True Love Can Be Different Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady(s) finds love in Las Vegas but will move to California.
16.1k words
4.47
1.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Love Can Be Different Ch. 02

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Love Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Love and Romance tale.

Children are a part of the storyline and as always, there's minimal sexual activity when children are close by. Also, generally, there's little or no alcohol consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 20 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions occasionally feature a strong, but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action along with playful and occasional firm spanking.

This 42nd and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

Ending Pt. 01

"One night while hunkered down in a muddy trench, all I can think about is my three ladies in Vegas waiting for me. Then I say to myself, Raye, get your act together on this bust, or you'll screw up the operation.

"Jaz knew about my special feelings for AJ as if she's an adorable little sister."

So, she noted, "Raye, I feel love for AJ, just from talking on the phone, even with her and I not yet meeting in person."

Jaz then notes, "Raye, you and I are very much alike in our thoughts and actions, spending many hours together on dangerous operations. So, we feel assurance in having a great life with our wonderful lady(s) back in the US."

Me, smiling cutely, "So, Ro and Jewel, Yes I'm serious about our loving each other forever. I sense there are underlying Vegas issues, the reason Jaz and I want to start our new lives as a family(s), in Lemon Grove, CA, if you two and AJ agree.

We feel good opportunities are available to the three of you there and from the Sound Of Joy In The 2nd Bedroom, will most likely include Becca."

Jewel, Ro, and I lie closely in bed our bodies warmly touching, Ro's between us as we coo sweet words of love while kissing her eyelids, cheeks, and lips. We're also flicking her nipples while squeezing her wet n swollen pussy lips, as the three of us happily drift off to sleep.

***

Ch. 02:

The six of us awaken fairly early with the sun rising and brightening our suite's bedrooms.

Ro, Jewel, and I traipse into the 2nd bedroom naked and giggling like little teenage girls. Diving onto their king bed, we rip the covers off, so there are now six naked ladies playing grab-ass.

Hands are everywhere groping sweaty boobs, pussies, and tushies. Again, as though there's an unwritten code, Jaz and I never sensually touch each other, other than a rare booty slap.

By the time we three settle onto the bed, my little AJ's got one handful of my tits, while using the other to count my pussy hairs one by one.

AJ declares, "We're all playing sex games together for the next four days, so I get to play with my big sister, Raye's sexy bits, and don't care if it's faux incest!"

We kiss and horse around for a while when I end the fun "Okay, playtime's over since we'll have quite a busy day. First, our ladies will smother Jaz and me with love, giving us showers, shampooing/conditioning our hair, and following up by sensually massaging us for two hours.

"AJ and Becca are now a team, based on the squeals, and screams of Keep Fucking Our Pussies All Night Long, Jaz, cumming from your bedroom. So. you two set up the massage tables, while Ro and Jewel bathe us, and start shampooing our hair."

I add, "After setting up the massage tables, AJ and Becca will join us in the Rain Shower, getting their early morning clean up as well. Then Jaz and I want the best massage(s) of our lives, otherwise, there'll be four scorching red-hot booties from 2-stinging spankings."

Jaz chimes in, "If our massages aren't divine, Raye and I are switching babes for the spankings, so we'll show those fine-as-wine booties no mercy."

We're bustling about naked, showering, and shampooing our hair, excited to the max about getting/giving massages.

AJ asks, "What about Loretta Jordan, our assigned cleaning person? Are we gonna be naked when she tidies up since Raye tells her to come right in when she's ready to refresh the suite?"

Ro pops up, "Loretta's cool AJ, don't you remember from our last time staying here with Raye for 4 days?

"I'm okey-dokey with being naked while she clears up the suite, but maybe we four girlfriends should wear thongs, while our lovers, Raye and Jaz are naked for their massages.

Jaz, great idea Ro, "I hear Loretta's cool, but we'll show her a little taste. Look in my purse and take $250.00 for her tip. I want us to stay in all day because we have critical stuff to talk about.

Agreeing with Jaz, "AJ, will ask Loretta to order us a Steamed Mixed Seafood Buffet, including Clam Chowder, Crab Cakes, and a Seafood Bisque for 1:00 p.m., which she'll set up for us. We don't want some unknown room service person coming in while we're mostly nude.

Once we start brunch, Loretta can go back to refreshing other executive rooms and suites on her to-do list(s). She's our dedicated hostess for the next four days, so Loretta's certainly going to see a lot of naked skin.

I swat Ro's phat booty, "OK ladies let's get moving with our massages. For the next four days, Jax and I are treating you four beauties like princesses, with wine, food, song, and dance. So, you must thank us with 3 days of sexy and sensual massages.

Cheekily, I finger-call Becca over, kissing her wetly, and lightly teasing her swollen pussy lips;

"Becca, with the sound(s) coming from your bedroom last night, you're one of us now. Remember, when we're all partying together, every pussy and booty are available to Jaz and I. You must already be cool with our sex party open to everyone theme since your pussy's flowing like Niagara Falls."

Becca shivers as I gently finger her pussy, "Honestly Raye, this's all new to me, but I've never been so fucking wet, as in the past 18 hours; meaning, my pussy's In Like Flynn when we party!

Jaz adds, "Okay ladies, we'll massage and play sex games until noon, then shower and dress in thongs/halters for brunch.

"After eating, we'll order a pitcher of tasty Singapore Slings, while Raye and I fully explain the basics of our Lemon Grove, CA family life plan(s). Once we're all onboard as a family, it's back to playtime all night long, since we're hanging n banging in the suite.

Four girls squeal, "Hell Yeah!" our wet-pussies, titties, and booties adore being groped and fingered by Jaz and Raye till the cows come home.

***

Four hot girls align the portable massage tables so Jaz and I can talk while our babes work us over. AJ calls today's massage tone sensual, versus therapeutic when she works on Jaz's old back wounds.

Sensual means the girls have open season on all our sexy bits, especially tit(s), pussy(s), and booty(s).

Jaz and I are lying on our backs for the massages to start, with AJ going right for my TITS n TAINT!

They're simply gorgeous adoringly playing with us. Becca gets right into it shooing Jewel and Ro over to massage Jaz, whispering, "Raye, AJ tells me you jump to quickly back her idea of inviting me to share Jaz.

"At first, I think AJ's crazy, and then Jaz joins us, telling me a bit more about your sexual group. In the end, my daughter, Judy is the primary catalyst for my joining in this weekend's party romp, since she's thrilled about her sleepover at Niki's. Judy also tells me all the wonderful places, Auntie Bev's taking her and Niki, so my guilt and reluctance disappear in a flash.

"We're truly like a family, all of us young adults and Auntie Bev placing our girls first! I think about how happy Judy's been since I've become friends with you all, and my saying yes is a no-brainer."

Becca smiles widely, "So, Raye, I want to truly thank you by eating your sweet pussy for hours after our family talk. Jaz says fucking is open sesame on party nights, otherwise, we're monogamous to our girlfriends.

"She also says our wild party nights are only 3 or 4 times a year, which relieves me. I want to be a good mom to Judy, so last night, today, and tomorrow will be my first sex, other than my fingers and toys since her birth six years ago.

"I know AJ treasures her sister-type relationship with you, as you do her. So, when the all-out fucking starts, Jewel and Ro will go over to fluff and sex up my Jaz for a couple of hours.

"Then AJ'll milk your titties dry, while I'm sucking your pussy inside out. AJ loves your tits, so she'll smother herself in them for an hour, licking, biting, and sucking until her lips pucker, or she gets lockjaw.

"At that point, she'll have no second thoughts about pseudo-incest, since we'll be in an all-out fuck-fest. So, AJ and I'll flip-flop so she can taste your sweet pussy too, as I slobber over your boobs!"

Ramming my tongue deeply into Becca's throat, "Girl you're a wildcard, and I love your plan, so let's start party fucking at 7:00 p.m., and save any leftover talking points until Sunday.

Becca returns my kiss quickly slipping a finger in my pussy, and pinches my nipple. She then happily skips back over attacking Jaz's full tits in a fake massage move.

***

THEY'RE BACK: LORETTA JORDAN'S POV

Meanwhile, it's mid-morning, the start of my shift and I'm getting ready to see the damage Raye and her girls did last night. But that's so unfair because her friends were very sweet the first time I saw them nearly two months ago, although a bit shocking.

Raye had booked one of our 2-Presidential Suites, so I kind of wormed my way to getting it on my cleaning list. I'm certainly doing it for the money, which is why we all have jobs. But I'm discrete, which HHonors Diamond Level customers expect n respect.

I'm a senior housekeeping staff chambermaid, so mostly work the suites and other high-end customer's rooms. My hotel's Assistant Manager, Nancy Ann Dillard (Ann), implicitly trusts me, which gives me the inside track for Raye's Executive suite being on my list during her first stay.

I politely introduced myself offering to assist her with anything she needed.

She smiles, "Okay Loretta, thanks very much and I'll remember your offer to help; please call me Raye."

Her first days were so quiet, I couldn't believe it. She doesn't smoke, nor drink booze, other than 1 or 2 glasses of wine, and does not have people partying in the suite every night. So, I'm comfortable just walking right in to check if Raye needs anything before my shift ends at 10:00 p.m.

I heard party-type noise in her suite for the first time, thinking she watching a movie like Step Up, and got the shock of my life. Little quiet Raye's (well she's 5' 10") on the huge sofa, naked except for her thong.

She's giggling and playfully fighting off these three cute naked girls which startle me, "Oh My Gawd Raye, what are they doing to you?"

One cute little darling grins, I'm Raye's baby sister, AJ, and we're trying to get her panties off so we can play with her wet pussy."

I feel dizzy and my knees weaken, but I don't faint. So, fully surrounded by all this soft, warm, and perfumed flesh worrying if I'm okay, I meet a brand-new Raye.

She and her girls stay here partying in the Hilton suite for five days. They're nice young ladies, keeping Raye's suite spotless and joking with me all the time. Raye leaves me a $500 Cash Tip, which is fantastic.

***

FOOL ME ONCE AND TWICE: LORETTA POV

So not learning my lesson, today I burst into the suite with Raye and another girl butt-naked on two massage tables, and four other girls in thongs playing all over their bodies.

Cute little AJ lifts her hand from a pussy and waves, "Wait a sec Loretta, we'll need a nice brunch at 1:00 p.m., and I'll give you the details," her fat tits cutely bouncing as she runs up and hugs me!

AJ grins cheekily, "It's good seeing you again, and that's my girlfriend Jaz on the table next to Raye. Becca's the other lady with her hands in my girlfriend's pussy, but that's okay because we're her babes, and she fucks both of us so well.

"Raye's girlfriends, Ro and Jewel who you know, are play fighting over Raye's pussy, because they've been best friends for years."

AJ snickers, "Maybe you should sit like the last time you saw us sexing it up two months ago. I'll get you some ice water, then tell you what we want for brunch. Oh my, almost forgot, here's a $250 tip from Jaz, because I told her you were so nice to us before."

Well, that's my story on Raye and her girls, and I'm sticking to it. After 4 days of working Raye's previous CES stay and today, I'm up $750.00 in tips. The girls are staying 3 more days, so my total cash haul in tips from them will seriously dent $1250.00 for a week's work.

***

DISCUSSING OUR FUTURE: RAYE POV

It's late afternoon and we've finished our morning playful/sensual massage activities, and brunch. We enjoy a few Singapore Slings while eating, but I ask everyone to just sip their beverages during our talk about the future. We'll break at 6:30 p.m. to freshen up and party the night away, finishing our family discussion tomorrow if more time's needed.

Jaz and I officially ask Ro, Jewel, Becca, and AJ to be our mates/spouses and seriously consider moving to Lemon Grove, CA, near San Diego, which will be our family home.

"For me, the most important reason for selecting Lemon Grove over the other cities we consider is it's only an hour's flight or 7-hour drive from Vegas. Jaz and I want Auntie Bev in our lives fully in Lemon Grove, but she can also easily split her time between Lemon Grove and Vegas 50/50 if she desires.

"Second, is Golf, which Becca. Jewel, Ro, and I love, Lemon Grove having a similar climate as Vegas, we can golf year-round. The PGA has a golf teacher's program at a nearby golf course, and I want Ro and Jewel to get their teaching certificate(s).

"Jaz needs to be close to an Army Base or Fort and there's a huge Naval Base-Coronado in San Diego, with Seattle just a 3.5-hour flight. Once we agree to be a family, Jaz will query her command on having Lemon Grove, as her operational home.

"Interpol's Western USA HQ is in the LA area, so easily accessible for me from San Diego. Virtually 100% of my foreign TDY sex trafficking Red Notice adventures are in Asia and The Pacific, so my approval to operate from San Diego is assured.

"I see Becca's duties as twofold, enjoying time on the golf course, and helping AJ run our school, AJ's Golf and Scholastic Academy, AJ's primary responsibility. Her second duty is planning 'Therapeutic and Happy Ending Massage' activities for our nuclear family.

"Niki's Mom, Percy Lee Robbins's husband, Clarence is a Naval Submariner, and Submarine Squadron 11's HQ is at Coronado in SD. So, if we choose to live in Lemon Grove, he'll ask for reassignment to Squadron 11.

"Life will be wonderful for Niki and Judy if we all move to the San Diego area within a year. The girls will be AJ's initial full-time students, and she'll teach them (Learning In Motion Style) as she now does at Western Ridge Golf Club.

"So, we'll need to find a similar type of golf club in Lemon Grove; asking Frank to help us with this item.

"Speaking of Frank, does anyone else notice he seems to be getting a little lovey-dovey with our Auntie Bev? I sometimes catch him looking at her kind of doe-eyed, so it's another reason for our family staying reasonably close to Vegas.

"Lemon Grove is close to beaches and has a great climate for many outdoor activities. It's a bit expensive, but I don't see that as a problem with our sharing a nice large home. We'd need to choose a home, in which we can enclose a small classroom(s) for AJ's academy during inclement weather.

Lastly, Jaz and I will purchase the home deeded in our six names. Both of us receive very nice quarter allowances, which will cover our routine monthly experiences.

We talked long about our finances in Australia and Seattle after our operation. We both have excellent long-term investment portfolios and no real debt, being GOV-based employees.

One other important item, "Becca, we're not party animals and love children. So, we'd like for Judy to have little sisters once we settle in Lemon Grove.

I'm not a big diaper-changing fan, and there are millions of children in the USA needing homes, so we'll carefully adopt, being certain Judy is fully involved."

Ro, Jewel, and AJ look at Jaz and me like have two heads! The girls are stunned and speechless while Jaz grins widely.

Becca reacts like the Lone Ranger's Silver Bullet, "YES OH MY GOD YES! I am dreading this talk, wondering how I'll fit in with everyone, being the only Mom. Then Raye knocks my socks off, answering every one of my question marks before I need to ask.

"I surely hope Percy and Clarence move here, so Niki and Judy can continue their close friendship. I have a fairly large sum of money, some of it in a trust fund for Judy. I had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) so can't give you details, but it's related to Judy's birth.

"I want AJ and I to have responsibility for our family's food supply. I'll provide the funds once we set up our budget, and AJ will help me with keeping all of us on a healthy diet(s).

Before Becca finishes, Jaz and I are attacked by four sets of freely swinging boobs, Jaz gleefully roaring in laughter.

Ro and Jewel are starry-eyed, "Raye, you truly want both of us as your girlfriends, and Jaz decides yes to loving AJ on the phone, then AJ adds Becca three days later after first meeting Jaz. And we're buying a home together in Lemon Grove living as a family(s)."

Both Ro and Jewel are virtually speechless, while Becca and AJ's tongues are at war in Jaz's mouth searching for her tonsils.

Realizing they're missing out on some serious smooching, I'm now getting the same sweet n sloppy wet kisses from Ro/Jewel,

Finally, I ask, "So, Ro, Jewel, Becca, and AJ, you now know Jaz and my thoughts about our future as a family. There's lots of planning for us to have a smooth move to Lemon Grove, maybe taking 6 to 9 months to set up everything and move.

"If Jaz and I have four yes(s) to Live in Lemon Grove, let's get back to our party and Fuck The Night Crazy!"

AJ squeals, "My/Becca's answer is Hell Yeah, and Ro/Jewel's Double Hell Yeah, we're your girlfriends and future spouses, so let's party!"

Jaz holds up her hand, "Wait Right Here! She comes back with a chilled bottle of Gold Patron Tequila; 6-shot glasses and the works.

Celebration Time!!

Jaz holds AJ and Becca close whispering, "I've never had a special girl or boyfriend, so you two are my first and only forever, OKAY?"

I look intently at Jewel/Ro, "DITTO!"

***

SWITCHEROO: AJ/BECCA POV

Becca smiles wickedly, "Okay Jewel and Ro, go fluff Jaz up for a while since I owe Raye a shooting star pussy licking.

"Not waiting, I push Raye onto her back, thighs widely splayed, "AJ takes the upstairs, sucking on Raye's juicy tits, 'cause I go downtown turning her pussy inside out.

AJ squeals, "Raye's tits are mine only for the next hour," looking at Jewel and Ro, "What the fuck are you two waiting for, my babe, Jaz's pussy and tits are lonely?"

I start sucking Raye's nipple like a hungry baby, knowing it's gonna be a few months before we party again. Our loving rule is we're 2-Monogamus Threesomes, other than special party long weekends.

So, it'll normally be, Jaz, Becca, and Me sexing it up; and Raye, Jewel, and Ro playing with each other. But it's a party night, so all sex is fully Open Sesame!

I hear my darling Jaz scream, "Suck'em, good ladies," as I look over and see her in the middle, with Ro and Jewel each sucking on a tit and massaging Jaz's swollen pussy lips.