Trust

Story Info
A naive girl learns a hard lesson from local law enforcement.
1.8k words
3.65
38.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little past 11 at night and the party Dana was at was going off without a hitch. She didn't know the owner of the house personally--Greg, she thought his name was? She only met him briefly on the way in with her friends. Though she doubted he was actually the owner--she was 19, and he only appeared to be a little older than her.

Anyway, she had kinda gotten separated from her friends throughout the night, with everyone intermingling with all. She was pretty shy around new people, but it wasn't so bad. No one was really bugging her tonight like they usually would. She was sitting on the couch with a few other people who were drinking. She wasn't too big on it, but her and her friends had done a few shots earlier just to get a buzz going. The effects had mostly worn off by now, and she was close to sober.

Anyway, this guy Justin who was totally hammered was going off about how much trouble he was gonna be in if he didn't get his brother's car home by a certain time, but no one really seemed to care. That's where Dana stepped in. She liked doing favors for people, and with the party seeming to get more and more crazy by the minute, she figured she could use the fresh air.

He gave her the address to his house and told her where to leave the keys and all. It was only a few miles away and she figured it wouldn't cost much to Uber back. She didn't even bother telling her friends she was leaving. It was one of those parties where you knew it was gonna go all hours of the night, so she figured she wouldn't be missed for long.

The roads were wet--on account that it had been raining earlier, and the streets were poorly lit while she was driving through the suburban neighborhood. She was on a particularly long stretch of road when she noticed a car following close behind her. She was just starting to make out the familiar shape of it when the red and blue lights came on. Instantly, her stomach sank.

She wasn't worried about the fact she was driving someone else's car--she had their permission, after all. She was worried that the cop might smell the alcohol on her breath. She wasnt anywhere near the level of illegal intoxication, but once they realized she was underage, that might pose a problem for her.

While waiting for the cop, she got out her license and looked through the glove compartment for the car's registration. She wasn't having any luck though. Any sort of documentation the car had seemed to be missing, and the rest of the vehicle was so trashed it would take hours to find what she needed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the window that made her jump out of her skin. She turned and saw the cop standing outside the door. He appeared to be tall with a muscular build.

She rolled down the window and was met with a flashlight in her eyes. All she could make out was the name D. Poulakis on his uniform.

"Good evening ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No sir" she said, hoping there was only just a tail light out or something.

"I ran the vehicle's tags. This car was reported stolen four months ago."

She felt her mouth drop.

"No...I was just--"

"Step out of the car please, miss."

She did as she was told, trying to keep the racing thoughts from her mind as he turned her around and placed her in handcuffs.

"Please sir, I was only dropping off the car for someone."

"Would they be willing to verify that?"

She thought it over for a moment.

"I don't know sir, I only just met them and I don't have their number. I can only say where they wanted the car dropped off."

"Ok, well we can handle this all back at the station."

He went into the car and turned off the engine; taking the keys, her phone, and drivers license with him before leading her into the back of his squad car.

The black leather seats felt cool to the touch. She tried to ease her mind and relax, but she couldn't. She hated knowing that that guy was gonna get into trouble now, and she didn't know how this whole thing was gonna affect her. She had gotten into trouble with the law before--with only minor traffic violations, but nothing quite like this. She couldn't believe that she had been driving a stolen car.

The officer was in the front seat entering information on his computer, though she couldn't see what it was. She assumed he was just checking her ID and stuff. He was looking on her phone too, which was probably still opened to the GPS. They waited there a few minutes in silence before he finally put the car in drive and started toward the station.

"Where were you coming from?" he asked.

"A house party, just a few blocks away."

"A friend of yours?"

"No, not really," she said.

He glanced at her through the rear-view mirror. His black hair faded into the darkness, but his cool blue eyes were almost piercing. If she had to guess, she would say he was most likely in his early thirties. Not a bad looking guy, either.

She looked out of the window, averting his gaze. She only seemed to grow more and more anxious by the minute, and the cop's eyes burning into the back of her head didn't really help. She wished she had at least let her friends know where she was going. Sooner or later they would start to worry. The only person who did know where she was was probably getting blacked-out drunk right now.

She found it odd that the officer hadn't paged anyone from his squad by this point. She figured he'd at least need someone to come and tow the vehicle from the side of the road. But who was she to question his methods? She didn't really know how the law worked anyway.

After a few minutes, she heard the car pull onto a long gravel road. Beside them was a large white building, and all the lights inside appeared to be off. It seemed like a strange place to have a police station, and the building itself looked like it could have been abandoned. Maybe it was just because it was so late at night, she thought. Maybe he was the only one working tonight.

He parked the car and got out, opening the back door and pulling her out with him. He lead her to the back of the building where it had a large door that needed a key to open it.

Suddenly, she got real nervous. She had the urge to ask him where they were and what they were doing, but her throat went dry. It was probably a stupid question, anyway. It was obviously just the police station, and he just needed to get some more information from her.

He lead her inside. The entrance hallway was pitch black, but he flipped a switch and a few fluorescent lights came on.

Instantly, she began to relax. The white-painted stone walls had a sort of familiarity to it, and the place seemed to be recently cleaned--albeit a little empty.

He took her into a room that seemed to be a sort of holding cell; equipped with 3 beds--one bunk, and one single--a toilet, a sink, and a desk with a few scattered things on top.

He sat at the chair next to the desk and started to unload a few of his things on it.

"Don't worry, you're not in any trouble," he said finally. "But you should really be careful of the company you keep."

"What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"The place you were headed tonight is well known for its drug activity, and the house you came from wasn't much better. One of the tenants has felony charges of assault and battery."

"Why should it matter?" she asked, suddenly upset. "They were nothing but nice to me."

He stood up fully, his steely eyes bore into hers. His tall stature was looming, and suddenly she felt so small.

"Do you think I've been nice to you?" he asked coldly.

The room instantly dropped about three degrees. She swallowed.

"Yes...of course, sir."

He almost seemed disappointed with her response.

"You shouldn't be so trusting of strangers."

Suddenly, his hand was on her chest, and he pushed her back--hard. She fell onto the single bed behind her, knocking the wind right out of her.

Before she could even react, he was on top of her, kissing her lips, jaw, and neck.

The weight of him was crushing, and the handcuffs dug painfully into her wrists and lower back.

"No! please..don't.." she begged. Her heart never raced so fast in her life.

Kisses turned into bites, and soon she was screaming.

"Scream all you want, no one is coming to save you."

Tears spilled from her eyes in humiliation. He hiked her shirt and bra up into her armpits and ravaged her breasts.

She cried out in pain from his roughess. But no matter how she squirmed and cried, she couldn't get him off her.

Finally, he went to undo his belt buckle. She froze in fear.

Out sprang his large cock. Just the sight of it made her squeeze her eyes shut in terror.

This can't be happening, she thought. But the realization set in went she felt him pull down her pants.

She tried to squeeze her legs shut as tight as she could, but he easily pryed them open and slid her panties off too.

He quickly closed the gap between them and slid himself into her parted legs.

Her pained cries rang out through the room, they were matched only by his satisfied grunts.

Blood trickled down between them. He began thrusting faster with her increasing wetness.

He picked her bottom half up and forced her deeper onto him, her tits bounced painfully against her chest the harder he fucked her.

A few minutes later, he was gushing inside her. Both of their bodies were left drenched in sweat.

He at least did the favor of cleaning her up after, and drying her tear-soaked face. Lastly, he undid her handcuffs.

"Well, I'd like to stay, but I have things to do," he said, standing at the door.

She looked at him through glassy eyes in disbelief.

"Well, make yourself comfortable," he said. "Looks like you're gonna be in here a while."

With that, he left the room; shutting the door behind him and locking it.