True Love Can Be Different Ch. 03

Story Info
The Lady(s) move to Lemon Grove and make new friends.
15.8k words
4.5
1.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Love Can Be Different Ch. 03

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Love Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale.

Children are a part of the storyline, and as always, there's minimal sexual activity when children are close by. Also, generally, there's little or no alcohol consumed in stories when there are children present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 20 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions feature a strong, but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action along with playful and occasional firm spanking.

This 44th and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

Ending Ch. 02

I tell Andrea, "I'll speak with Ann and Loretta on Monday.

Andrea counters, "We should postpone Monday's conversation because of our Ruth's Chris crisis. Maybe we can tentatively plan to visit them in Vegas before Ann completes her move to Lemon Grove."

Me, "That's a great idea Andrea since I've never been to Vegas, but will need to visit AJ's Academy early next week, possibly bringing my 3rd cousin, Darcie Mae, to meet the other kids."

Andrea proposes, "Let's choose an early morning so I can go along with you. We'll only discuss the fitting in of Darcie Mae with the other kids, leaving the sexuality issues until RM-Wilson returns from his week's maternity leave."

Smiling, I add, "Okay with me, especially your offer to go to AJ's Academy with me. But we have tons of work before Monday morning, so we'd best get to it!"

Andrea holds her hand up, waits for a 1-2 count, and then softly kisses me.

"You're right on the money babe!"

Ch: 03 Conclusion:

HILTON/AJ ACADEMY-LG: ANN POV

Following a great weekend, I'm updating Loretta on the details of Ryna's Sunday night phone call, explaining her and Andrea's urgent Ruth's Chris issue.

"The visiting RM-Wilson who's subbing for their vacant Store Manager (SM) position wife is pregnant and delivering their baby two months early. So, their RM is staying in LA with his wife, leaving Andrea temporarily in charge, Ryna helping her, along with Head Chef Bill.

"The three of them are hastily moving forward with items needed for next week's business operations, but expect annoying problems from, Timothy Edmunds, a junior-level manager vying for the vacant SM Position. This Edmunds guy is not to be found anywhere in this emergency and also doesn't have good people skills.

"RM-Wilson will manage the San Diego Ruth's Chris from LA, with Andrea reporting directly to him. So, Ryna and Andrea must delay meeting with us until this work crisis is over. She tells me they work all day Sunday, late into the night, are exhausted, and expect a very tough work week.

"Ryna and Andrea have never been to Vegas, so they may take a SUN-MON-TUE off to recoup from this week, possibly visiting Vegas. They'd stay at the Hilton, hoping you'll come back to Vegas that weekend and the four of us can have dinner together at Ruth's Chris. Andrea's certain she'll wrangle a comped evening for us in Vegas, after all their hard work in San Diego.

"Finally, they desperately need to visit AJ's Academy on Monday morning, hoping we can also be there. If Ryna's little cousin, Darcie Mae bonds with the other kids, it will be a big help to them for her to spend days there, while Ryna works these long hours.

***

Agreeing to Loretta and me meeting Andrea, Ryna, and Darcie Mae at AJ's place around 9:00 a.m., I'll confirm with AJ since Ruth's Chris is crazy busy at this time. I'll then SMS Ryna with the meeting details, where we can also briefly discuss their possible Vegas visit three or four weeks from now.

"Later, I hastily update AJ, on the big change of plans for Ryna's 3rd cousin, Darcie Mae. After arriving home and talking with her mom, Mildred, who suggests this isn't the ideal time for Ryna to take charge of Darcie Mae.

"So, Ryna's Mom makes plans to visit her birthplace in Columbia, MO, where she'll most likely have surgery two weeks later. Ryna's mom will take Darcie Mae to Columbia with her next week, and they'll revisit her long-term status issue after she heals from her surgery.

"Ryna's Mom will decide Yes/No on returning to Metro San Diego and then decide whether Darcie Mae will stay with her in Columbia or come back to live with Ryna in San Diego.

"Ryna's Mom also agrees Andrea and Ryna should still visit AJ's Academy on Monday morning so they'll have full details about how the academic program works."

***

AJ, Judy, Niki, Emma, Chea, Tevy, and Dawn greet Loretta, Ryna, Andrea, and me, chatting while eating the morning's snack. Most of today's classes are at the golf course, where the kids will have a full lunch. So, therefore the reason for a light breakfast this morning.

While talking generally about AJ's Academy, and Darcie Mae, we mention the surprising Ruth's Chris staffing issue, with Dawn and Tevy curiously watching us.

After breakfast, the kids move over to the school's temporary classroom, where Auntie Bev will teach them for an hour. Afterward, they'll go to the golf course for the outdoor learning in motion classes.

Once they leave, AJ provides background on why she and Auntie Bev formed the academy. She explains attendance is free, but because of the city's fire code, they're limited to 12 students for the 1st full academic year in Lemon Grove. But they can increase the class size to 25 students in the second year, after upgrading their emergency exits.

AJ'll pencil Darcie Mae in for the upcoming school year, but it's best if Ryna and her Mom firmly decide Yes/No for Darcie Mae in the next three months. Next year's class is now 50% filled with 6-firm Vegas transfer students.

Ryna gasps, "Darcie Mae studying free would be wonderful AJ since my Mom is currently in poor health, needing surgery. So, we won't have much extra money next year, after paying her hospital insurance co-pays, prescription drugs, and other sporadic follow-up surgical costs."

AJ grins, "Ryna, our Academy is 100% free for each student. We do ask parents to contribute snacks, games, juices, and other wholesome beverages. Everything else on site is free, including books, electronic notebooks, lunches, and other meals here or at the golf course, as well as all official school transportation.

"The only additional cost to parents is for tickets to places like the Zoo, Museums, Wild Animal Park, Art Exhibits, and the like. Some local businesses donate money or services to help cover the cost of these trips, but we ask parents to budget for a couple of day trips each semester."

Ryna's emotional, "Virtually everything's free! Wow, I don't understand how," breaking down in tears, Andrea pulling her in for a warm hug.

Andrea smiles, "This is a great program Ryna, and I hope Darcie Mae comes back to San Diego in a few months and studies with the girls. Hopefully, Ruth's Chris Manager and Staffing issue(s) will be fixed in a month and our lives stable again.

"You and I'll talk seriously while your Mom's away for surgery and healing, as well as Ruth's Chris being back to normal. We'll consider renting a nice place together, and Darcie Mae staying with us if she returns here."

Andrea adds, "Meanwhile, AJ, I'll ask our Head Chef Bill to make special takeaway kids' dinners for a few nights this week, and a surprise for the adults. Will having the dinners delivered here by 7:00 p.m. each evening be okay, and everything is a gift from Ruth's Chris?"

Before AJ comments, Dawn and Tevy are back, "We hear some of your talk about Ruth's Chris and want to help. We also hope that Darcie Mae comes back to San Diego and goes to our school since all our Moms will be good friends"

Dawn grins, "We can help God Moms Andrea and Ryna at the restaurant. I know how to set tables and stuff like that, helping Mom at her hotel(s) when it's busy, right Mom?

"Can we talk to Auntie Bev, who'd come over and supervise us for 3 hours on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday? Those are busy evenings for restaurants, so we can help set up the tables before you open, and hostess until our time's up."

Dawn ups the game with Tevy nodding her head yes, "We can make it a 4-day Golf Academy Hospitality course, with Auntie Bev grading us, and we'll be helping our God Moms.

"It will be like our Botany In Motion golf course class, Hospitality In Motion-101."

Andrea grins, "What a great idea, Dawn and Tevy. I think this will work, and Ruth's Chris can make a cash donation to AJ's Academy as a Sponsor.

"We can't pay Dawn/Tevy because of child labor laws. But it's a perfect learning experience, especially with Auntie Bev, supervising the training as the Academy Director."

AJ snickers, "These two cute rascals have convinced or connived with Auntie Bev, or they wouldn't be in here pitching us. I like it because our two older girls help us teach the younger kids, by the Montessori Style. So, this will be a fun time for them, as well as a learning experience, and finally, a thank you to Ruth's Chris."

Ryna still weeping, "Everyone in this room is wonderful, and I want us all to be best friends when you're fully settled from the move. You're all so helpful to Andrea and me, after only meeting us once."

AJ cutely, "Ryna, that's a lovely plan, as Raye and Jaz are training in Seattle until Wednesday morning. Ro and Jewel are preparing for their LPGA Instructor Exam Practical(s).

"So, you've got me, Dawn, Tevy, and Auntie Bev to help you through this work crisis."

Auntie Bev briefly steps into the room, "Dawn and Tevy did ask me to think about their idea before pitching it to you. But it's 100% their wanting to help, and we should all be proud. Rather than asking for money or gifts from us, they jump right in offering help after hearing about the situation.

"Everyone in this room, as well as our away family members has contributed to making these young girls think and act responsibly. I truly hope Darcie Mae comes back to live with Ryna and Andrea because you'll both be wonderful Moms and role models for her!"

***

SAN FRANCISCO: WAYLAND FORD AMESEN POV

I've just finished a phone call with Wilson Samuels, our Western Regional Manager (RM), whose wife Ramona just delivered their baby girl two months early.

I'm a major investor in Ruth's Chris, sitting on the Executive Committee. RM-Wilson is making a bold decision, recommending we promote Andrea J Miles to fill Ruth's Chris, San Diego SM position. The SM position has been vacant for nearly 10 weeks, and RM Wilson is not impressed with Timothy Edmunds, the junior-level manager vying for the position.

I greatly respect the RM's work ethic and management style, although am a bit wary of his choice of Andrea as the new San Diego Store Manager (SM). My main concern is her age, 25, but will give him the benefit of the doubt. On the positive side, Andrea's been a great employee for nearly 8-years, working her way through college, and now having her BS degree.

So, grabbing my wife, Gabriele (Gabbi), I explain the situation, especially Wilson asking me to drop in and observe the San Diego operation.

Gabbi giggles, "Wayland, we've not been spontaneous in months, so let's take a 5-day jaunt down to San Diego, and have some fun, while also checking out Ruth's Chris."

Before I can respond, Gabriele's on the phone with our 27-year-old daughter Emerald.

Gabbi, gleefully, "It's settled Wayland darling, Emerald and Everette are meeting us in SD on Tuesday. She's booked suites for both of us at the Hilton and will make Ruth's Chris reservations for 5:00 p.m. Wednesday."

There's no use arguing with my lovely wife, when she's excited about something like this. So, I grin accepting my fate, kind of wishing it would just be the three of us like when Emerald's growing up.

Everette is a nice girl, whose been best friends with Emerald since they met in primary school. They were 10, at that time, and 3 years later Everette's parents died in a private plane crash.

An only child, Everette lives with us until the girls leave home to study at Stanford. They're still, very close friends, nearly 17 years and Law Degrees later, now junior partners at the same Seattle Law Firm.

Both girls are great golfers but have never shown any serious interest in guys, which kind of worries me. I'm certain we'll play one or two rounds since my Wifey Pooh loves golfing with our daughter and Everette. Gabbi routinely refers to both Emerald and Everette as her two daughters.

Oh Well, We'll See What Happens!

***

PANIC AT RUTH'S CHRIS: RYNA POV

Monday and Tuesday nights are fairly slow for dinner, and all goes smoothly with our customers. But Timothy Edmunds is becoming more obnoxious each day, which shows his lack of class. He tries to counter a few of Andrea's instructions but backs down when Head Chef Bill gets right into his face.

Auntie Bev diligently works all week with Dawn and Tevy on proper hostess etiquette at the Academy. So, the two little darlings go live tonight, and Andrea's a bit tense, feeling Timothy Edmunds will make trouble for the girls.

Adding to Andrea and my anxiety this evening, a surprise late reservation for a party of 100 wants cocktails in the lounge and then moves into the main restaurant for dinner.

We're already reservation-heavy without this group, but Andrea (and I) badly want the unforeseen business. We're gonna strike like Queen Cobras and make our mark while the iron's hot.

So, we make calls to staff who are off tonight, asking them to come in on OT for a few hours until the pace slows. I suggest we guarantee them a minimum of 4 hours OT, for coming in, which we do.

We also realign our on-site staff, assigning Dawn and Tevy solely to the dinner hostess station. They'll often be on their own with Auntie Bev quietly monitoring the station from afar.

I'm truly stoked about having a few Cabernet surprises for our customers, but like Andrea, I worry about Timothy Edmunds trying to intentionally screw up the works.

Oh Well, it's off to the races, as Andrea and I share a warm, Let's Go Get'em Gal Hug!

***

I keep an eye on Dawn and Tevy, looking very cute in their AJ Academy dresses, as a party of four comes up to the hostess station.

Dawn steps forward cheekily, "Welcome to Ruth's Chris, and yes as you can see, we're the new Midget hostesses!

One younger lady cutely says, "Are you real Midgets, or are you pulling my leg young lady?"

Tevy giggles, "We're nearly 14, and are in our Hospitality In Motion course internship. I'm Tevy and my bud's name is Dawn, and we're from the AJ Golf & Scholastic Academy in Lemon Grove," pointing at their dresses.

The couple and I'm guessing their daughters give Dawn their reservation name and the girls take the foursome to a nice table, still gayly chatting away.

The man introduces himself, "Wayland, his wife Gabriele, daughter Emerald, and her best friend, Everette."

Dawn jumps in happily, "Wow, Emerald n Everette, what great names, no wonder you two are best friends, right Tevy."

Tevy giggles, "Oh yes, with their names, Ms. Emerald and Ms. Everette are meant for a lifetime of happiness together!"

Approaching the table since everything's quieted, I hear Dawn explain she and Tevy are interns and are being graded for tonight. So, they can't touch or take any alcoholic beverage orders because of their age.

She then brightens, "Here is our Sommelier, Ms. Ryna who'll take your beverage orders, explain our specials, and highlight our great Ruth's Chris wines. Since it's quiet now we'll visit with you a little longer," stepping aside allowing me closer.

Ms. Gabriele smiles, "Please tell Dawn and Tevy's teacher I've given them an A+, for so warmly welcoming our family tonight."

I wave Auntie Bev over, who's dressed the same as the girls, in academy-labeled duds. "This is Auntie Bev, Director of AJ's Golf And Scholastic Academy, as well as AJ's aunt."

Auntie Bev thanks everyone for their graciousness and wishes them a delightful Ruth's Chris dining experience.

Emerald enquires, "So you're a Golfing and Scholastic Academy?"

Auntie Bev, "Yes, we have classrooms at the Course clubhouse and in my six daughters' home. If you want to see our program, please join us for a day, with Dawn and Tevy as your guides. The golf course is excellent, so you're welcome to enjoy a round courtesy of AJ's Academy."

***

More customers are streaming in, so the girls dash off to the hostess station, promising to visit again before their class ends.

I officially introduce myself as Ryna, the Sommelier, and Ruth's Chris Jackie of all trades.

Ms. Gabriele stares at me, so I wink, "Ms. Gabriele, you have a question or comment for me, I believe?"

She replies, "Please call me Gabbi, and yes, you're young for a Sommelier?"

I look intently at her, "I can't go into details tonight, but happily will in a social setting. I'd love to call you Gabbi, but you're our customer and I respect everyone dining in our wonderful restaurant. So, for now, please accept my formality, Ms. Gabriele."

Andrea strolls over while I'm talking, "You folks must be fascinating because my bud, Ryna never gabs with anyone. She is the youngest Sommelier in Southern, CA, while also scoring higher on her exam on this cycle than anyone in CA.

"My Name's Andrea, Acting SM, I think? Ryna and I are close, meeting at Culinary Community College, and becoming best friends after a year. I've been a server here for the past five years while working my way through college, and I am now in my seventh year at Ruth's Chris, having earned my BS degree during that time.

"I drag Ryna here kicking and screaming after she graduates the next year, knowing she's a fantastic worker and team player. Two years later, she completed her Sommelier exam with the highest score in the cycle.

"Gonna run now, seeing a few regulars coming in, but I'll visit again later. Ryna's got that look in her eyes, so you all are in for a delightful Ruth's Chris wine and dine experience."

I continue my greeting, "Ms. Gabbi, you're a very nice person, so we'll split the difference in my greeting(s). I must say you have the look of someone who knows and appreciates a great Cabernet."

I've been quietly doing my thing, getting three glasses of wine ready for her. As I work my magic, Dawn and Tevy come over with Daniel Weathers (Pops) our Wine Distributor, who smiles saying, "You're at it again Ryna, so please let me tell them.

"My name's Daniel (Pops) and I'm Ruth's Chris alcohol distributor who sponsors Ryna's training as a Sommelier, the best investment I've made in years.

"On occasion, I check up on our delivery service for high-level customers such as Ruth's Chris. On one visit, I see this young lady scouring the wine cellar inventory, sometimes smiling, but she mostly frowns or shakes her head."

I greet her, "I own the company that supplies your alcohol products, and my name is Daniel, but friends call me Pops. You seem a bit upset with the wines, maybe I can help you."

She smiles, "My name's Ryna, and you have great wines, especially most of the French Cabernets. What I don't understand is why they're being stored in places with fairly big temperature fluctuations, which will possibly harm the quality and taste of these exquisite wines.

"I don't think the SM has ever done a detailed inspection of this wine cellar before approving it for long-term storage. See, look at my notes of all the issues I've found." waving a sheath of papers and pointing at her Notebook.