Trunks Not Needed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did so, her shoes making a screeching noise as she screeched to a halt. "Huh...no hug? Why?"

"Uh...well, I'll take an IOU on that hug, but listen, could you do me a big favor?"

"Anything bestie, what'dya need?"

"Could you go get me my spare keys and perhaps 2 of those souvenir T-shirts, both in a Large?"

Diego quickly whispered something to Rina.

"Actually, make one of them 2x."

"Why do you need two shirts?"

"Uh...well..."

Kiki then got a big smile as she giggled a bit. "Aw...did you lock yourself out of your house in your undies again?"

Diego snickered as he heard that. With a smug grin he whispered. "Heh....heh...again?"

Rina swiftly elbowed him in response. "Uh, well, you could say that...just please get them and toss them over here. Maybe make them four shirts."

"Four of them?" Kiki looked skeptical.

"Rina, are you...naked?"

"NO! I...I'm just...uh...in my undies again. They're very skimpy."

"Oh my god! You had to walk here in the thong this time didn't you?" She started to laugh as Rina blushed at the fact that the thong would be preferrable to what she actually had on.

"I hope no one pinched that thicc booty of yours on the way here."

That caused Diego to almost burst out laughter as well. He stared at Rina's ass and was so tempted to pinch it as she squirmed under the interrogation of her so called best friend.

"KIKI! Look...I need those shirts. I've been through so much. Just get them."

"Ok bestie, but I expect you to pay me back for these shirts. Mr. Gulman is already on my ass for so much and if he realizes that I'm giving stuff away for free again, he'll kick me to the curb."

"I will, I promise!"

"Great, you and your big ol' booty wait right there."

"KIKI STOP!" she started to get annoyed.

"My ass isn't that big..." she muttered as she started to blush again.

"Oh come on. It's a compliment. I love your big beautiful butt, you know that. I wish I had it. The way it jiggles with even the slightest steps. Remember when you lost your bottoms and you mooned the entire pool? God I swore so many guys were drooling over those chubby cheeks."

Rina looked at Diego with disdain as he was trying so hard to hold in his laughter as he saw Rina turn red that he was turning red.

"I never seen two sets of cheeks blush before that day and I still think of it to this day." Kiki sighed wistfully as she then said, "If only that was me..."

"Look, as much as I'd love to reminisce about my...butt...I'd like those shirts now, please!"

"Sorry. I forget that your butts a bit of a sore spot. Though I'd imagine it would be with how BIG of a target it is. People probably look at that thing and think they found the worlds largest marshmallow."

Diego took one look at her paleface as she said that. The dam finally burst. "PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Diego was rolling on the floor laughing as Rina stared daggers at him for this. Of course, Kiki heard that and then asked. "Wait, is someone else with you Rina?"

This caused the laughter to die in Diego's throat and in a panic he responded to that with, "NO!"

Rina facepalmed as he covered his mouth in shock. She looked pissed at him for this. That's when she turned to Kiki and said, "You know what? There is someone else here...and he's just dying to MEET YOU!"

She grabbed Diego by the shoulders and pulled him to his feet. He realized what she was about to do. "Wait a minute, Rina! Please don't, I didn't mean to laugh please DON-"

She pushed him out in front of Kiki. Kiki's eyes went wide as Diego stood there with his hands to his side in shock that she did this to him. He saw her eyes go from his dick, to his face and back again.

She started to breathe heavily as she took in his nude form. Diego braced for her laughter, but what he got instead was a loud squeal! It was like she saw a celebrity. "AAAAAAAAAHHH! IT'S THE SMALL TOWN STREAKER!! OMG!!!!"

As she squealed in glee, Diego covered himself. He was confused about why she wasn't laughing and even more confused when she then got a big smile on her face and her eyes narrowed. If he didn't know any better, he could swear she was giving him...bedroom eyes.

That's when she started to walk closer to him. Diego was starting to get worried. "Um...hi. So, Kiki, was it? I take it you saw those videos that went around a couple days ago, huh?"

"Saw them?...No, I was there and I gotta say, it's even cuter up close."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. I was the one who yelled out about the Swiss Minigun C1ST. Smallest functioning revolver in the world...and much like that teeny tiny pistol, I imagine that wittle guy can make a big ol' bang, hehehehehe~"

"DOWN, KIKI!" said Rina, walking out from her cover.

Kiki gasped. "You're naked too! With the Small Town Streaker!?"

"First of all, my name is Diego. Second, Rina here is the main reason why I'm even known as the Small Town Streaker."

"OH DON'T START THIS AGAIN! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

"IT'S 100% YOUR FAULT AND I CAN'T FATHOM HOW YOU DON'T SEE IT AS SUCH BY THIS POINT!"

Diego and Rina got into a big argument then and there. Kiki then put a stop to it by standing in front of them. "Woah, time out, you two. Why are you both running around naked anyway?"

She then muttered to Rina, "...and why didn't you invite me along? This outfit is stuffy as hell..."

"All I did was invite him over for a nice candlelit dinner and he shows up and strips me naked!"

"THAT'S BS! YOU BLACKMAILED ME INTO SHOWING UP CAUSE YOU STOLE MY CLOTHES WHILE I WAS SKINNY DIPPING AT YOUR SO CALLED "SECRET SPOT"!"

Kiki gasped. "Rina, you're still not doing that skinny dipping scam, are you?"

"Wait, you knew about that!?"

"Of course, who do you think was your best customer when you sold those pictures online?"

Diego had his eyes nearly pop out of his skull. "YOU WERE GONNA SELL MY PICTURES!?"

"In all fairness, I wasn't gonna sell yours...I didn't think anyone would buy yours..." she said sheepishly.

"Oh trust me, Rina, there's a market for tiny dicked guys like him." Said, Kiki before adding, "It's me, I'm the market, how much?"

Rina then started to think about it. "RINA!"

"I'd split the profits with you?"

Diego stopped and actually thought about it for a second, before he mentally kicked himself for even considering it. "NO! They aren't for sale."

"Oh darn. At least I got to see it up close. But what I still don't get is how you both ended up naked and your only option was running all the way here."

"We had a bit of a fight that ended with us being locked outside naked. We ran here because I wanted her out of my life and so the quickest way was to find you."

"What kind of fight would involve you both being naked in the fir-"

Kiki stopped as she looked at both of them. She then got a big giggly grin on her face as she came to a realization.

"OH, I GET IT NOW. Hehehehehe~"

Both of them looked at Kiki confused. That's when she revealed what she got. "Rina, I'm so proud of you."

"For what?"

"You finally got yourself a boyfriend!"

Both Rina and Diego had their eyes go wide and a massive blush on their faces as they cried out simultaneously, "BOYFRIEND!?"

"NO! ABSOULUTLY NOT! SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Y-YEAH, HE'S A STUPID TINY DICKED UNGRATFUL IDIOT!"

"SHE'S CAUSED ME NOTHING BUT PAIN FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS!"

"HE'S A LOSER WHO WOULDN'T KNOW ROMANCE IF IT BIT HIM IN HIS BIG BUTT!"

"SHE'S A PERVERTED BITCH WITH AN EVEN BIGGER BUTT!"

"YOU CALL MY BUTT BIG AGAIN AND MY FOOT WILL BE BURIED IN YOURS!"

"TRY IT! I'M COMFORTABLE DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST A GIRL!"

"FIGURES. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE A REAL MAN IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT!"

They were both interrupted when Kiki burst out laughing. "This is adorable! I love you both trying so hard to hide your true feelings."

"What feelings? I feel nothing but hatred for her."

"A-and the feelings mutual, you little jerk."

She got close to Rina and asked, "So you have no romantic feelings for Diego at all?"

She looked Rina dead in the eye as she asked that. After a bit, Rina said, "No...not at all! Not anymore."

"Oh, so you did before?"

Rina stammered a bit before Diego interjected, "Yeah she did, I can't figure out why."

"Neither can I, asshole!"

"Well, if that's the case Rina, can I have him?" said Kiki, watching both Rina and Diego become shocked by this.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Diego."

She walked to him, getting up close and personal as she started to tease him. "I think you and your itty bitty peepee are so cute. It looks like a cute little mushroom."

She then got so close that he could feel her breath on his ear and then whispered, "I love cute little mushrooms. Especially, how they taste..."

She then licked her lips as Diego felt all the blood rush to his head. He was far too flustered to say anything coherent.

"There's a broom closet here that I frequently use to "let off some steam." Why don't I take you there and we can see how many licks it would take to get to center of your little lollipop?"

She winked at him causing him to take one of his hands and bring his knuckle to bite down upon once more.

"Kiki! Enough! He doesn't want you!"

"Does he not?"

"Uh...well, Kiki ma'am, I don't...I mean...you're cute but...uh...this is all so sudden."

"See, he doesn't want you."

"Who does he want then?"

Diego looked at Rina as he thought about how to answer that. Kiki immediately noticed. "I think he likes you!"

"WHAT NO! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME BEFORE I-"

"Yeah, I heard you before...but I can tell that you like what you see."

Rina blushed as Diego was still too flustered to dispute that claim.

"And I can tell you like what you saw too, Rina."

"What, No!"

"Come on, like I didn't notice you looking at his butt this entire time and trying to be sneaky about it."

It was Rina's turn to be flustered as she knew she was caught. "Don't pretend you don't like this adorable male specimen on display here."

Kiki then grabbed Diego's hands and pulled them behind him. "Just look at his smooth frame, his arms that have a hint of muscle on them, his stomach that has the beginnings of a six-pack and of course, his adorable little weewee. Such a big strong man and yet such a teenie weenie. I know you, Rina. You're thinking of what that would feel like when he sticks it right up your-"

"KIKI!"

Diego then slapped her hands away from her and covered himself, turning red all over. Kiki's response? "Hehe...you wanna hit me? Do it harder."

He then asked Rina, "Is your friend always like this!?"

"I told you she was weird about nudity!"

"I'm not weird about nudity, I just love the human body in all its forms. Speaking of, I notice that Rina isn't the only one who likes butts. And considering how big hers is, I know for a fact its hard to ignore. Alongside..."

She then ran up to Rina and held her hands behind her back. Rina screamed as she was forced, by her own best friend no less, to expose herself. "...her beautiful blushy face, her supple round titties, her exceptional curves and of course, right between her legs, her smooth hairless pussy. Smooth as baby's bottom. Imagine it, Diego. Your quivering little mushroom plunging right int-"

"KIKI, STOP IT!!"

Kiki looked at Rina, who was bright red and about to cry. "Whoops...did I go too far?"

"YES!"

That's when she looked back at Diego who was stunned at everything he saw. This caused Kiki to giggle once again. "I can tell that Diego loved what he saw...it's kind of hard to ignore his reaction. Hehehehe~"

Diego looked down, noticed that his 4 inches of shame was pointing to the ceiling and covered up. Rina giggled at his panicked reaction until Kiki added, "I wouldn't laugh if I were you. Not unless you plan on helping me mop up before you leave."

This made Rina look down and realize she was a bit moist. "God...I liked his stiff little weewee but even I'm not that wet..."

She then turned bright red from head to toe as she covered up once more. Both Diego and Rina then grew tired of Kiki messing with them and just shouted out, "THE SHIRTS KIKI! NOW!!"

"Alright, geez. But first..."

"KIKI!"

"Trust me, I'll get you both the shirts...If you both stand an arms length from each other."

They turn to each other, desperate at this point to get this over with and walked close to each other.

"Now extend both your arms and grab each others hands."

They did so, with Diego starting to feel warm as he held her hands.

"Now, look each other right in the eyes. Nowhere else."

"Kiki, I don't know abo-"

"Rina, just do it. I can't take this anymore." said Diego, who was really starting to regret even leaving the house today.

They stared into each others eyes.

"Now what?"

"Now just wait there while I go get the shirts. I'll be right back. Don't move!"

They both heard Kiki walk into a back room. For a bit, they both stood there. They didn't say a word. Diego thought to himself. "Well, this was pointless. After all that she just has us staring into each others eyes? To what end? All I can see is those green eyes of hers...

...Those sparkling green eyes. I can see the blush on her face. That face. Damn that face. Why did she have to look like that? Why did she have to be so beautiful? This would be so much easier if she was ugly. Is she hypnotizing me or something? Did...did she always have such an amazing smile?"

Diego felt his heart start to beat fast. That voice in his head tried to calm him down. "I know what's happening here. She's tricking you. She is hypnotizing you! There's no way she isn't. Why else would you be falling for her like a moron? She put you in the situation. She's a witch, a succubus, a bad influence on you. She's making you think that you're actually worth something when you know for a fact you aren't! Just hold out until that weirdo comes back and...what are you doing?"

They both seemed to be getting closer. "Despite everything, she still smells so good and her hands are so soft...I...oh my god...she's getting close to me. Wha...what do I do? I can't...she's just so...so..."

"HORRID! NASTY! ROTTEN! TERRIBLE!"

..."Gorgeous..." he accidentally said out loud.

They were now so close that their hands were against each others chest. Diego felt her heart beating like a drum and he was so close to Rina that he felt her breath on his face. She looked like she was in a similar state that he was in. That is to say...lovestruck.

They both sounded like they ran a marathon as they looked over each other. Closer and closer their faces went to each other. But just before they touched, they heard someone giggle.

It was Kiki who was watching with pride as she stood there with the shirts. She had a smug look and a blush on her face as she was watching this unfold.

"Well, go on...don't let me stop you two lovebirds...hehehe~"

They both looked at her and then back at each other and immediately jumped away from each other. They both covered themselves up and had an awkward smile on their faces as they tried to pretend that nothing happened.

"I knew it~"

"You know nothing! That was nothing." said Diego, trying to convince her and possibly himself that there was nothing even slightly romantic about that.

"Yeah...I was just...checking his breath. God it smells, almost knocked me out."

"Yours wasn't exactly smelling like flowers either you know."

Kiki then laughed and then said, "Good thing Diego has a tic tac he can give you to make your breath fresh."

"Kiki, I don't have any breath mints on me, why would I..." he immediately grunted as he realized what she meant by that. Both Rina and Kiki giggled a bit at that.

"Hehehe...I knew you two liked each other."

"NO WE DON'T!"

"Yes you do."

She then started to taunt them once more. "Diego and Rina, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes-"

"Me wedgieing you if you finish that sentence!" yelled Rina, finally done with this nonsense.

"Fine fine...I can tell that maybe I dragged this out too long. But now you both can relax. I got the shirts here."

Finally, they were going to be covered. As they both prepared to put on the shirt and wrap the other shirts around their waists, the phone on Kiki's desk rang. She ran to the desk, with the shirts still in hand.

She answered it. "Hello, Gulman's used cars! How can I help you?...Mr. Gulman! Hi, what did you n-"

As he interrupted her, Kiki suddenly got a look of panic on her face. "...THAT'S TODAY?...Yes, I'm still here and I could cover for them but...I know, but now isn't a good...RIGHT NOW!?"

Kiki looked towards Diego and Rina and smiled in a way that seemed like it was meant to comfort them as whatever Mr. Gulman was telling her wasn't good news. "...Yes, sir. I'll prepare, how long until you get here?"

Her eyes went wide as she heard the time frame. "Ok...I'll see you soon. Bye bye."

She gently put the phone back on the hook and looked towards Diego and Rina. After a few seconds of silence, she screamed, "YOU BOTH NEED TO HIDE NOW!!"

All 3 of them ran around in a panic, trying to find a hiding spot. Kiki then saw a large basket, big enough to fit multiple people inside. It was underneath a purple tarp in a large garage. It seemed to be to fix cars, but there were no cars there, just this and a ceiling that retracted open. "Guys! Over here!"

They both sprinted as the Kiki heard the doors of the dealership open and close. He was already here! "Just stay put, I'll distract him."

They hid in the basket and found that there were a bunch of lumpy heavy bags inside. They tossed them out in hopes that they could squeeze in some more. "Why does he have so many sandbags?" whispered Diego.

"Guess this place floods often..." replied Rina.

Meanwhile, Kiki ran out into the showroom and there stood a somewhat portly man in a suit. Mr. Gunther Gulman. This used car place was hemorrhaging money and he was desperate to get someone to buy something from him. Problem was, every car here was a lemon. So he resorted to gimmicks to get people to give the place a chance.

"Kiki, I'm glad you stayed behind. I need someone to help me set up the balloon for my latest advertisement."

"Sure thing, Mr. Gulman."

She stood there for a bit before she asked, "What balloon?"

"The one in the garage. I'm gonna climb into it and toss down flyers for the dealership to advertise our "sky-high savings."

"Sir, that doesn't make a lot of sense..."

He sighed and said, "Look Kiki, I got nothing. That balloon cost everything I had left, if this doesn't work, I'm gonna have to sell the place."

Kiki was about to comfort him, but two things stopped her. The fact that she really had zero attachment to this place and also, more importantly, she realized where the balloon was...that tarp was the balloon itself, which means that the big basket that Diego and Rina were hiding in right now was...

"MR. GULMAN! I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO FLY IN THE BALLOON!"

"Why not?"

..."Because the weather is too breezy to fly?"

"Kiki I studied the weather forecast for the past week, had a meteorologist tell me that today was the best day for this and I timed it for a perfect flyby over the game and I want everyone to finally notice this. Now I want you to go in there and prepare the balloon for take off."