True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad opened it, looking at me with a half alarmed smile. "You have company, kiddo?"

Getting up, dread filling me, I went out front warily, ready to yell for dad.

Angel grinned at me, looking over my pajamas. "Mornin', mija," he told me as dad followed me in and sat down at the kitchen table. I knew he was being protective and it made me smile.

"Hi," I answered softly.

"I came to give you a ride to school."

"Oh... umm... it's really early, I'm not even dressed yet," I told him, blushing.

"John isn't picking you up?" Dad asked, his voice a little high.

"No," I answered quickly, looking down. Angel looked fine, what had happened?

"Kiddo? What's on your face?" Dad asked, standing up. "Are those bruises?!?"

"Oh... yeah... umm... this girl at school was bullying me, but Rose made her stop. Her and her friends. She grabbed my face and it bruised, but she didn't really hit me. Rose took care of it, it was no big deal. I'm going to get dressed."

"Kiddo, are you sure? Do you want to stay home until Rose is ready to go back?"

"I... actually, can I? I'd like to do that at least for today? I could use a day of reading."

"Abuela is making revoltillo, you should come learn to make it, mija," Angel called happily.

"I can do that," I whispered, trying not to smile.

"Kiddo? Would you like to introduce me to your friend?" dad asked, his voice strained.

"Dad, this is Angel."

"Good to meet you," Angel laughed, offering a hand. "Abuela likes your daughter a lot, she thinks she's sweet and she's keen to learn a lot from her, she likes that. She loves to teach and she loves to cook and she said mija already feels like family."

"Oh, that's lovely," dad told him faintly, his eyes wide. "Family?" he asked me worriedly.

"I think everyone is family there, even all the friends who are always over there."

"Aye, they are," Angel agreed. "But Abuela feels like True is real family. Get dressed, mija, I'll walk you over. Your papa and I will talk while you get ready."

I hesitated, looking at dad, then Angel warily. What was Angel going to tell him?

Hurrying, I got dressed and wrangled my hair into a messy bun as I went back down the hall to the dining room.

"... thought a few times about riding, but something a little... less than what you drive," dad was saying. "When I was in Italy, I rode a Vespa everywhere and it was actually very liberating."

"I'm ready," I told Angel breathlessly.

Angel grinned at me, then opened the door and held it for me. "It was nice meeting you!" he called to dad.

Dad smiled genuinely. "You too!"

I looked over my shoulder at Angel on the stairs, curious. "How did you win him over so quickly?" I asked softly as he led me away from the stairs up and to his garage and basement door.

"Talked to him, mija. Like I wasn't the scary boricua next door, just another man," he grinned. Turning, he put gentle fingers on my ribs, then backed me up to the wall with them, still smiling as he put his other forearm above my head. Leaning in close, his head was close enough to mine I could feel the heat of it, and his eyes were two inches away, looking into mine. "The pendejo... he won't be bothering you or anyone else anymore. Him or his friends. You won't be seeing him back at school for a while either and he definitely will never play any sports again in his life."

"Thank you, Angel... why? Why do all of that? Just because you hate him and wanted an excuse?"

"You can think of no other reason, mija?" he asked softly, moving in closer and nuzzling along my temple as his lips went to my ear.

Goosebumps went up and down my arms as a shiver went up my back. An electric feeling filled me and more than anything I wanted to put hands on him. See if he felt as good as I knew he would. His fingertips on my sternum were half an inch from my breasts and I wanted to ease down enough that his fingers would slide over them, tease them and fondle them. My breathing quickened as I imagined it, all of it playing through my head in a split second as I squirmed. I felt myself getting excited, a need pulling at me from between my legs.

"Do you know what else I told him, mija?" he asked in a whisper, his lips tickling my ear.

"What?" I asked breathlessly, hardly able to take it anymore. My hands went to his wrist at my ribs, though there was hardly enough room between us.

"I told him you were never his to take. You would never be his. From the moment you arrived, you belonged to someone else and he never had a single chance."

"I... you... why?" I stammered, confused.

"You can think of no reason, mija?" he asked again, teasingly, his lips trailing to my cheek as he canted his head to see me.

I was vibrating with excitement, thrilled to my toes that I knew he was saying I was his, but I was still afraid. Afraid he was teasing me or he wanted something from me. Or that I was misreading completely and I was turning everything around to hear what I wanted to, to fulfill my own fantasies.

"None at all?" he whispered, moving closer so his lips were an eyelash from mine.

I let out a slight whimper, then closed the distance, pressing my lips to his. Immediately, he kissed me back, pushing me hard against the wall as he gripped my face and my ribs just under my breast. His mouth was hungry as his tongue toyed with mine, but his lips were soft and he wasn't pushing too hard. Like he wanted more but was holding himself back.

I didn't want him to hold back!

Sliding a hand up, I gripped his hair and pulled him in harder, pressing my body against his as I held on to his shoulder with my other arm.

"Aye, mija," he breathed happily, pulling away just long enough to pick me up. He took two steps down the hall to a door and shoved it open, then flipped the light on as he kicked the door shut.

It was a small bedroom with just enough room for a twin bunk bed and a chest of drawers, but it was clean and it smelled like a mix of oil, grease, gasoline and cologne. Not a bad or rank smell, just work and him.

There was also zero shame in his eyes as he laid me on the bottom bunk, looking me over as he bit his lower lip.

"Fucking perfect, mija," he whispered, then leaned in and kissed me again, climbing on me and laying next to me, pulling me close. His hand went back to my ribs, his other arm slid under my head and gripped my far hand, lacing our fingers together. He was still being a perfect gentleman and as much as I loved it, I wasn't having it.

Reaching over for his hand on my ribs, I gripped his wrist and pulled his hand up to my breast, then started pulling his t-shirt up.

He whispered something in Spanish as he went up on his knees and pulled his shirt off. I yanked my own off, then lunged forward and unbuttoned his jeans. A growl left his throat as I pulled the zipper apart and he pushed me to the bed, then yanked my yoga pants off almost roughly. He shoved his own jeans down to his knees before tackling me back to the bed and kicking them off.

He wasn't holding back anymore, his mouth trying to devour mine as he gripped my hair in one hand and my waist in the other. Rolling his head up suddenly, he pressed his head to mine as he breathed heavily and looked down into my eyes. "Say it, mija. Say what we've both known since we put eyes on each other," he demanded.

"I'm yours," I told him confidently.

"You're mine," he agreed, his eyes shining as his lip curled.

I lifted my head, pressing my lips to his again as our skin pressed against each other. It felt perfect, his hot skin on mine and I never wanted this moment to end. It was bliss in his arms, in his bed.

He raised up again, higher this time and I looked over all of his tattoos, then wished I could taste them. He gave me no real chance to admire him, pushing me up to the top of the bed, then sliding my panties off before pulling my leg to the other side of him.

I had a moment of self consciousness as he looked down between my legs, but the way his eyes lit up, the adoration there, the thought slid away quickly.

"Mmm, fuck, mija!" he rumbled, then dropped down and wrapped his full lips around my pussy as his tongue stroked and licked.

I sucked in a breath, my eyebrows going high because I hadn't expected it. I'd dreamed of this moment, imagined it a hundred different ways while I held my vibrator. What it would be like in this moment. I'd even imagined Angel's lips more than once since we'd moved in, but...

This wasn't what I was expecting. His mouth moved expertly, he knew what he was doing, but...

It tickled. Not like a soft, sort of tickle, but a harsh tickle that jerked my limbs and jangled nerve endings enough to make me flinch. It wasn't really a tickle at all, but it was the only way I could think of it, a violent, uncomfortable tickle that made me twitch and raised my anxiety.

"Stop!" I breathed, squirming away.

Angel pulled back quickly, looking concerned as he yanked a sheet up to cover me. "Mija? Are you...?"

"No!" I cut in, shoving the sheet back. "Nothing's wrong, I just don't like that!" I breathed, pulling him close again and wrapping my legs around his waist as I tried to kiss him.

"Don't like it?" he asked with a smirk. "Mija, I know some chicks are afraid or embarrassed, but..."

"I'm not, I'm not either of those, I've fantasized about having it done to me... it just... I'm too sensitive or something, it just sort of... tickled but in a harsh kind of way that didn't feel good."

"Are you sure, mija? Because if you think I don't like to do it, you're wrong. I fucking love it."

"I know! I saw that the day you asked me... I saw that it was a thing for you and believe me, it fueled a lot of fantasies about you and this happening! But now that it's happening... it just doesn't feel good. I'm not just being shy, Angel. I would let you go for hours if I liked it, I promise."

He chuckled then, shaking his head slightly. "I knew it got you hot that morning. I saw it in your face, you would have said yes if Sonja wasn't right there. You wished you could have said yes. We can play more later, I will try again in other ways... for now..." he trailed off, looking over my face as if trying to read whether I might want more or if I was still too upset over everything Riot had done.

In answer, I pulled him down into another kiss as I reached down with my other hand and found his mostly hard cock in his boxers. He groaned softly into my mouth, but I was done playing games. I needed him!

Letting go of him, I pushed his boxers down with both hands, then gripped his cock again, stroking it before wrapping my legs around him and guiding him between my legs.

"Mmm, fuck, mija!" he breathed, pulling out of the kiss, then kissing my nose and head as he moved up enough to press his hard cock to my wet and waiting slit.

When he slid in, every drop of tension in my body left me and I breathed out in bliss as he filled me. His perfect cock, stretching me open and filling me completely full. Holding himself there a moment, he pressed hard against my inner wall, trembling.

He whispered another string of fervent Spanish, then eased back slowly.

"You... you're so perfect," I managed, my hands moving to grip his arms. "So beautiful, Angel! So... so you... it's devine," I managed, shaking my head as bliss and emotion overwhelmed me.

"Mmm, mija, my perfect little Estrella!" he smiled, moving gently and making love to me, his hand caressing my face as I held his wrist.

Tears rolled down my temples, but they were happy tears. Blissful tears of emotion leaking out.

Angel began moving faster and I knew he was getting worked up, I could feel the need building in him. It was building in me too, and I needed it. I needed him! Faster and harder he moved, and as he did, my need climbed with his until I was crying out with every thrust.

I was close! I knew he was too, but my mind was focused on my own rising need. The ecstasy that was on the cusp, just barely out of reach as I reached for it. My limbs taut, every muscle locked up, I reached harder and further.

When it finally yanked into me like a slingshot being released, my body bucked with the throwback, then rippled as the orgasm rocked through me again and again. As I went still, I felt him, felt his thick cock swell as he held himself deep inside me, then squirt hot cum into me, filling me completely.

"Oh! Oh jesus!" I breathed, panting as my body finally went limp and languid.

Angel chuckled as he held me a moment, then he eased out of me as he moved down to look at my face. "Nah, mija. Angel. Jesus is my cousin."

I burst out laughing, I couldn't help it and he chuckled again, then kissed me as I giggled.

"That was all I knew it would be, Estrella," he whispered, kissing me again and again.

"I... really liked that," I agreed. "A lot."

"Then you'll be glad to know I plan on doing it to you again. And again and again."

I laughed again, then pulled him to lay down next to me. Laying on his shoulder felt good as he held me close and I lay there smiling. He didn't just feel good, it was more. I knew there was a scary part of him, a part of him that I didn't understand and never would... but I also knew that he was a genuinely good guy. He loved his family, he was a hard worker and he protected his own. He had happiness in his soul, even with the anger I knew he must have as well. I liked that too.

"You want to stay right here all day, Estrella? Or go up and see everyone and help make breakfast?" he asked softly, stroking my arm.

"What does that mean? Estrella?"

"Star. True North, yeah? Rose told me. True North. My little North Star."

I couldn't suppress a grin as I hugged him more tightly, my heart swelling up. That was adorable and I sort of loved it.

"So, that's a yes, you want to stay right here all day?" he teased lightly. "I'm good with that. Might have to grab the sheet in case Alonso comes in for something, it's his room too."

"If he's older, how did you get the bottom bunk?"

Angel laughed. "Because when we were 7 and 9, he WANTED the top bunk. It's always been his. He bitches about it now, though, trust me. Where you from, Estrella?"

"Everywhere... nowhere. Dad has to move a lot for his job."

"His ride is nice. How come you and your sis didn't have cars too?"

"She wants another one, but she totalled her first two. Dad said the next one she has to buy herself, so she just lets him take her everywhere or gets an Uber."

"And you?" he asked, kissing my temple.

I blushed, turning my face to his chest. "Not many cars are made for someone my size. Plus... I don't do well driving. I have anxiety and it gets really bad if I try to drive in traffic. I... pass out sometimes, so I can't really get a license with my history of it."

"Guess that means you won't be getting your own bike," he smirked. "That's fine. I want your legs around me anyways. What comes next for you? College?"

"Dad already enrolled me for an online college, right after I lost my scholarship. He says... I'm not really built for the world."

"Yeah. I saw that right off. You're a bird who needs to stay caged, you won't thrive in the wild. You need the comfort and safety of what you know."

I looked at him then, thinking about that statement. He was right. I'd always been that way, I'd just never been able to express it in words.

His lip curled in a pleased smile as I looked at his face. "That hair, mija," he chuckled. "I love how wild it is. Our kids are going to be a beautiful mix."

I opened my mouth in surprise, my eyes going wide as I looked at him.

He wanted to marry me? Have a family with me?

Of course he did, my dad was rich. I was rich. His life would be made.

Turning away, I sat up and reached for my clothes.

"What's wrong, mija? Don't want kids? I want many, but we can compromise," he teased, sitting up and kissing my shoulder. "Or can you not have kids? It's ok, True. We can adopt. We have plenty of kids here to take care of anyway he laughed, then caught my shirt as I started to pull it on. "What is it, mija?" he asked softly.

"Nothing," I managed to smile, tugging my shirt from his grip. "Is Josanna waiting on me, or did she even know I was coming?"

"I told her I was going to get you and take you to school," he told me, turning my face to his with a finger. "What's wrong, mija? Did it bother you? To hear me speak of the future? I already told you you were mine and you told me you were mine. Why the surprise of talk of the future, then?"

I swallowed hard, then pulled my underwear on. "Last night... was anyone hurt? Any of your friends? I didn't want..."

"Nah, True. None of us were hurt. Only that pendejo and the pieces of shit with him," he told me, getting up to pull his own jeans on.

I couldn't help but stop and look him over, his perfect body covered in art. The angel wings on his back, his skin so smooth and flawless. He was beautiful.

Turning to look at me over his shoulder, he grinned at me. "Seeing your face, mija... seeing myself in your eyes, in your expression... You're going to give me a big head."

As I looked at him, I realized I felt the same way. I could see in the way he looked at me that he liked what he saw, adored even.

Standing, I slipped my feet in my shoes, still feeling bad. I was getting too invested, he didn't want me. He wanted what my dad had. I could have fun, but I couldn't get invested.

Josanna was happy to see me, hugging me again and smiling, talking quickly. Angel gave me a grin and hopped up on the counter to watch us and translate since Sonja was at school.

Learning to cook was fun, it was something I'd always done, but never really gotten into. A chore I was good at and that was all. Cooking with Josanna and Angel, though, it was nice. Having someone to talk to and work with and laugh with. Angel teased a lot, making both of us laugh.

We were all sitting down to eat when Josanna spoke to him again, her tone softer now.

"Abuela wants to know how long before we get married," Angel grinned at me.

I blushed and looked at my plate. "I'm not even out of highschool," I half whispered.

Angel translated, but Josanna replied immediately.

"You're 18," Angel told me, his smile still completely adorable.

"But still in highschool," I nodded.

"It's almost out," he countered with a shrug. "And you can do your online college from here. I can get you internet. I can get you whatever you need. We have all that's important here anyway," he grinned. "Family, friends, fun, plenty to eat and all the love in the world."

I felt a tug then, a heart wrenching, aching feeling. I wanted to believe his words, I wanted it badly, but... it had to be my dad's money he wanted. No one wanted me, I was only worth what I could gain someone.

"My dad," I stammered, not knowing what to say. I intended to tell some fib about how he was a firm believer in us going out on our own and making our own way without his help. Him not giving us a dime.

"Your dad won't be upset," Angel told me softly. "He likes me well enough and he wants to see you happy. That's important to him too, anyone can see that."

"I know... but his job, and moving..." the words tumbled out, I was feeling flustered as I tried to fight back what I was feeling. What I WANTED to be true.

"None of that matters, Estrella! I don't know what happened, if he was just fired or he did something, but it doesn't matter. I don't care about any of that. I may not be able to provide what he used to, but you'll be happy. I know you aren't the kind to care about money and material things, so what's wrong?"

"No! I don't!" I told him breathlessly, my heart hammering.

He thought we were poor now. He thought we lived next door because dad was fired or had done something wrong. He had no idea that dad still had money.

1...56789...21