All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 02.1'

by NewSlowBurnStories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Waste of time.

Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

Ok, they love each other. Get on with it. These short teasers

are annoying.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

I’m confused. Tom and Milena have a visible, passionate love but Susan wants Mikena to have a more passionate love with a black stranger?

Which is it?

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Not saying Milena and Tim's love is a bit sugary, but is NewSlowBurn a pen name for Tate and Lyle?

Susan just wants the best for her friend, or is that to despoil her, so she can go hunting with an out-and-out cock hound like herself.

Best bit, the parts are shorter than Choppedliver's Heroine Addiction, which might cause me to sample the product of a similar name.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That bitch Susan should keep her opinions to her fucking self why does she want to ruin her friend's life.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Argh! I've just developed diabetes!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

WAY too slow, and what does Susan care about Milena's "excitement" as long as she's happy? What if Susan's "excitement" destroys her happimess?

JensensloverJensenslover8 months ago

Sickeningly sweet, too sickening, we GET IT! They love each other, we don't NEED to be constantly told with flowery, sugary lanuage, we're NOT reading Mills & Boon novels here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excruciatingly slow. Tim needs to get a gun with two silver bullets, one for Marcus and (more importantly) one for Susan. Witches like Susan should pay!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Bitch wants to set friend up with big black creep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous