the country, looking for anything at all that would give her hope. She found it. Far in the distance, in the courtyard of castle ruins, there was a glimmer of fire light. Enya had searched that location so she knew that it should have been abandoned. It wasn't much. For all she knew, the fire could have been created by bandits or even those searching for Sienna. But there was nothing else to go on. Enya had to find out.

Leaving her horse and armor behind, Enya strapped her sheathed sword and dagger and quickly made her way toward the light. It was dangerous, borderline foolish, to approach without armor but stealth, not strength was needed here.

The men whom Enya spotted when she crept upon the ruins were speaking in the language of the southern barbarians. She knew enough of their words to realize that they were slavers and were talking about all the money that they would be receiving for such a prize as a princess.

Enya fought the urge to run out and skewer both in her righteous anger. She knew that she had to be careful. It only took one to sound the alarm and she didn't want to end up captured like her love. So, Enya crouched in the shadows and waited for the right opportunity.

It wasn't long before one of the two men walked toward her, saying to the other that he had to relieve himself. Enya waited until he started to urinate before plunging her dagger into his neck, letting the body hit the ground. Just as she hoped, the other man, hearing the noise, came to investigate. The look on his face when he found the body of his compatriot was almost comical. But, to Enya, the look when he turned to run back to the compound and instead found a sword thrust though his chest, was priceless.

Searching the two, Enya found an iron key. Backtracking where the men had been, she located the door that the key fit in. Taking a deep breath and mouthing a silent prayer, Enya opened the door and crept inside.

The hallway was dimly lit and Enya could hear several men's voices coming from down around a corner. Not knowing how many there were, she did her best to quietly make her way down the corridor, stopping at the corner where the men were in deep discussion about the spell that was going to be cast tomorrow night.

Carefully using the blade of her dagger as a mirror, Enya saw three men standing in a room. One looked to be a soldier, dressed like those she'd just killed. The second on seemed to be the leader of the slavers. He was dressed better and carried the air of authority about him. It was the third man that worried Enya the most though. She'd seen only once someone wearing the same symbol around their neck. It was the orange flame of the outlawed god of fire, god of fury. Then that person was executed for heresy.

"The spell will be cast when her virginity is sacrificed tomorrow night by prince Allister." said the priest in a nasally, southern accent. "Then you can safely sell her without fear of magical tracking."

"I wish we didn't have to deal with that fool." the leader replied, his voice hard.

Both men laughed. "Yes, me as well. But it has to be a blood relative to Enya for the spell to work properly." said the priest, running his fingers over his holy symbol. "Only after that can you kill him."

"It's a shame we couldn't get the other bitch as well." the third man chimed in. "Imagine the gold we could have gotten for the pair of them."

"After we had our fun with them of course." said the priest, chuckling.

The leader lustily sighed. "Absolutely. We'll just have to be satisfied fucking one princess, not two." Again, the other men laughed. "Now, I have to bring her food. You prepare your spell. You go check on those fools outside."

Enya silently but quickly made her way back down the hallway to a little alcove at the front door. She heard two sets of feet walking and a heavy door shut. It was only a few moments later when the soldier opened the front door. It would be his last act.

The door to Sienna's cell opened and she rubbed her eyes at the light. The leader put a plate of food and a bowl of water on the floor, then smiled evilly at his captive. "Just one more night bitch and this will be buried inside your hole." he said, undoing his pants and letting his member free. "Ass or cunny, I'll let you decide." Laughing at Sienna's defiant expression, the leader pulled his pants back up and left the room, not even bothering to lock the door.

His expression of smug arrogance was replaced with one of shock as he saw Enya standing at the bottom of the stairs where Sienna's cell was located. But smug arrogance quickly returned. "So, the princess comes to rescue her beloved, eh?" the leader said, drawing his knife. "She's in this room right here. You can have her if you can get by me. Otherwise, my men and I will get to fuck two princesses tomorrow." he said, smiling at that thought. He wasn't worried about some pampered princess with a sword. He'd fuck her as her brother's blood was leaving his body.

"What men?" came Enya's grim reply. She'd quickly made her way down here after she'd surmised that the slaver's band was just the five of them. Three were dead, leaving the priest of the god of fire, god of fury and the southern ass that was standing before her. Enya was hoping to sneak upon him but it looked like her luck had run out.

Upon realizing that he was the only one left, the leader's expression changed to that of anger. Gripping the knife in his hand, he confidently strode toward Enya, trying to intimidate her. The foolish woman thrust her sword out, trying to impale him. He laughed at her feeble attempt, kicking the sword out of her hand. Enya screamed out in pain as the leader's foot connected, causing her fingers to go numb.

The leader punched out with his off-hand, knocking Enya to the ground. She looked up at him in terror. It was too much for him. "Spell be damned. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now so your bitch can hear you scream." he said, undoing his pants. "You failed, princess. Now you're mine." Kneeling, the leader gripped Enya's pants and cut them from her body. Dropping his knife, he grabbed her legs and spread them wide, preparing to thrust his member inside her.

Instead of panicking, Enya struggled in the leader's grasp, managing to free her right leg. She kicked hard, managing to connect with his face. Enya heard a snapping sound as his jaw broke. As he shouted out in pain, she thrust her hidden dagger deep into her assailant's heart. She'd known that she could not outfight him so she had to outthink him. "I am owned by no one." Enya said, standing up. "Except my true love."

Enya took the ring of keys on his belt and retrieved her sword and dagger before running down the hall. Sienna couldn't help but let out a shout of joy at the sight of Enya opening the door. She'd feared the worst when she felt the pain in her arm and heard her love cry out. Enya ran over to Sienna and embraced her, kissing her love passionately.

"Let's get away from here." Enya said, unlocking Sienna from her chains.

"Enya, my love, your brother..." Sienna started as Enya helped her up.

"I already know." Enya replied grimly. "We'll deal with him later though. We must get back to the castle." She gripped Sienna's hand and led her up the stairs. There was one more obstacle. But, to Enya's chagrin, she realized that the priest of the god of fire, god of fury, had obviously found out what was happening and fled. The door to his room was open but he was nowhere in sight.

The two women made it out of the castle ruins back into the courtyard. Sienna gasped in pain as the rocks and debris cut into her bare feet. "My love, stay here." Enya said, stopping Sienna from going further. "I'll retrieve my horse and armor, ride back and pick you up. Then we shall ride all night and day if we must to make it back to the castle in time for the wedding ceremony."

Sienna nodded, reentering the castle ruins and hiding in the guard room right next to the door. As quickly as she could, Enya made her way back to her camp sight, saying a quick prayer of thanks to both the god of life, god of joy and the goddess of the moon, goddess of love that her horse and armor were still there.

After donning her armor, Enya rode carefully but quickly back to the ruins. But it wasn't quick enough. Enya sighed as she rode into the courtyard, dismounting and drawing her sword. Standing there, in armor matching hers, was prince Allister. Aside of him was the priest of the god of fury, god of fire, Sienna struggling in his grip.

"You should have never ridden out alone, Enya." Allister said. He was smiling a predator's grin and his eyes were hard, filled with anger. "I'll hate to have to tell everyone that I found your mangled corpse on the road."

"Why are you doing this Allister?" Enya asked. She knew the answer but was trying to buy time and formulate a plan. Her brother was a lot of things, an expert swordsman being one of them.

Allister sneered, his voice rising in volume to match his temper. "We both know it should be me fucking this ignorant twat tomorrow night, not you!" he shouted, pointing at Sienna with his sword. "And so, it shall be. You'll be meeting the goddess of the grave, goddess of sorrow with the knowledge that it is I raping your beloved, impregnating her with my seed."