True Love Can Be Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friends are up to no good, which I feel in my bones. Becca tells us she and AJ need to care for Niki tonight, so they're staying at Becca's with Judy and Niki tonight, giving Jewel and me some peace.

Relaxing in our thongs, Jewel comes to sit by me, "Ro, Raye truly loves us both and we chose this life, so lighten up." Before I can reply, she grabs me, ramming her tongue in a wet deep kiss, fingers slipping under my thong deep into paradise."

She growls, "AJ tells me to put you over my knee and Swat Your Tushy Bright Red," flipping me onto her lap and ripping my thong off.

Giving me three solid swats, "Swat-Swat-Swat, we're gonna fuck our brains out, just like AJ and Becca did when Jaz was away training!

"Got your attention now babe! I've always loved you as a best friend since we first met. So now I love you as a Fucking Best Friend, who shares and adores Raye, one of the two best women in the world."

Jewel finishes, "So stop being a pain in the butt and pouting; spread those sweet thighs, and let's eat pussy all night long like Raye expects us to when she's away!"

She pushes me on my back, flopping her wet pussy on my face 69, and dive bombs my pussy. It's either, eat her pussy or suffocate, and I'm not stoopid, so hastily start licking and sucking Jewels leaking pussy.

I guess I needed and deserved Jewel's spanking to snap me out of my funk. Disappointments in my younger life still haunt me with insecurity issues and are creeping into the beautiful life I have with Jewel, Raye, and the others.

I pull up from our 69ing, taking Jewel into my arms, "Thanks for loving me, Jewel, and being my best friend. I get scared when Raye leaves us even for a few days, forgetting that you've always been here for me. When I get down in the dumps, spanking my booty, and sitting on my face is a great picker-upper!"

"I love you, Ro," says Jewel pushing me back to a missionary spreading me until I gape. She licks up one thigh to my vulva, nipping my swollen lips. Then repeats her sensual worshiping on my other thigh, biting my pussy-lips sharply and sticking her tongue deep into me.

Squealing, "Jewel darling, don't stop," as I explode into an earth-shattering orgasm from her wicked dual attack.

She pushes my knees back and onto her shoulders, now licking everything including, Ass, Pussy, and Taint.

"Cumming Oh Fuck Jewel you're doing it to me again." surprising me with her ass play, which we rarely do with Raye.

My body heat rises to volcanic level, as she plays deftly in my sensitive anal cleft, while not fully fingering it.

Screaming at the top of my lungs, "Jewel darling, please ram 3-fingers in my hot pussy, I'm so close," riding a wave of mini-Cums, when she teases my G-spot.

Roaring in passion I topple Jewel over into missionary and sit my pussy dead center on her face. "You started this fuck-fest Jewel, and I'm now all in" diving into her pussy, and we're back to 69ing.

We're two crazy n hot pussy eating lezzies and loving it. I'm sucking pussy so hard, my lips pucker, as my jawbone makes a cracking noise! Jewel grunts loudly trying to get my pussy up a little so she can breathe.

"What the fuck Ro, you're damn near smothering me," as I deftly tap n scratch her G-spot. She sputters and spasms so hard, almost throwing me off like a wild bucking bronco.

Her pussy cream gushes into my face, as she forces my lips off that sweet n juicy hole. "Please let me rest darling Ro, you win 'cause I'm 'Cummed Out'?"

Ro gets off me her eyes twinkling, "Jewel, you and Raye have made me enjoy my life again. I can be a pain sometimes, but promise we'll be together for a lifetime, sharing the woman we both adore and love."

I answer, "Ro, I love you dearly, as well as AJ and Becca, who tells me, Jewel, just fuck Ro out of the dumps, and then cuddle your babe all night. They also feel it's time for another of our party weekends, before moving to Lemon Grove."

We hold on tightly to each other in sublime happiness, waiting for our babe, Raye to come home soon!

***

HIGH JINKS IN THE WILD: RAYE POV

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Asia/Pacific Region, Jaz's SF GB A-Team makes an approved detour with me, visiting a Red Cross/Crescent shelter. The little 13-year-old I rescued on a prior operation is placed there, and I've got documents to bring her to live with us in Lemon Grove.

The 13-year-old girl sees us, and instantly gleefully runs to me, crying in joy as she leaps into my arms.

But there's a huge surprise, she's bonded with a 4 or 5-year-old girl who's standing sadly by herself and crying silently. The Police official and his wife, do not mention the smaller girl in our highly secretive talks, so I'm ill-prepared for this wrinkle.

My 13-year-old looks tearfully back at her little friend, then turns expectantly to me and I kiss her cheek.

She raises her arm pointing at Jaz, with the little one dashing straight into Jaz's welcoming arms kissing all over her face.

The Local Official and his wife, standing inside by the window, smile nodding approvingly. Both of them wave goodbye as Jaz and I race to the helicopter with our girls, also holding a bag of items from one of the attendants.

Jaz smiles wickedly, "Raye, we don't have papers for this little one, who's holding tightly to her!"

Me snidely. "Some pencil pusher gonna be in deep shit, if they try to stop us at the airfield. What you say we make the quick stop in San Diego and request local debriefing at Coronado?"

The two girls, Tevy, 13, and Chea, 5 hold tightly to Jaz and me during the long travel home to San Diego, and hours of their intake processing.

Everything proceeds smoothly at Coronado, with us getting emergency immigration documents for the little one.

Both Tevy and Chea speak passable English, from their local village history, and time at the Red Cross/Crescent facility, where English is the primary language.

While enroute home, I call our girlfriends, Auntie Bev and Frank, explaining our situation.

Jaz and I talk with Niki, Judy, Emma, and Dawn on the speakerphone, telling them and their Moms we're bringing their two new sisters home with us. Their names are Tevy, 13, and Chea 5 and they're scared, so please hug and kiss them a lot when we get back to Vegas.

After 2-full days of processing in San Diego, Jaz, Tevy, Chea and I fly to Vegas, from Coronado. AJ makes welcome home signs for Judy, Niki, Emma, and Dawn to hold, and the airport's arrivals area goes wild with screams of joy and I Love You.

The six girls bond instantly, especially Chea with Emma, climbing right into her wheelchair. Tevy and Chea feel perfectly at home in Vegas with the Four Girls, Six Parents, and Two Grand Parents all loving them.

Once we're home from the airport at Auntie Bev's, Jaz and I sit everyone down with ice cream and Auntie Bev's special Strawberry Short Cake.

"While the kids do not fully understand, we explain that our 3-some lifestyles are such, that most agencies will not allow us to adopt or even care for Foster Kids.

"All six of us love children, and Judy needs siblings, even with Niki, and Emma being great friends. I remembered how attached Tevy became to me when I saved her from an attacker.

"Also, Jaz and her team rescued 20 other young girls from the same place on my first A/P operation after meeting Ro, Jewel, AJ, and Auntie Bev. In many situations, these young children will never see their real families again.

"So, Jaz and I talk with DOD and STATE officials, getting approval to bring Tevy home with us. But we don't know Tevy is taking care of a very scared little 5-year-old, Chea, so after learning about Chea, there's no way Jaz and I are leaving her behind in tears.

"Judy will now have two sisters, Tevy and Chea along with her three best friends, Niki, Emma, and Dawn. We want all the girls to love each other, and after a few hours of their listening to my boring update, you'd think they've been friends for years."

The six girls are here together, slurping down Uncle Frank's churned ice cream and happily scarfing Auntie Bev's Strawberry Shortcake, which are the two most important things about this evening in their view(s).

Both Tevy and Chea quickly adapt to and love our Learning In Motion school at the golf course, with their English improving every day.

Unsurprisingly, both girls Adore AJ, who's certainly become their #1 Mom. Jaz and I are over the moon happy with this loving Mom situation since AJ relates so well with kids. She now has six of them to teach and is the happiest we've ever seen her.

***

LEMON GROVE: RAYE POV

We've been in our new home for nearly 10 days and are mostly settled. We have a few months until January when AJ's Academy opens for its first (spring) term in Lemon Grove.

Ann and Loretta's hotel won't open for another 2-months, so they're bunking with us for the weekend. Ann has to work another month at the Vegas Hilton and comes to Lemon Grove for 4-days to support Loretta. She'll be on her own for nearly two months before Ann arrives in Lemon Grove permanently.

Ann fully trusts Loretta, and the owners want the remodeled hotel to open ASAP. So, they agree to put Loretta on the payroll immediately, with her, signing off on the final construction projects, and performing personnel review and pre-staffing tasks.

Loretta's exhausted working 10-12-hour days all week, which the new owners notice. So, Ann comes to Lemon Grove, sharing this good news with Loretta. It's great when Executive Management recognizes unsupervised excellent work ethic by junior management staff.

Loretta's nearly ready to start interviewing laid-off staff from when the previous hotel closed. She'll then take new applications for all remaining openings. She's also been meeting with and reconfirming some vendor relationships.

In addition to buoying Loretta's spirit, Ann brings Dawn to Lemon Grove to stay with us in the interim. Ann's very busy finishing up at the Vegas Hilton and closing her rental condo.

Our place will get even more hectic in two weeks with Emma, and her Mom, Billie Jean permanently arriving. Percy's also closing their rental place in Vegas and getting ready to leave her job at the golf course clubhouse.

So, Niki's coming with Billie Jean and Emma, and then we've got six kids at home while trying to fully settle before Jaz and I get called away on another operation.

A week later, Niki, Judy, Emma, Chea, Tevy, and Dawn are back together in Lemon Grove and loving it. They're very good girls, helping us unpack and put away all the small stuff, which takes another couple of weeks.

Tevy and Chea's transition to the US has truly been wondrous. Jaz, her team, and I rescue them spending three days in transit via San Diego until we're finally in Vegas for a few weeks.

Four truly wonderful girls, one in a wheelchair, open their arms and hearts to Tevy/Chea. Emma and Chea bond immediately in the Vegas Airport and wake up closer every single day.

Tevy and Dawn are a bit over a year apart in age but quickly join at the hips, as best friends. So, we now have six beautiful young girls in our lives; Niki. Judy, Dawn, Emma, Tevy, and Chea.

Some mornings I wake up teary-eyed at the path my life has taken. I sexually love/adore Ro and Jewel, while also knowing there's a subliminal attraction to AJ and Becca. Yet, I also see AJ as the little sister I never had and Jaz as nearly a twin sister.

Auntie Bev and Frank are the Mom/Dad and Grandmom/Granddad figures in our lives and it's phenomenal.

I no longer try to explain these feelings, just living a life of love, realizing I'm the happiest I've ever been.

After a month, our progress on the house is amazing and we're now adding the small school room in the back. Frank has great contacts via the SD golfing community, who've helped us with many projects.

During our intense move to Lemon Grove, Auntie Bev, and Niki's Mom, Percy share caring for the six girls back in Vegas since classes are canceled while we're away.

Although we six adults are now fully in Lemon Grove, our three girls Judy, Chea, and Tevy float back and forth between here and Auntie Bev's/Percy's homes in Vegas.

***

PARTY TIME: RAYE POV

AJ grabs me Friday afternoon since we're the only two at home. Loretta and Ann are at the hotel, with Becca, Ro, Jewel, and Jaz checking out a golf course with our 3-kids, and Dawn, Niki, and Emma.

AJ kisses me wetly claiming, "Raye, it's an I miss you sister kiss since I don't grab any bits!" wetly kissing me again.

"We've all been busting our butts with this move, and I think we need to let our hair down a little. So, I'm thinking we have a girls' party on Saturday, staying at the downtown SD Hilton overnight.

"Auntie Bev and I chat, her agreeing we've been fantastic and diligent with the move and getting the Academy up and running. So, she also feels a two-day party is just what the doctor orders for us.

Auntie Bev and Frank will take a cheap flight over Friday night, having dinner at a nice restaurant. They'll overnight at a local hotel, arriving here about 10:00 a.m., and will entertain the six girls SAT/SUN/MON."

My panties are nearly soaked from AJ's idea, "I trust my little devious sister AJ, so what's the problem?"

AJ sneakily, "Ann is the problem! Loretta knows how we roll, so I'm certain she'll go along with our plan, but we need Ann with us for balance!"

I grin, "My little sister has brains and beauty," as I pull her in for a very wet kiss, placing her hand on my boobs. "You must tell Jaz and Becca I love your idea so much, I let you fondle my tits for 5 minutes."

***

Later in the evening, we six schemers meet quietly when the kids are asleep. I update everyone on AJ and my early afternoon talk.

I'm virtually 100% certain that Ann and Loretta haven't had any type of sexual contact, or even talked about being horny. So, we will talk about sexy fun things checking their reactions while initially keeping the party low-keyed.

AJ pops in with, "Loretta knows how we roll, babe, so when the pussy(s) gets hot, they can join in the fun, or quietly go to their bedroom suite. We will be celebrating our new digs, and I'm going all out, since it may be a long while before we party again."

Jax smiles, "AJ bosses our sex lives since I want her to love me forever, and promise to follow her lead. So, I vote yes to AJ's plan, but suggest we talk privately with Loretta since she's seen us au natural many times."

AJ sweetly kisses Jaz, "My darlings Jaz and Becca, I am so happy that Raye agrees to an overnight girl party kissing her three times, and caressing her boobs for 5-minutes. It's a sister thing you know."

Jaz grins kissing me, "Someone has been bad, so Becca and I will tan AJ's booty Friday night," softly smacking my tushy.

Becca chimes in grabbing my crotch, "Someone's going get spanked good in a few days," also deeply kissing me.

Agreeing with AJ, I suggest we talk with them about the party, since our children are friends, along with us adults. But we need to be clear, they can exit the festivities to their bedroom anytime it becomes too much for them.

I also offer, "It'll be difficult for all five of us to separate Ann and Loretta. AJ's always been potty mouth around Loretta and I've known her longer, so the two of us will talk with her."

We get the two hotel managers separated for a couple of hours, supposedly talking about a special academy project with Loretta. Ann's tired from her travel and long work day so quickly agrees and will take a nap while we talk.

AJ tells Loretta Auntie Bev's suggestion about taking care of our girls for 2-days while we party. She lays out our concerns to Loretta while saying we honestly want them to party with us. AJ also stresses the six of us have never hit on Loretta in the many times she's seen us naked.

Loretta's perplexed, "Ann is hard to read and appears to lightly hit on me once or twice. But she's never overtly grabbed my butt or gotten into my personal space, so I'm not certain how she'll respond to our lewdness."

I'm thinking hard, deciding to be direct, "Loretta, I'm reading your evasion, as you'd like to party with us, and eat Ann's pussy in a New York Minute if she's game!"

Before Loretta responds, "Look, I know you guys work together, but let's say that's not an issue. If getting a chance, will you fuck her brains out in the privacy of your Bedroom Suite?"

Loretta's real quiet, "Yes Raye, I've become more attuned to women by being around you all. It's not just the sex, but caring deeply for and respecting the other person(s).

"If given a chance, without a doubt I'd date and nail Ann to the bed. We get along great and I'd like to be romantically close to someone because I've been alone for a few years. I'd be very comfortable hanging out and sexing Ann up; but I also love Dawn, now seeing her frequently at AJ's Academy."

I make the command decision, "We're gonna do it, but we three need to constantly monitor Ann's response as the volcanic heat goes up. Loretta's job is to get Ann to join us going commando for the evening, while also being touchy-feely with Ann early on.

AJ's gonna be the cute little darling giving Ann and Loretta many tit-to-tit hugs, while Ro and Jewel play little cute pussy games after dinner in the suite. Jaz and I'll slyly observe Ann's reaction(s), giving AJ and Becca quiet instructions.

From that point, Loretta, it'll hopefully be open sesame for you!

***

FINAL PARTY PLANS: LORETTA POV

After meeting with Raye and AJ, I'm a bit stressed about a Girls-Party on Saturday and Sunday. I got cornered into admitting I'd certainly fuck Ann, my new GM given half the chance. So now there's no turning back from my talking with her this morning at work.

I don't want to blow this great job and promotion, which Raye and AJ fully understand. So, I decided to walk sideways like a Crab, in dealing with Ann during lunch. The hotel is deathly quiet, with minimal construction issues, before our Building Permit inspection.

So, I start, "Ann, here's where we are now with staffing, and I want your approval to proceed further. I've noted two possible consultants for the hiring stage, and am sold on number one, seeing the 2nd person strictly as a backup.

"The top contender is Maddie Jane Evans, about 60, and was pushed into early retirement. Her personnel file is outstanding, having worked on this property for over 25 years. So, I'm certain she knows a lot about the workers laid off by the hotel's closure to remodel.

"I plan to allow all former employees to re-apply to work here, and go outside for any unfilled job slots. I think Maddie will have the skinny on previous employees for the past 20 years. She can advise me on who were good workers, and who to avoid as lazy or malcontent(s).

"We'd sign a 3-year consulting contract with Maddie to work a specific number of hours weekly, helping us identify and train employees. Hopefully, we can entice Maddie out of her front porch rocking chair, with a reasonable consultant package."

Ann's in like Flynn, "I love your idea, so move on it next week. You can keep me posted twice weekly as things fall into place. You say there are two important items for today's agenda, so what's the second?"

Me, carefully, "Ann, the 2nd item is two parts, so let's clear the first part. I've looked at your quarters for the hotel, which has a master bedroom, dining room, lounge, and huge bathroom.

"We're gonna be quite busy for the first two years, so I feel it's best for me to also live on the property as we agreed. Going further, I've viewed a junior suite where we can cut an entrance to the lounge area of your quarters from the other side. So essentially, it'd be a 2-bedroom Executive Suite, with privacy.