All Comments on 'True Stories About My Friend Tanya'

by eroticjuggalo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes she wants u go have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Maybe her pants were just uncomfortably tight... if one undoes the button and the zipper its much more comfy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe she did want you to touch

I really think she wanted more. I hung out with a similar girl in the 1960s. Im 62, when I was much younger I had no Idea what was going on with girls. (still don't sometimes). Larry

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

Story of myprobllem life, I’m 81 years old and pass the time frequently fantasy fucking my some considerable number of situations never pursued and acted upon. One in particular. I was a resident on night duty covering the hospital when a nurse called asked ifI would meet her in the second floor conference room. This nurse was among the most stunning women ever graced Mother Earth. I open door to room and she is standing behind the motorized treatment table raised just high enough to block view of pussy. I closed the door and asked what the problem is. She open the white unbuttoned lab coat sliding off dropping to floor reviewing an a solutly perfectly stunning women with perfect tits. I was so stunned I don’t recall getting a hard on. She the walked calmly around the table exposing her beautiful trimmed red pussy and locked the door. I was petrified, stunned stammering something honestly don’t remember and left. In my later years I have several times kissed, caressed, licked and fucked that marvolus woman in my minds eye. On a better note made arrangements with medical education department secretary to meet in her office and fuck. She arrived early with husband security guard six AM shift. We got to be friends having personal conversations in particular her husband’s inadequacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous