True Love Can Be Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ flips up my dress, throwing herself between my wet-splayed thighs, and starts sucking pussy like it's going away in seconds.

Becca's goes wild, "Raye, I'm nursing these big tits for an hour, then switching with AJ, to gobble up your pussy juices like drinking from a desert spring."

She looks over at Jaz, "My dearest darling Jaz, AJ and I love you with all our heart(s) and soul(s) but we're fucking and sucking Raye tonight until she drops."

Becca adds, "Ro and Jewel, you make our Jaz see stars tonight, or AJ and I will spank your phat booties," while gorging hungrily on Raye's nipples."

Loretta has previously seen their playful six-person sex play, but nothing like these tigresses tonight. "Oh, my Gawd Ann, I've never seen anything like this in my life. Strip and get us a giant tumbler of Sling to watch while we play."

The two 3-somes are on opposite ends of the huge circular sofa. We're across from them on a loveseat, with me lying back on Loretta's boobs watching them tear into each other.

Suddenly, Loretta growls, "Fuck This Crap," tossing me head first on the love seats back. Before I can say what the hell, her tongue's licking my TAINT, before sliding deep into my pussy.

She's wickedly fluttering her tongue all over my vulva, while one hand pinches my nipples. Within seconds I CUM like a 5-diesel freight train hauling ass through the Dark Territory.

"Cumming Loretta, cumming, and don't you dare stop sucking my needy pussy," my body shaking and shuddering like a Rag Doll.

"You talk too much Ann, here's a better use for that big mouth," pulling me flat on my back, and splashing her pussy on my face. I'd heard of 69ing, but sex with my late husband was pretty vanilla.

My first experience of having a musky dripping pussy splattered on my face is frightening! I'm so scared, almost hyperventilating, pussy juices going up my nose and down my throat.

Loretta senses my fear and hastily turns around to kiss and lick my face clean, savoring the taste of her own special blend pussy cream.

I feel like a dunce, but no one's ever sat their pussy on my face before. "On Ann darling, I'm sorry, but you're so hot and I just wanted us to eat each other up please forgive me," Loretta tearing up in my arms.

I kiss her hard, "I love that you want me so badly, but have never 69ed before. Let's do it again, with me sitting on your face?" Within a second, Loretta's on her back pulling me onto her face, tongue exploring my wanton pussy.

I scream as she goes to work sucking and chewing on my pussy, then pause briefly, looking over at the other sofa.

"Holy Tequila Shots!" The six girls are in the center of the huge circular sofa, and all I see are tits, pussies, asses, and tongues. I can't figure out who's fucking who, with legs in the air, butts on faces, and pussy juices raining down like Hurricane Hazel howling through North Carolina in 1954.

AJ seems to be standing on her head screaming, "Eat my hot pussy big sister, eat it all up roaring, I'm Fucking Coming In My Sisters Mouth.

Becca reaches over from sitting on Jewel's face and swats AJ's booty. "Bad Girl AJ, Talking with your mouth full!" Smack-Smack-Smack

Jaz, I think it's her, face deep in Ro's pussy as she screams, "Yeah Becca Spank that booty, 'cause I know you taught AJ better than to mumble n grumble at the Pussy- Eating-Table!"

I'm fully focused on 6-sex-crazed women fucking like a 2-Pussied Billie Goat(s) on the sofa across from me. So, I neglect Loretta's dripping syrupy pussy, and am suddenly head-down/ass-up in her lap. She gives me four stinging booty swats, Spank-Spank-Spank-Spank.

"Bad girl Ann's not eating my lonely misery-laden pussy, while perving out on all the wild n crazy fucking on the sofa."

Putting one leg up on the seat, and pulling my face deep into her gushing twat, "Now eat your sweet funky desert like you love it or it'll be four more blistering swats for you."

I go hog-wild on my darling's pussy, cream splashing into my eyes, and nostrils, and dripping down my chin. "You're such a greedy little pussy-slut, that I'm marrying and keeping you forever," orgasming wildly and screaming "I Love You, Ann!"

Loretta pulls me up beside her, playing with my tits as we watch the two 3-somes become a full-out orgy. We've got a Ring-Side seat, Loretta playing with my nipples, biting my ear, with me calmly fingering her, then cleaning off those sweet juices with many loving tongue swipes.

***

Loretta and I wake up Sunday morning to a mad scramble of naked bodies running all over the suite. Loretta has two fingers deep in my pussy as we hear laughter in our doorway.

There's no modesty on my part anymore as I fling my thighs wide, "What are you Peeping Tomasines doing in our bedroom?" giggling like a little girl.

We do massages and other sexy stuff for a couple of hours, then get ready for breakfast and checkout. Although I'm fully relaxed with all the nudity, Loretta and I will mostly keep to ourselves sexually.

We certainly love watching the two 3-somes suck n fuck pussies, titties, and booties all over the suite. So, I'm officially a lustful World Class Lesbian Pussy Fuck n Suck Voyeur!

And So Goes Our First Lemon Grove Girl Party!

***

RUTH'S CHRIS SUNDAY EVENING: RYNA POV

Saturday night is crazy busy, with me asking Andrea to speak privately on Sunday afternoon, maybe an early dinner. She agrees and says we'll confirm the details tomorrow since we're worn out.

So, imagine my surprise when Andrea frantically rings me early Sunday morning. Our Store Manager's (SM) position has been vacant since the previous SM quit without notice. Andrea has been handling some manager duties, which is the reason I quickly moved up from an Intern to full-time.

Our Western Regional Manager, Wilson J Samuels works our location on the weekends until the SM vacancy is filled.

Andreas frantic, "Walter's pregnant wife, Ramona has gone into labor early, which the doctors feel may be false. But as a precaution, he quickly drives up to LA, and wants to wait with her for a few hours."

Breathlessly, "Today is inventory review since we'll need to place Food and Beverage (F&B) orders with our suppliers on Monday morning. I promise to do the review, but it's a big job, and I'm still beat from our busy FRI/SAT."

Without missing a beat I offer, "Okay Andrea, pick me up in 45 minutes, and let's get started on the inventory right away."

Andreas groans, "Ryna, I'm not sure I can get OT pay for you, without advance approval."

I yell, "Andrea, get your butt here right now, and we'll figure out the other stuff later. You're my bestie and we can talk during breaks from reviewing the inventory sheets."

She replies, }Okay Ryna, I want you to quickly check the specifics of our 3-past Monday's F & B orders while I look at the 3-week sales numbers.

"Then we'll talk with Chef Bill to query if he agrees with our food order numbers.

"Afterward, we'll phone/email Wilson, our suggested F & B supply order numbers, getting his okay."

We've been at Ruth's Chris for hours, and phone our RM, Wilson, who stuns us by saying his wife is delivering now and he wants to be with her for a week.

I nod my head to go for it, and Andrea says, "Ryna's been working with me most all day, and is willing to work extra hours until you return. I'm in 100%, as well as Chef Bill, and I probably can line up a few extra support staff.

"But we both know that Timothy Edmunds is going to interfere, causing havoc so it must be made clear to him you're managing the store from LA, with me reporting directly to you."

Wilson murmurs, "I'm on it, especially since he's not returned any of my calls. Just keep me informed and I also update the Ruth's Chris Executive Committee about this situation."

Okay RM Wilson, "We've been at this for hours and will take a break, then finish up everything and get a little shuteye. Chef Bill will review the food inventory numbers and then help us place the order(s) on Monday morning.

"The booze, beer, and soft drink stocks are in great shape, but we'll need to order wine. Ryna has alerted our supplier via his private mobile number since he's sponsoring her Sommelier Training. So, we'll get a priority wine delivery on Tuesday."

Please give Ramona our best, and SMS us anytime.

***

I prepare some cold cuts and soup from Chef Bill's fridge, then hesitantly open up with Andrea.

"This is a hard discussion for me with my bestie, but Ann and AJ advise me to always be truthful with good friends.

"We've been casual friends since my first year at Community College when you were in year 2. It took me more than two years to truly open up with you, as I'd never had close friends before. So, I was thrilled when you recommended me to intern here at Ruth's Chris and quickly made me permanent.

"Last night was an eye-opener for me, meeting and talking closely with lesbians/girl-girl couples for the first time. They're so easygoing and down to earth, that I say more than I intend.

"Please don't be mad at me Andrea, but I think I may have feelings for you," tearing up.

Smiling, she hugs me, "I'm thinking along the same lines seeing you talking intimately with Ann, who's just now accepted Loretta as her girlfriend. I'm not mad with you Ryna, but you should finish before I respond."

"So, I tell Andre about my worries about us working together, my Mom's illness, most likely needing surgery. I also tell her about my 7-year-old Third Cousin who lives with us, because her Mom's is in the 2nd year of a 20-year prison sentence for dealing and selling drugs.

"There's a lot more detail on these issues, but this quick summary is okay for now, except my Mom wants to return to her birth home for her surgery."

Andrea says, "Let's get to the point Ryna, do you see us as girlfriends sometime in the future?"

I'm torn and scared to say yes because Andrea is the one friend I can count on, and I don't want to lose her. But truthfully, seeing Ann and Loretta together last night opened my eyes.

I whisper, "YES!" still weeping a little in fear.

Andrea comes over and kisses me softly, patting my booty. "I think we could be girlfriends, Ryna, but so much is happening with work and your family right now.

Let's wait a couple of weeks and take two days at the beach or something together. Once RM Wilson is back on his work schedule from his wife's delivery, we'll ask for a Monday and Tuesday off, and go somewhere to talk privately.

I told her I'd planned to talk with Ann and Loretta on Monday, but Andrea suggested we postpone Monday's conversation. Maybe we can tentatively plan to visit them in Vegas before Ann fully moves to Lemon Grove.

I say that's a great idea since I've never been to Vegas, but I will need to visit AJ's Academy early next week, bringing my niece, Darcie Mae to meet the other kids.

Andrea offers, "Let's choose an early morning, so I can go along with you and Darcie Mae. We'll only discuss the fit of Darcie with the other kids, leaving the sexual items until RM Wilson comes back from his pregnancy leave week off."

Smiling, I add, "Okay as you offer to go to AJ's Academy with Darcie and me. But we have tons of work to do before Monday morning, so we'd best get to it!"

Andrea holds up her hand, waits for a 1-2 count, and then softly kisses me. "You're right on the money babe!"

To Be Continued:

Love Can Be Different Ch. 03 Conclusion

Billyslate © 2024