Trunks Not Needed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R-right away sir."


..."Rina, how long do we have to stay here?"

"Until she remembers to get the shirts for us....which I hoped she remembered..."

"She wouldn't forget us, right?

"She seems to forget stuff involving clothes. More than once she "forgot" to get dressed as she left the house."

"Why did you make air quotes around the word forgot?"

"Like I said, she's weird about nudity..."

"GUYS!" screamed Kiki as she lifted up the balloon, causing Diego and Rina to also scream and wrap their arms around each other.

This of course made it look like they were in a rather intimate moment, which Kiki of course teased them about.

"Well...don't let me interrupt you two..."

"Y-you just scared us. We weren't doing anything!"

"So I scared you and your first instinct is to jump into Diego's arms?"

They looked at each other, blushed and let go of each other, turning away from both Kiki and themselves. This of course gave Kiki a view of their butts which made her giggle.

"Uh...so, what do we do now?" asked Diego.

Just before she could answer, the lights in the garage went on and all of a sudden bright flame appeared over Diego and Rina's head. Kiki tried to calm them down as they wondered what was happening.

"Oh god, don't panic! I think the balloon is about to take off."

"THE WHAT!?"

The retractable ceiling opened up as the balloon seemed to start to expand on its own. That's when Kiki heard a voice behind her. "Is there someone else here, Kiki?"

"What? Nooooo, there's no one else here, Mr. Gulman. I didn't touch the balloon either, sir."

"I know that, that's a very special balloon. With this remote, I can remotely turn it on so that it will be ready for take off when I get the bag of flyers that I'll spread all over town. Now, please. Stop messing around and help me get this thing ready."

Kiki tried to stall and get him away from the balloon. "SIR, THIS IS RATHER DANGEROUS. Why don't you just film a commercial on tv or something?"

Mr. Gulman had his eyes go wide and he slapped his forehead. "I spent most everything on this stupid balloon! Why didn't I think of that!?"

He sighed and then continued. "It's too late to get the money back, now get out of my way. You're on thin ice, remember?"

"R-right, I know that..."

That's when he saw something that made him get mad. "Why are all the sandbags on the floor?"

He walked over and got one of the bags and tossed it in there. He then heard someone go "OW!" as the bag landed on top of him.

"What the?"

He looked in the basket and saw Diego and Rina, sitting in the basket. Nude with only a sandbag to cover them both. And it wasn't a big bag, so he saw everything.

"KIKI...WHY IS THERE A NAKED COUPLE CANOODLING IN MY HOT AIR BALLOON!?"

"We weren't canoodling!" screamed Diego, more concerned about that then being caught in the buff for some reason.

"Doesn't matter...I'm calling the cops!"

"Please! Come on, it wasn't their fault!"

Before he could do anything he heard something he hadn't heard in a long time. A potential customer. He and Kiki looked out the door to the showroom and saw a certain woman in a police like uniform.

Kiki recognized her instantly as the cop who tried to arrest Diego that day. "Oh thank goodness you're here officer! There's two naked people in my hot air balloon!"

"Really sir, did one of them look like this?"

She got out one of the wanted posters and showed it to him. It was indeed Diego. Kiki started to panic as Mr. Gulman confirmed it was indeed him. She knew that she was to be blamed for their capture, so she yanked the remote out her boss's hand and ran back to the garage in a panic.

Diego and Rina were panicking, they tried to find a way out as they were surely gonna get arrested. That's when Kiki ran in with the remote. "GUYS GET BACK IN THE BALLOON, QUICK!"

They did, but just as they did, the balloon fully inflated. Due to the lack of ballast, the basket slowly started to lift off. Kiki hopped on the side, causing the balloon to be held down for bit. It inflated but didn't lift off just yet.

"Good news, he didn't call the cops."

"What's the bad news?"

"Bad news is that there's one already here! IT'S THAT BLOND ONE!"

"Connie!? OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" Diego panicked.

"Look, just take this remote and when you get to a safe spot, just press the button and you'll slowly float down. Or you'll slowly float down if-"

The door to garage opened with Connie and Mr. Gulman bursting in. Kiki had to act fast. She handed him the remote, said "I'm sorry." and pulled the cord to activate the burner. Due to the power of this custom designed burner that had the initials H.G. on them, it caused the balloon to rocket into the sky.

The shock at being dragged into the air that quickly caused Diego to lose his grip on the remote as the basket swayed with their ascent. The remote smashed to the ground, causing the balloon to no longer be able to land without knowledge of how to actually pilot a balloon, which neither Diego or Rina had.

As she heard their screams slowly get further as they went into the sky, Kiki simply said to herself, "Godspeed, you two lovebirds..."

She turned and was met with the angry faces of both her boss and Officer Connie. "Hehe...I'm fired aren't I?" she said, knowing the answer already.