All Comments on 'Trust'

by ScorpioVenus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EdthegentEdthegentabout 2 years ago

Loved the idea of this and the door being left open for more. My only critique is everything happened really quickly. There wasn't much build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Remember show, don’t tell. You never gave a description of Dana or her outfit. As a reader, that vagueness makes it harder to get immersed in the story.

Not nitpicking, but the following sentences could be depicted in a rather ominous way:

Blood trickled down between them. He began thrusting faster with her increasing wetness.

Good first effort. Keep it up. Submitting on here is a brave thing to do, and I look forward to your future works :)

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 2 years ago

It was a good premise, but the act itself was rushed and could have used more description. As could the characters. I know some authors like to keep descriptions purposely vague, but that's actually a detriment. Until her pants were being pulled off I didn't know she was wearing any.

I liked it otherwise :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More

ScorpioVenusScorpioVenusabout 2 years agoAuthor

I’m honestly surprised this even got approved lol like I was fully prepared to go back and fix it.

But I’m actually just gonna leave it alone and take it as a lesson to try a little harder with the second chapter :) Thanks for the critiques!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous