True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God DAMN it! You BITCH! You're going to pay for this! Wait and see! You remember what I fucking told you! You KNOW I mean every word of it! Get your ass over here right now and I won't let him kill you!"

I closed my eyes, staying pressed against the dirt and hoping he didn't look over here.

"TRUE! Where the fuck are you? How can you possibly think this is going to work out for you?" he demanded, then went quiet again as my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

"FUCK!" he yelled after a moment. Seconds later, his truck started and he peeled out. His headlights shone over the top of me as he turned onto the road and drove away, his engine revving loudly as he sped up.

I waited about ten seconds before getting up and getting on the road, running towards home. I watched for lights in either direction, terrified as I ran down the road. It didn't matter which direction they were coming, as soon as I saw the glow of lights in either direction, I dropped into the ditch and stayed there until after they passed.

Once I got to the main road, it was a lot harder, there were far too many cars. Instead, I crossed the street and headed towards a gas station I could see, then hid in the bathroom and texted Rose.

'Need a favor but don't tell dad' - True

'Are you ok?' - Rose

'What favor?' - Rose

I thought about it then, realizing the people with her were Riots friends. I couldn't have her ask to come get me. A solution occurred to me, but I was nervous about it.

'Promise not to tell anyone' - True

'Swear on my life' - Rose

'Can you go next door to the bonfire?'

'Already here' - Rose

'These dudes are fun!' - Rose

'Do you know who Angel is?' - True

'Bird tats on neck?' - Rose

'Yes' - True

'Get him off to the side away from everyone' - True

'Is this a dare game? He's hot, but I don't think he's interested. I don't think he'd go for it.' - Rose

'Keeps looking at the street like he's waiting on someone' - Rose

'Just tell him you need to talk to him, it's important' - True

'When you get him alone, tell him I'm stranded at the Conoco at the north edge of town' - True

'You're stranded? I can get a friend to come get you?' - Rose

'NO!' - True

'Do NOT do that!' - True

'What's going on?' - Rose

'Please just tell him' - True

'I'll explain when I get home' - True

'Remember not to tell anyone' - True

'Especially not dad or any of Riots friends' - True

'He said to tell you he's on his way and I gave him your number' - Rose

'Did Riot do something? Did he force himself on you or something?' - Rose

'I'll tell you when I get home' - True

'Im freaking out! Are you in trouble?' - Rose

'Is Riot looking for you?' - Rose

'Did he ditch you?' - Rose

'Please, I'll tell you when I get home' - True

'You're freaking me out! I'm actually scared right now!' - Rose

'If he shows up there, don't tell him we talked' - True

'Erase all these messages right now' - True

'Erase every message after you get or send' - True

'Holy shit, sis, what the hell is going on?' - Rose

'Where the hell are you?' - Riot

I stared at the text, still shaking.

Please hurry, Angel!

'You need to tell me where you are!' - Riot

'He just pulled up and he went to the house' - Rose

'Don't let him know you're over at the bonfire' - Truth

'Gina already yelled for him to come over' - Rose

'Told him we were here' - Rose

'No one answered door, he's coming' - Rose

I swallowed hard, but didn't text back. If he took her phone, I didn't want him to see we'd been talking.

He would know, though. He would see Angel was gone and he'd know. He'd know Angel came to get me.

'Mija? Here' - (555) 633 - 4289

I jumped up and ran outside, still shaking and Angel looked me over from inside the entrance of the gas station. "You hurt, Mija? What's wrong?"

"Can... can you get me home?"

"That pendejo hurt you?" he asked darkly.

"I'm sorry... I just need to get home but my dad and Riot's friends can't know?"

"That prick threaten you with something, mija? Me and my boys can take care of that real quick. C'mon," he told me, putting a gentle hand on my arm and leading me out to a car. He opened the door for me, then got in the driver's side and pulled away quickly. "Tell me what happened, mami?"

"I... he... we got into an argument and I took off. He drove off without me, but then came looking for me. His temper was bad and I didn't really want him to find me," I lied, staring out the window shamefully.

"Aye, you're a terrible liar," he growled. "Just tell me you don't want to say, don't lie to me."

"Sorry. I... don't want to talk about it."

"Say the word and he'll never come around again."

"Why do you two hate each other?" I asked softly.

"He's a racist piece of shit is why. Sent ICE after my whole family. Got my parents and aunts and uncles deported. Abuela is a citizen, and all of us grandkids were born here, but not our parents. Him and his racist dad did all of that after Alonso asked his sister out. They went out a few times, then her dad met him and threw a fit. She said she wouldn't stop dating him, so they called ICE, trying to get rid of all of us. He also fucked with my cousin, but she refuses to say what happened. Said she don't want no one hurt or dead or something because of her. She took a job up in Bennington and moved up there after it happened, staying with some family up there. He fuck with you too?"

"Thank you for coming to get me... I didn't know who else to ask," I told him softly, instead of answering. Riot really was a complete raging psychopath! He turned onto our street and I could see Riots' truck in the driveway.

"Aye, mami, any time. I want you to get in back, pull the seat down and roll into the trunk, then pull the seat up after you," he told me, moving slowly.

I quickly did as he asked, though I was a little afraid of getting in the trunk, even if I did know the seat opened.

Angel stopped the car and got out, opening the back door and pulling a case of beer out. "More beer!" he called loudly to the crowd at the bonfire.

"Where's my fucking girlfriend?" I heard Riot demand.

"How should I know? You ain't welcome here, boy. You need to go."

"I'm on her property, not yours! Where is she? I KNOW you went and got her!"

"Get the fuck away from my car," Angel growled, seconds before the passenger door opened.

"Where is she?" Riot demanded, slamming the door.

"I don't know where your little girlfriend is, but you touch my car again and I end you, fucker. Try me."

"You need to leave," another man called, obviously talking to Riot.

"I'm getting daddy!" Rose cried, her voice fading as she got further away.

"I'm leaving! I'm leaving. Rose, tell your sister I need to talk to her as soon as you see her, you hear me? As soon as! Tell her... tell her I'm sorry. Tell her I'll see her tomorrow, first thing. I want to talk to her."

"I'll tell her," Rose answered, sounding like she was on the stairs to our house.

I heard the truck start again, then drive away.

Seconds later, the trunk opened and Angel reached in, helping me get out.

"True! True, oh my god, what happened?" Rose cried, running down the stairs to me as I ran to her. She hugged me close and when she did, the damn burst. I started sobbing into her chest and she hugged me closer. "You guys! I'll text you later, ok? I need to get her inside. Thank you for picking her up!" Rose called, leading me up the stairs.

Locking the door behind her, she led me into my room, then laid me on my bed and got in with me, hugging me from behind.

"Sis, tell me what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now... we just... got in a big fight and he left me there, then came back but I was afraid to go with him so I hid. I don't ever want to see him again!"

"He was being a real dick out there to all those people. They were real nice though... you were right. That guy, Angel... when I told him you needed help, he left like, right away. Didn't say anything to anyone, just asked someone named Geo for his keys and took off in his car. It was kind of... I don't know... weird and sweet both? Like... have you even talked to him? Do you know him?"

"Just a couple words, but I knew him and Riot had a thing. They hate each other. I knew he would come and he wouldn't tell Riot. I couldn't ask you, they were all his friends, and I don't want to bother dad. He would have gotten upset and I just... didn't want to bother him. He has so much going on with the fire and the house and getting everything we need AND the new job and catching up. It's just crazy right now and I want to help, not make it worse."

"So, did he like, hurt you or something? Try something with you? Push himself on you too much? Did he not like it when you said no? You did say no, right?" she asked, prying.

"He asked and I said no... then we kind of fought and I left. He left me there and I made my way to the gas station and called."

"You could have called from where you were!"

"Not if he was watching the road for someone to come get me."

"I guess not. Geez. What an asshole. So did he like, really try and push you into doing something you didn't want?"

"I don't want to talk about it any more," I whispered, feeling sick again.

This place was turning into one disaster after another and I was really starting to hate it.

Rose lay there with me, spooning me and hugging me until we both fell asleep.

"Look at you two!" Dad called brightly. "Have fun last night? Looks like you two maybe had some drinks? You know I don't really care as long as you promise not to drive or ride with someone who's been drinking. Call me. You both feeling ok?"

"We didn't drink, daddy," Rose yawned, getting up.

"You don't usually fall asleep in clothes, makeup and sharing a bed. Sounds like a drunken stumble full of 'I love you so much, you're my favorite sister' if you ask me," he laughed. "Come on, let's go get pancakes!"

I sat up quickly, rushing to get dressed. I WANTED to be gone when Riot showed up.

In less than 20 minutes, which was probably a first for Rose, we were out the door and driving towards town. We passed Riot on the road, but dad didn't notice as he talked to us about how it was ok if we drank.

"We really didn't, daddy," Rose cut in, glancing back at me after Riot passed us. "We just went over to the bonfire next door and talked to our neighbors. They're really nice. True and Riot had a few words and he left, then we came home and I sat with her to talk for a few. We fell asleep. That's really all. We know you don't care if we drink as long as we're safe, we'd tell you if we did. Anyway, you REALLY think True drank anything?"

Dad chuckled and changed the subject.

When we pulled in and started into the restaurant, dad offered me his arm and I took it. "So, kiddo, what did you two fight about?" he asked softly.

"Ummm... he's just kind of moving a little fast for me. I don't really want to do the serious dating thing, I'm not that into him. I want to be friends and he wants more."

"Ahh. yeah. Friendzoned. I can see how that would upset him and make him take off," he smiled. "I hope this place has good crepes!"

I was nervous as we headed back home and relieved when there was no truck in our driveway.

Angel was out in his driveway working on a bike, though and he looked up when we pulled in.

Dad and Rose headed up the stairs, but I hung back, then went around the car, stopping on the other side of his bike as he watched me come.

"You look like you feel better," he offered with his smirk, then swung his leg over the bike and got on it, tilting it upright and pressing his leg against me as he looked down at me from inches away.

"Umm," I stammered, my heart racing as I went still. I knew I should step back, but I also knew he'd done that on purpose, just so he could press against me and look down at me from inches away. It was... a little bit thrilling and I didn't really want to move back. "I came to say thank you. For last night... ummm..."

"It was no problem," he smiled, looking over my face.

"Umm... thanks. Uhhh... is this one yours?" I asked changing the subject as I looked down at the pewter colored bike with angel wings on the sides.

"Yeah."

"It's pretty. I like the wings."

"Yeah?" he asked with another smirk like he had a secret. Reaching over, he took my hand and put it on the bike, sliding my fingers over the body and closer to him. "You ever had this kind of power between your legs, mami?" he asked throatily, bringing my hand all the way up to his crotch and the bulge in his pants. He wasn't hard, but it was obvious there was a bulge there as he held my hand against it.

I knew I should say something cutting to his cheesy line, but in truth it had given me goosebumps and made my heart race even faster.

"We're all riding later. You should come ride with me, mami. I think you'd like it. I think I'd like to feel your legs wrapped around me."

"I... umm... maybe," I stammered, my face going hot as I wracked my brain for something clever to say.

His smile broadened and he scrunched his nose at me. "You're cute," he told me.

I realized then that my hand was still on his dick and jerked it back quickly. "I... need to go!" I told him breathlessly, backing away. "I have... homework," I lied, then turned to run inside.

"See you soon, mami. I'll tell you when we're about to leave!"

I gave him a single nod at the door before ducking in and shutting it.

Leaning against it, I tried to breathe, then suppress a smile.

Holy hell he was really sexy!

Grinning, I hurried back to my room and opened the new laptop dad had brought home for me, then set it up, connecting it to the new wifi. Immediately, I got on Amazon and made 3 new wish lists full of books. Ones I wanted replaced right away, ones I wanted replaced eventually and new ones I wanted to get. I didn't usually order books on Amazon, but it was a good place to store lists, especially when it gave recommendations based on things I liked. I would take the lists and go to local bookstores with them.

I was halfway through my list when I remembered Riot could show up any minute. Jumping up, I grabbed one of my three new books and hurried outside. The middle of the day was a great time to go into the woods to read, it would be brighter, but still shaded and quiet.

I was half a dozen steps from the woods when I heard his truck pull in. For a second, I froze, looking back. He got out of his truck, looking right at me.

Turning, I ran into the woods, but after my initial panic, I realized I was being an idiot. I did NOT want to be deep in the woods, alone with him. Turning again, I raced back out towards the house and Riot caught up to me a few steps out of the woods.

"True! True, calm down! Just chill, ok? I came to say sorry, really. I fucked up really bad and read you all wrong. I thought you were a sub and liked being told what to do, that's all. You know what a sub is?"

"Yeah," I breathed, trembling as I looked around to see if anyone was outside. Angel and his friends were all gone, their bikes all missing. No one was outside, I was alone with him!

"So you get it. I just misread you is all, I thought it was what you wanted. It's alright, I'm not mad about you hurting me, ok? I just wanted to come and say I was sorry, alright? It'll never happen again. Cool?"

"Yeah," I agreed, still terrified. He was lying.

"Good. I'm sorry, True, really. You forgive me?"

"Yeah," I lied with a shrug, just wanting to get back inside.

"Cool... let's go inside and talk then," he told me, speaking softly as he took hold of my hand. "I know things all kind of seemed rushed to you, True. Mal told me I came on super strong super fast... but I'm the kind of guy who knows exactly what he wants. I've been waiting for a girl exactly like you, and you just showed up, so adorable and perfect for me. Right exactly as I'm about to graduate and start my life. It was just... perfect, you know? Like... fate. That's exactly what it was, fate. Everything falling into place like it did. Meeting you over some fluke thing that happened. My dad would usually never volunteer to help someone move, but getting in with his new boss? He was all in and insisted I help too. He wanted to make a good impression. Do you know what kind of weird alignment had to happen for us to just meet? We have none of the same classes, we never would have even seen each other at school!" he told me, opening the door for me and leading me into the dining room. Dad was down in his office and Rose was in her room getting ready. She was going out with friends in a little while. "Which room is yours?" Riot asked, hesitating at the hallway.

"We can sit on the couch," I told him quickly.

"I wanted to talk in private."

"Dad is downstairs and Rose is in her room, it's as private here as it is in my room. My room is really small and a wreck right now... do you want some iced tea? I made some..."

"No, True," he told me quickly, pulling me to sit down on the couch. Taking hold of both of my hands as he faced me, he looked over my face. "I'm... going to college here locally. I've always known what I wanted to do, True. Get my degree, get into the family business. I have an easy in with my dad with IT and security. Mostly... I want a family, a huge family. A wife. Get married and get a house... I knew as soon as I saw you it would be you, you're so perfect for me. You're what I've been wanting my whole life! And with your dad as my father in law, I could get a really good position. Make a lot of money to take care of us. Get a really nice house, nice cars, everything. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I... I don't know. I've never really cared about that sort of thing... umm... I don't want a family either. Kids... babies... I don't think I could really deal with that. If they started crying and it triggered me... what if I passed out and hurt them by accident when I fell, or it left them alone and something happened? It terrifies me to think about! Plus... I just really don't want kids. I've never been a little kid person, it makes me nervous being around them at all. I don't know how to act around them or talk to them and..."

"Easy, babe, settle down. We'd have perfect kids and I'd be there. We'll get you better and we can have a dozen kids! I kind of can't wait to get you pregnant and keep you that way. I really like you, True. A lot. I think we'd be great together, don't you? Now that I understand I misread you and I promise to be gentle with you from now on?"

"I... I don't really know, Riot. I'm still afraid of you, and I don't really think... I don't really think we have the same goals. I want to be a librarian at a public library. It's all I've ever wanted to do."

"You can do that! No problem, yeah. You won't make much, but that'll be fine. I'll make a lot. I'll rise up in the company really quickly with my connections, especially after we're married. You'd be twice as adorable as a little librarian, I can get into that, actually. My sexy little librarian of a day, my hot wild girl at night. That's sexy as hell, babe."

I looked away, looking outside at the deck. "I need fresh air," I told him, pulling away quickly and hurrying outside. I went to the railing right away and he followed me, leaning on it to look at me.

"We'll just hang out for a while. I'll show you, ok? Show you I'm sorry. It'll work out great, I promise. We'll finish out the school year, you on my arm and it'll be perfect."

Turning slightly, I noticed all the bikes were back next door, but they weren't outside. I looked back at the woods, wishing Rose or my dad would come out.

"Let's go talk in your room," he prodded, taking my hand and tugging on it.

"I like it out here, it's nice and I need the fresh air. I don't like being closed in."

1...34567...21