True Love Can Be Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since sticking her head between Raye's sweaty thighs and munching on her pussy, Becca hasn't uttered a sound other than her lips smacking,

Finally, Becca takes a pussy sucking break, Raye's foamy pussy cream dripping down her chin, "Told you, Raye, I'm eating this pussy until you pass out. Then I'll turn you over, waking you up with oh-so-sweet booty-lickin' kisses."

Becca pulls me down, kissing me and filling my mouth with Raye's secondhand pussy cream, "That's not incest Wifey-Pooh AJ, 'cause my spit neuters Raye's DNA, so savor the flavor."

Jaz, "Oh My Fucking Gawd, my woman, Becca has gone hog-wild from Miss I'm a little scared, to a pussy sucking slut."

Becca looks up from between Raye's wet thighs, "Dam straight Wifey-Pooh Jaz, AJ and I'll eat your pussy 24/7 when you're home; then AJ and I'll cuddle 24/7 when you're away on an operation or training, keeping us from being sad."

Ro looks up from Jaz's pussy, "Becca's dead on the money, 'cause Jewel and I will do the same with our Wife, Ray."

She continues, "Our only switcheroo muff-diving is when we six sexy tramps party together. Please excuse me, I need to get back sucking Jaz's pussy, with my wife Raye repeatedly saying, Ro, don't talk witcha your mouth full."

Our next three days at the Hilton are an all-out fuck n massage fest! None of us want to go out anywhere, instead staying in our suite and round-robin fucking n sucking six pussies to our hearts' content.

Loretta cleans when we're all fooling around in the Rain-Shower or the four of us massaging Raye and Jaz. Other than sex, she becomes a part of our Klan, ordering, sharing, and serving our 2 daily meals. So, we have no worries about getting dressed other than thongs.

We also talk about everything under the sun in her presence, knowing Loretta's discrete we never censor ourselves. It's interesting that by our Tuesday morning check-out, Loretta no longer notices us running around naked.

Loretta whispers, "AJ, can we talk for a few minutes before you ladies leave, I want to ask your thoughts on something. Jaz hears Loretta, suggesting the two of us talk on the suite's patio since it's private.

Talking on the patio, I learn Loretta's divorced from a young marriage, childless, and now trying to focus on a career other than hotel chambermaid. The hotel's Assistant Manager, Nancy Ann Dillard (Ann) is a single Mom, with an 11-year-old daughter, Dawn.

Loretta and Nancy have a great employer/employee relationship so often talk about personal issues.

The hotel has a busy month scheduled with many schools now closed, and Nancy's main sitting option falls through. The lady who normally cares for her little girl, Dawn, has a new boyfriend, and Loretta's hesitant to have him around her 11-year-old girl.

I tell Becca about Ann's problem, so we'll invite Loretta, Ann, and Dawn, to visit our Golf Club. They'll sit in on one of AJ's 'Learning In Motion Classes', so Loretta quickly talks with Ann and they agree.

Ann's daughter has two weeks before school closes, so the three of them will come for the day on Friday with Ann needing time to schedule a person to cover for Loretta.

Loretta hugs me, "Thanks so much AJ, Ann's applying for a General Manager (GM) position at a smaller Hilton property on the West Coast. She trusts me and feels my work ethic is terrific, so will try to take me with her as the operations supervisor."

She sniffles, "You and Becca helping me with Ann's sitting issue for Dawn, strengthens my case for her taking the risk to promote me to entry-level management at the new hotel!"

Hugging Loretta, AJ smiles, "All six of us girlfriends are impressed with your work, as well as how you've professionally handled our unusual lifestyle. I can guarantee Raye, Jaz, and our group will help you grow in your work career, in any way we can."

***

HILTON GROUP VISIT

Raye and her babes will leave for San Diego on Sunday morning, so they'll be here for Loretta's Hilton group visit.

Auntie Bev, Jaz, Becca, Niki, Judy, and I greet them and are surprised because another lady and a little girl in a wheelchair are with them.

The lady runs quickly to us, crying profusely, "My name is Billie Jean Zimmerman, and my 6-year-old daughter's Emma. She attends the same primary school as Dawn and learns about today's visit here.

"I'm in a desperate situation with my daughter, who stays at the same private daycare home as Dawn. So, I show up at her Mom's place unexpectedly this morning, begging Ann and Loretta to bring us!"

Auntie Bev hugs her warmly, "Billie Jean, please relax while AJ explains our plan and program. I'm AJ's Aunt and will be the school's Director, but AJ and Becca are the primary academic and golf managers, with Raye, Jewel, Ro, and Jaz now joining up with us to greet them, teaching specific courses.

Auntie Bev explains how the program started informally with Niki getting lost, and now growing into a small Golf and Scholastic Academy. She introduces all of us, to Billie Jean and Ann, with our current jobs and educational backgrounds.

I take over, calming Billie Jean, "Again, I'm AJ and we love that you worry about Emma's safety, so hopefully can make a few changes, adjusting to her being in a wheelchair.

"The Golf Club meets all Nevada accessibility regulations, but we do have unique classes such as Botany In Motion. So, I'll speak with Frank, the Club Manager regarding any other needed adjustments."

Auntie Bev takes the 4-girls into a play area, while we talk with Loretta, Nancy, and Billie Jean. They're stunned that we do not charge parents for their children attending our school, just for the ticket cost on outings to Museums, Hoover Dam, and other cultural/touristy places.

"We'll give the girls morning and afternoon snacks, along with a full lunch. We'd also like each parent to occasionally provide fruit, snacks, juices, or other healthy beverages for the girls.

"I further explain we'll sometimes have special single-day kids, so a Mom can golf, especially for ladies' outings. As a thank you to us, the Golf Club Manager, Frank provides all our lunches free of charge"

Billie Jean holds her hand up, "Forgive me AJ, but you're speaking like my daughter, Emma's in the program."

Becca walks over, "Billie Jean, of course, Emma's in our program. I'm Judy's Mom, so understand worrying about our children's safety. We just want to be certain that Emma loves the program and can access many of our unusual subjects, such as Botany In Motion, which is taught on the golf course.

"We're all very excited about upping the quality and number of students in our Academy. AJ started this program supporting parents such as Percy and myself while we work or golf. Our program will become an accredited Primary School (K1 to P8) after we're in Lemon Grove, CA for six months."

AJ continues, "Frank's especially happy with our current program, as the Golf Club now gets daily inquiries about how it works. He provides us with a small classroom, tables and chairs, books, writing materials, and other items carrying the Club's Logo.

"Finally, we're expanding the Academy Program to limited hours on weekends and holidays, helping to provide a safe space for children of working parents, especially single Moms.

A special part of the expansion is to provide onsite childcare for women golfing on weekends from 09:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. This special weekend program is mostly reading, kid's movies, games, lunch/snacks, and short botany tours in the practice areas.

Ann, Billie Jean, Emma, and Dawn, as well as Loretta, are thrilled with our program and will start in 10 days. They'll be full-time when the public schools are closed, and after school/weekends when public schools are open.

***

PLANNING FOR LEMON GROVE: AJ/BECCA POV

Once our party weekend is history, we start laying out a plan and hopeful schedule for our move. Auntie Bev and Golf Club Manager, Frank are pleased with our decision. Frank has some golf-related contacts in the SD area and will connect us with them when our moving plans are close to being final.

Auntie Bev loves our wanting her with us, selecting the 50/50 option for now, since she has several friends in Vegas. We tease her about one friend, Frank and she blushes so cutely.

AJ asks Auntie Bev to be the school's director but doesn't like the titles of Head Mistress or Principal. So, we'll most likely go with the title of Academy Director for Auntie Bev.

Percy, Niki's Mom, is off the rails happy, learning her husband can transfer to the Coronado Submarine Squadron 11, and receive a promotion in rank. Becca's just as stoked since Judy and Niki are practically inseparable as best friends.

So now comes the hard work of finding housing in Lemon Grove and other important issues. I suggest Raye, Ro, and Jewel take that responsibility, while, Becca and Jaz work with me on setting up our private school, AJ's Golf & Scholastic Academy.

***

BUSY LITTLE BEAVERS: AJ POV

The past three months have been hectic, with us working in two teams. Becca, Auntie Bev, and I work virtually full-time at our Las Vegas Academy, now with 4-students, one in a wheelchair.

We're giving them quality care, while simultaneously upgrading our teaching. Becca does take some routine downtime, playing 9-holes with Ro and Jewel three times a week.

Each weekday evening, I scour the WEB for educational and testing items for Home Schooling, which is essentially how the Vegas program works. We also tweak the sports portion, so that wheelchair-bound, Emma can better enjoy this phase.

Our main goal is to get Emma out of her W-chair at least 2-hours daily, so we add games such as Jacks and Chinese Checkers, which can be done on the floor or ground. We're strengthening Emma's arms with various exercises, so she's just begun crawling a few feet, as well as other types of physical activities.

All four of our public school vacation students love the Botany portion of our lessons, so Frank talks with a local W-chair company about buying a lighter-weight sports or racing-type W-chair for Emma. Our goal is to reduce her W-chair's weight, allowing for longer botany lessons. Also, a lighter-weight chair does less damage to the golf course.

We're happy with the progress, and the girls love it here, but public schools have now reopened. So, they come after school daily and half days on Saturdays and some Sundays.

I'm praying our two new girls, Dawn and Emma can transfer to Lemon Grove once we open as a full-time accredited primary school, which looks positive for now. Niki and Judy are set and eager for new adventures in San Diego.

Jaz goes on a 2-week GB-SF training mission in Tacoma, so Raye decides it's a great time for her, Ro, and Jewel to visit Lemon Grove searching for long-term rental or purchase properties meeting our needs. While in Lemon Grove, Raye will fly up to LA for a day, meeting folks in the Western, US Interpol office.

With four family members away, Becca and I contrived a fun plan for the two of us left in Vegas. Jaz and Raye fully support this idea because we're all working our butts off.

I'll stay at Becca's for two weeks Raye and her girlfriends are in the San Diego area and Jaz's in Tacoma. Percy will take care of Judy and Niki for the first week, giving Becca and me downtime to relax.

Then Niki and Judy will be with us at Becca's for the next week, giving Percy free time. We also invite Dawn, and Emma to stay for the weekend when Niki and Judy are with us, so their Moms can have free time on FRI-SAT-SUN.

Once we confirm our shared relaxing time for the two weeks, Becca and I kidnap Auntie Bev for lunch. We tell her about Raye, Ro, and Jewel's two-week west coast travel schedule, and Jaz's training exercise in Tacoma. I'll stay at Becca's for 2 weeks, so Auntie Bev will be home alone.

We suggest she do something special with Frank like going out to dinner and maybe she cooks one or two nice meals, and they dine in at home. They can watch movies and relax in any way pleasing them, being on their own.

Auntie Bev giggles hugging Becca and me, "Alma Jane, I know exactly the game you and Becca are playing, but Frank has been especially nice to us. So, maybe I'll follow your suggestion about having him over for a nice home-cooked meal or two!"

I squeal gleefully, "Don't forget the wine Auntie Bev, so you can get tipsy and cuddle a little!"

Becca and I enjoy our week of peaceful evenings, getting home by 6:00 pm on weekdays. Once we settle at home, Becca and I phone Raye, Ro, and Jewel on alternate evenings updating them about life in Vegas.

Jaz phones on Sundays when she gets a break from training. She kids and jokes with us about expecting red-hot smooching tales from Becca/Me when she comes home.

***

Arriving home from the golf club, we kiss, cuddle, and play sensual games every night we're alone at Becca's while talking about the changes in our lives, late into the evening.

On our first night alone, Becca grins and then kisses me wetly, "AJ, that's your first thank you kiss for the week. I'm now the happiest ever in my adult life because Judy and I have a family and a soon-to-be new home in Lemon Grove.

"You bringing me into Jaz, Raye, and the girls' lives is why I'm so happy. Judy has Niki as her bestie and loves the other two girls now in our school as well, so life is beautiful!

"Having a loving family is wonderful, especially with us having time alone relaxing for a week. Then next week, Percy will have downtime since we'll take care of Niki and Judy. Also, Dawn and Emma are with us that weekend, giving their Moms' Ann and Billie Jean some welcome Me-Time!"

Becca smirks, "Nuff small-talk AJ," taking my top off swooping in, and giving my fat titties many sweet butterfly kisses while pinching their stiff nipples.

"Remember, our lover, Jaz demands hot as firecracker sex-tales from us when she gets back."

Becca follows up by taking off my thong, "It's you n me, babe, so wanna keep our pussies naked every night this week?"

I pull Becca in close whispering, "Yeah Babe, we'll have some real hot cuddling and pussy playing stories for Jaz, but I'm so just so happy with us being alone for the week. We've never been able to explore and share our souls, as I hope we will this week."

She lies cutely in my arms, takes a sip of wine, placing my hand on her damp n soft pussy-hair. "Whenever our Lover Jaz's away, this is your wild pussy to tame AJ. I want you to kiss, lick, finger, and suck my pussy every night this week!"

I gently push a finger through Becca's dripping wet and swollen vaginal lips into her hot inner core, "Becca, you're a naughty little girl, giving me your hot pussy to finger until you squirt. I'm gonna spank your booty hard and send Jaz a picture of your flaming RED TUSHY."

I giggle, "Then she'll firmly spank your bottom again after she's home, for making me punish her bad girlfriend, Becca."

Getting into my role, I yank Becca over my lap, running two long fingers knuckle-deep in her sodden pussy, pulling her booty up for a spanking. "Your pussy is soaking wet bad girl," Spank-Spank-Spank!

Pulling Becca up to my tits, "No more spanking(s) if you promise not to be bad again, and suck Mommy AJ's fat titties like Sweet Frozen Dreamsickles!"

Becca grins like a chess cat, drooling all over my boobs, "AJ babe, sucking your fat C-cup boobs is my dream come true, making my pussy so juicy n wet," rolling onto her back.

"Hang'em low to my lips lover-girl, so I can tongue my sexy drool off them making you cum like a raging twister.

"I'm thinking, Dreamsicle or Creamsicle, who the fuck cares because AJ's tits are sweeter than 2-sicles-in one will ever be!"

Becca worships my hanging titties, sucking them into her lips for minutes. She then moves down tongue-washing my navel, pulling on and counting each one of my pussy hairs by the numbers. I softly orgasm from her loving touch and pull her up to hungrily kiss her sweet lips, wet tongues fluttering in both mouths.

AJ grabs my hand yanking me forward and we scamper to her bed, me saying "AJ, it's only 9:30 at night, and we're getting in bed."

Looking at me soulfully, "I love you, Becca, so we'll coo n cuddle all night long for a week."

I'm a little surprised at AJ's intense love declaration. But then realize I love her without a doubt, both of us loving Jaz with all our hearts and souls.

Joyfully, "I love you to Becca, and we adore Jaz as our woman, always honoring our commitment to be her's forever!

So, goes our week of fabulous love and joy!

***

MOVING NEXT MONTH: RAYE POV

Everything falls nicely into place after nearly 5 months, so we'll move in the next 6 to 10 weeks. Ro, Jewel, and I found a nice house to rent with a first-refusal buying option, and can legally add a small classroom in the back. Based on current Fire Code regulations, we're limited to 12 students, which is a perfect student body size for AJ and Becca.

Ro and Jewel are taking online LPGA teaching courses and will test for their practical a month after we move to Lemon Grove. Franks helps us locate an excellent golf course, so we'll fully open K1-2, and Primary 1-6 classes for the spring term.

Both Jaz and I receive support from our base units for the San Diego relocation, which includes a much-increased quarters allocation. Also, Auntie Bev and Frank are quietly seeing each other, which is so cool with us.

One major surprise, a local San Diego consortium is buying a smaller full-service hotel a few miles from Lemon Grove. They're closing and reconditioning/remodeling the property to open under the Hilton Brand a few months after our move to Lemon Grove.

Loretta's Nevada Assistant Manager, Ann will officially be offered the property's (GM) position and is bringing Loretta with her as Supervisor of Guest Services. So, Dawn is now our Academy's 3rd Lemon Grove full-time student, along with Niki and Judy.

Hopefully, Billie Jean and her daughter, Emma will relocate to Lemon Grove, which fills a third of the allowed 12-student slots. We'll then start the application process(s) for new students from the San Diego community as well as complete our CA-State Primary School Accreditation.

Jaz and I talk privately about children, a tricky situation for our lifestyle. None of us want to get pregnant, but our living together as Two Lesbian Threesomes realistically excludes us from adopting children. Our living situation also most likely prohibits us from being foster parents, so we need to think outside of the box.

We know Percy intends to quickly get pregnant when she settles in the San Diego area. Niki and Judy will still be best buds, but Niki will now have a younger sibling. We six adults feel Judy needs a sibling for company, and have our thinking caps on.

While organizing our lives for the Lemon Grove move, I got an Interpol A/P Red Notice which may go fully Weapons Hot. But, Interpol's electronic intelligence, confirms the GB-SF on-ground analysis, expecting this to be a quick in-country jaunt, then out heading back home in 2-weeks.

So, Jaz and I await the final TDY deployment specifics and will talk with our girls. We'll most likely depart for Asia/Pacific within 48 hours of our electronic briefing.

I have an idea to discuss with Jaz, once we're in Seattle.

***

GONE AGAIN: RO POV

I/m sitting here sad again, as Jewel, AJ, and Becca try to cheer me up. I know it's something I'll need to accept and get used to, but I don't have to like it.

Raye and Jaz talk with us and must go on a brief operation. The expected timeline is two weeks, but they can't promise for certain. I'm okay when busy like today, teaching AJ's class chipping and putting, and then studying the LPGA teaching course online. But once everything slows, I start to miss Raye so much.