True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me more about you, babe. Tell me about where you used to live. I want to know everything about you."

I told him a few things haltingly, hoping someone interrupted soon so I could leave. He asked more and more questions, then told me a little about growing up here.

The afternoon turned into evening and he tried a few more times to get me to go to my room.

Rose left, hurrying out the door when her friends showed up, not even looking in my direction out on the deck.

Dad was my only hope and I knew he was working. He might be down there till midnight with all he had to do.

Riot kept talking, cajoling, trying to convince me he was this great guy. Did he not remember threatening to kill me if I told on him? Did he think a convenient lie would work on me?

Voices made me turn just as my phone vibrated. Getting it out, I looked at it, then quickly closed it and put it away.

'We're about to leave' - Angel

"Who was that?" Riot demanded immediately, reaching for my phone.

I turned away from him, sliding my phone into my back pocket. "Rose wants me to come to her party," I lied. "It's rude to just take someone's phone. I wouldn't do it to you."

My phone buzzed again, but I ignored it. Still, I couldn't help glancing over.

Angel was looking right at me, standing next to his bike with his phone in his hand.

I looked down quickly, blushing and wishing I could go with him. Just leave.

"What was that?" Riot demanded as bikes all began starting. "Have you been talking to them? You need to stay away from them, True, they're bad news! You get in with the wrong crowd and they'll drag you down! Look at me! Promise me you'll stay away from them!"

"I like going over and learning to cook with Josanna," I told him, a little angry. "I won't stop going over and talking to her and Sonja, they're really nice people."

Riot growled, but let it go as he paced a moment. Finally, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "We're going to that party, I know where it is," he told me, his hand tight around mine as he led me down to his truck.

As soon as he pulled away and I looked back in a panic, I managed to speak. "I don't want to go! I want to stay home! I don't like these kinds of parties with a lot of people!"

"You'll be fine, I'll be with you," he snapped, his hand gripping my leg.

Shaking my head, I quickly wiped away tears. "Please, Riot? I don't want to go!"

"Fine," he growled, then turned at the next street.

When he kept going, away from my house, I got even more stressed, even though we weren't heading towards the barn. "Where are we going?"

"My house, no one's home. Mom and dad are at some church dinner thing for the pastor and his wife. They won't be home till really late and my sister is on a date."

"Riot! I don't..."

"It's fine!" he yelled angrily. "We're just going to talk! My room is big and there's plenty of space. Just chill out, you're fine."

I shook my head again and wiped away more tears, but said nothing.

Riot stayed quiet as he navigated into an upper middle class neighborhood, then pulled into a house that looked like a version of every other house on the street.

"Come on," he demanded, pulling me out of the truck, then dragging me inside.

As soon as he opened the door, a young man and woman sat up in surprise on the couch.

"What the fuck, asshole?" the woman demanded angrily. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to bring girls here and you know it!"

"Shut the fuck up, Amber, you stupid fucking whore. Does he know he's the fourth guy you've had here this week? You won't say shit," he demanded, yanking me to a hallway.

"Fuck you John!" she yelled as I gave her and the man a pleading look. Amber's face went to a confused sort of concern as she looked at me. "Are you a fucking pedo now, asshole? How old is she?" Amber demanded as Riot pulled me into a room and slammed the door shut.

Angrily, he locked the door, then swung me to the bed before pacing.

The room was messy and it smelled... funky. That was the only word I could think of. Body odor, sweat, semen, spoiled food. A bad sort of funk that hung heavy in the room.

"Sit down, babe, let's talk," he told me, full of agitation.

I sat down on the very edge of the messy bed. "Was that your sister?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, she's a cunt. Don't pay attention to her, she's a stupid whore. Why... why don't you take your shirt off and we can cuddle a little? Skin to skin?" he asked, pulling his shirt off and sitting next to me. "C'mon," he demanded, pulling me up the bed and laying me back on his forearm as he leaned over me. "It feels great skin to skin," he promised, his fingers going to the top button on my blouse.

"I don't want to," I told him quickly, turning away and trying to wriggle down enough to sit up.

"Don't be like that," he whispered, pulling me closer and holding me close as he went back to trying to unbutton me.

"No! I said stop! You said..." I began, struggling harder and yelling.

"Shut up!" he hissed as he sat up and clamped a hand over my mouth. "Jesus christ!" he grated, then jerked my blouse open. Buttons flew off and I screamed into his hand. He pushed down harder, almost laying on my face. "I said SHUT UP!" he whisper-yelled.

Pushing up, he looked down at my exposed chest and my bra, then slid his hand down into one of the cups and groped my breast. I whimpered, trying to shake my head. "Please don't!" I begged him, but it was garbled with his hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet," he told me sternly, squeezing harder. Rolling more and looking down, he reached down and unbuttoned my pants as I struggled to twist away. "Be still!" he hissed, then grabbed the button flap and yanked hard, ripping the cotton pants like paper right down the seam. I let out a cry of shock and pain and his grip on my face tightened painfully. "Stop being a fucking bitch! Be still!" he demanded, his face in mine as his other hand yanked my pants off roughly.

Turning again, he looked down, then grabbed the hip of my underwear and yanked hard and fast, ripping them as well.

I screamed into his hand and he dug his fingers into my cheeks, then pulled his other arm back and punched me in the stomach so hard I was sure he ruptured something. "I said shut up!" he hissed as I tried to breathe, the pain more than I'd ever had to endure.

I was completely still, just trying to cope with the pain as he climbed on me, shoving my legs apart as he undid his own jeans and kicked them off.

His fingers were on my pussy lips suddenly, groping and pushing as he found my entrance. When he did, he shoved a finger in violently, then fucked me with it as he sneered in my face.

"Get wet for me, babe. Show me you're a whore for me. My whore. You're mine, True and don't you EVER fucking forget it. You're going to make sure my life is fucking perfect. I'm going to get everything I want! Fucking bitch! Acting too good for me," he snarled, pulling his finger out, then spitting on his fingers. Rubbing it on me roughly, he gave me a triumphant look as he rolled over me and pressed his cock to my slit.

I was still trying to breathe and make the spots go away, blinking and hoping he hadn't really hurt me.

Yanking my leg up to get a better angle, he quickly plunged into me, making me whimper into his hand again.

"Oh, fuck that's good," he groaned softly. "Your pussy is so good, baby!" he told me, pumping slowly. "You love this cock, don't you? God it's so good! I've fucking needed this! Needed you. I'm going to breed you, True! Keep you so fucking full of me all time, fill you up over and over again! Baby, you're fucking mine and I'm never letting you go! Even if I have to punish you every day to make you understand it! You won't be the only one you hurt! I'll punish your idiot sister too! Nnnn, fuck! This is so good, baby! I know you love it too, you're so wet! God that's fucking hot!" he panted.

I was crying now, tears of shame, anger and hatred as his cock slid in and out. It didn't hurt, he wasn't very big, but it was still shameful and intrusive and not his to take!

"Fuck, baby, I'm really close," he whispered, moving faster, his grip on my face tightening even more. I tasted blood as my teeth cut into my cheeks and broke down into real sobs as I tried to pull free from him. "Ohhh! OOOOHHH! Ohhh, FUCK! FUCK YEAH!" he groaned loudly as he shoved in and held himself there.

I felt him filling me with cum and all the fight in me just left as I wilted. It was over and I hadn't been able to do anything.

Easing his cock out of me, he leaned over my face with a smug grin. "That was hot, baby, so fucking good!" he told me happily. Easing his grip on my mouth, he moved his hand slowly, warily. "Your pussy is perfect baby! So small and tight! That shit is perfect for me! Did you come?" he asked hopefully.

I gave him a baleful stare, tears still streaming down my temples.

He just laughed, then rolled and got up, hurrying to the foot of the bed. I pulled my legs closed and started to turn, but he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the end of the bed. Spreading my legs wide, he looked down at my pussy and his cum sliding out of it.

"That fucking creampie is hot, baby," he smirked, then dropped my left ankle and bent down to get his phone out of his pants. Standing, he woke his phone and I knew he was going to take a picture.

Pulling my free leg back, I kicked him as hard as I could, ramming my heel into his dick and balls.

Riot screamed as he let go of me and grabbed himself, dropping to the ground. Rolling off the bed quickly, I unlocked the door and sprinted down the hall.

Amber and the man were both standing, looking down the hall in shock.

"Help me, please!" I begged them, trying to hide myself with my ripped shirt.

"What the fuck?" the man asked, his hands going to his head.

"Jason, take her home, quick," Amber told the man, pushing him towards the door as she headed for the hall. "Hurry!"

Jason picked me up and ran outside with me. Getting into a car, he half tossed me into the passenger seat before starting it and peeling out in reverse.

"What the fuck happened?" he demanded as he put it in drive.

I tried and failed several times to get the belt on as I sobbed, then finally clicked it. "Turn right up here! Oh... I might throw up!"

"Breathe. Fuck. Did he...? Did he rape you? Uhhh... how old are you?"

"18. Please... it's 1816 West Gleeson. Near the woods on the east side of town."

"Got it," he told me, then repeated the address into his GPS. His phone rang and he scowled at it. "What?" he demanded, answering it. "Not a chance, asshole. ... Fuck off, John, it's not happening," he told the phone, then looked in his rearview mirror.

I looked back and there were headlights behind us and catching up fast.

"You don't turn the fuck around and leave her alone, I drive her straight to the police station! Back off! ... Fuck you, I'm not stopping. ... She doesn't want to talk to you!" he yelled, then hung up the phone. "Do you need to call someone?" he asked me quickly.

I realized then that my phone was still in my pants pocket on the floor in Riots room.

"I just need to get home," I told him, my heart breaking.

For some unknown reason, my mind went to what he'd said. How he was like Daniel. He hadn't wanted me at all, I was a means to an end. It was my father he wanted and an easy job where he could get away with anything and make a lot of money.

Again.

I wasn't worth anything to anyone unless I was gaining them something.

Jason pulled into my driveway and I hardly saw Angel and his friends watching us pull up. All I wanted was to get into my house and shower, change and hug my dad.

"Thanks," I breathed, then jumped out and ran for my stairs, holding my shirt closed and down as far as I could as I ran.

Jason pulled away halfway up and I heard Angel call, "Mami?"

Yanking on the door, I was stunned to find it locked. I realized then that dad's car was gone. He wasn't home! And my key was in my pants pocket at Riot's house!

Sinking down as I gripped the handle, I broke down sobbing helplessly.

"Mami," Angel called cautiously from a foot away. His hand on my shoulder made me flinch, then I lunged into him and hugged his legs. "Aye, mami, what happened? Who did this to you?" he demanded, pulling his shirt off and putting it over my head. "Are you hurt? There's blood on your lips! Did that pendejo do this? I'll fucking kill him!" he growled, then picked me up and carried me down the stairs. Ignoring the questions from his friends, he took me inside and yelled into the house. "Sonja! Bring me some of Josephina's clothes! Shirt and pants, be quick! Mami, look at me?" he pleaded, setting me down on the counter. "Where else are you hurt? Tell me what you need."

"I... just... I want my dad!" I whispered, then hid my face in my hands as I kept sobbing.

Josanna came in, speaking rapidly as she hurried to me and hugged me to her shoulder.

The commiseration of a mother figure seemed to bring up a flood of emotion and it all poured out of me with wracking sobs as I hugged her.

Angel was speaking rapid Spanish to Josanna and she spoke back. They went back and forth a few times as Josanna stroked my back.

"Mami, here. I have clothes for you, let's get you into them, alright? The bathroom is here. Come on. You need help? Calm down, mami, please, you'll make yourself sick. Sonja, go in and help her."

He left me alone in the bathroom with Sonja, who helped me put on the clothes with a worried look. They were little kids' clothes, but they fit.

When Sonja opened the door, Angel was right there. "Did he do this to you, True? Say the word and he won't take another breath."

"I don't want anyone hurt," I told him quickly, still shaking as I hugged myself. "I just want to go home."

"Your papa said to tell you he would be back soon. He was going to pick up dinner. He'll be home soon, he's been gone a while. Mija... he's going to want to know what happened. You won't be able to hide this, there are already bruises on your face. You need to let me take care of this."

"Please, Angel..." I whispered, handing him his shirt.

He turned away to speak to Josanna as he yanked his shirt on in irritation. When he did, I saw the angel wing tattoos covering his whole back.

Josanna spoke back to him, then came to me and hugged me, sitting me down in a chair. Immediately she put a plate in front of me and put some sort of hand pie on it.

"I can't eat," I told her miserably. "I feel sick."

"Mija," Angel sighed, sitting in the chair next to me after turning it to face me. Taking my hands, he leaned in. "He won't stop until he's stopped. Even if he leaves you alone, he will do it again and again to another girl. It's who he is," he told me as Alonso came in and looked me over.

He asked Angel something in Spanish and Angel answered, shaking his head as if irritated and disappointed both.

I saw lights pan across the window and I stood up, hurrying to the door to look out the window.

Dad!

"Thank you," I told Angel quickly. "I'll return your clothes!"

"Mija!" Angel called, grabbing my hand quickly. "I'll be here."

I hesitated, looking up at him, his dark brown eyes so full of concern. "Thank you. I appreciate all you have done, everyone in your family. I'll be back to learn to cook more... umm... goodnight and thanks again," I told him, feeling confused and upset at the same time.

I hurried home, then barrelled into dad with a hug.

"Kiddo? True? You alright? What's wrong? What are you wearing? Is that Disney princesses?!?"

"I'm ok," I lied. "I just need a hug. I spilled while she was teaching me to make a new recipe."

"You're upset over that?!?"

"No... I... there were so many people and I had to leave. Come back as soon as I saw you were home."

"Ok, kiddo," he told me gently, hugging me and stroking my back. "You want some dim sum?"

"No thanks, I ate," I whispered, wishing I could hold on a little longer without alarming him. "I'm going to get a shower and change," I told him, pulling away and looking down so he wouldn't see my face.

In an hour, I was curled up in bed in pajamas, my heart hurting as I clutched my still sore stomach.

15 minutes later, dad opened the door. "Kiddo! Get dressed quickly! Rose is at the ER!"

"What?" I wailed, jumping up. I flew into clothes as dad went and put his shoes on. "What happened?" I asked as soon as I buckled into the car.

"Her friend was vague, Rose couldn't talk. She said she had a broken nose, maybe more."

"She didn't know what happened?"

"They were at a party and she didn't see. She just drove her to the ER."

I felt sick. I KNEW what happened. Riot had punished her because of me.

The ER was actually not busy, quiet when we went in. We were shown right back and my gut wrenched when I saw Rose. Blood all over her shirt, make-up running down her face from tears, a big white tape thing over her nose.

"DADDY!" she wailed as dad hugged her close. I hung back, feeling guilty.

"Rosie! Rosie, what happened?" dad asked her, almost in tears himself.

"Are you dad?" the nurse asked pleasantly.

"Yes," dad told her quickly.

"She's going to be fine, we set her nose and her broken fingers won't take long at all. She'll actually be ready to go here in a couple hours."

"What happened?" Dad asked Rose again.

"It was stupid," Rose answered, looking down at her hands like she did when she lied. "I had a few drinks and I fell down the stairs. I would have called you to come get me, daddy, I promise!"

"I know sweetheart," dad told her, hugging her again.

"Daddy, could I get a drink? All I can have is water in here, but there's a machine in the lobby. Can I have a tea?"

"Of course! I'll be right back!"

Rose looked at me and she looked half terrified.

I moved closer, half afraid myself. "Riot?" I asked in a whisper.

"Him and Mal and two others," she answered, whispering as well. "He said to give you this," she told me, getting my phone out of her purse. The screen was smashed and broken, shattered completely. "He said... he said if either of us tell... that would be us. He said... Monday he will pick us up for school and nothing happened. True... we have to do something! Tell daddy!"

"We can't," I whispered back. "He has too many friends! It won't work! But... I do have one idea," I told her, dread welling up.

Dad was upset on the drive home, going on and on about how he hated seeing her in so much pain and she could stay home from school for a few days if she wanted.

I stayed quiet in the back, fretting over what I was about to do.

When we got home, I held on to Rose's hand and told dad we'd be up in a minute.

Angel and his friends were all outside, watching us from their driveway. Moving slowly, we finally stepped into the light and I watched Angel's face as he saw Rose.

He stood up, his expression dark, then they all stood up.

"Get her to bed, Mija," Angel told me.

I nodded, then stepped back before turning around and helping Rose up our stairs.

"What was that?" Rose asked quickly, watching all of them getting on their bikes.

"The idea," I told her, opening the door for her.

Dad got her tucked in and pain medication in her, then sat with her and read her favorite story from when she was little. Something he always did when we were sick.

I curled up in bed, hugging my pillow as I thought about what I'd done. Got Rose hurt... unleashed Angel and his friends and maybe getting one or more of them hurt. What else could I do? If I just told, one of them would retaliate. This way, they wouldn't come near us. Not while we lived next to Angel and his friends.

I didn't think I'd sleep, but I jerked awake when the doorbell rang.

Terror siezed me for a moment and I lay there clutching my pillow as I stared at the door.

1...45678...21