Marriage Spanking Story

Story Info
Husband and wife get into spanking.
990 words
4.1
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had an interest in spanking and a few years ago asked my wife if she would let me spank her for my birthday present. She wasn't really into it, but is an amazing woman and said yes. We decided as I was just wanting to spank her and there was no roleplay, "stop" would simply mean stop rather than using a safeword. Seemed a little less weird that way.

We got the kids to sleepovers and had a nice dinner and after an awkward glass of wine on the couch, I asked if I could spank her now. She sighed, got up, and removed her jeans, and started taking down her underpants. I asked her if she could let me take them down. She said ok, but I could tell she didn't really get it and it was a bit weird and extremely awkward.

Getting her over my lap was tricky as she went to the wrong side and I had to explain that I was going to spank her with my right hand and it would be easier to do this if she was facing the other way. This brought home to both of us that I was about to smack her bottom for the first time and she said she wouldn't want to inconvenience me, which made us both laugh and broke the tension a bit. I felt incredible gratitude that she was letting me spank her.

She was finally positioned over my lap and I had her just as I'd always fantasised. I slowly peeled off her panties and left them at her knees. It was a profoundly erotic moment. I'd read up on it, of course, and warmed her up with a lot of rubbing and gentle spanks then escalated to spanking her firmly for maybe five minutes until her bottom was quite pink, she began to squirm and gasp a bit as I increased the tempo and she called a halt.

I said could she stand facing the wall with her hands on her head. I drank in the sight of her red bottom for a minute, realising this was probably a one-off event, then got up and kissed her neck and thanked her. I asked her how it was and she said she didn't really enjoy the spanking but the rubbing was nice. Honestly, it had been fun for me, but I was too worried about her suffering a sore bottom and all the embarrassment just to please me to really enjoy it either.

She then asked if I'd like her to spank me and though this hadn't been something I was interested in, I said yes if to at least even the score! When I got over her lap and she took down my underpants and started spanking I felt an amazing surge of excitement and after a couple of minutes orgasmed over her lap before we'd even really started, which I could tell was a bit of a relief for her. I got a towel and cleaned her up and obviously, neither of us knew what to say so we just watched Netflix and let it hang.

Anyway, it was obviously a strange and awkward affair and we didn't really talk about it afterward until a couple of months later I worked up the courage to ask her if she could spank me again. Again, she clearly isn't much into spanking, giving or receiving, but gave it a go and after about five minutes (I managed to not orgasm this time) asked me if that was enough. It hadn't been as hard as I'd hoped for so I asked if she could really let me have it. She laid it on as hard as she could, but I really wanted it to be painful and it wasn't working.

I suggested we could use the wooden spoon from the kitchen which was quite substantial. She was a bit leery but agreed and I got up and fetched it and brought it to her. She slapped it into her palm and mentioned that my bum was pretty red and I told her I really wanted it to sting and please don't worry about hurting me.

Her slapping her palm really gave me that charge again and I got back over her lap and she did go quite hard for a couple of minutes and just as it was starting to sting like I wanted the spoon broke! We both laughed and she said my backside was pretty bruised and got me to stand up and led me to the bedroom where we had some intense sex, While I was fucking her in the missionary position she smacked my arse with both hands and made me come immediately and very hard, triggering her own orgasm.

Afterwards we lay side by side, me on my front, hot red backside facing up, which she gently started stroking and said if a bit of spanking got me this hard she might learn to like it. She then confessed that once she'd got over the initial awkwardness, she'd begun to quite enjoy spanking me and gave me a couple of gentle smacks. When I groaned happily she increased the severity until I was hard again and rolled me over and fucked me on top, clearly enjoying the control.

We haven't really spoken about it since and I really want to do it again. We were at a second hand shop today and I bought up a jokari paddle game and she gave me a big smirk and on the drive home asked me if I'd like a game tonight.

I feel blessed to have such an accommodating wife, though I am surprised at how it's flipped from me spanking her to her being on top and how much of a turn-on being spanked is. I don't think I'll ask to spank her as she's definitely happier giving than receiving. In fact I'm quite nervous about this evening!