True Love Can Be Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

EVERETTE/RYNA POV

After dancing for an hour, we stroll to our suite chatting quietly, having a truly great party night. Ryna and Everette seal their point, Emerald and I will not be 100% Alphas in our sex life, but they're lovingly okay with us being 95% in control.

Ryna and I quietly eye our 5% control time for tonight. The moment we're in our suite, we suddenly push Emerald and Andrea side by side on the sunken sofa.

I yank Emerald's dress up to her waist, fully baring her moist pussy, as Ryna does the same to Andrea. They're so close, warm thighs touching from hip to toe, as Ryna and I pull our dresses up baring our crotches. We climb on their thighs and wiggle around in our babe's laps.

Everette softly, "Ryna and I are going to fully level with the two of you about our feelings, so please listen closely until we both finish?"

Teardrops on her cheeks, Everette opens up, "I love you Emerald, and have since we were thirteen when your Mom and Dad took me in. I was devastated by my parents' sudden deaths, with Mom Gabbi/Dad Wayland saving my sanity and life.

"You and I do everything together from then, and I'm hopelessly in love with you by our Fresher year at Stanford. You stay by my side through undergrad and Stanford Law School, always showering me with loving care.

"You desperately want us to have Sex, but I fear your Mom and Dad's possible anger at us being Lesbians. That's not an issue now, since they know we're in love."

Everette's crying, "I'm 27 and have desperately loved you for nearly 10 years, but am still denying you sex for some hard-to-describe reason, which I'm gonna fix tonight."

Everette smiles at me, "Okay Ryna."

So I take over; "I love you, Andrea, and have since we spent 4 hours studying together in the library. You are a Sophomore and me a Fresher in College, so I closely watch you the moment I lay my eyes on your cute bottom, jealous of anyone you spend time with.

"I'm so happy when you ask for my help, not stopping to think you're an A student. That day starts our wonderful friendship, and I fall hard for you but am scared you'll deny my love.

"We are both so busy with college, you, waitressing at Ruth's Chris and me helping my Mom. She's in declining health while trying to care for our little distant cousin, Darcie Mae.

"I'm out of this world happy when you tell me about the Ruth's Chris training opening and you recommend me. It means I'm still important to you, even with our not seeing each other every day like before you graduated, leading us to this moment in time."

I tear up, "Everette's shocked by Emerald's order for us to strip, but feels it's likely sexual frustration due to no sex issue, and I agree. So, we shoot tequila and sip Fume, unloading our fears, hurts, and wants on each other."

***

Before I finish opening up to Andrea, Everette kisses me, pinches my titties, and smacks my booty. "Fuck It Ryna, solving this crisis is on us because we've been holding ourselves and good sex back from the Woman(s) we love.

"They're the Alphas who should have kissed us, spread our thighs, and dived into wet n ready pussy! But they didn't, so we shy girls will take charge tonight!"

Dropping to our knees, we spread Andrea and Emerald's thighs wide open. Smiling, Everette and I share a soft kiss yelling, "SURPRISE" and like a lightning strike, attack their needy pussies with our lips.

Andrea's scream reverberates throughout the suite, as I latch onto her clit, sucking like crazy. My tongue washes her Vulva, trying to get deep in her pussy, but I'm a virgin to sex, so my eating her is a bit sloppy, but her juices are oh so sweet to my taste.

Andrea moans, "Oh my darling Ryna, what are you doing to me?" her body trembling in passion.

Ryna looks up at me lips smeared with my foamy juices, "Why my darling Andrea, I'm eating your hot n wet pussy like I dream of doing for the past 6 years."

Then I grin cheekily, "Andrea, you can spank my booty tomorrow for being such a bad girl, but I'm eating your pussy all night until you pass out."

I smile, turn, and deeply kiss Everette as she looks up from Emerald's pussy, mouth also a foamy mess, "Hey Emerald/Andrea, Everette and I never eat pussy before and just now have a Two For One Taste by proxy," as we kiss again diving back into our babe's pussies.

Andrea Cums Instantly, "Oh my darling Ryna, I'm never letting you get away from me, fuck it, I'm cumming again," huffing and puffing like a 5-Diesel Freight Train going uphill.

Everette and I stand, dresses now covering our pussies, and hug each other one final time. We caress our tushies and kiss deeply, as I rip Everette's dress off, and she returns the favor.

Then we pull Emerald and Andrea up, ripping their dresses off and I lead Andrea to our bedroom, while Everette leads Emerald to theirs.

***

SEX N LOVE: EVERETTE POV

I get anxious entering our bedroom, no longer having my best bud, Ryna for support.

EVERETTE-RYNA MEMORIES

Earlier this evening, Ryna and I are both shocked and scared shitless by Emerald sternly ordering us to strip. There's no love or tenderness in her harsh words.

I see Ryna throw a look at Andrea, who smiles, telling us to have Tequila shots and a glass of Fume, while she and Emerald talk for a while.

After 2 Tequila Shots, Ryna hugs me gently patting my butt, knowing I'm spooked, so we walk to the end of the lounge area where she hugs me again.

I try stepping back feeling Ryna's soft n warm naked body molded against mine, but she reels me in closer, cooing, "Settle yourself, Everette, no one's gonna hurt us, so why are you so jumpy?"

Lying my head on her comforting shoulder, "Emerald and I've never made love, because I fear her parents will hate me for us being lesbians."

So Ryna asks the obvious, "Her parents love you, even I can see that when we're all at Ruth's Chris that Wednesday night. So, why are you still so afraid to give Emerald your body, soul, undying love, and sweet pussy?"

Crying, "I think I've been in denial to Emerald for so long, I shudder at the thought, that maybe she doesn't want me now?"

Ryna shakes her head, "You silly girl, Emerald orders you to get naked the moment we're alone in our suite because she doesn't want you?"

Ryna thinks for a moment, "Everette, we're a lot alike, in that our true nature is passive, sometimes called a bottom, but tonight we'll be the vamps, so kiss me like you mean it."

I stand there stunned, so she grabs my butt, rams her tongue down my throat to my tonsils, and plays with my pussy lips, "You and I gonna be in charge tonight because I want Andrea so bad my pussy lips are squishy with cream," placing my hand between her wet thighs.

Grinning slyly Ryna says, "Tonight's our time to be on pussy patrol, Everett. Then after fucking our babes all night long you, me, and our pussies gonna fully bond becoming best friends forever.

Remember, to quickly take control, and overpower Everette the moment you two are alone!

***

So now that Emerald and I are in our bedroom, I do exactly as Ryna says. Before Emerald can react to our being alone, I forcefully push her onto the bed, falling on her back.

Her legs reflexively fly up n open as she lands on the bed, and I slam-dunk my head between her thighs licking everything my tongue touches, tummy, thighs, pussy, vaginal lips, and vulva.

I'm super surprised at the ease of my quickly taking control of the woman I love since tonight is my first time getting fully into actual sex. So, I go all in following my buddy Ryna's playbook, taking charge. What have I got to lose, even if it gets me into hot water?

I flip a stunned Emerald onto her tummy, Spank-Spank-Spank. "My darling, I may get into deep shit tonight, but in the morning your sore red tushy will confirm my devotion to sexually pleasing and fully submitting to the woman I love!

"First, whenever we're alone I want us to always fuck like Minks, Bunnies, or Two Pussied Billie Goats!

"I love Ryna as my best bud because our personalities are similar. We're shy and passive, but stunningly loyal, and will not deny anything to the woman we love.

"We both stay pure and sexually unspoiled so only the woman we love batters our walls of sexual hesitancy into shreds."

Finally, "Ryna and I are much better together, gaining power from each other. So, I want us two couples to share a home, raising our children as a family. We'll have friends in our lives, but they'll never be as close to us as Andrea and Ryna."

Spank-Spank! Then I start again wetly kissing every mound n crevice n valley of Emerald's delightful booty. From there I move down splaying her firm runner's thighs, burying my face in the geyser of cream glistening between them.

Softly turning Emerald over, I kiss her tight tummy, digging into and washing her navel with my saliva. Then running two long fingers deep into her pussy, I find and scratch the rough-patchy G-spot.

I move up to her chest, and moments later latch on to her juicy tits, biting a stiff nipple, Emerald hoarsely screams, "I'm cumming darling, fuck yes cumming for you my darling".

On a mission, I bite the other nipple, while keeping my 2-long fingers locked on her pussy's G-spot.

Emerald's body trembles and thrashes as she throws her legs wide open, knees back touching her boobs, singing out, "I love you Everette, and will never let you go. I've waited so many years for your love, and lovingly accepts everything you ask of me."

Emerald pulls me up cooing in my ear, "You'll be okay and happy in sharing our lives and bed with Andrea and Ryna?"

I kiss Emerald's eyelids, nostrils, and lips, "Ryna and I are truly alike, flamingly devoted and loyal to the women we love.

"You and Andrea are aggressive go-getters, who'll always protect your family(s)! This is the lifestyle Ryna and I madly desire, sexing our wives however they want, and giving our children unconditional love!"

Emerald smiles brilliantly, "Everette, will you marry me, so I can give you the lifetime of love you deserve?"

YES!

***

UNDERSTANDING: ANDREA POV

Meanwhile, in the 2nd bedroom, I quickly turn the tables on Ryna, spanking her stinging bottom.

"Ryna, you're a Bad-Spank/Bad-Spank, Girl, waiting nearly 6 years to declare you love me! Do you know how many Sweet Kisses You Cheat and Deprive me out of all that time?"

Just as I'm ready to land Ryna's next stinging Spank, our bedroom door implodes, and two naked women burst into our bedroom, suddenly skidding to a stop.

My swatting hand holds in midair, "Emerald, did Everette just declare

her undying love for you, and wanting all of us to have a lifetime together?"

"YES," replies Emerald, "Are you mad about it Andrea?"

I answer, "No Emerald, but this little Mynx, Ryna tries to spank me. She claims our lack of sex crisis is wholly my fault because I just didn't slap her booty, finger and eat her pussy saying, Ryna, you're mine forever, end of story.

"This BS excuse for denying me my rightfully deserved pussy, royally pisses me off. I've missed 6-years of sweet loving kisses while slurping her delicious pussy cream day n night.

"So, I flip her over my knee, ram three fingers up her begging pussy, and start blistering Ryna's booty"

Andrea grins wickedly, "I'm so livid with Ryna, and now your sassy little naked girlfriend, Everette, plotting to blame you and me for the error of their ways!

"Do you know how many sweet kisses and pussy juices these two Mynx cheat us out of all these years, by not being honest with us sooner?"

Emerald's fully onto my game, jumping in the bed beside me;

"Everette, you little Wench, get your butt over my knee. You're paying for cheating me out of thousands of kisses and sucking your dripping pussy for all these years." Spank-Spank-Spank!

Everette sighs, tenderly massaging her stinging booty, "Andrea, Emerald asks me to Marry her and I say yes. Are you gonna Marry my new best bud Ryna, and we become a family?"

I think n think, watching Ryna squirm, "Of course, I'm marrying this little tart, so I can catch up on all my missed kisses."

Everette shyly says, "Emerald darling, please, can I tell them the other good stuff?"

Everette grins, "So, Andrea and Ryna, after we're engaged, Emerald and I will start adoption papers for two little boys; and you two must try hard to bring Darcie Mae back from Columbia, MO. Our little boys will need a big sister in their lives!"

Ryna leaps over me, tackling Everette tickling her tonsils with a hungry kiss, "YES-YES-YES; Our three children will be so loved with two sets of Moms."

I wink at Emerald, "These two tushies need more tanning for making us wait so long for divine happiness. So, we each land 3-more Solid Spanks; Spank-Don't Ever / Spank-Deny Us / Spank-Your Love Again!"

We then pull Ryna and Everette up into our arms smothering them with loving kisses. Both Emerald-27 and Me-nearly 25 are just where we wanna be in our lives, with two vivacious, but shy women loving us and only us.

Ryna squeals, "Let's get engaged next month, but Andrea and I will get married a year after you two. Then Dad Wayland and Mom Gabbi can truly lavish you two with their love."

The four of us fooling around in bed together is lots of fun, with Everette and Ryna clustered between Emerald and me. We continually kiss our babes, fingering both wet pussies as we slowly drift back to sleep from our sexciting day and night!!

***

Waking up a few hours later Emerald is antsy, "I have an idea, let's buy our rings in Maui and get engaged there," with us three agreeing, "Hell Yeah!"

She continues, "We'll have our hot n sexy private party in Maui, not worrying about prying eyes from anyone. Then, if okay with Andrea and Ryna, we'll have a more official engagement dinner function at Ruth's Chris."

Ryna sighs, "I surely want us to celebrate our engagement(s) at the San Diego Ruth's Chris, but we all need to understand, that we may need to help the staff if our restaurant gets busy."

Everette squeals, "Okay, Ruth's Chris is Our House, so we'll make it happen there, even if each of us needs to pitch in for a couple of hours to help our staff on this special evening!"

I close the discussion, "We'll select our rings and get measured on our first day in Maui, and hopefully they'll be ready by our flight home. Then the four of us are on Pussy Eating Lock-Down for 3-days, our private engagement party fuck-a-thon.

"Our official Engagement Dinner Party at Ruth's Chris will be for family and friends. We'll wear matching cocktail dresses, with nice undies, so all our regular customers will know we're the Ruth's Chris fiancés hosting our engagement dinner party."

***

TODAY RYNA POV

We're deciding today's activity, and Everette offers, "My Emerald and Ryna's Andrea rule the roost. So, let's have 2-days of intense massages, only going outside briefly in the early mornings so the cruise staff can clean our suite.

"Today, Ryna and I will take care of our babes like they're queens. We'll relax by the pool for an hour, then come back here, giving you two loving massages, talking, and sipping Singapore Slings much of the afternoon.

"We'll nap for an hour, then pre-dinner Tequila Shots, and enjoy a quiet meal in the restaurant. If the band's still good, we do a few grinding slow-drags, and then back here to Boogey n Fuck the night away.

"Tomorrow we reverse, with Emerald and Andrea taking care of Ryna and me all day. Then, we'll have just one full day left to cruise, so we can begin our online jewelry search for rings, reducing our search time in Maui."

Emerald leaps on Everette with a long juicy kiss, "Darling, you and Ryna will be the best wives in the world! Andrea and I are so in love with you two and will be together for a lifetime.

"There's also another key topic we can discuss on our cruise pack-up day, now that we're all of one mind on our dual Lifestyle and Marriage."

***

We don't want anyone offering to buy us drinks, so will bring two tumblers of Slings, glasses, and tanning cream, and lie by the pool sunning for an hour.

Our suite maid, Alamea, hears us and agrees to carry the tray of booze, a bucket of ice, and glasses. She seems like a nice young girl, possibly Samoan. We accept her graceful offer, as she feels it'll take an hour to clean the place, and then she'll come for us at the pool.

I ask Alamea to order two massage tables and a double Massage Package before she starts cleaning. The pool scene is just as we fear, so nearly an hour later, we're happy to see Alamea come our way.

Back in our luxury suite, she delightfully surprises us by having two portable massage tables, lotions, oils, towels, easy-listening music, and candles set up for us.

Emerald gives Alamea a $100.00 tip, ensuring she knows this is a special thank you, and we'll also nicely tip her out at the Cruise's end. So Alamea leaves the suite with a huge smile adorning her cute little face.

I confab with my Soul-Sister Everette, "Let's switcheroo at the last minute, having a little fun," caressing her booty.

She winks and kisses me wetly giving Emerald and Andrea sly looks, "Okay you two, go shower the sweat and oil off your bodies, and we'll start your massage."

Andrea and Emerald strip, scamper into the huge bath taking a quick rain shower. Both climb onto the massage tables laying on their tummies and we surprise the hell out of them. I grab Emerald's booty starting her massage Everette fondles my girlfriend, Andrea.

Emerald and I are thrown for a loop by this switch, "I quickly whisper let's just go with the flow and see what happens!"

Everette whispers as she caresses my bottom, "Andrea, I've never had a friend like Ryna. Alone, we're shy and as quiet as church mice, but can be wicked little terrors working as a team."

I swat Everette's thong-covered booty, "You've loved Emerald for a long time, having to keep your desires in check fearing her parents. I now learn that Ryna longs to be my girlfriend and give herself wholly to me. But you both seem to fully desire opening your love for Emerald and Andrea for me, into a sexually active foursome."

I smile, "Everette, are you okay with all of us having sex with each other, anytime we're alone?"

She peeks over at Emerald and Ryna, whose hand is teasing Emerald's wet n gaping pussy.

Kissing me wetly, Everette runs her fingers down my vulva splitting the leaking swollen vaginal lips, then sucking my pussy-dew off her fingers.

Everette weighs her answer thoughtfully, "Andrea sweetie, Ryna and I love the freedom to play together, as we're permitted/desired by our lovers.

"I truly belong to Emerald, and Ryna's yours for life, but together we'll be a family happily sharing our physical love."

Everette, triumphantly, "So yes and I'm a hell of a lot more than okay with our newly agreed lifestyle. I'M ESTATIC!"

Smiling cutely, Everette gives me another wet kiss, as I glance over at Emerald, both her and Ryna giving thumbs up.

So, officially, we're now a foursome in Love, Sex, and soon-to-be Engaged. Ryna scoots over to my table kissing and fingering me for a moment, while Everette slips close enough to kiss and finger Emerald.