All Comments on 'Marriage Spanking Story'

by Dan_Danger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
scienceguy950scienceguy950over 2 years ago

Liked it! Hopefully another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60over 2 years ago

Great story. I asked my wife to spank me a couple of years ago. She was reluctant but did it and loved the experience. We now indulge in this quite often. She once remarked to a smart comment from me that she would pants me in front of her friends and spank my ass. My only response was she wouldn't dare. She replied with don't bet on it and told me that with the loose fitting shorts I wear around the house it would be easy enough to do. So far she hasn't attempted it, but I hold out hope that some day she might.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 2 years ago

Hot. Turn about is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Before we got married, my wife and I would play yahtzee and dominoes and Rummy keeping a running score of who lost and how badly. Points equalled spankings and after a number of losses there would even be naked midnight dash dares around the neighborhood. The loser might have to walk around the van outside naked. Dash across the street touching the neighbors mail box then down a house or two and around some trash cans before returning home. It got to be quite eloborate complete with a box of items to be spanked with which included a wooden paddle that use to have a string and rubber ball attached, a leather soled sandle, a plastic paddle, a rubber soled slipper, and an old metal hand mirror with the glass broken and missing . 5 things in the box. After hours of "party favors" we were both ampted up, and horny, and excited about who and how much the other was losing by. Spankings tallied upwards until we decided every level would have 60 spankings. The first level would have 5 items at 12 swats equalling 60 spanks. Then a quick couple of naked dashes around the van, and a mail box, out to the trash dumpster and maybe across the street to a stop sign and that's it. But level 2 was twice as bad. 4 items from the spanking box would be picked and 15 swats equalled another 60 spanks for a total of 120 and a sore bottom would then have to go up the stree to the corner of a busier road. Even though this would happen at 2:30 am, there was always a chance of a car coming or a late night dog walker catching a glimpse of one of us naked with a bright red bottom. Level 3 would be 20 spankings each and a total of 180 swats in a short amount of time. After each spanking the least favorite spanking item would have to be placed somewhere outside during the naked nightime dashes, further and further away from the safety of inside. This 3rd level would always include crossing the larger 4 lane road into another neighborhood and then traveling down that sidewalk around a fire hydrant or road sign, only to return to our side of the street going far past our own duplex and stretching the course dangerously the other direction. By the time the 2 level got reached. someone had already had a very unlucky night and they were going to get their bottom spanked 30 times with 2 items and the losing item would be placed far , far away from the house because it would require a road trip in the car. We would need to, have to, get in the car and drive a couple of blocks away, where the loser would need to get out and walk the worst of the night's naked dashes in an enviroment picked by the winner. Commonly though, the ultimate would be dropping off the loser of the night, and then driving the opposite direction the streak was meant to go, and making the now bright red bottomed contestant feel left naked and afraid blocks from home with no way to cover themselves up or fix the situation. The Grand total of the whole night's spankings would be 300 spankings with an extra 75 after it was all over just to punctuate who won and who lost. But the big thing, the thing that made both our hearts stop was the long dangerous midnight runs in strange neighborhoods, and down dim and well lit roads and streets, hoping we hadn't taken too big a risk or that even if we did, we didn't get caught. By the end , raising the stakes, going double or nothing was as exciting as actually doing the bets, and NOT LOSING was as exciting as losing. We never got caught. And a few nights my wife chickened out, but on the nights that I lost, the exhilaration and sheer fear were so out there so titilating that I could hear my heart beat in my ears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous