True Nature Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omega?" I questioned softly as my thumb wiped a small part of his skin clean.

"Punish me Alpha," Fae answered, in a surprisingly steady voice.

I frowned, not understanding why he'd said that.

"What did you do?" I finally asked when the omega didn't say more.

"I... I tried to run away," Fae answered slowly, cringing as the words came out.

I knew it! I thought and mentally scolded myself for not fitting the boy with some kind of shock collar while I was at work. I'd been such a fool. Of course he'd want to escape Frank's if we had no future together! How could anyone want to belong to the likes of a Habberforth? I felt myself get angry and I noticed my wolf trying to quell that anger but I easily ignored him, taking my anger out on the omega instead.

"Do you know how much it would cost me if you did that?" I growled with a hard smack to his ass. "Frank would send his men after me! He might even tell Shadow Pack's Alpha King that I'm a thief! After everything I've done for you, how could you even think about running away?" I continued, slapping his ass harder as I grew angrier by the second.

The pathetic omega cringed again and whimpered, straining at the ropes, but being tied down meant he had nowhere to run.

I gripped the back of his neck, "You're stuck now," I hissed his ear as he shivered. "I paid for one more night with you and it's time to work." Despite my cruel tone, I could smell Fae's arousal as his hole began to moisten at my words.

I released his neck and let my fingers lightly trail down his back until I got back to his ass, "Such a slut," I tsked as my thumb brushed slick against his little hole.

"I am," Fae agreed, a touch of sadness coloring his tone.

Despite the medication, I suddenly felt an overwhelming need to give the omega some kind of pleasure. I moved behind Fae and quickly spread his legs so that I could get under him. Moments later my face lay beneath the omega's small cock as his own lips hovered just above mine.

"You better not cum," I ordered before taking his small prick into my mouth.

Fae's back arched and he cried out wantonly before stuffing his mouth full of my cock. I grunted beneath him, loving the sensations of his little tongue swirling around my cock from base to tip. I thrust my hips up, in an effort to reach the omega's throat and was rewarded with a slight gagging sound. I smiled around Fae's tiny cock and then got back to work, sucking the boy's balls into my mouth. I could feel his slim body shudder against mine as I played with them, rolling them against my tongue, biting them softly. Fae began to move his hips as he tried to fuck my mouth but the ropes kept him from making much headway.

His tiny cock throbbed against my tongue as I swallowed his messy precum. Slick began to drip down Fae's crack and onto my face so I shoved two fingers in his hole, trying to block the flood of arousal from my eyes. A guilty tingle of pleasure ran down my spine when the little omega gave out a pained cry and I let his balls out of my mouth as I turned my focus to my fingers. Roughly pushing them, from tips to knuckles, in and out of his ass at a rapid pace, spanking his sac with my palm each time my fingers thrust into him. Fae squirmed away from me, moaning and squealing around my cock, every time my palm made contact. I finally spit his cock out of my mouth, tired of the foreplay.

"N-no," the omega protested, his voice muffled as I thrust my cock deeper into his mouth.

"What do you want Omega?" I taunted and my balls tightened pleasurably feeling the boy gag as the tip of my cock hit his uvula.

"-or cop," Fae replied, unable to speak any clearer.

"What was that?" I mocked, ignoring Fae as he attempted to push his cock against my lips.

"-up eeeeee," he begged in earnest, trying desperately to find some sort of friction.

"Fuck you?" I asked with a cold laugh, finally playing along.

The boy nodded frantically as he sucked my cock tightly, doing his best to make my own needs unbearable. Without any warning, I ripped my fingers from the omega's ass, pulled out of Fae's mouth and up from under his body to stand behind him so quickly that the boy let out a tiny gasp of surprise.

"You really don't deserve for me to fuck you," I told him casually as the tip of my dick circled around his asshole.

I smiled to myself as it opened and clenched tightly in response to being touched.

"I know," Fae moaned, a hint of sadness clear, despite his arousal.

"I can't believe you tried to leave me," I continued, knowing in my heart that the words were unfair and probably uncalled for but the pills aided in my sense betrayal.

"No!" The boy protested, "Not you Alpha! Never you! I... I came back for you!" He promised as he arched his back, pushing his hole closer to my drenched cock. "P-please Alpha," he begged when I did not immediately reciprocate.

With an irritated sigh, I finally gave in, thrusting into him so hard he screamed but I did not hold back and I did not give him time to adjust to me. I pulled back and then thrust into him again, harder than before, and the omega's legs collapsed beneath him, unable to withstand the force.

"C-cain, please," Fae's voice shook with pain, and possibly a little fear, but the pills kept me from scenting his emotions strongly so I ignored them.

I thrust again, just as hard, just as cruel and soon I'd picked up a punishing pace to go along with my harsh movements.

"H-hurts," the boy whimpered as his body trembled beneath me.

"I thought you wanted this?" I scolded, as another powerful thrust punctuated my words.

"But-" he started.

"No? Didn't you just beg for my cock and now you're complaining?"

Fae didn't respond to my taunt but I could hear him sniffling softly and the quieter the omega became, the less I could feel angry with him. Eventually, I slowed to a gentle pace but I stilled immediately when I saw a slight trace of blood on my cock, from the poor omega's ass.

"Fuck," I whispered, feeling ashamed and sick with guilt. For I could feel what was left of my anger leaving my body the moment I'd spotted my mistake and I hated myself for pushing things too far. "Do you want me to stop baby, does it still hurt?" I asked gently as I reached one hand to caress the omega's back while the other went to stroke his tiny cock.

I was surprised to find that he was still hard but I didn't take that as permission to proceed and I waited for Fae to answer. The boy was quiet for several minutes and I continued to caress him, hoping to coax out an answer.

"You can finish Alpha," he finally said, his voice thin and wretched.

"But Fae you're bleeding, doesn't it hurt?" I asked, concerned and properly ashamed of my behavior. Was I really any better than Frank? I thought to myself, feeling miserable for actually hurting the boy.

"A little," he answered after several tense seconds. "But I... I need you to cum inside me... I.. I-"

I could hear tears in his voice and I started to pull out. My wolf instincts were beginning to override my suppressants, due to the omega's distress and I needed to comfort him.

"No!" He cried out, clenching his hole tightly around my cock before hissing in pain. "P-please. Alpha.... I need to feel close to you. My body n-needs... I need... please don't stop." He finally begged, as his hole continued to hold my cock in place.

I didn't feel right about it but Fae continued to beg until I began to move again. Only this time, I went at a much gentler pace, making sure to brush his prostate with each thrust.

"You d-don't have to d-do that A-alpha," Fae gasped in pleasure.

"Shhh just enjoy it pup," I whispered, pleased with myself, as I always was, for I making the omega happy.

Fae gasped and shuddered; his body overwhelmed with pleasure and his little cock created a small pool of precum beneath him. I briefly wondered if he'd soaked all the way into the mattress and found that the idea wasn't entirely unpleasant. On the contrary, I rather liked the thought of having the omega's scent buried in my bed.

My thoughts were interrupted when Fae let out a particularly loud moan before he came, trembling as each wave of pleasure coursed through his small body. When he finally went still, I gently pulled out went to untie the omega, not allowing myself the pleasure of cumming, for I felt too guilty for hurting him. Once he was free, I pulled him close to my chest and held him quietly while I tried to compose myself.

"I'm sorry," I offered, when he finally began to stir from his place in my arms.

"I'm used to worse," the omega answered, probably trying to comfort me. I hated when he did that.

"I told you I would never injure you..." I protested, that sick feeling back in the pit of my stomach.

"Did you like it?" The omega asked, looking up at me with innocent curiosity in his wide green eyes.

I chuckled darkly, "No," I responded honestly. "Well... I liked getting my agression out but when I saw I'd actually hurt you... I couldn't... I didn't want to continue."

Fae smiled sadly and kissed my cheek before asking, "Do I look alright? Am I... am I in trouble for touching your things?"

I cupped the omega's face in my hands, "I'm not exactly thrilled that you touched my things without permission but... you've been punished enough." I inwardly cringed as the mental image of Fae's blood popped back into my mind. "And you look... a mess," I chuckled softly as the boy blushed and I could taste traces of his hurt pride in the air. "Would you like me to fix it?" I asked, my own heart beating rapidly at the thought of exposing this side of myself to another werewolf.

The omega blinked up at me, looking slightly confused and I let him go so that I could grab the velvet pouch he'd left on the night stand, dumping the contents onto my bed. I then picked up a small pot of eyeliner and a thin, delicate brush.

"I can fix your makeup... if you'd like that?" I asked shyly, feeling extremely self conscious about what I was admitting.

Fae's eyes widened and he smiled at me, looking truly delighted. "Yes please Alpha!"

"Go wash your face and them come right back," I answered, my hands shaking a little over what I was about to do.

The boy quickly did as he was told and I took the moment alone to pop another pill as I set up the products I wanted to use on the omega. Nothing too dark or garish, I wanted Fae to feel beautiful. By the time the boy had come back, I knew exactly what look I would give him... and I could even admit to myself that I was a little excited to play around with the makeup, as I hadn't touched it in quite some time.

"Now, just sit still and close your eyes," I instructed as the little omega sat before me and the boy quickly obeyed.

"Alpha, how is it that you know to use all this stuff," he nervously asked, as I gently primed his skin.

I smiled sadly to myself, "My mother taught me some when I was younger, before my dad abandoned us. On the days he was expected to come home from a pack hunting trip, she would spend hours cleaning our home. Then she would spend hours in front of a mirror, attempting to make herself look young and desirable.

At first, I would watch as she painted her face with beautiful hues. She was so talented that I often felt as if I were witness to a painter bringing a garden of color to life. Eventually, I became more curious and asked if she could paint me, which led to me trying things on my own, whenever my dad was away.

When I was older, I tried to go to school for it but my father... he set up boundaries with his pack and lotus pack have their own boundaries as well. This kept me out of every school and job in town run by our kind. I'm grateful their are humans here that I can work for but that left me with limited options so... I've only kept up with makeup as a hobby. My dirty little secret."

I blushed at the confession while I brushed a light red across the omega's full lower lip.

"I'd let you practice on me anytime," Fae said, once I'd finished.

I smiled softly at him, "I know you would, little wolf," I replied, refusing to acknowledge how much I'd miss Fae's presence after tonight.

I carefully opened a compact that held a small mirror, letting the omega check his reflection. I was reward when Fae's jaw dropped in aww, taking in his thick, black lashes, accented with green shadow matching his eyes.

"You made me look so pretty," he gasped, gazing at his blushing cheeks and kissable red lips.

"I had a beautiful canvas," I replied, loving when the omega smiled brightly for me.

Fae studied himself for quite sometime before looking up at me with a serious look in his eye.

"Cain... can we pretend, just for tonight, that I'm your mate?"

I frowned at the omega, disapproving of how much I liked the idea, despite my high dosage of medication.

"It's not a good idea Fae," I finally replied, instantly feeling guilty as his face fell. "Come on, let's just have some dinner together and then get some sleep. It's been a long day." I told the boy as I gently pushed him from the bed and guided him to the kitchen.

The omega allowed me to lead him and did not bring up his request again. Instead, he ate quietly, smiling sadly every so often if we accidentally touched. Each time he smiled, my wolf tried to nudge me, wanting me to claim the omega as my pills began to wear off. So, during dinner, I excused myself and took 6 more suppressants, hoping to silence my wolf for the remainder of the night. After several minutes, my thoughts were quiet and I could no longer hear my wolf insisting on throwing our freedom away. It was just me and Fae... and soon, it would just be me again.

************

I woke early, feeling like I hadn't slept at all. Rolling over, I studied Fae for a few minutes, not wanting to wake him. He didn't deserve to return back to hell and I wished for the umpteenth time that I could do something for him. I wished, for the first time, that I had a pack I could turn to, family that would help me protect this helpless omega but I nothing and no one... and he wasn't my responsibility. I tensed, waiting for my wolf to snarl at my thoughts but he was silent. For once, the pills seemed to be doing their job, and I needed them to, if I was to make it through today.

The thought of life without Fae shouldn't bother you, l scolded myself in irritation. After all, the boy was never meant to be anything but an experience; an experience I wasn't too cowardly to pursue on my own. I sighed in frustration, disliking myself more by the day. Ever since this little omega had entered my life, nothing had been the same and I craved normal. I just needed everything to go back to normal.

"Good morning Alpha," Fae spoke in a soft voice as he shyly looked up at me.

I smoothed my expression to a slight smile, feeling bittersweet at the thought that I might not ever hear those words again and then I kissed him, just a small peck but I couldn't help myself.

"Frank was pretty clear that he wanted you right away this morning," I finally said, hating that that's how I was greeting him.

"I understand," Fae answered bravely. "Am I allowed to wear more than the thong?" He asked, looking humiliated.

"I'm not sure but it's not exactly safe for me to drive you around in just that." Reaching under the bed, I pulled the soiled t-shirt and socks out that he'd arrived in and handed them to the omega. "I wish I could wash them for you," I told him, feeling like I was failing him.

"Frank would probably punish me for that," he assured me, as his tiny hand squeezed mine.

I didn't deserve his kindness.

I nodded silently and let him get dressed while I cooked him a large egg omelette with toast, knowing it was probably his last nice meal for a while. As the thought crossed my mind I had to reach into my pocket for another pill, not wanting my wolf to wake up now, of all times.

The omega ate quickly, between thank you's for how I'd "treated him so kindly" and "thanks for spoiling him".

The guilt began to eat me alive and I knew I deserved it as I drove us slowly back to Frank's. The trip was fifteen minutes long but it felt like seconds and soon enough I was pulling up to Frank's house.

"Alpha," Fae's voice wavered as I watched huge tears form in his beautiful green eyes. "Please, don't make me leave you."

"Fae-" I started.

"Please! I- I promise I'll be the best mate ever. I do anything for you! Or... let me be your slave? And if you get a mate in the future... I'll take care of them too!" He begged.

"Fae-"

"Cain please! Save me," he cried pathetically as he gripped my hands in his.

I took a deep breath, needing the self control it gave. "Fae... stop crying. I need you to be good, okay? Be good for me and... and go back to where you belong."

"Daddy-" he begged.

"Enough! I won't change my mind," I told him, forcing my voice to be much colder than I actually felt.

Fae's lip trembled but he quickly wiped his face clean of tears. "Yes Alpha. I apologize for making a fool of myself." He told me, sounding dead inside.

"I'll see you tonight," I offered, feeling cruel when I knew that I had to bring a date to tonight's game.

"Yes, to see Frank," the boy answered before opening my car door to the cold wind, and slipping out of the vehicle, leaving behind only the scent of his fear.

I anxiously watched as the omega quickly made his way to the front door. He knocked twice, shivering as the door opened, revealing a sloppy, drunk, glassy-eyed Frank. I could see his face turn red with anger at the sight of the little omega and cringed when the large man slapped the boy across the face, harder than I ever had, before ripping his shirt off and throwing it into the mud.

However, irritation quickly replaced my concern when the omega bared his neck in surrender to the beta. His simple action left me feeling somehow robbed as I witnessed the boy submitting to his technical master. Frank then grabbed the boy by his neck and roughly dragged him inside before slamming the door shut. I didn't want to leave him there. I put my hand on the door, considering what would happen if I barged into Frank's home here and now... but I did nothing. Feeling sick with guilt, I turned the key and reversed, driving away from the offensive scene, all the while knowing that tonight was sure to be so much worse.

12