Trunks Not Needed Ch. 07

Story Info
Streaking through the city, they encounter some problems.
11.5k words
4.5
2.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: A Kruel and Kinky journey

On a quiet street in the suburbs sometime around 5pm, two very unhappy, very embarrassed and very naked people were running down the sidewalk. They sprinted behind a tree as they both cursed their stupidity.

They could've waited for her neighbor, but noooooo, He had to convince her to run through the city to her friend's place of employment. Now clad in nothing but their hands and a massive blush on their faces, they looked around as they hid behind the tree.

"Ok...on 3.

One.

Two.

THREE!"

He ran with his hands covering his small dick and she ran after him covering her breasts and vag. They hid behind several things. A mailbox. Several bushes. A bus stop. Even behind lawn furniture.

Miraculously, no one saw them yet. But still, Rina was panicking. How could this have happened. She'd never been naked outside her house. Now her big bubbly pale moon was out in plain sight in the middle of the day.

The breeze hitting every part of her was a feeling that caused her to be even more aware that she was naked in public. Her heart was beating at a mile a minute at the thought of someone seeing her in the all-together.

She was close to crying, but Diego was just determined. He was humiliated sure, but he was calm and collected. "How are you so calm at this point?" she asked him, while shivering with her hands wrapped herself.

"Oh, I'm panicking internally. Panicking externally doesn't help that much. Besides, THANKS TO YOU, I'm used to this. So it lost most of its impact."

As they hid behind a billboard, he saw her curl up in to a fetal position as she started to panic. "What? You're already giving up? It's almost like you couldn't take what you routinely dish out..."

"But...but...this couldn't've be this bad, right? Was this what you really went through?"

"YES!!" he screamed at her.

"WHAT!? DO YOU THINK I TELEPORTED BACK!? I HAD TO RUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH TOWN!"

Rina looked like she was having an existential crisis. She shakily got up to her feet and looked into Diego's eyes like she begging for mercy. As if he could stop her from doing this.

"I...I didn't think it would be....I had no idea...I'm so sorry."

Diego simply sighed and looked away from her saying, "Well unless you can magically get our clothes back, then forgive me if your apology isn't exactly accepted yet."

She started to tear up as he said that. "Ugh....Just come on. The cost is clear. Let's get there before your neighbor leaves for home."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. As he did, she seemed to stop crying.

" Thank goodness, I was getting sick of her whining. "

They hid behind a bush and Diego realized that if they were to get to her neighbor, he'd need to calm her down.

"Ok, Rina. Listen. You need to stay calm. If you want to reduce the risk of use getting caught just stay calm and stay close, got it?"

Rina was unresponsive.

"Rina. Are you listening?"

"Y...you're holding my hand..."

He looked at his hand wrapped in hers. He saw the blush on her face and immediately let go of it. Grunting as he realized what he was doing. "Just stay close!"

They ran further as Diego subtly looked at his hand. For some reason it felt cold now. He shook that thought from his head and they continued into the city proper. Diego felt anxious as he realized this was the same part of town as his earlier streak back home.

It wasn't as crowded as that day, but there were still some people. As they both walked and hid, they saw a crowd exit a bar. The only cover was in a construction site, thankfully not being worked on at the moment, that had several steel support beams holding up the beginnings of whatever building this would be.

They were close to two of them, but they were so thin that if either Diego and Rina moved a single inch out of cover, they'd be spotted but it was also wide enough to hide their butts from view. What's more, they were rather close together so it was a tight squeeze to get in.

Now, the smart thing to do here if you and another person found yourselves in this highly improbable scenario would be to face away from each other, so that you, not only, wouldn't see each other naked, decreasing the awkwardness of the situation, but it also allow both of you to be able to hold on to the support beams for support and still have the ability to peek out to see if the cost was clear.

Yeah...in their panic to find cover, they ended up getting into position while facing each other. They had to wrap their arms around the other beam and each other for support. So while Diego looked towards Rina's side, Rina looked past Diego's side.

They both had to trust each other in order to prevent them both from being spotted. Diego was not a fan of being so close together. She was so close to him that he could feel how soft she was and how warm she was and how good she smelled and-

" DOWN! BAD! THOUGHTS!! " he angrily thought to himself.

" Ugh, I can't believe this. Well, I can at least take solace in the fact she hates me too, so this whole thing won't take too long. "

That's when he felt her bury her head in his neck. Was she nuzzling him? "God no....why? This is so awkward, is she only doing this to tease me more or to win me over? Cause if it's the latter...it won't work. No sir. I'm too strong willed...for that."

As she nuzzled him, he got a face full of her hair. It still smelled like the strawberry shampoo she was using in the shower. At that moment, Rina stopped and angrily whispered, "Did you just sniff my hair, you pervert?"

"No!" said Diego in a similarly angry whisper.

"I'm pretty sure you just sniffed my hair."

"Your hair is all up in my face, what am I supposed to do, hold my breath!?"

"At least be more subtle..."

"Says the woman whose currently rubbing her head against me like a cat."

"I-...i-it's cramped in here ok?"

"Surreeee...."

Rina looked away puffing out her cheeks.

"Do you see anyone behind me?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"Huh?...Uh yeah...I do."

"Ok, there's no one behind you at the moment."

They both stood there for a bit longer, before Diego asked her again.

She responded that there still was. He took a risk and looked behind him. No one. He looked at Rina with a stern look on his face.

"Oh...heh, they just left. Let's go."

They both struggled to squeeze themselves out of their hiding spot, but they eventually did, falling to the ground on top of each other.

They looked at each other, wondering why this kind of thing was happening to them. Diego decided to tease her about this new position.

"Heh, this time I'm on top of you."

Rina blushed red and smacked Diego across the face. He rubbed his cheek as he rolled off of her.

As they both got to their feet, he called her out for that. "Ow! Alright, geez. Pick a lane here, do you like being close or not?"

"Do you?" She said, with a smug look on her face.

Before Diego could truly absorb that question, a few people saw them from behind.

"Woah...are they naked?"

"Such huge asses. Let's get a closer look!"

They panicked and ran off, ducking into an alleyway. Diego recognized this as the alleyway near the park he streaked through. Still littered with trash. But no boxes this time. Guess recyclables were picked up recently.

They hid behind a pile of trash bags and assessed their situation. They started to get worried. Rina saw a nearby clock display on a shop across the street. It was 6 pm. If they dawdled too long, Rina's neighbor would leave for home, making this whole journey pointless.

"We need some cover." said Rina, not willing to go any further with only her hands as cover.

Diego looked around and saw nothing useful. "Got any ideas?"

Rina looked out and saw a thrift store with some of their stock outside the store. "I got it. We sneak over there to that store over there, get some clothes and then we just run directly to the dealership."

"And then we get arrested, because we just SHOPLIFTED. Great idea. True brilliance on your part."

"I'm sure they won't miss it. Someone didn't want it in the first place anyway. Besides, once we got our actual clothes back I'd go back and pay for them."

"Any other ideas?" he asked, clutching his temples.

She stroked her chin for a bit and then had another idea. "What if we wait for an unsuspecting couple and yank em into the alley and just "borrow" their clothes for a bit."

Diego narrowed his eyes as he asked, "Borrow their clothes?"

"Yeah, then we just walk to the dealership with no problems."

"Oh by "borrow", you mean mug them. We're going to mug people for their clothes."

"NO, BORROW THEM. It's completely different."

He let out a big sigh. "Explain to me in 10 words or less, why that isn't worse than just shoplifting."

After a bit of thought, Rina replied with, "So does that mean you like my shoplifting plan better?"

"NO!" he screamed out.

A couple of people across the street turned to look at them at that, but they both ducked behind the garbage once more and eventually they were gone.

Rina then in a whisper told him, "Well I don't see you coming up with any ideas."

"There's nothing here but garbage and I can't think of anything that won't involve us breaking the law, getting utterly humiliated or both."

"Diego, that ship has sailed. We're both naked in public and even just sitting here, we're breaking the law. The least we could do is cover our naughty bits so we might be in less trouble should we get caught."

He really wanted to argue with her on that, but then he just sighed, knowing she had a point. That's when Rina tapped him on the shoulder.

"What?"

"Look."

He looked behind him and saw...a crime scene?

It was obvious a murder or some other similar crime took place here. As there was a lot of crime scene tape. Whatever happened here was rather grisly as there was even a chalk outline. Diego looked at this and then turned to Rina.

"That's kinda scary."

"It is...but it's also our ticket to cover."

"How so?"


A few minutes later, Diego and Rina walked out of the alleyway. A few people saw them but other than some rather strange looks, they didn't really react. They thought it was a new fashion statement or something.

While they still were a little embarrassed it was better than being naked. Though Diego didn't see it like that. Mainly because Rina and him were now wrapped in crime scene tape from the aforementioned crime scene.

This made him very paranoid and rather disheartened. Not only did some victim now have the potential to not get the justice they deserved but now they committed a worse crime than public nudity. Contaminating a crime scene.

To say he was in low spirits would be an understatement. "I can just see it now. "Here lies Diego Vasquez. Beaten to death by his thug of a cellmate after he discovered that his only crime was public nudity and contaminating a crime scene.""

"Well, aren't you Mr. Positive?"

"Rina, name me ONE positive thing about this scenario."

"We have each other?" she said leaning close to him and winking at him.

...

"Again, name me ONE positive thing about this scenario."

Rina growled a bit at that and turned away from him. But just as they were just about to get to an intersection, Diego grabbed on to her arm in a panic to keep her from continuing.

"Ow! Diego what the he-"

He then covered her mouth to keep her quiet as he looked like he saw a ghost. "Oh god, It's her!"

"Who?"

He pointed to a woman in a security uniform. It was "Officer" Connie! "We gotta go before she-"

Too late. She saw both of them wearing nothing but crime scene tape wrapped around their naughty zones. "HEY, YOU TWO!"

"RINA, COME ON!"

"WAIT, DI-"

He covered her mouth before she could say her name. He yanked her by the arm as he dragged her into another garbage filled alley way. But the speed in which he was dragging Rina caused both of their crime scene tape covers to unravel, eventually leaving them as nude as they once were.

As they both hid behind more smelly garbage (this is quite a disgusting part of town, huh?) Diego started to shiver. He hoped she didn't see him. Diego sat there with her hand still covering Rina's mouth. She was rather upset at him for doing this.

So in order to get him to remove his hand from her mouth, she licked it.

"Ok, I think we're fine. As long as neither of us make any noi- EWWW!"

He yanked his hand away in disgust at the rather childish way she got him to do that. Unfortunately, that "EWWW!" caused Connie to peek into the alley way. Diego ducked behind Rina in hopes that she didn't see him.

Rina tried to duck but Connie saw her first. "Hey you! The woman behind the garbage bags!"

Rina looked around pretending that she didn't know who she meant. But Connie wasn't buying it as she approached her.

Diego pleaded to Rina in a whisper. "Please, get her away some how. If she sees even a single inch of me, I'm a goner. She has it out for me."

Rina then covered him with a few of the bags. He hoped she could get Connie away before he suffocated from the horrid smell.

"Good evening miss. What was all the rush about?"

"What rush? I'm just here behind this random pile of trash. As one does normally, you know?"

"Yes, yes. That's a rather...low cut outfit you got there."

"Heh...yeah, it's just so warm out here so, I had to wear a very low cut top...gotta let the girls breathe a little you know. But not too much you know. Gotta keep em covered, like a good girl. You know, hehe..."

She subtly crossed her arms over her chest in hopes that she wouldn't realize there was no top or even bottoms. She had a smile she hoped would make her look more innocent, but a blush that betrayed that innocence.

"Uh-huh...right. Was there a guy with you just now? A guy with black hair and a rather tan complexion. He may or may not have the tiniest little cock you've ever seen."

This caused Rina to try and hold in laughter as she tried desperately not to upset Diego, who was giving her a very ugly look from under the garbage bags. "Nope....pffff...haven't seen him."

Despite her joke, Connie immediately got a stone faced expression on her face as she raised her sunglasses to met Rina's eyes. Rina immediately got quiet and started to get uneasy. She then lowered her sunglasses again and said, "You are aware that harboring a fugitive is against the law, right?"

Rina's eyes went wide as she started to panic. "Oh...well, good thing I'm not doing that. Yup just sitting here in this dirty alley with this pile of garbage. Right where I belong."

"You got that right..." Diego muttered in response, to which Rina gently elbowed him for.

"Did I hear something just now?"

"Nope."

"No, there's something underneath that garbage. Something black and fuzzy..."

As Rina hit Diego, the garbage bags moved, with one of them falling to reveal his hair. "Oh...that! That's just my...dog. Yup, just my dog. No one- er, nothing else."

"That's a dog?"

"Yup. He's such a good boy. Aren't you Dieg- I mean....Dieoggie."

"Smoooth..." snarked Diego in a whisper as he rolled his eyes.

"He's such a good doggy, isn't he?" she said, patting his head a little roughly for that comment.

Connie was silent for a bit, but eventually she said, "Does he bite?"

"Nope. In fact you can pet him if you want."

"Rina, what the f-"

"Shhhh...it's ok boy. He's a bit shy so be gentle."

Connie reached her hand and pat the hairy black furry spot that Rina was trying to pass off as a dog but was in fact Diego's head. "Aww...you know this does feel like a good doggy..."

Rina smiled and Diego felt a sense of relief.

"...Too bad I know that this right here is a BAD BOY!"

She then grabbed Diego's hair and yanked upwards as hard as she could. Making him stand up right in front of her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!"

As he came face to face with Connie once more, Diego gulped and had a smile that tried to convey innocence. Much like Rina's it failed. "...Hi Officer...How goes it huh? Stop any evil jaywalkers lately? Heh...."

He then realized he was baring himself to her and slammed his hands down to his crotch. "I knew I'd see you around here again. But I didn't think you'd be exhibiting yourself again! You pathetic little pervert. I'll finally get reinstated for this, I just know it."

That's when Rina stood up to try and stop her. "Please officer, you got it all wrong, he's not to blame for this, I-"

Rina was interrupted by Connie gasping as she saw Rina's everything. She covered herself as she realized her mistake.

"I see what's going on here. You convinced your little girlfriend to run around flaunting herself with you. You freak. Keep your fetishes in the bedroom where you both belong."

"Look, Officer you have it all wrong! She's not my girlfriend. Hell at this point I wouldn't even call her my friend."

"Doesn't matter what you call her. To me, she's your accomplice."

"You're not an actual cop anymore. You can't arrest us!"

Connie looked him dead in the eye and said, "No...but I can hold you both here till the real ones show up."

She then took a couple of zip ties out of her pocket. "Hands behind your back, you two."

"Connie please, this is all just a big misunderstanding! We aren't streaking for fun we-"

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, NOW!"

She reached for her taser and pointed it at Diego, point blank. That's when, in a fit of desperation, he hoped that lightning could strike twice.

"Officer! Someone is robbing the store you're supposed to be guarding!"

"Yeah, I'm not falling for that again."

She grabbed Diego by the shoulders and was about to zip tie his hands together. Rina then tried her luck. "No, he's telling the truth! Look! He's about to break a window."

"DO YOU BOTH THINK I'M A MORON!? I AM NOT FALLING FOR THAT HALF BAKED EXCU-"

Just then, all 3 of them heard the sound of glass breaking and an alarm blaring. Someone in a ski mask was blatantly stealing something off of a mannequin front of a fancy clothing store. He saw Connie look in his direction and bolted off.

The "Officer" then turned to Diego and Rina and back towards the direction of the thief and growled in frustration. "YOU TWO STAY RIGHT THERE! I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!"

She then sprinted off in hopes of catching this thief and not losing yet another security job. Diego and Rina sighed in relief and sat their naked butts back on the ground. "That was too close." exclaimed Rina.

"Yeah, thanks for that. It's a good thing that thief was there..."

"Yeah...that was lucky..."

Both of them were stunned at that bit of serendipity. But then Diego said, "Seriously? Your dog? That's the best you could come up with?"

"I panicked ok!?"

"Ugh...well, at least we're not being arrested...yet."

"Yet!? God why do you have to be so negative?"

"Rina, please. Let's just get to the dealership and we can finally get each other out of our lives."

"No."

"No!? What do you mean no?"

"I'm not your friend, remember? Why is my friend going to help someone who hates me, hmm?"

"Are you really going to be a bitch about this? You're the whole reason this is happening, remember? You owe me for this, alright?"

"I owe you nothing! You OWE me for saving your giant keister from being arrested there."

"With pure luck on MY part. You just so happened to have went along with it and we lucked out on my lie becoming real somehow. And where do you get off calling my keister giant? That massive moon of yours is big enough to cause an eclipse if you stood up."