True Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came once again, spewing into the same puddle as before since I hadn't moved an inch. I had certainly never cum more than once during a fuck. The feeling was indescribable as I felt the blood rushing back to my head. The man slowly slid out of me and left me twitching on the floor. The emptiness I felt once he had fully pulled out made me feel awful. I wanted more. I wanted him back inside me.

"So...I'm going to ask one last time. Are you sure this is what you want? There's no taking it back." He asked very seriously.

Still laying in my own sweat and semen I moaned out, "Yes please. I want this."

He squatted next to me and put his hand on my head gently. "That's what I like to hear. Get up and get dressed. I'm going to take you to your new home."

In the glow of it all those words barely registered to me. I just wanted to follow him so I could feel his cock inside me again. As we walked out of the bathroom he turned back and said, "And from now on you call me Sir."

12