True Love Can Be Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

LOVE AND JOY AT FIRST SIGHT: RYNA POV

The day we've all been waiting for finally arrives. Everette and I spearhead the boys, Ford and Franklin's adoption, which is still in process. The Legal guardianship documents were cleared by California Children's Services a few days earlier, so our boys can live with us in metro San Diego.

Honoring Emerald's Dad, Wayland, and Auntie Bev's special friend Frank, we rename the boys after them. Again, Alamea recommended cutting all Samoan ties for a peaceful transition in our boys' lives.

Emerald, Everette, Andrea, our Children, and I will use Amesen as our Family name, which makes everything simpler for our blended family. With the boys' arrival, Darcie Mae will move into our 5-bedroom rental place, until we move into our new home closer to Lemon Grove.

Emerald and Everette's Law Firm handles all of the boys' transition details, which is fairly straightforward with them being American Nationals.

Both Ford and Franklin have US Passports and all rights except Voting or holding Federal Office. They'll become full US citizens when our adopting them is final, with all rights and privileges.

***

Alamea and our boys enter the main air terminal, greeted by screaming children and adults, as the entire Lemon Grove/San Diego gang is here. We previously agree the children should mingle first, and then we adults will greet the boys.

Alamea, Ford, and Franklin have seen photos of their new Moms and Darcie Mae, so they run right to her screaming I love you, big sister. She wraps both boys in her loving arms, tears streaming down Darcie Mae's face.

For ease of the transition, we have a block of rooms at Ann and Loretta's Hilton Hotel which recently opened. After all the greetings are over, everyone returns home, except Mom/Dad Amesen, Ryna's Mom James/Rosa, Dawn, Tevy, Darcie Mae, and we proud Moms.

We get Alamea, Ford, and Franklin settled in at the Hilton and will have our first family dinner later this evening. Alamea decides she needs a rest, but our excited boys climb from Darcie Mae's arms running to each of us getting many kisses and hugs.

This is a wonderful time for us, especially the boy's grandparents (Wayland/Gabbi & Mildred/Rosa) who've just met today.

Ford and Franklin tire out after a couple of hours, with Franklin climbing in my and Ryna's laps, while Ford goes right to Emerald and Everette.

Poor little Darcie Mae's all cried out from welcoming Ford and Franklin. Yet, she makes the rounds hugging everyone, especially 3rd cousin, Ryna, and 2nd cousin, Mildred. She also gives Emerald's Mom, Gabbi, and Dad Wayland very long n warm hugs and kisses.

Finally, our lives are on the trajectory we planned with Darcie Mae, Ford, and Franklin now united with us in metro San Diego

***

RUTH'S CHRIS AND LG HILTON: RAYE POV

After two heavenly weeks of love n joy with our new family members, we twelve ladies are just starting one long night of sensual party time. It's a Wednesday evening, allowing Andrea and Ryna to take the night off, and party with us.

Grandparents, Auntie Bev, Frank, Wayland, Gabbi, Mildred, and Rosa are entertaining the kids tonight at Raye and Jaz's home. They're having a big BBQ, KFC, Frank's Special Ice Cream, and Disney Movies.

So, we ladies have Wednesday midday until Thursday early afternoon for our 1-day blowout soiree. We're celebrating the start of our new lives in metro San Diego and Lemon Grove. Everyone from Vegas, including Auntie Bev and Frank is now in the metro area.

Additionally, Emerald and Everette sold their Seattle condo, and are building a new home near Lemon Grove, but remain partners in their Seattle-based Law Firm.

First, we'll enjoy drinks and dinner at Ruth's Chris, then a wild party in Ann's GM Living Room Suite, at the recently opened Hilton Brand Lemon Grove Hotel.

***

After slurping late afternoon cocktails in Ann's Hilton Suite, our Limo takes us to Ruth's Chris for Happy Hour and Dinner. I'm standing at a reserved table toasting our happiness with new homes, friends, families, and careers in the Greater San Diego Community.

Two Threesomes, Jaz/AJ/Becca and Ro/Jewel/Me; One Foursome, Andrea/Ryna/Emerald/Everette, and One Couple, Ann/Loretta comprise our 12-Hot Ladies partying tonight.

Nearly 18 months ago, I met one of my babes, Ro waitressing in a Vegas Strip Club, and then 2-days later met her friend Jewel.

As they often say, "The Rest Is History, So Let's Party!"

***

WILD AND CRAZY: ANN POV

We're all a little tipsy, cocktailing for 2-hours at my hotel, and now Ruth's Chris. I look around the table seeing so many happy young ladies, one of them, Becca a Bio-Mom like me. But, I'm the only middle-aged lady in our group (nearly 35), with a 14-year-old daughter.

So, sitting here with Loretta's fingers discretely teasing my swollen pussy lips, I wonder to myself,

"How The Hell Did I End Up Here?"

***

Every gal in our party has at least one hand under the table, with both of Jaz and Raye's hands out of sight. AJ giggles as she alternates holding/pouring Raye and Jaz sips of her tasty Singapore Sling.

Glancing at Andrea, Ruth's Chris Store Manager (SM), I almost choke on my Sling as she licks a creamy film off her two long fingers. Andrea smiles at Emerald, and then Everette, and slyly offers them a taste, and they slurp her fingers into their mouth.

Our table is placed in a quiet corner, and unseen by most customers, but I'm shocked and nearly speechless by Andrea's bold behavior. She's blatantly fingering Ryna, her Assistant Manager and Fiancé, then shamelessly sharing her tasty pussy-cream sauce, with Emerald and Everette.

Loretta who's now deeply fingering me, giggles, "Did you see a ghost babe, your mouth's wide open. Good thing there are no flies out n about tonight?"

My voice cracks, "My Gawd, Loretta, Andrea is fingering Ryna's pussy and wantonly feeding her cream to Emerald/Everette!"

Holy Tequila Shots, I'm terrified, but sneakily steal a glance across the table, where AJ and Becca are running wild playing with Raye's big boobs, which seem ready to explode out of her low-cut top.

Loretta snarks, "Now you know how crazy tonight will be in your suite, as we'll have a ringside seat to a sexual 6-some and 4-some across from us.

"With these 10 hot babes as our best friends, we'll never need to watch porn!"

I must admit, my pussy's soaked from just thinking about later tonight in my suite's lounge. There's a huge sectional sofa, where Raye's group will hang out on the long end, and Andrea's group at the curve.

Loretta and I'll be in the centered loveseat directly facing the scorching hot sexual action.

I'm trying to furtively watch the action while listening to Loretta promising to pinch my tits, spank my booty and lick my pussy on the loveseat. She'll do all this sexy stuff to me, while we rapturously watch 10 gorgeous ladies fucking like crazed demons.

Jeez, I'm so fucking hot just hearing her sexy plans for us to fuck like a 2-Pussied Mountain Billie Goat, on a rock-strewn hilly ledge!

Finally, dinner's over, the tab paid, with a staggering tip for the staff. Hands are everywhere in the Limo, and I swear the driver swerves 2 or 3 times as she listens to us girls howling in sexual bliss.

***

ANN/FREE FOR ALL POV

Since we're staying in Ann and Loretta's Hilton GM Suite, we try putting our disheveled clothes back in place before walking through the hotel lobby.

Once the suite's door closes, Becca squawks, "Ann and Loretta are on booze patrol, since they're only watching the action tonight."

Astonishingly, Ryna drops instantly to her knees, sticking her head under Everette's dress, utterly burying her face into a gaping wet pussy before Everette reaches the sofa's curve.

Emerald and Andrea push/pull Everette onto the sofa's back, tearing at her dress, each mouth latching onto a nipple, as their hands grope her fit booty.

In a 'New York Minute', Everette wails, "Cumming, Holy Fucking Tequila Shots, I'm Cumming," her body flailing Like A Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.

My mouth's wide open catching flies, as Andrea, Ryna, and Emerald wantonly strike every one of Everette's sexual hot-spots like 'She Wolves'.

I've never seen such a harmonious 3 on 1 all-out sex attack in my nearly 35 years of life, even in Porn.

AJ grins wickedly, "Oh Yeah Babes, It's Fucking/Sucking time. Ann, where the hell's our booze 'cause we're gonna need it tonight?"

Loretta yanks me into the kitchen, saying, "Ann, grab the pitcher of Slings, 3 tumblers for sharing, and I'll bring wine with 3 glasses.

Taking a huge gulp of our Sling, Loretta flops on the loveseat, leaning against the back. Her head's swiveling left and right viewing the intense sex action across from us as she pinches my nips and madly fingers me.

From our view, my suite's lounge looks like a crazy fucking orgy scene from Girls Gone Wild!

AJ's head's hanging off the sofa, as she uncoils and strikes Raye's pussy like a demented Queen Cobra. AJ always seems extra hot going after Raye, maybe it's her faux desire for incest since they're as close as sisters.

Becca is buried in pussy, as Ro, Jewel, and Jaz vie for turns riding her face as she squeals, "Pussy-Pussy everywhere, all that poor Becca can eat," her face looking like it's been lingering for an hour in one of those drive-thru car washes.

AJ finally pulls Raye away from the scramble, hanging her booty over the sofa and burying her face in Raye's pussy doggy style, "My pussy big sis Raye, this is my fucking pussy, I'm gonna suck n fuck it all night long!" Raye hoarsely screams, "Cumming AJ, you're eating me so good!"

Switching my viewing angle a bit right to closely observe the sofa's curve, I can't fashion what the fuck has happened with Everette and Ryna, the two shyest ladies in our group.

Everette snarls, "Ryna, I tearing you a new pussy tonight," as she forcefully tosses Andrea aside and sits on Ryna's face cowgirl, and then dive-bombing into a hard 69.

Emerald and Andrea, smile teasingly while kissing all over Everette's tushy, then also slide into a soft loving 69 beside them.

Before I know what's going up or down, Loretta flips me over her lap, Smack-Smack-Smack, "You're having too much fun Wifey Pooh, and not taking care of me, the one who loves you."

There is no way I'm letting my darling wife down, so drop to the floor, push Loretta's knees back to her boobs, and start sucking pussy like a Hoover Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner!

I can't see a thing other than Loretta's soft pussy hair, but am so glad my GM Suite is soundproof. Even with my head locked between Loretta's sweaty thighs, the place sounds wilder than the winning team's Super Bowl Sunday Night Party.

On Hump Night (Wednesday) In Lemon Grove, CA, a Six-Some, Four-Some, and Two-Some's off the rails as we fuck ourselves Blind, Cripple, and Crazy.

We'll never stray from the lady(s) we love and are committed to for life.

So, It's Confirmed!!

TRUE LOVE CAN BE DIFFERENT

The End

Billyslate Copyright © 2024

Epilogue: 1

Threesome girlfriends, Raye-Ro-Jewel and Jaz-AJ-Becca are monogamous in their relationships for life. Each threesome has hot and wild sex in a six-person orgy 3 or 4X annually on their girls' party night.

Otherwise, none of them ever stray from their 3-Some Commitment to their life of True Love Can Be Different Forever!

***

Married couples, Emerald/Everette and Andrea/Ryna maintain sexually and emotionally shared marriages their entire life. Most of their inter-couple sex occurs on special nights, but not always.

Otherwise, the four young ladies are fully monogamous within their dual couple marriage, honoring their commitment to their True Love Can Be Different Forever.

***

Ann and Loretta, are a couple, with Ann loving to sit across from the huge sofa, backed against Loretta's chest. Loretta pinches and pulls on Ann's nipples, and fingers her pussy, while both ladies enjoy hours of scorching hot voyeurism.

Ann and Loretta are happily married, and fully monogamous for life, confirming their True Love Can Be Different Forever.

***

Frank-54 and Auntie Bev-51, get married a year after the move from Vegas to Lemon Grove. No sexual actions are written about them since they're a Hetero-Couple, and this is a lesbian love story.

But this is both their 1st Marriage and they're monogamous knowing that their True Love Can Be Different Forever.

***

Clarence and Percy, are another Hetero-Couple, so no sexual action is written about them. Clarence was able to transfer to the US Navy Coronado Submarine 11 Group. In San Diego.

He received a Nice Promotion since eight (8) of these ladies supported his wife, Percy in caring for their daughter, Niki whenever he's out to sea.

In Clarence's eyes, the 6-Some and 2-Some ladies are eight of the Best Women and Moms on Planet Earth!

Percy and Clarence enjoy a long healthy marriage, completely Monogamous, even with Clarence sometimes on a sub for up to 9-months of underwater duty, knowing their True Love Can be Different Forever!

Epilogue 2

AJ's Golf And Scholastic Academy is a resounding success in Lemon Grove; eventually having a total of 25 Children registered annually. The Academy's Mission mandates a Tri-Lingual Program, English, Spanish, and French.

Nine of the 25 Children are Niki, Judy, Emma, Dawn, Tevy, Chea, Darcie Mae, Ford, and Franklin.

All 25 of the children attend the Academy Free of Charge (FOC) and a majority are from Middle-Class or Economically Challenged families.