Trunks Not Needed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rina then crossed her arms and turned away from him. Both her and Diego stewed in silence for a bit. Eventually, Rina nudged Diego. "OW. What now?"

"You know what, stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Stop tickling my leg, you pervert."

"Tickling your leg? Rina both of my hands are in front of me."

"Oh yeah, then why do I feel something tickling m-"

Rina stopped mid-sentence as she looked at her leg and saw a cockroach on her leg. She turned pale as her breath hitched and her eyes bugged out of her skull. At which point she screamed and jumped a good 6 feet in the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

She then rolled around on the ground, kicking her legs and panicking as she tried to get the bug away from her. "BUG! THERE'S A BIG NASTY BUG! IT TOUCHED ME! OH GOD NO! KILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLIT!"

"Rina! RINA CALM DOWN! YOU'RE GONNA ATTRACT ATTENTION!"

"ITTOUCHEDMEITTOUCHEDMEITTOUCHEDME! KILLIIIIIIIIT!!!"

"RINA! QUIET DOWN!"

She was inconsolable. Diego saw a discarded 2x4 and knew what he had to do to keep Rina from making so much noise. He took it and raised it above his head and with a mighty THWAK the screaming stopped.

Diego looked at the remains of the annoying pest that was causing such a ruckus and stomped on it further, just to make sure that it was truly dead.

"Ew...got it all over my foot."

He then turned to Rina who was still curled up in a fetal position as the crushed remains of the cockroach laid twitching on the ground. "IT TOUCHED ME...IT TOUCHED MY BARE FLESH...I MIGHT BE POISONED, THEY'LL HAVE TO AMPUTATE MY LEG...I MIGHT TURN INTO A ROACH."

"Rina enough, the big bad cockroach is gone, see?"

He then showed her the 2x4 with a bit of the roach's guts on it and she recoiled as tried to get away from it. He then tossed it away.

"Ok, now that I can think without someone screaming in my ear, I'm sure there has to be something around here that can- OW!"

Diego was smacked across the ass as she stood back up. "The hell was that for!?"

"Why did you shove his guts back into my face!?"

"To prove that it was dead! Incidentally, you're welcome."

"For what?"

"KILLING IT, LIKE YOU BEGGED ME TO!"

"FINE. Thanks for killing the bug...and causing me to hide in so many disgusting alleyways!"

"What!? Would you rather be seen naked by everyone or have to face one tiny little cockroach?"

"I'D RATHER HAVE GONE WITH MY PLAN OF STEALING THE CLOTHES!"

"Of course you would. Once a clothes stealer, always a clothes stealer."

"HEY, AT LEAST IT WAS AN IDEA! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU COME UP WITH A SINGLE ONE THUS FAR OTHER THEN THIS STUPID WALK TO THE DEALERSHIP!"

"WE'D STILL BE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE, ANNOYING THE ABSOLUTE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER, NOT THAT YOU AREN'T DOING THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW!"

"WE HAD A GOOD THING GOING WITH THE CRIME SCENE TAPE!"

"YOU KNOW WHERE WE'D GO WITH THAT!? PRISON! OUR FINGERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER A CRIME SCENE! OF COURSE GIVEN YOUR TRACK RECORD, I'M SURE YOU'VE SEEN THE INSIDE OF A JAIL CELL BEFORE! BUT I WOULD LOVE NOT TO BREAK ANYMORE LAWS, THANK YOU!"

"OH GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! YOU'RE NOT EXACTLY INNOCENT IN THIS WHOLE THING EITHER!"

"PLEASE ELABORATE, HOW AM I AT FAULT FOR ANY OF THIS!?"

"I JUST WANTED A SIMPLE DATE TO MAKE UP FOR MY ACTIONS AND YOU JUST HAD TO ATTEMPT TO TAKE YOUR REVENGE AND BE A BIG BABY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING! TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, YOU KNOW."

"YOU'VE DONE ME ABOUT 20 WRONGS FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS AND I DO ONE THING TO YOU AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S MY FAULT THAT YOU TACKLED ME OUT THE DOOR INSTEAD OF TAKING YOUR COMEUPPANCE LIKE A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING!?"

"YOU COULD'VE JUST BEEN NICE AND CIVIL AND WE COULD'VE BEEN HAPPILY IN LOVE TOGETHER IN A CANDLIT KITCHEN INSTEAD OF YOU BEING A BIG BABY WITH A BABY DICK!"

"YEAH, IT MAKES SENSE WHY YOU HAVE A GIANT ASS, CAUSE YOU'RE CURRENTLY BEING A MASSIVE ONE RIGHT NOW!"

"SCREW YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU, I'M SO CLOSE TO THE DEALERSHIP I CAN SPIT AND HIT IT FROM HERE!"

Diego sighed, trying to calm himself and Rina down. "Ok hold on! Let's just think about this rationally. We need a better plan get to the stupid dealership, so we can get some stupid clothes from your stupid friend."

"She's not stupid!"

"If she's your friend, she has to be!"

Rina then smacked him upside the head. "ENOUGH!" he screamed at her.

Just as Diego was about to tackle her down, he noticed something about this particular alleyway. He saw a piece of graffiti of a smiling crocodile. A calling card for a certain gang that had a stranglehold over this part of Small Town.

He started to sweat as he realized that both he and Rina were in grave danger. "We gotta go. Now!"

"Fine, good luck! I'm going my own way. Don't follow me."

"No wait! Rina don't go down the alleyway!"

"Watch me!" said Rina as she walked further into the alley way, shaking her butt slightly to tease Diego a bit more.

"RINA! SERIOUSLY, DON'T GO THAT WAY!"

She turned to face him. "And why not?"

"I've been around this area before. Some nasty people have been known to frequent this place. Follow me, if we run fast enough, maybe we can make it to the next alleyway before-"

"NO MORE ALLEYS! The dealership is literally across the street from the other side of this alleyway. I'm done with you and your insistence on hiding."

"Rina, I'm being dead serious when I say that you need to-"

Diego had his eyes nearly pop out of skull as he looked behind Rina. "...HIDE!"

Diego then hid once more.

"FINE! YOU WIMP! LIKE I NEED YOU ANYWAY! Maybe a couple of people will see me, but at this point, people seeing all this sexiness will be preferrable to dealing with your stupid ass!" She posed a bit as she taunted Diego.

"SO GET LOST BABY DICK! I HOPE YOU TAKE YOUR THUMB AND FOREFINGER AND GENUINELY GO FU-"

The words died in her throat as she heard a few wolf-whistles directly behind her.

"Well...hello there, chica!"

"GOD DAMN, THAT'S QUITE THE ASS!"

"Eyy baby! Lookin good!"

Rina stopped in her tracks as she looked behind her. A group of 5 men in leather jackets were right behind her. Each of them has their eyes on a big white booty. Fitting for a vaguely pirate themed gang.

The scourge of Small Town. The most deadly and ruthless bunch of cutthroats to ever set foot on the city streets. The most powerful and cruelest bunch of lowlifes and thugs you'll ever see.

Los Krueles Kocodrilos

Or to translate it into its English equivalent. The Kruel Krocs.

The K's are necessary if only so they can tie it into their theme song, which you should mentally play on a loop every time you read something about them. (Said theme song is Dancing Bossanova by Pixel Pirates)

"Going somewhere?" one of them said as they and a few others started to circle around her.

Rina then wrapped her hands tightly around herself as she trembled in their presence. "Uh....eh...um...just passing through?"

"Where's the rush, sweetcheeks?"

"Yeah, you look like you're ready to have a good time."

"Um...well, I'll just be leaving and I'll leave you guys be-"

One of them grabbed and held Rina by the arm.

"Why you acting shy all of a sudden?"

"Yeah, we saw yous flaunting your body just now. Show it off!"

Rina started to sweat as she swore that the circle these men were walking around her started to get smaller. "Well, if you guys have something I could wear, I'd be happy to...*glup* pay you back for it."

One of them chuckled and said, "Yeah, I got something that'll look great on you."

"Really, what?"

He got real close to her and said, whispering in her ear, "Me."

His hand brushed against her cheek causing her to jump back. They laughed at her obvious unease. "You all better stop that or else!"

"Or else what, kitten?"

"O-o-or else, Diego here will beat you silly! Isn't that right D-"

She looked around. Diego was nowhere in sight. At least, anywhere she could see.

"Um...I'm sure he's gone to get help and definitely didn't bail on me for what I said about him..." she said, starting to tear up a little.

"Well, if I was this, Diego, you speak of, then I'd say I'd have made a smart choice. He'd stand no chance against us."

He gripped her by the shoulders and held her in place as 4 of them approached her. But one guy stood back a bit and then stopped them. "Hold it fellas, I just realized something."

The other 4 looked at him. Rina saw him and couldn't believe her eyes. Standing right before her, clad in a leather jacket and ripped jeans combination much like the other gang members was...K-Pop guy!

The first guy who fell for her skinny dipping scam. His pink hair was more spiked up then his bowl cut looking hair that she saw that day, but it was him. "I recognize those green eyes anywhere. That's the bitch that stripped me naked that day!"

"K-Pop guy?"

"What? NO! The names Kenneth. My friends call me Kenny."

"The boss calls him Klump tho-"

"SHUT IT, JOEY!" he said to a rather gangly looking member of the gang.

"Anyway, I know it's you, RINABEACHGIRL."

"What? What do you mean? I...have no idea what you're talking ab-"

"ZIP IT!" he said, getting right up to her face.

"You have no idea what I went through trying to get home. I ran my ass off trying to get back to my house all because of you. But so many people saw me and you know the worst part? A school bus passed by just as I ran past. The police were called. I WAS PUT ON A LIST BECUASE OF YOU!"

Rina was shocked, she didn't think about that. Being naked in public at the wrong place at the wrong time, could've ruined Diego's life in a similar way. She hoped that only Kenneth here got the short end of the stick, but even then she felt horrible.

"I HAD MY LIFE RUINED THAT DAY. I LOST MY JOB, LOST MY GIRLFRIEND, I CAN'T GET A JOB! NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID A WOMAN WITH PIGTAILS CAUSED ME TO STREAK! I HAD NOTHING LEFT!

...at least not until these fine gentlemen found me. Turns out when you're considered nothing but scum, the only place you can turn to, to be accepted, is other scum. I suppose I have you thank, for the best group of friends I've ever had."

"Aw well, gee Kenny that's actually-"

"I SAID SHUT IT, JOEY!"

He then continued, "With that said, I fantasized about the day I could somehow find you, strip you down and force you to run naked through town, just like you did to me! But it seems...heh, someone beat us to it."

"Or are you just a slut in your free time?" added the member of the gang holding Rina in place.

"I-"

He covered her mouth. "You know what? Since we do have you here, let's get a good look at you. Hands to your side!"

Rina had her eyes go wide as she silently begged them not to make her do that.

"HANDS. TO. YOUR. SIDE."

Kenneth then got a switchblade from his jacket pocket. Rina immediately put her hands to her side as she started to tear up. She shivered as she saw 5 guys starting to drool over her. "Well, that's quite the sight. Well, boys. What should we do now?"

One rather large gang member chuckled. He silently brought his hand to his pants and unzipped his fly. Rina nearly had her heart seize up as the implication of what he wanted to do with her came to mind.

"Oh that's your idea for everything, Lester. We aren't doing THAT..."

Rina sighed in relief. This relief was short lived. "...at least not here. Let's all go someplace more...quiet."

Rina flailed a bit and got the hand off of her mouth. "HEEEEELLLLP!!!"

They covered her mouth again and Kenneth brandished the knife once more. "Scream again and it will be the last thing you'll do!"

Rina panicked and shut her eyes as all 5 of them drew in closer. They pinned her to a wall and all seemed lost for her until-

"HEY!"

They all looked in the direction of that yell, Rina included, and saw Diego standing there with an angry look on his face.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

All of them took in the sight of Diego standing there in a pose with both fists clenched and and in a stance that hid absolutely nothing. They immediately...burst out laughing.

"WHAT IS THAT!?"

"REALLY, PIN DICK!?"

"DID WE FORGET OUR DIAPER, BABY DICK!? HAHAHAHA!"

All of them were laughing profusely at him as he tried to look as threatening as possible. "I'm warning you. LET. HER. GO."

"OR WHAT? YOU GONNA CRY?"

"OH WAAAAH! BABY DICK IS GONNA CRY!"

"OOH LOOK OUT EVERYONE, HE MIGHT PRICK US TO DEATH WITH HIS NEEDLE DICK!"

This made them burst into laughter once more. Diego looked at Rina who was terrified. While they were laughing Kenneth removed his hand from Rina's mouth accidentally, allowing Rina to scream out, "DIEGO RUN, SAVE YOURSE-"

Her mouth was once again covered. "This is the guy you said would "beat us silly"? Pffft, right. So baby dick, I'd advise you to walk away, and forget your little girlfriend here and just stick with your fingers. You'll get to keep them if you do."

Diego started to breathe heavily and got an intense look in his eyes. "GUYS, LOOK! I THINK HE'S ACTUALLY ABOUT TO CRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

At that moment as all of them were pointing and laughing, he visualized every insult and joke he's heard about his dick. All the teasing, all the things he's been through. Everything up to this point. His heart started to beat fast and it felt like he was on fire.

At which point, as The Kruel Krocs were doubled over laughing almost falling onto the floor, he immediately charged at them, jumped forward and punched Kenneth square in the jaw. The force knocked him back into the others, who were crowding around him.

They all fell to the ground. Diego then knocked a large wooden palette over. It fell on Kenneth and a couple of others, blocking the rest of them from immediately running after Diego. He then grabbed Rina by the arm and pulled her away.

"RUN!" he screamed to a stunned Rina as he yanked her by the arm out of the alleyway and onto the sidewalk. She complied.

The gang got to their feet and gave chase. "COME BACK HERE YOU TWO! YOU WON'T ESCAPE!"

Diego and Rina were running as fast as they could, though if Diego wasn't holding her arm, Rina would be left in the dust at this point. A lot of people saw them running, a fact that made Rina slow down and attempt to cover herself.

"Diego! Stop, there's too many people watching us!"

"Yeah, but they aren't voyeurs, they're witnesses! Look behind you!"

She did and the gang was closing in on them. All of them had knives, bats, other such weaponry brandished as they chased down their prey. Rina got the message and picked up the pace. Self-preservation taking precedence over their embarrassment of having all of them uncovered and exposed.

"GET BACK HERE NUDIES!"

"YEAH, SO WE CAN SKIN YA!"

The crowd gasped as they realized that those two naked people had good reason to be so afraid as they ran for their lives. As Kenneth saw a few people used their phones that moments ago were being used to catch Diego & Rina's frantic streak and instead use them to call 911, he had some choice words for Joey.

"GOD DAMMIT, JOEY, WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!"

Despite this, they weren't giving up, though this outburst caused them to slow down a bit. That's when Diego had an idea. As they ran, he saw an open can of white paint that someone was using to paint a wall, got it and ran with it. "Quick, over here!"

He pointed near an art museum that had a few marble statues outside the museum. Seems that the theme of the statues on display was love as quite a few of them seemed to be couples embracing or kissing each other.

The gang swiftly caught up and wondered where they went. That's when Lester pointed out the white paint near one of the statues and a trail of paint leading further into the exhibit.

"No way...how did they?"

Kenneth was stunned. "What is this cartoon-ass plan they got here? Clearly one of these is a real couple. Men, examine each one closely...they're sitting ducks. Heheheh..."

The gang then poked and prodded every statue they could. But when Lester grabbed onto of the female statues by the breast, he accidentally knocked it over, smashing it to bits. The security guards finally took notice of the men currently fondling the art work and chased after them.

They left in a panic. They've drawn too much attention now. As they ran, Joey bemoaned the trouble they're in. "The boss ain't going to be happy about that statue we broke..."

"SHUT IT, JOEY!"

Once the gang was gone, Diego and Rina peeked out of their hiding spot...a set of bushes a few feet away from the statues. "The classic misdirect...I knew they'd follow the paint trail."

He then turned to Rina who was in taking in the shock of this whole thing. "You ok, Rina?"

He looked down and extended a hand to her. She grabbed it and Diego brought her to her feet. Rina looked to be in awe of him as she was speechless for a few moments. Finally, she said, "Yes...I'm very ok..."

She put her other hand on top of his. At that moment, Diego looked into her eyes. He felt the warmth of her hands on his hands, saw her looking at him like she saw heaven itself and felt his heart race.

He then looked at her hands, realized what was happening and let go of them. Turning away as he tried to think of other things. "GOOD! Uh...glad you're ok. You still need to talk to your neighbor and...stuff."

"...Oh...right..."

After a bit, Rina pointed at something. It was the car dealership. They made it!

They both ran towards it. As Diego hid behind one of the many cars on display, Rina started to run in with reckless abandon. "Rina what are you doing?"

"This place never sells anything, I'm pretty sure Kiki's the only one here right now, as usual."

"That's your friend's name?"

"Yes...and her car is still here, SHE HASN'T LEFT YET! YES, WE'RE SAVED! Come on, stay behind me."

They walked into the dealership, feeling the air conditioner hit their bodies and the cool tile under their feet. True to Rina's word only one person was there. A blonde woman who was at a desk who looked bored out of her skull.

She had on a white shirt and pair of black jeans. Diego thought she looked a bit normal, how could someone like that be friends with Rina?

"Stay hidden, Diego. If she sees you, she's...well, lets just say she's a little out there when it comes to nudity."

"Figures. For someone to be your friend they'd have to be-"

Rina got that angy look on her face once more. "-the nicest and most patient person in the world, I'm sure she's lovely." he said, really hoping he'd get some cover out of this.

"Stay hidden and shut up."

They both hid behind a corner. Rina peeked out and tried to get Kiki's attention. "Psst! Kiki!"

She looked up, surprised to be hearing anything other then what ever generic music they had playing for all the customers who weren't here. She saw Rina and her face instantly lit up. "RINA! OH GIRL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU! It's been so boring around here. I was just about to clock out too."

She got up from her chair and ran towards Rina for a big hug. "Kiki! Wait stop!"