True Love Can Be Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Ryna grins, "Alamea aligns our tables perfectly for sexy massages and talking. So, I'll go first, and then Everette may want to comment further. Afterward, we want opinions, questions, approvals, or whatever our lovers add.

"During the past day of cruising, Everette and I happily fuck n suck you, certain our aggressive style surprises you both. We want there to be no doubt in your minds that we belong to and will faithfully serve you, our lovers in every way possible.

"During our many brief talks in San Diego and the past 28 hours, Everette and I fully realize and accept, we're sexually best for our lovers, Andrea and Emerald, working as a team. By team, we mean the four of us fucking and sucking in any or all combos within our marriage(s).

"We'll mostly sex-it-up with our wife, but any pairing/grouping among the four of us is okay because we all love each other.

I give everyone a fierce scowl, "But sex outside of our family is Strictly Forbidden, as we're a 100% Monogamous Foursome!"

"So, whenever you two rest and recuperate between our bouts of explosive volcanic cruise sex, Everette and I quietly discuss living as a family. We want to be a family, including children, being together for a lifetime.

"So, we readily agree our lovers, Andrea and Emerald are, our Tops, being bold and take-charge ladies. Everette and I love, adore, and worship the strength of both your personalities."

Me, smiling, "Today, Everette and I undeniably give ourselves, to our future wives. From this moment forward, you may spank our tushies bright red when we're Bad Girls and are home alone or at a ladies' party because we know you love us."

Both Andrea and Emerald instantly react trying to sit up, but Everette and I go SMACK-SMACK on their booties, "Wait Your Turn Lover Girls!"

***

I ponder then go on, "From our first talks, Everett and I quickly realize that we have very special women who love us dearly. So, we need to gently guide our actions in a direction that keeps you both happy, or we may lose the love of our lives.

"The critical issue is sex since when alone, we're both shy and laid-back, so we must learn to work as a team to become more sexually bold. Luckily, when we practice kissing and grabbing each other's booties, titties, pussies, and other bits, we like the warm feeling it gives us.

"After a few talks and light sex play, Everette and I decide we'll team up and get Crazy-Frisky with you two during our vacation."

I groan, "But Emerald jumps the gun before Everette and I can act, throwing a curve ball-hard slider-fast ball monkey wrench in our plan. She threateningly orders us to strip the moment we're in our Stateroom. We, especially my bud Everette are completely thrown off our game plan.

"We plan to turn up the heat bit by bit, by flashing our tits/pussies/tushies at you, along with frequent hugging with Roman fingers when in lingerie.

"Now our carefully laid plans are in the shitter, so we must ad-lib, which shy and insecure people do poorly.

"I try to tease Everette back on track playing with her Tits n Bits while my babe, Andrea talks Emerald's lust horns down from over-drive to idle.

Everette's scared shitless, so I finger her pussy and suckle her neck until she's wet and trembling in my arms, while my girlfriend Andrea talks with Emerald.

***

Winking at Everett, I say, "Andrea and Emerald we need a sex break," so Everette and I high-jump onto our girls' backs kissing their necks, shoulders, and ears.

Licking Emerald's ear, I whisper, "There's a lot more to this story, but we have three more lovely days to Maui." fingering her pussy softly from behind.

Turning Emerald on her back, I kiss her deeply, "Today belongs to Everette and me, so are you okay with me fucking you crazy?"

After our kiss, Emerald answers, "Ryna, I never expected last night and today's great sex, as well as our frank and open talks.

"Andrea loves you dearly, and I'm head over heels in love with Everette, so please fuck me, like my darling is fucking your Andrea."

Intimate sex play is fairly new to me, so I go on instinct, kissing her eyelids, cheeks, throat, and finally her mouth. Saliva from our kiss drips down Emerald's neck onto her shoulders and chest.

So, following our spit trail, I latch onto her nipples, sucking her firm boobs into my mouth. I keep fingering Emerald, all the time my mouth's busy on her tits.

Emerald squeals, "Oh My Gawd Ryna, I'm cumming so quick, please finger me deeper" as she shudders and her body lurches into a Mini-Cum.

My love, Andrea's on the table beside us, still on her tummy, as Everette licks her TAINT while getting frustrated because she wants to eat pussy galore.

My face buried between Emerald's tits, I hear Everette yell, "Fuck this crap, Andrea, Smack-Smack, get your bottom up!"

Incredibly, Everette now has Andrea's ass up and face down on the table, ravaging her pussy from behind.

Andrea orgasms, "Oh Everette, you're eating my pussy so good babe. Are you practicing for your marriage?" as she orgasms squealing, "OH YES, Everette, keep sucking me, Cumming So Hard!"

The four of us hug and cuddle as I wisecrack, "Well we deep-sixed that massage, so let's cuddle a bit more. I'll finish my story, and then Everette can add anything I forget or need correcting.

Afterward, we'll give you both genuine massages, clean up, shower, dress, and eat a late lunch."

***

I continue with my and Everette's tale of woe, "As we become closer in San Diego, Everette and I talk on the Family and Children issue since we both have strong Motherly instincts.

"Just before leaving on our vacation, I phoned my mom in Columbia, MO, and we talked for a long time. She feels strongly that Darcie Mae's best chance of having a good life is living in San Diego with us.

"Mom takes Darcie Mae in when she's nearly age 4 after her Bio-Mother is sentenced to 20 to 25 years in prison for drug trafficking fentanyl. Mom could not bear letting her little cousin enter the foster care in/out cycle, where many children are lost forever.

"Mom will soon need surgery, and I'm a new Fresher at Community Culinary College. Our money is tight, with Mom on SSA disability, so yes, the $1,400/month foster care payment helps. But Mom uses 100% of the money for our household expenses, especially food. while I work several low-end minimum-wage jobs helping us survive.

"Andrea befriending me is the best thing in our lives since she got me the paid Ruth's Chris internship in my senior year of college. I learn how to manage the general inventory and work with Head Chef Bill in the kitchen, being too shy to work as a waitress.

"After interning for a while, and learning many new tasks, I jokingly call myself a Jackie of all trades!

"When Head Chef Bill learns of Mom's health needs and our family's financial issues, he often sends delicious meals home with me for Mom and Darcie Mae. He's a very special man, who loves Andrea and Me like we're his daughters.

"Mom knows the basic lifestyle Everette and I want for our future but is certain we'll be good Moms. For sure, I don't share our full and open sex life plan with my Mom, but she knows we'll be a two-couple women's household."

Tears flow down my cheeks, as Everette runs to hold me in her arms, while my babe, Andrea is speechless hearing most of these details on my bio-family for the first time.

Andrea takes me from Everette's tender embrace whispering, "My Darling Ryna, I didn't know most of today's story. Let's take a few-minute break for a glass of wine."

I smile, "Everette, please put my babe back on the table, softly caressing her bottom. I'll finish my part of telling Emerald and Andrea about our plans for the future since becoming close friends in San Diego, and NEW insights from the cruise."

Kissing Emerald and combing my fingers through her moist hidden crevices I murmur, "Emerald, I already love and trust you because of Everette, and am excited about our future as a family. Everette and I know the four of us, and our children will have a joyous life together!"

Concluding, "Darcie Mae's transition to living with us in San Diego is underway now since I'm family and a key part of her life for the past 4 years.

"Our nearly impossible family planning puzzle is that virtually no adoption agency will allow/approve a multi-lesbian household adopting two 4, 5, or 6-year-old boys.

"We could ask Raye and Jaz to help, but Everette and I want to adopt American boys who need a good home with Four Loving Moms."

My grin's a mile wide, "Great brains think alike, so Everette and I snoop the WEB after first meeting Alamea, confirming she's Samoan, and Guest What?

"Most of the Eastern Samoan Islands is a US territory (American Samoa), so we'll open up with her tomorrow. The four of us will ask Alamea to help us identify two boys needing a home with good Moms. Emerald and Everette's Law Firm can organize the intermediate custody and adoption process.

"When and if we're successful, we'll help Alamea register to study online at our Culinary Community College and pay her tuition. Both Andrea and I were A-Students, graduating with honors, so we can also tutor Alamea.

"Once Alamea completes her studies, we can give her references for a promotion on this line or transfer to a new cruise line."

Everette grins and squeals while jumping up and down, "Ryna, You Say It Best, So I Say Nothing At All!" crawling on Andrea, humping her booty, and laughing like crazy.

I follow Everette's lead rolling Emerald over because I want at her sweet tits and stiff nipples. We play sexy games for a couple of minutes, as massages fly out the window again.

Finally, Andrea stands and pulls Emerald in for a saucy kiss, "YES! We've got the two best Fiancés in the world, and are all in on, keeping our wives happy at home." four gleeful ladies hugging.

***

MOM MILDRED AND ALAMEA: RYNA POV

Our Cruise is spectacular, filled with Sucking, Fucking, a little Firm Spanking, and best of all, Planning.

Our rings won't be ready until a few days after we're back home. Fortunately, the Maui Jeweler can coordinate with an affiliate Jewelry Emporium in San Diego for the final fitting and payment.

We have various items needing sorting out, so Andrea and Emerald give Everette and Me priority for our children's custody, adoption, and transition to metro San Diego.

Everette will help me take the weekly Ruth's Chris beverage inventory and place orders, so we can quietly talk about plans for our kids while working early mornings.

Two weeks from now, Darcie Mae will arrive in San Diego, living temporarily with AJ's Academy kids at Raye and Jaz's family's home. AJ previously saved Darcie Mae an academy slot, so all is set for the short term.

My Mom, Mildred Ann James is also returning to the San Diego area, feeling Columbia, MO has changed too much in her 40 years away. She wants to live in Chula Vista, a quiet community 10 miles south of San Diego, but close to the border.

Andrea and I are helping my Mom relocate to a + 55 village in Chula Vista, Mom and a long-time San Diego friend, Rosa, will share a 2-bedroom place, and the rent includes utilities, also a seniors' discount. We'll give them $1500/month, spending money for personal use, since their retirement and disability incomes more than pay for their normal monthly expenses.

Medicare/Medicaid covers all their routine medical services. Andrea and I will add a rider to our Ruth's Chris employee insurance coverage, for Darcie Mae as well as Mom's needed co-pays. So, Mom's financially sound in a beautiful adult-only development, just a 22-minute tram ride from San Diego.

Darcie Mae's schooling at the Academy is FREE, and Ruth's Chris Executive Committee also approves a corporate sponsorship for certain events, giving AJ's Academy an annual grant for $40,000.

The grant also supports the Hospitality In Motion Program, now permanent at Ruth's Chris, San Diego. Presently, Dawn and Tevy are scheduled to intern for 8 evenings/month, each a 3-hour shift.

***

AMERICAN SAMOA: ANDREA POV

Finally, Alamea happily reports identifying two local boys connected to her family's village. Both boys are age 5, whose bio-family(s) agrees to our adopting them.

The parents have several young children and are struggling, to adequately care for them. They know Alamea's family well and believe her when she says the boys will have a great life with us on the US Mainland.

The boys are cousins, and in good health but we must accept Alamea's word since she advises us not to visit Samoa. This is a precarious transaction, which several outspoken locals are angrily against.

We're comforted by the boys' family(s) not asking for any monetary payment, which confirms to us, that they want the best life for their boys.

Our only direct financial expense in the process is, document filing fees. Emerald and Everette are doing the legal work, with their Law Firm acting as, Guardian Ad Litem.

We also agree to financially sponsor Alamea's studies at the Culinary Community College where Andrea, and I studied.

Most of Alamea's classes will be online, but when required she can take her onsite classes between cruises. We'll also pay for her local housing when she studies onsite in San Diego, or she can stay with us.

With our adoption plans for Darcie Mae and 2-five-year-old boys now firm, it's time to share our family plans with Mom, Gabbi, and Dad, Wayland.

We have a delightful phone conversation with Emerald's parents about our plans for adopting Darcie Mae, and two 5-year-old boys from American Samoa.

Mom/Dad agrees with our reasoning that being 2-Lesbian Couples sharing a family household will prevent us from adopting kids via most agencies. They'll also visit San Diego for a week, welcoming our boy's mainland arrival.

One non-adoption topic comes from Ryna, "Mom/Dad Amesen, Andrea has completed most of the reorganization following her promotion to SM.

Everette and I submitted several accounting reports, suggesting the old management may have been siphoning cash from the restaurant's sales since it opened.

"The original SM and assistant manager, Timothy Edmunds are no longer at Ruth's Chris, but we're not happy with the current accounting firm. Everette and I want to institute a couple of major changes but want your thoughts before asking Andrea to propose them to RM Wilson.

"Everette and I work well together, so we want to hire her Law Firm for our business legal needs, with Everette as our lead attorney. Secondly, the Seattle Law Firm, with Ruth's Chris Manager's approval, will contract our financial business to one of their trusted accounting firms.

"We worry a bit about Nepotism, with you on the Executive Committee, Emerald being a Law Firm Partner, and her future wife, Everette our San Diego Store Attorney and Law Firm Partner."

Andrea adds, "Dad Wayland, I fully support Everette's proposal. Her and Ryna's diligence in painstakingly following every paper trail, since the restaurant opened led to our suspicion of theft.

"Once RM-Wilson takes control after the original SM bolts, Everette/Ryna reports show a dramatic increase in cash on hand and as a component of twice weekly bank deposits. So, if there was cash being siphoned, then the SM was stealing from both our company and staff!"

Andrea angrily, "Mom/Dad, please excuse my French, but I'm royally pissed at this individual(s), and want the two persons I implicitly trust, Everette/Ryna, watching over our finances!

Dad Wayland agrees, directing us to send our request to RM Wilson, noting we queried him first.

Emerald has been quiet and pensive during our entire conversation. "Mom/Dad. I want you to know how much I love and respect you both.

"What's so amazing is how much all of us love you; understanding the depth of Everette's love is easy.

"Without a second thought, you brought her into our home after the tragedy of losing her family. We'd been best friends since meeting in the 5th grade at age 10. Our warm friendship grew to love at Stanford, but at 27, we were still virgins until our recent cruise.

"I know it's okay with Andrea and Ryna, who are a little younger, and also virgins until our vacation cruise. We learned so much from each other during those 9-days together, such as we've never perched on a barstool or been clubbing late at night in big groups.

"The four of us were always responsible, maintaining A-averages throughout college. We were, and are still proud of our commitment to being good girls/women.

"Everette and I were lucky to have loving parents, who had money to buy everything we needed, and much of what we wanted. We studied Undergraduate and Law School at the prestigious Stanford University.

"Andrea and Ryna struggled financially, attending a Community College, yet also being A-students while working minimum wage jobs. Ryna loved Andrea from afar for nearly a year at college before they finally met socially, studying more than 4-hours in the library.

"So, coming from such diverse backgrounds and financial situations, the four of us have the same love of life and commitment to being responsible.

"By the end of our vacation cruise and Maui, we'd become friends for life. But more importantly, Andrea and Ryna also consider you Mom/Dad.

"Now planning our family, Everette and Ryna are working together to ensure Andrea's success at Ruth's Chris, while Everette and I are also blazing trails for our Law Firm in Southern, CA. So, the four of us are a team, yet have our independent projects.

"Several of Everette and my smaller Law Firm accounts will host training sessions at Ann and Loretta's Hilton Brand Hotel in Lemon Grove. They'll get 10% discounts for functions at Ruth's Chris, along with two glasses of wine or beer with their meals.

"The training groups will also get free transportation to social events at Ruth's Chris, so no worries about drinking and driving.

"For every week at the hotel, each attendee will get a free round of golf, courtesy of AJ's Golf and Scholastic Academy. The Academy will also provide any Moms asking, with FOC childcare while they golf.

"This financially successful interwoven business practice results from 12-Fantastic Women working as a team and supporting each other. We didn't learn this on our own, but from committed family role models like You/Dad; AJ's Auntie Bev/Frank; Ryna's, Mom Mildred/Rosa, and others.

"We love every one of you, praying you'll give our grandkids the same unselfish love you've given us.

"Mom Gabbi's openly crying, "I'm so proud of my four daughters, as well as your eight friends working so hard.

"Also, can't wait to spend time with our grands, Darcie Mae, Ford, and Franklin. Wayland and I want them to spend a month with us every summer, while on school break. We'll also commit to personally sponsoring special events for all the children attending AJ's Academy!

Dad, Wayland noted an important point, "Emerald/Everette and Andrea/Ryna, you should have a double wedding, which Mom/Dad Wayland will sponsor.

"Since both couples, Darcie Mae and your two boys will have the family name Amesen, we should make the family name legal ASAP after the boys arrive.

The double weddinging allows the Adoption, Marriage, and Family name (Amesen) documents to be legally filed in one clean swoop.

Realizing Dad Wayland's on the money here, the four of us will set a tentative Wedding Date, for a month following our boys' scheduled adoption filing.