All Comments on 'Trust'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

The revenge on Andrew was great but the whole story premise was unbelievable. This Manager/RAF-tech after 21yrs of marriage had so little faith, understanding, or respect for his wife?!? He would go off half-cocked over a what-if question? He truly did not trust his wife - HE had problems - but yet we are believe that none of his family ever saw his problems, even his grown kids Steve/Susan?!?

\

Also if Andrew had smokey rumors about how he got women then there was fire AND other victims. It should be easy to follow his past and discover who other victims were for serious prosecution. Find Andrew's illegal date-rape drug stash.

\

The doc wonders how Andrew balls got crushed - look no further than a pipe obtained for fixing a floor machine.

\

3***, hooyah

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

This was very good. I thought you really improved your Reflections series. Then I saw you wrote Reflections after this. Why? Reflections was too long, repetitive and overwrought.

This story was concise and entertaining. Gave it a 5.

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

The entire premise was flawed and that ruined the story. She did not have to go meet with the slime ball. “Do what I say or I’ll make up bad stories about you” is about as hollow as a threat can get.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

The ending was the best part. Really put a BIG smile on my face. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Definately deserving and getting a "5" from this Yank. I could unfortunately see this kind of thing happening although broken bottles of glass and jagged, rusty pieces of "rebar" would also have been at the bottom of the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She didn’t have to go meet with Andrew. She had already called, presumably left massages, and texted her husband. Also with the first conversation recorded, Julia had evidence of her reject Andrew and him threatening her, this should have been more than enough to take to the owners, HR manager, and Alan. There was not reason for her to go meet Andrew, especially with the threat of divorce hanging over her head.

After hearing the first conversation Alan should have told her, the only reason to meet with Andrew without me after you rejected him and her threatened you was because you did not trust that I would believe you over the rumors he was going to attempt to start. We are still going to separate and divorce is still a possibility.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

That is exactly the way it should have gone with Andrew. She took a chance going to the coffee shop, but her boss and friends saved her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well it was better than the drawn out Reflections with the ultimatum and his soft "no", almost leading to their divorce except for her epiphany. That was so needlessly long.

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

Absolutely no need to go to coffee shop. She had his threats recorded. That would be enough to counteract his efforts.

BBeinhartBBeinhart6 months ago

Good fun and much better than the longer version.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

@anon - no, your stupid comment was plain obnoxiously stupid.

/

As an analogy, if you're trusted with $1M in cash to deliver to someone, and you are told "don't run around with that cash in see-through bag in a gang neighborhood", that's not obnoxious nor wrong - it's asking you to avoid obviously dangerous situation. And if you indeed grab the cash, stuff it in see through bag, go to bad neighborhood and get robbed of it, it's quite correct to assume you WANTED to lose that money. since you deliberately CHOSE to do a thing you knew was a danger to lose it.

/

@slowhand21 - in all fairness, MANY people (especially women) are really shite at thinking clearly under pressure. You and I, backseat driving, see it was a bad idea to go to coffee shop since she had the recording. She didn't. AND she FIRST tried to reach the husband. In this case she may have made a small error, but for good reasons and not a "cheater" type error. ESPECIALLY since she ensured to safeguard from being drugged, to safety herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why didn't she go to HR to make a complaint about the constant harassment to sleep with the creep?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Near the end it felt so scripted and forced. Like really, the blackmailing starts and the husband is conveniently unable to be contacted, but happens to show up right at the moment when the creep touches her hand and jumps to conclusions. Oh come on, that's just too convenient. And of course he MASSIVELY overreacts like a complete lunatic. Story was good until that point then it went off the cliff. So much for his trust being 97%.

As for "why didn't she just go to HR" (or other obvious solutions), the simple answer is: there wouldn't be much of a story to tell in such a case. I can't recall any LW stories where workplace harassment results in a report to HR even though that's what any sensible person in real life would do if it was more than just friendly flirting. I guess LW authors are not familiar with sexual harassment in the workplace in real life.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This is almost a comedy of errors, if the subject matter was actually funny instead of horrible. Generally a good story, but like a lot of our stories, you wrap it up too quickly. Still, I enjoyed it - 4/5

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

Why would she ask him about sleeping with another man is she wasn't interested? I'd still be concerned...

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Alan is an arsehole. Once it was confirmed the coffee was drugged why weren’t the police called it was all recorded. She should get rid of Alan for being such a prick.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...